Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan (40865 Views)

Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan / Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House / Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by 99cent: 8:18am On Aug 01, 2013
omo-Yoruba:

Igbos in Lagos work for themselves, other other Igbos, for the fed govt and for multinationals. Others are students, the aged and the young.

Igbos come to Lagos, open a company and employ Yorubas. How many Yorubas are employing Igbos?

In Orji Kalu company alone, there are at least 3 Yoruba management staff. Can I see same for Yoruba companies

just don't let Fashola catch u without ur investment money. u will be waitlisted for deportation with immediate effect.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by fuke(m): 8:19am On Aug 01, 2013
Nonsense.

Where are the stats from?

Yes, they have commerce in their blood but wealth does not end there.

My problem with Igbos is that they are so discriminating and unaccommodating.

How many Yorubas in Onisha Market and how many in Ariara Market in Aba?

Now How many Igbos in Ladipo Market In Lagos ? And how many in Iwo Rd Ibadan?.

The igbos will not allow you to own properties in their place and yet they go to other places and blosoom.

Even in your backyard they want to lord it over You and dominate everywhere.

See what is happening in Nigeria Army with the first Igbo Army chief since the Civil war.

Make an Igbo the president, you will be able to count other tribe in Aso Rock on your finger tips.

This is one issue Nigeria will address sooner or later.

I do not know of any other tribe but should the Igbos decide to move back to Enugu, the Yorubas wont miss them for a second.

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by hotwax: 8:19am On Aug 01, 2013
OPC.NAIRALAND:

In any and every society, the political class is still the KING, and they serve at the grace of LAND OWNERS.

Igbo must assess its total worth and risks in terms of the manipulative and cunning agenda of the ruling class.

Go to the big metro cities of USA and you will be shocked to discover that many of their landmark structures have all been sucked up into Chinese investments and control. For every 1$ that passes through NY Stock Exchnge and the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, 25cents (that is 1/4) or 25% of that dollar is Arab money. How many monuments or mansions have you seen put up by Chinese or Arab? But go to China and go to Saudi and the Emiratea, their own soil and see how they compete with West in terms of real estate and capital worth. Why is Chinese and Arab cautious about building up America?

The Chinese and Arabs are smart. Arabvcan inveat the whole dollar if he wants, but instead he mixea it up so the risks are evenly diatributed. Chinese are careful never to buy the total asset of any company, because doing so means owning 100% risks.

The government you see today is different than the government coming up tomorrow, the regime of today is different than the one that will succeed it. The laws of today will be different than the one enacted tomorrow. You cannot trust the ruling class of any foreign people, you can only trust yours.

Ibo sit here and beat chest how he is buying up land in Yorubaland and Hausaland and putting up mansions on it. The Hausaland Ibo compete with Yorubaland Ibo on how much he has invested in land and trade. He has bought up a whole induatrial zone in Lagos. He never bothers to ask if he has also owned the total riak of the area. He has no business acumen but yet he prides himself as the best and most enterprising. His political aptitude is blunt and fails to see that by owning the land more than the land owner he will end up a political target.

[size=14pt]God forbid but if an evacuation call is issued for the entire Lagos and people need to be mass migrated hinterland, how does Ibo intend to survive as a refugee in Ogun, Oyo, Osun?[/size]

The bolded got me pitying them. Lagos is far deep inside Yoruba zone. Its not a border town. Before you get to Lagos, you pass through Ondo, Akure, Ikire, osogbo, Ibadan, Abeokuta, Shagamu e.t.c

Lagos is just too far from the east. Let the keep beating their chest about how they own lagos. Mumus
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 01, 2013
chino24: This is what yurubas contribute to Nigeria:

An award-winning Nigerian music director, Aswad Ayinde, found guilty of fathering children with his daughters, will spend the rest of his life in jail.

According to the Mail Online, Ayinde, 55, of Paterson, New Jersey, United States, was sentenced to 50 years in prison on Friday after being found guilty in the second of five expected trials, in which he is accused of repeatedly raping his six daughters, resulting in six children which he fathered.

Ayinde was found guilty in his latest trial of having intercourse with a daughter, when she was as young as eight years old. According to the Mail Online report, the second sentence adds to the 40 years sentence Ayinde received in a 2011 trial for sexually assaulting a separate daughter.
Most disgusting,most bizarre,most disgraceful...they drop bomb like Hiroshima...
Èku se,o @above....we know you are definately from VICTORIA ISLAND LGA nau!

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by omongbati1: 8:20am On Aug 01, 2013
One of the accountants, two auditors, heads of transport and the IT departments at Coscharis Motors LIMITED are Yoruba

Click on each link http://coscharisgroup.com/?page_id=4435

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by hotwax: 8:20am On Aug 01, 2013
fuke: Nonsense.

Where are the stats from?

Yes, they have commerce in their blood but wealth does not end there.

My problem with Igbos is that they are so discriminating and unaccommodating.

How many Yorubas in Onisha Market and how many in Ariara Market in Aba?

Now How many Igbos in Ladipo Market In Lagos ? And how many in Iwo Rd Ibadan?.

The igbos will not allow you to own properties in their place and yet they go to other places and blosoom.

Even in your backyard they want to lord it over You and dominate everywhere.

See what is happening in Nigeria Army with the first Igbo Army chief since the Civil war.

Make an Igbo the president, you will be able to count other tribe in Aso Rock on your finger tips.

This is one issue Nigeria will address sooner or later.

I do not know of any other tribe but should the Igbos decide to move back to Enugu, the Yorubas wont miss them for a second.

There actions is a blessing to Yorubas, they helped us build Lagos. With Lagos Atlantic city, another dubai in the making. We need you Igbo, please dont leave.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by 99cent: 8:20am On Aug 01, 2013
omo-Yoruba:
One of the accountants, two auditors, heads of transport and the IT departments at Coscharis Motors LIMITED are Yoruba

Click on each link http://coscharisgroup.com/?page_id=4435

how cute

hotwax:

There actions is a blessing to Yorubas, they helped us build Lagos. With Lagos Atlantic city, another dubai in the making. We need you Igbo, please dont leave.

the poor, jobless and unproductive among them can leave. in fact, we will provide free transportation for them back to the "land of the rising sun" LOL
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by omongbati1: 8:21am On Aug 01, 2013
99cent:

just don't let Fashola catch u without ur investment money. u will be waitlisted for deportation with immediate effect.

Show me Yorubas employing Igbos in Lagos
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by ezjen: 8:21am On Aug 01, 2013
nedu666: STUPID ONCE AGAIN STUPID WHAT IS THE SOURCE OF THIS SATISTICS. IF IBOS OWN THIS MUCH THEN WHAT DO THE REST OF NIGERIA OWN. THINK NDI IBO THINK IS IT POSSIBLE THAT IBOS OWN THIS MUCH IN BENUE OF ALL PLACES. HOW MUCH IS THE TOTAL CUSTOMER DEPOSIT IN BANKS, HABA MY PEOPLE ARE TOO BOASTFUL. HAVING BEEN TO MOST PARTS OF NIGERIA I CAN CONFIDENTLY DISPUTE THESE FIGURES. THERE IS NO WAY THE IGBOS IN ALL NOTHERN STATE ARE UP TO ONE MILLION UNLESS THEY RESIDE IN THE BUSH. ALSO THERE IS NO WAY ALL THERE ASSETS TRADING, BUILDING, MANUFT IS UP TO ONE BILLION DOLLARS. ABSOLUTELY NO WAY.
My guy, u no sabi anything! The Igbo traders in sabon-gari market alone in Kano, have a combined strength that is in excess of $1Bn. Not to talk of other parts of the north. I shudder to think you know what you're talking about when you say the Igbos in the north ain't up to a million shocked shocked.....my man, go check again!

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by omongbati1: 8:22am On Aug 01, 2013
ak4God: So many Jobless people on this forum....@omo Yoruba,Elumelu was my boss ,he is not Igbo but from Delta State.He is original Delta boy.Very soon una go claim say na igbo get Delta infact the whole Niger Delta..Nwanne una like claim better thins.Abeg make una claim Borno too.

What is Delta? Is that a tribe? You ignoramus. He was your boss so what? Do you know if he is anything to me?

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by 99cent: 8:23am On Aug 01, 2013
omo-Yoruba:

Show me Yorubas employing Igbos in Lagos

why? that we allow u into lagos in d first place is a sign of yoruba benevolence. u should be thankful. if u behave, we will hire u.
wait. igbos own 100% of jobs in lagos. never mind. cheesy

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Arysexy(m): 8:23am On Aug 01, 2013
ak4God: So many Jobless people on this forum....@omo Yoruba,Elumelu was my boss ,he is not Igbo but from Delta State.He is original Delta boy.Very soon una go claim say na igbo get Delta infact the whole Niger Delta..Nwanne una like claim better thins.Abeg make una claim Borno too.

Remind me d tribe that bears such name as Chudi Elumelu

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by omongbati1: 8:24am On Aug 01, 2013
hotwax:

so starcoms, glo, GTbank employ only Yorubas.

Igbo are bursted this morning . They cant hold a valid argument.

Yes they do not. Show me any Igbos there. If they have a branch in Igboland, then Igbos will be there. We are talking of in Lagos.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by 99cent: 8:26am On Aug 01, 2013
omo-Yoruba:

Yes they do not. Show me any Igbos there. If they have a branch in Igboland, then Igbos will be there. We are talking of in Lagos.

i thought lagos is owned by igbos? so there are companies not owned by igbos? or are you contradicting yourself?
even if igbos only own 90% of the jobs and position, leave 10% for us nau embarassed tongue
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by omongbati1: 8:26am On Aug 01, 2013
99cent:

why? that we allow u into lagos in d first place is a sign of yoruba benevolence. u should be thankful. if u behave, we will hire u.
wait. igbos own 100% of jobs in lagos. never mind. cheesy

So what do Igbos in Lagos gain from Lagos? We employ ourselves, we pay you tax and other levies, we employ you, we build mansions and rent to you. What are you doing for Igbos?

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Fantacy1(m): 8:27am On Aug 01, 2013
God bless d Ibos

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by zada(m): 8:28am On Aug 01, 2013
@all, it is true that the Igbo nation has contributed immensely to the Economy of Nigeria. But it is not a yard stick to say without dem the nation is no where, I totally disagree and to put the figure mention in one of the post is statistically wrong and manipulative. If they (Igbos) hold so much Economical powers, yet we don't see an Igbo man in the list of the richest men in Nigeria talk of Africa. And for no political reason is an Igbo man a messiah to Nigeria, when even in their own land their political structure dwindles on financial status. The Igbos even given the open chance to bring forth a presidential candidate to represent them will breakout war, take from jus the tussle of who is the pioneer of APGA, the Anambra saga take Alex Ekweme and the late Udumegwu Ojukwu they neva see eye to eye. And u Igbos Boarst of being a messiah If the Igbos are so wise and Economically viable how come they run from there lands and also why is there region so underdeveloped? Need I say this the Igbos are arrogant by nature, they are disrespectful to themselves to the point of the smallest unit of a group wch is the family.So hw can u say they r humble, it is b'cos of that arrogance and cheating that made the gov't of Lagos state to take such an action on the Igbos in lagos state. The Benue state gov.Gabriel Suswame is only living in the euphorial of wat we call "SWEET MOUTH" I WONDER! When he became an economic analyst in Nigeria.

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by 99cent: 8:29am On Aug 01, 2013
omo-Yoruba:

So what do Igbos in Lagos gain from Lagos? We employ ourselves, we pay you tax and other levies, we employ you, we build mansions and rent to you. What are you doing for Igbos?

we allow them in our lands. that's more than enough. let them work for us. work to build and develop the SW cool
just like the foreign workers building Dubai and all the immigrants working for USA. tongue

you have a 100x better life in lagos than u could ever dream of back in ur igbo village. thanks to Yorubas.

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by hotwax: 8:29am On Aug 01, 2013
omo-Yoruba:

Build mansion and rent to us? Dont go their. Igbo's dont build house in Lagos. Chai Ole ni e. Must you win an argument crookedly?
We rent them house, and yet to pay rent na problem. Wahala wao. Suddenly igbo owns lagos houses.

You come to Lagos to make money. Go and employ your kins men and leave us alone.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by omongbati1: 8:30am On Aug 01, 2013
Another great Igbo company in Lagos employing Yorubas

http://www.zinoxtechnologies.com/about.html

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by 99cent: 8:30am On Aug 01, 2013
hotwax:

Build mansion and rent to us? Dont go their. Igbo's dont build house in Lagos. Chai Ole ni e. Must you win an argument crookedly?
We rent them house, and yet to pay rent na problem. Wahala wao. Suddenly igbo owns lagos houses.

leave him and let him indulge in his fantasy. me i'm just going along with it. hahahaha
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by omongbati1: 8:31am On Aug 01, 2013
99cent:

we allow them in our lands. that's more than enough. let them work for us. work to build and develop the SW cool
just like the foreign workers building Dubai and all the immigrants working for USA. tongue

you have a 100x better life in lagos than u could ever dream of back in ur igbo village. thanks to Yorubas.

You allow them in your land? In which country do Igbos belong again?
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by 99cent: 8:31am On Aug 01, 2013
omo-Yoruba:
Another great Igbo company in Lagos employing Yorubas

http://www.zinoxtechnologies.com/about.html

the igbo company is paying its dues. I approve. fashola approves cool
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by 99cent: 8:33am On Aug 01, 2013
omo-Yoruba:

You allow them in your land? In which country do Igbos belong again?

me sef I don't know o. where do igbos belong? last time i saw them waving israeli flag. the time before that, they were waving South African flag. I think they "belong" whereever there is money to be made. That place is clearly not igboland grin
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by omongbati1: 8:34am On Aug 01, 2013
MANY OF THE SMALL TIME MARKET HUSSLERS IN ALABA AND IDUMOTA (ALMOST 100% IGBO MARKETS) ARE YORUBAS
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by omongbati1: 8:35am On Aug 01, 2013
99cent:

the igbo company is paying its dues. I approve. fashola approves cool

They are beating you in your own ''land''

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by OneNaira6: 8:36am On Aug 01, 2013
Arysexy:

Remind me d tribe that bears such name as Chudi Elumelu

Yoruba nah. LMFAO. didn't anyone tell you they own delta? Lol

Anyway, una should ignore them with that ish. They just doing what they've been pathetically trying to do.

As for topic, suswan or whoever didn't need to tell us this. it's a well known knowledge hence till this day i think the Igbo community are being stup1d investing first in this shithole of a nation and secondly investing outside of their hometown. The SE disgust me the most cause they do it a whole lot worse than us.

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nogen: 8:36am On Aug 01, 2013
Igbo sons and daughters, henceforth build those mansions, factories, malls etc back home! Develop ours and stop developing others! My dad fought in the war and he has two huge and solid masions in the East! Vowed never to own a block outside his region! If all can come together, we can achieve it! We are very industrious people too. God bless NDIGBO!!!

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by 99cent: 8:37am On Aug 01, 2013
omo-Yoruba:

They are beating you in your own ''land''

that's ok. as long as my land develops faster and better than your land cool
we will kick u out when we no longer have use for u.

the note will say: thanks for ur labor. but it's no longer needed. bye

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by 99cent: 8:39am On Aug 01, 2013
right now, atlantic city is in the works by Fashola. we will need a lot of labor and investors for it...i'm sure the trusty igbos will be around the corner wink cool
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by hotwax: 8:41am On Aug 01, 2013
99cent:

that's ok. as long as my land develops faster and better than your land cool
we will kick u out when we no longer have use for u.

the note will say: thanks for ur labor. but it's no longer needed. bye

Thats what Ghanians are doing to them. Also same in South Africa.

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Hadesparks(f): 8:42am On Aug 01, 2013
And why are you all promoting what is nt yours,d best 4 all of us here is to work 4 our own.... Pat Utomi do this, Dangote do that,Adenuga dat,na ur family dem be..... U'r all here making gingatic of noises..... One thing some people doesn't understand is that we're all into each other either Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo... Look @ it this way ,in which of these Nigerian states dat we won't see this races living together... All of unah now come here come dey shout,nah pure water abi nah gala unah they sell?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai Weeps On Meeting Boy Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists / Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries / Sorry States Of Lagos Island

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63