Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments (19615 Views)

"Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter / Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion" / Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Flirtyfemi: 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2013
Actress Toyin Aimakhu who recently married her hearthrob, Niyi Johnson is confused at the moment. She took to twitter hours ago to pour our heart on a certain issue - reaction of fans to celebrity weddings/marriages. Ehya, sorry Toyin! Oh by the way she is dropping a new single soon...see tweets...http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/nollywood-actress-toyin-aimakhu-laments.html

Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Airforce1(m): 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2013
Who is this one?

Who is she?

bleached face old mama youngy seeking for my attention or something?

I don't know her please.. So somebody should help me tell her to shut de phuckup and stick to the small boy she picked somewhere and mae husband

7 Likes

Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by demelza: 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
Airforce1: Who is this one?

Who is she?

bleached face old mama youngy seeking for my attention or something?

I don't know her please.. So somebody should help me tell her to shut de phuckup and stick to the small boy she picked somewhere and mae husband
Why do you go up and down insulting the physical attributes of others? Dude you know you aint no prize yourself??

54 Likes

Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by angelTI(f): 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ok. We'v heard.

She gat to learn how to construct her sentences

4 Likes

Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2013
Your marriage will not crash in Jesus name. You and your husband will live long enough to see your grandchildren. Amen

52 Likes

Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2013
Why is her English this bad! Na native actress she be? cheesy

I don't even know her but her hubby is cute.

Not like some nairalanders here showing us worwor faces.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Airforce1(m): 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
ebonyjummy: Is there a crime in expressing 1s mind? Y chose to insult another person's wife. If u kia to knw,d guy is 3years older than her. So!shut up n get a life. Fool

You've answered the question yourself ma'am..

But seriously, who is she?
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by scientology(m): 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2013
what is the real meaning of celebrity

2 Likes

Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by fishkaveli(m): 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
Smh....dis one is strong, eleyi gidi gan sha
As if she don see me dey insult YEYEbrity marriage before.
Abegggi

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2013
IF I HEAR
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Emylexray(m): 10:43pm On Jul 26, 2013
angel TI: Ok. We'v heard.

She gat to learn how to construct her sentences
will that put food on her table? Abeg park one side with your oversabi! sad

17 Likes

Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Erifenz: 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
No celebrities in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Vansnickers: 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
demelza:
Why do you go up and down insulting the physical attributes of others? Dude you know you aint no prize yourself??

LMAO!!!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
So y r dey celebrities? But seriously we have few role models in dis country
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Coefficient(m): 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
Her grammar is atrocious. But I do agree with her. People should learn to respect other's choices and decisions. Being a celebrity doesn't make them superhuman. It's their life. But again, they should learn to live right because they serve as role models to many young people.

However, their bad news is good news for bloggers and news media. So, this seems like an unending cycle. People feast on bad news.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Emylexray(m): 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
Mrs Toyin. Focus on what you do best and ignore the hearsays. People will always have something to say about celebrities. They (celebrities) are the cynosure of all eyes. May you not end up like Funke, a.k.a Jenifa grin

2 Likes

Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by stonemind(f): 10:49pm On Jul 26, 2013
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Danhumprey: 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
Attention seeker! Coupled with your poor English. I hereby refer you to Dame PEJ for serious English lecture.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by minute(f): 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
This is twitter. Not AIM or some instant messenger chatbox.

A little twitter etiquette can go a long way.
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 26, 2013
Don't worry my dear, everything comes with a price tag. Just like in the shopping mall, "if you can't pay the price, don't pick the item".

Your own even beta sef. You get choice, some people no get choice, e.g, prince william's son
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 26, 2013
Chillisauce: Why is her English this bad! Na native actress she be?...... cheesy

Pls Lady Briton, Kindly point out "MANY" excesses in her errors ...OR Can u pls "help" her out wif yours?.....we d really love to hear from u our Lady...

I don't even know her but her hubby is cute.
.....she is too ....1/1. grin

9 Likes

Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 26, 2013
Sorry maam, but construct your tweets with good english nxt time! Your advise is noted! grin
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2013
scientology: what is the real meaning of celebrity
IN NIGERIA IT MEANS ANYONE
WHO ( OR HAS THE MEANS TO) APPEARS ON T.V

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by 3kay945(m): 11:04pm On Jul 26, 2013
Awawu this one na outburst o, wetin happen?

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2013
Toyin, may God bless your marriage. Fear not, for our lord God won't forsake us. You will enjoy ur marriage. Amen. Put your Trust in God. For the devil lives in the heart of man.
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by ERF: 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2013
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by ERF: 11:07pm On Jul 26, 2013

Yhu av all heard ohh.. "stop insulting celebrities and their marriages" oh, she is a celeb oh.

Don't insult her marriage oh, don't insult Genny, Mercy Johnson's, 2face's marriages ooh.
Even Tonto Dike, don't insult her marriage oh...

She have said her own sha.
*case closed*

*good night love(s)*

Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 26, 2013
People insult others mostly out of insecurities, also its a sign of weak-minded people, rather than battle with their own struggles they attack others. Then for some its some form of self-validation. regardless of the reason, its childish, and frankly it bothers me when men do this, I understand it if it comes from a woman.

9 Likes

Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
pc guru: People insult others mostly out of insecurities, also its a sign of weak-minded people, rather than battle with their own struggles they attack others. Then for some its some form of self-validation. regardless of the reason, its childish, and frankly it bothers me when men do this, I understand it if it comes from a woman.

U re very right. On point ! Nowadays, its men most especially that are soooo insultive. Honestly, its pathetic!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ujah Ruth, Queen Of Unity Nigeria Releases New Photos, Set To Launch Project / Maje Ayida Hires UK And Nigerian Lawyers To Sue Toke Makinwa Over "On Becoming" / Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.