Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments (19626 Views)

"Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter / Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion" / Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Airforce1(m): 11:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
seedord247:

Nigerians aint that dark like you son.. Maybe your mom is ghanian and your dad a sudanese and they produced a damned oaf humanoid like you. grin

You not making sense at all gerrrrout
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by caesaraba(m): 11:23pm On Jul 26, 2013
seedord247:

Brooooo are you a road side mechanic?

Why are you so dark like engine oil?

grin lwkmdtroway *falls from chair*

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by hal9000: 11:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
fishkaveli: ... As if she don see me dey insult YEYEbrity marriage before...

grin grin
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by supaeagles(m): 11:25pm On Jul 26, 2013
The request : "Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages"
The solution : stop being a celebrity or keep your life private as best as you can and no one will talk about you!
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Konjour(m): 11:26pm On Jul 26, 2013
I don't abuse celebs who've got failed marriages but to an extent,I won't blame those who do. 'Celebs' are Celebrated figures, who often have "Celebrated" weddings or what not. Its only natural that if these celebrated unions don't fulfil their purpose, the inquest traffic upon the reason of failure would be gargantous, hence the huge backlash too. Moral: The higher you fly with your engines intact, the harder and more violent the crash when the same engines get you stranded mid-air.
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by sureteeboy(m): 11:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
Either her english is ok or not, it doesn't hide the fact she wrote, so, haters can just go ahead and drink engine oil.

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Ezedon(m): 11:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
MY dear nobody insult u, unless u want to insult urself, re u not hppy to be married? just enjoy ur marriage or quit if u dont like it
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by hammedkola(m): 12:27am On Jul 27, 2013
Tell me

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by babsomotde(m): 1:22am On Jul 27, 2013
Don't mind. Just follow God and your heart. That's why I will advise you, Toyin. Pretty angel.
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 27, 2013
Abeg sharrap jor angry
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Nobody: 1:41am On Jul 27, 2013
angel TI: Ok. We'v heard.

She gat to learn how to construct her sentences
i dey tell u... The first five lines almost drove me gaga....
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by abeyoyebanjiya(m): 2:31am On Jul 27, 2013
stop placings urself on insulting table becos of money,post,reward,award .......
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by hybeekay9: 3:36am On Jul 27, 2013
Toyin Aimakhu! I'm a best fan of urz, buh u r quoting pple wrong, dey r nt cursin, we r just tryin 2 tel u 2 b vigilant b4 gettin married.... Marriage is nt a mere thing u can just jump into, dnt just say "i must get married, coz i'm old enof". The patient dog eats d fattest bone... Imagine Almarouf(Funke Akindele's ex) saying she(funke) is d worst mistake he has ever made! U can see d marriage lasted 4 only 1 year, dat is 2 say she jumped into it, she wasnt vigilant at all, she rushed coz she was old enof. I was among d pple dat said earlier dat d marriage may crash coz her hubby is a local-rich Dog(I didnt curse, i predicted wat d future might bring).
Toyin, i pray ur marriage will not crash in Jesus name. You wil giv birth 2 boys n girls.... I wish u wot u wish urself dear..... Cute hubby tho....
Wellaaa!

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by xykms101: 3:42am On Jul 27, 2013
Hehehehehe! Da local breed has a twitter account? Can someone pls tell the local attention seeker to parkwell. Who has their time?

Make i hear say i follow this last layer skin on twitter. Hian!
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by danny301: 4:02am On Jul 27, 2013
People have many things worrying them, so i think not many Nigerians have the time be to wasting on the so- called celebrities and their marriages.... Do many Nigerians even know you, let alone talking about your marriage?... Just face your marriage and stop seeking attention, because many of us, like our dear President, don't give a damn about what happens in the home of any celebrity after all we all have homes and are also celebrities in our own little ways....
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by xykms101: 4:28am On Jul 27, 2013
danny301: People have many things worrying them, so i think not many Nigerians have the time be to wasting on the so- called celebrities and their marriages.... Do many Nigerians even know you, let alone talking about your marriage?... Just face your marriage and stop seeking attention, because many of us, like our dear President, don't give a damn about what happens in the home of any celebrity after all we all have homes and are also celebrities in our own little ways....
Please tell them. Useless stinking celeb.
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by geostat(m): 5:35am On Jul 27, 2013
Its high tym olu jacobs n joke sylvia start up an intensive marriage course 4 dia
young,divorced n single colleagues.
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by nerodenero: 5:45am On Jul 27, 2013
Lastupgrade: Your marriage will not crash in Jesus name. You and your husband will live long enough to see your grandchildren. Amen
That is the way to go.I claim this prayer and I want same for you,amen.

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by ddeola: 5:55am On Jul 27, 2013
It is simple. If you call ursef a celebrity, you should be a role model by all standards and not take people's love and attention for granted, you are no longer living for yourself you are living for everyone especially those that love you and are looking up to you. In a society like ours where we still have high moral standards, we will not celebrate any artiste or so-called celebrity that misbehaves just because they think they are popular and are making money.

Toyin, the Lord will uphold you and build ur home for you but you must understand that there are some things God will never do for you since He has given you the grace and power to do them. Nigerians don't celebrate fu*k-ups and it's so in most societies all over the world.
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Godson201333(m): 6:19am On Jul 27, 2013
Can someone please tell me that meaning of celebrity?
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by murorun1(m): 6:24am On Jul 27, 2013
Dami Esan: Sorry maam, but construct your tweets with good english nxt time! Your advise is noted! grin
if u could note d advise then it means she has passed a message across. so y cant u leave d manner of her expressn. Abi nah everybody go sch finish. Thnx

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by boarnerges: 6:37am On Jul 27, 2013
I thinks its some sort of criticism. These 'celebrities' are meant to be models to younger ones in pertinent issues of life such as marriage but when they seem to potray marriage outside the norms, insult is inevitable.
Above that, their ego wont allow them.....'i am a big girl' and 'no be by force ' syndrom ,
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Funkeogunjobi(f): 6:54am On Jul 27, 2013
We don hear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teebillz: Father Is The Most Influential Book A Son Will Read On Character / Toyin Lawani's 39th Birthday Party (Video) / Ujah Ruth, Queen Of Unity Nigeria Releases New Photos, Set To Launch Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.