Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments (19628 Views)

"Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter / Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion" / Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 27, 2013
Coefficient: Her grammar is atrocious. But I do agree with her. People should learn to respect other's choices and decisions. Being a celebrity doesn't make them superhuman. It's their life. But again, they should learn to live right because they serve as role models to many young people.

However, their bad news is good news for bloggers and news media. So, this seems like an unending cycle. People feast on bad news.
Ur grammar isn't impeccable either.
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by yomip3t(m): 6:59am On Jul 27, 2013
She should just KEEP SHUT !
We can't see all what she had done.... God knows !
Now forming saint bcoz of marriage ! Abegi na today y'all don be like that.

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 27, 2013
Dami Esan: Sorry maam, but construct your tweets with good english nxt time! Your advise is noted! grin
pls,learn to construct your comments with good english. Your advice (2 Toyin) is noted.
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by walybouy(m): 7:03am On Jul 27, 2013
Last time i checked she ain't a celebrity, so she should shut up or 'pack1side'
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 27, 2013
I thought a tweet is normally and usually not more than 140 characters, how come Toyin Aimaku's tweet is more like a comprehension passage?
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 27, 2013
walybouy: Last time i checked she ain't a celebrity, so she should shut up or 'pack1side'

when you live in a glass house,ensure you dont throw stones 8-)

moreover you only use pack for words like this pack of drinks,pack of clothes etc,you dont use pack for a human being and even the second park well is used for cars,learn to communicate properly if you are eager to insult :/

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 27, 2013
Godson201333: Can someone please tell me that meaning of celebrity?
celebr-celebrated,ity-person

or a well publicized person e.g models,entertainers,pastors,news casters,fashionistas and musicians
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 27, 2013
xykms101: Hehehehehe! Da local breed has a twitter account? Can someone pls tell the local attention seeker to parkwell. Who has their time?

Make i hear say i follow this last layer skin on twitter. Hian!
'international breed' its only drivers in a car you use the word park well for.

Biko stop disgracing yourself on a public forum,e don do :/

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by xykms101: 8:01am On Jul 27, 2013
kulyie: 'international breed' its only drivers in a car you use the word park well for.

Biko stop disgracing yourself on a public forum,e don do :/
Bravo! But don't tell me you never knew that *park well* is used as slang.

Get well soon.
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Moodyup(f): 8:19am On Jul 27, 2013
PLS,why is nobody talking abt her soon to b released single that she stylishly inserted in2 her rantings.
Last bullet;
Y must every1 realease 'singles'
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Olajumokeibk(f): 8:24am On Jul 27, 2013
[quote author=Airforce1]Who is this one?

Who is she?

bleached face old mama youngy seeking for my attention or something?

I don't know her please.. So somebody should help me tell her to shut de phuckup and stick to the small boy she picked somewhere and mae husband[/quot

2 Likes

Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by IYANGBALI: 8:35am On Jul 27, 2013
angel TI: Ok. We'v heard.

She gat to learn how to construct her sentences
she is an educated illiterate that makes her to be a yeyebrity.
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by xykms101: 8:40am On Jul 27, 2013
Olajumokeibk:

And u are not evn up to her shoe size, u need to get a life . U old ugly hag. Quote me and I will rip u into shreds. ppl like u are y others needs medication *spitting out*
Watch out for your grammar, that word *hag* is mostly used for a woman and i'm so sorry to remind you that you also have 2 rats on your profile picture, i'm sorry to call u a bimbo.
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Olajumokeibk(f): 8:43am On Jul 27, 2013
xykms101: Watch out for you grammar, that word *hag* is mostly used for a woman and i'm so sorry to remind you that you also have 2 rats on your profile picture, i'm sorry to call u a bimbo.

Sorry Sir, if my words affected u
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by IYANGBALI: 8:46am On Jul 27, 2013
Who in the real sense is a celebrity?is she really a celebrity?is she qualified to be called a celebrity?anyway this is naija,anything goes.
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:59am On Jul 27, 2013
As long as those yaribas marry from each other not igbo no problem.

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Stevecyes(m): 9:14am On Jul 27, 2013
demelza:
Why do you go up and down insulting the physical attributes of others? Dude you know you aint no prize yourself??
..... Imqgine.... Xxxucker
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Zamizoni(m): 9:15am On Jul 27, 2013
WHO BE THE GOAT WEY DEY HIDE MY POST
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by bamto(m): 9:23am On Jul 27, 2013
Coefficient: Her grammar is atrocious. But I do agree with her. People should learn to respect other's choices and decisions. Being a celebrity doesn't make them superhuman. It's their life. But again, they should learn to live right because they serve as role models to many young people.

However, their bad news is good news for bloggers and news media. So, this seems like an unending cycle. People feast on bad news.

You've said it all. I don't condemn no one, but what I don't take kindly to is one bragging about her dirty life and flaunting her failed marriage like a trophy. Fact is nothing; attitude is everything. You may choose to be a slut but don't rub it on our faces. They are quick to say 'it's my life' yet they talk of having a million fans. Do they know what it means to be a role model at all?
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by obailala(m): 9:25am On Jul 27, 2013
Erifenz: [size=15pt]No celebrities in Nigeria[/size]

TYPICAL MENTALITY OF THE BLACK MAN!!!.... "RUN DOWN YOUR BROTHERS BUT EXALT THE WHITE MAN"

EXACT REASON WHY THE BLACK RACE WILL FOREVER REMAIN THE MOST INFERIOR RACE..#SMH

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by bebechuks: 9:26am On Jul 27, 2013
For once she is saying d right thing. We shuld bless their homes rada dan concluding its just a year's marriage? Toyin ur marriage will be fruitful nd u will multiply. Meanwhile they are cute couple as well no be say cuz she far she don bleach,even if she bleach,c'mon let d gurl be. NL most of them are sadist.

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Astentino: 9:30am On Jul 27, 2013
Flirtyfemi: Actress Toyin Aimakhu who recently married her hearthrob, Niyi Johnson is confused at the moment. She took to twitter hours ago to pour our heart on a certain issue - reaction of fans to celebrity weddings/marriages. Ehya, sorry Toyin! Oh by the way she is dropping a new single soon...see tweets...http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/nollywood-actress-toyin-aimakhu-laments.html
Aw dis one take gimme food ??
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by ebonyjummy(f): 9:35am On Jul 27, 2013
Airforce1:

You've answered the question yourself ma'am..

But seriously, who is she?
Ask GOOGLE...that's all
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Airforce1(m): 9:39am On Jul 27, 2013
ebonyjummy: Ask GOOGLE...that's all

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ujah Ruth, Queen Of Unity Nigeria Releases New Photos, Set To Launch Project / Toyin Lawani's 39th Birthday Party (Video) / Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.