Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments (19627 Views)

"Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter / Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion" / Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Youngtekkey(m): 9:41am On Jul 27, 2013
kai!!!this lady suppose to be a personnal assistant to dame patience jonathan as p.a on issue relating to marraige affairs the english is too poor and i hear she is a graduate of unilag na wa ooooo [s][/s]
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by maryjblack: 9:46am On Jul 27, 2013
Mrs sabina...............itk ;DMrs sabina...............itk
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by dasparrow: 9:49am On Jul 27, 2013
Airforce1:

You not making sense at all gerrrrout

Of course Seedord247 is making a whole lot of sense. You hateful miserable soul jumps from thread to thread constantly insulting people who do not even know you exist. You have some serious self esteem issues as a man and hence you feel the need to constantly put others down to make yourself feel better. Go and get a life, treat your pimples/acne and learn to have some love in your heart for your fellow human beings. I know it sucks being unemployed but that does not mean you should turn yourself into a hateful bundle of nerves.

@Post

I agree with Toyin but she ought to know that the average Nigerian is a toxic unhappy human being that is why some of our people hate others that they perceive to be better than them. You can't please the average Nigerian. If you even try it, you will grow old fast.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 27, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: As long as those yaribas marry from each other not igbo no problem.
tribal bigot :/
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 27, 2013
xykms101: Bravo! But don't tell me you never knew that *park well* is used as slang.

Get well soon.
you too get well soon,insignificant thing :/
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by xykms101: 10:14am On Jul 27, 2013
Youngtekkey: kai!!!this lady suppose to be a personnal assistant to dame patience jonathan as p.a on issue relating to marraige affairs the english is too poor and i hear she is a graduate of unilag na wa ooooo [s][/s]
Says who the yokie gurl is an akokite? A blatant lie of the century, i'm happy to share with you that the scumbag only had a national diploma from a remote and post secondary school in osun state *iree poly* and she was so promiscous and deadbeat to further her education.

This chick is a slut in the street of london, they call her *animashaun* so people should stop calling her role model or celebrity, whose role model?

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Airforce1(m): 10:28am On Jul 27, 2013
dasparrow:

Of course Seedord247 is making a whole lot of sense. You hateful miserable soul jumps from thread to thread constantly insulting people who do not even know you exist. You have some serious self esteem issues as a man and hence you feel the need to constantly put others down to make yourself feel better. Go and get a life, treat your pimples/acne and learn to have some love in your heart for your fellow human beings. I know it sucks being unemployed but that does not mean you should turn yourself into a hateful bundle of nerves.

@Post

I agree with Toyin but she ought to know that the average Nigerian is a toxic unhappy human being that is why some of our people hate others that they perceive to be better than them. You can't please the average Nigerian. If you even try it, you will grow old fast.

Uncle Dog Breeder,

I'm far far better than you now and anything u would ever become in future.. Go Dig
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by rhymesteey(f): 11:06am On Jul 27, 2013
Poor grammer!!!
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Cutekid54: 11:23am On Jul 27, 2013

Ur moda n fada obviously didnt teach u to respect other pple
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by fairygeh(f): 11:32am On Jul 27, 2013
. You are a fool.1diot
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 27, 2013
xykms101: Says who the yokie gurl is an akokite? A blatant lie of the century, i'm happy to share with you that the scumbag only had a national diploma from a remote and post secondary school in osun state *iree poly* and she was so promiscous and deadbeat to further her education.

This chick is a slut in the street of london, they call her *animashaun* so people should stop calling her role model or celebrity, whose role model?

She reach London, her English still dey like this undecided

I give up!
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2013
rhymesteey: Poor GRAMMER!!!
poor spelling grin grammarian grin
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2013
Airforce1:

Uncle Dog Breeder,

I'm far far better than you now and anything u would ever become in future.. Go Dig
empty barrels make the loudest noise :p 8-)

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by adet991(f): 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2013
chindi: IF I HEAR
say wetin?
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by adet991(f): 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2013
Danhumprey: Attention seeker! Coupled with your poor English. I hereby refer you to Dame PEJ for serious English lecture.
bros abeg park well
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Airforce1(m): 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2013
kulyie: empty barrels make the loudest noise :p 8-)

I popped world most expensive wine just last week.. I swear! angry
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by comrChris(m): 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2013
seriously ds one no follow, she isn't popular l personally dnt knw her n dnt giv a dawn 2wat she said,.,.,.rubbish yeyebrity my foot
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by caesaraba(m): 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2013
dasparrow:

@Post

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Sophiatabitha(f): 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2013
[quote
author=Danhumprey]Attention seeker! Coupled with your poor English. I
hereby refer you to Dame PEJ for serious English lecture.[/quote]

lmho. so funny. PEJ is a grammaticicus.
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 27, 2013
dasparrow:

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by dazzygurl(f): 7:47am On Aug 07, 2013
mrs toyin adeniyi johnson just keep on goin,cos i dnt knw wot u w'll do dat w'll satisfy human" i luv u dearie.
Re: Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments by revilomichaels(m): 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2013
checkout the newest blog in Naija www.reviloothebeat..com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ujah Ruth, Queen Of Unity Nigeria Releases New Photos, Set To Launch Project / Toyin Lawani's 39th Birthday Party (Video) / Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.