Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,756 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) (39857 Views)

Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) / Amaechi On Railway Inspection From Abuja To Kaduna (Photos) / Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by shaneroberts26: 10:16am On Jul 28, 2013
texaco1:
stop comparing usa with nigeria ,
bros , we are talking African politics here , it is a different ball game entirely from all that usa or uk politics .
Choi!Na texaco1 dey reason like dis.Eyaah,i bin tink say u get brain.So,u support the way Nigeria is heading as a'DEVELOPING COUNTRY?A place where Democracy is equivalent to Anarchy?Bros,sorry to say dis,it is because of people wid ur sorta mentality dat has made me refrain myself from commenting on dis forum so dat i wunt while away my precious time by trying to change d orientation of people dat is hell bent on having an unused brain.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by clint77ng: 10:18am On Jul 28, 2013
[quote
author=mooregan]

So a lady scolded the Governor in Public?? No be 4 this same nairaland
de were shouting for PEJ's head for scolding a governor in Public??
Issokay [/quote]Hahahahaha.They don't know when they contradict themselves wit true life stories. ordinary spooky.
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by xavier3g(m): 10:21am On Jul 28, 2013
Billyonaire:

I think you have some molecules of Amaechi in you. The Premise of this discourse is within the confines of that video and the issues therein, any other issues and matters arising within your statements are outside the confines of this chit-chat. You are derailing and I wish you can stick to the issues in discourse, I hate meandering with thoughtless swaggering of political tadpoles.

Yup, you can start the mudslinging. If I decide I can't take it, I would simply keep silent. FYI, I am not pro- Amechi or pro- Gej. I am just a simple Nigerian that is ashamed to sometimes say I am, and if opposing the ills we have come to consider as norm is Nigeria is the way forward, so be it. But please can you enlighten me on why Amechi should be so vividly attacked by powers high up, just because there is a notion that he might have a political ambition. Please note the words; notion and might.
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by ewet: 10:25am On Jul 28, 2013
kaeto: True! The yorubas are working hard against GEJ, using every necessary tool to bring him down and amaechi is the tool they are using now. Be that as it may, i expect my yoruba brothers who are hier to noise making ancestors to always remember they have not made any president in Nigeria before and that whoever they support loses. MKO's case was different, all the regions made him. I mean look at all the people the yorubas supported in times past, they all failed. From awolowo, olu falaye, buhari in 2003, atiku in 2007, nuhu ribadu in 2011. The list is endless. They make good threats as well as political losers. Tinubu also knows he can't father an arrogant son like amaechi so why the hypocrisy? Its a pity amaechi's hands are not clean, with multi billion dollar refinery in ghana, investments littered all over the world, me think his wealth fuels his arrogance.
And hve d yorubas nt bin vindicated.if d othr tribes had seen reasn like d SW in realisng tht d NPC,NPN,PRC,AFRC,PDP were all goin 2 do naija any gud we won't hav bin in the mess we are nw.

Evn d yorubas were honest enuf in stating tht OBJ was not the best 4 this country.u nid to giv it 2 d yorubas 4 bein the most detribalised group in naija. Thy dnt play politics with sentiment and thy are d most progressve lot.
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by xavier3g(m): 10:26am On Jul 28, 2013
texaco1:
Billy ,leave all these people alone ,when the time comes they will realise who holds the ace .it is pointless arguing with them but if you have got the time you can continue

What ace Are you listening to yourself? What is happening right now is something that is going to affect our lives for a very long time, the lives of you, me and every other Nigerian. If you think its a game then wake up, you are dreaming. Amechi is an ***hole, GEJ same. But if we allow our basic human rights,our morals and the little sanity we have left get trashed because we support one group or the other, then we would be the ones to suffer from it.
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by clint77ng: 10:28am On Jul 28, 2013
[quote
author=payless]Nigeria and US practice federal system of government;
where separation of power is respected and state autonomy is also
respected. Nigeria and US constitution are virtually the same. The
drafting committee led by Bola Ige who drafted the Nigerian Constitution
wouldn't be happy with lawlessness of this President when it comes to
respect of state autonomy. Amaechi should be allowed to serve as
Governor without interference from Jonathan or his wife.[/quote]You r talking about separation of power when they govs are working again LGA autonomy. u want GEJ to leave amaechi alone when amaechi won't leave the LG chairmen alone. separation of power indeed. stop being biased cos u hate the president.
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by kennyeast(m): 10:30am On Jul 28, 2013
df2006:

I will shaataap sir,

but I fail to understand you people, in one breadth u say pej should not and has no right to blast a Gov, in the same breadth I hear of a girl blasting a gov in America.

from d same mouths I hear dat Gej has no right to stop amaechie, and the same amaechie says he will stop wike,

from wat I have gathered so far you all have no stake in rivers, but are only speaking for ur benefits, whatever it is.

the end justify the means, there are many camps in rivers, which includes pej,s camp, even though she is just a house wife, amaechi,s camp is just one, and in loggerhead with all the other camps, we shall see how he's camp will succeed, no doubt he is raising support from outside rivers, and from the opposition, that portrays a serious weakness.
at the end of the day, only the rivers people will decide.

silence they say is Golden.

underestimation, has always been Gej,s powerful weapon, it will come to the fore again, and again.
then we shall see, who? truly the fools are.

I wish amaechi well.
so ur point is that at the end, Rivers people will vote in PEJ's puppet Huh?
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by sugardaddy1(m): 10:32am On Jul 28, 2013
GEJ :"I don't give a damn"
Amaechi: "I don't give a damn"
Me: Who gives a damn?

Patiently waiting for the martial song followed by "I major Gen...."
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 28, 2013
xavier3g:

Yup, you can start the mudslinging. If I decide I can't take it, I would simply keep silent. FYI, I am not pro- Amechi or pro- Gej. I am just a simple Nigerian that is ashamed to sometimes say I am, and if opposing the ills we have come to consider as norm is Nigeria is the way forward, so be it. But please can you enlighten me on why Amechi should be so vividly attacked by powers high up, just because there is a notion that he might have a political ambition. Please note the words; notion and might.

I am a PDP member and both GEJ and Amaechi are PDP members. Amaechi is suspended because he DISOBEYS the Party. Amaechi was elected under PDP, then if PDP stakeholders in Rivers State said; Dont demolish Okrika Waterfront, he is supposed to listen. If PDP said, do not remove Local Government Chairman from position without party negotiations, he is supposed to listen. When these PDP members in the State, took the case to the National Secretariat, Amaechi is seen as being insurbodinate to the Party and since the National Secretariat is at Abuja, he decides to insult our President cos he is a member of PDP at Abuja. Watch that video and judge it, he is arrogant, intolerant and empty.
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by clint77ng: 10:33am On Jul 28, 2013
yetunsbay: and wots ur own concerning yoruba's based on whom they supports?
His concern is that u always support the wrong candidate. Senator smart adeyemi had already told tinubu.
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Boll2010: 10:34am On Jul 28, 2013
C I won't tak it likely wit u,mangmnt tryn to mak it 50comnts per page,few lines pls tnk u#6 lines pls
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by ewet: 10:40am On Jul 28, 2013
okpara ugo:

You are a joker. The only time a wise man challenges his boss is when he is ready to boot his boss and become his own boss.
I alwys detest the crass ignorance bin dsplyd by 9gerns evn supposed enlghtnd NLders. PlS in wht way is GEJ Amaechi's boss? Can u pls elaborate?
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by texaco1: 10:42am On Jul 28, 2013
clint77ng: His concern is that u always support the wrong candidate. Senator smart adeyemi had already told tinubu.
Which wrong candidate have we supported ?
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by clint77ng: 10:47am On Jul 28, 2013
kennyeast:
and u are proud to call that democracy? U illiterate.
Even the west knows there is African politics. an office was created for tsangarai wen mugabe refused to hand over.
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by sugardaddy1(m): 10:49am On Jul 28, 2013
payless:

Didn't this guy (Bipi) attend secondary school? The statement delivered was poorly written and poorly delivered.

It was a show of shame with the way they all acted in this video. In a civilized and democratic society, these guys would not be allowed to near institution such as legistlature. These guys level is not more than level of cleaners, bus conductors or drivers. What level of education do they have that qaulify them to be legislators? Nigerians deserve what they get if they keep voting the wrong people to lead them.

It was funny seeing this video because I was able to laugh my a.ss off this evening.

Most politicians in Nigeria killed and maimed their ways into power. Majority do not actually have the votes they claimed brought them to power. It's really a big jungle out there where the most wicked survives!
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by xavier3g(m): 10:50am On Jul 28, 2013
Billyonaire:

I am a PDP member and both GEJ and Amaechi are PDP members. Amaechi is suspended because he DISOBEYS the Party. Amaechi was elected under PDP, then if PDP stakeholders in Rivers State said; Dont demolish Okrika Waterfront, he is supposed to listen. If PDP said, do not remove Local Government Chairman from position without party negotiations, he is supposed to listen. When these PDP members in the State, took the case to the National Secretariat, Amaechi is seen as being insurbodinate to the Party and since the National Secretariat is at Abuja, he decides to insult our President cos he is a member of PDP at Abuja. Watch that video and judge it, he is arrogant, intolerant and empty.

Now I understand where you are coming from given you are a PDP member. No offense meant! Now, the problems in Rivers State are not because Amaechi is suspended. No matter how you try to frame this, it is obvious that the problems Amaechi is facing today is because there is a notion he wants to be vice president, and therefore would favour a northern candidate given that the north would do anything to seize power in 2015. That been said, which PDP stakeholders said; Dont demolish the Okrika Waterfront? I know who said it, but a singular she does not constitute 'stakeholders' plus if the 'elected' governor decides that demolishing it is in the best interest of the state, does it mean he did something wrong? If you decide he is arrogant because he chooses not to listen to PDP members in Rivers, then fine, I agree. Maybe some folks do not like being puppets.
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 28, 2013
I think Amechi will do himself a lot of good by not talking, each time he does he reveals his foolishness!
Goof No1!
If the wife of the President, who is a citizen of your state is not a stakeholder in your government, it is then the voice of the ordinary citizen that you will hear!
In a democracy, you do not need to be a public official to be a stakeholder. Amechi is no different from the likes of Robert Mugabe who believes in absolutes, and that they alone know what is good for the people.
Other states with the opportunity of having a First Lady, have used it to leaverage federal presence, Amechi is fighting his cause she is not a public official. Talk of leadership skills and stakeholder management.

Goof No2!
The state governor who is the chief security officer of his state will not brief the president, because the president has only Rivers state to manage out of 36 states. Talking of poor reasoning. As long as the chief security officer of the state is silent, autonomy of the state demands that the president gives him the space to manage his state unless the problem becomes magnified to a national issue. If Amechi is not managing the security of his state because the President has not come from Abuja to notice what happened, then Amechi is only pointing to his own incompetence and poor understanding of his responsibilities as a governor. It took Governor Fayemi to remind him of his responsibility, maybe Fayemi should Govern Rivers state instead.

So many poorly constructed thoughts, and the demeanour of arrogance! He sounds so unpolitical with his dismissal of major stakeholders in his state. Imagine publicly talking of zoning a future public election in your state, not zoning of party primaries, how then do you allow the electorate to vote when you have already constrained them in a democracy. Where is this man's respect for the constitution to which he vehemently points to all the time.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by clint77ng: 10:54am On Jul 28, 2013
sultanemerald:

your head is correct. these have been my stance all along. we have
people who cant think for themselves in this country. what is african
politics? cant they see egypt and other countries in africa whom seek
accountability and good governance from their leaders? most people here
are blinded by tribalism and hear say. we like to celebrate mediocrity
and nonsense in this nation.
so how is Egypt doing?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by solopumpy227: 10:59am On Jul 28, 2013
KenGali: I think Amechi will do himself a lot of good by not talking, each time he does he reveals his foolishness!
Goof No1!
If the wife of the President, who is a citizen of your state is not a stakeholder in your government, it is then the voice of the ordinary citizen that you will hear!
In a democracy, you do not need to be a public official to be a stakeholder. Amechi is no different from the likes of Robert Mugabe who believes in absolutes, and that they alone know what is good for the people.
Other states with the opportunity of having a First Lady, have used it to leaverage federal presence, Amechi is fighting his cause she is not a public official. Talk of leadership skills and stakeholder management.

Goof No2!
The state governor who is the chief security officer of his state will not brief the president, because the president has only Rivers state to manage out of 36 states. Talking of poor reasoning. As long as the chief security officer of the state is silent, autonomy of the state demands that the president gives him the space to manage his state unless the problem becomes magnified to a national issue. If Amechi is not managing the security of his state because the President has not come from Abuja to notice what happened, then Amechi is only pointing to his own incompetence and poor understanding of his responsibilities as a governor. It took Governor Fayemi to remind him of his responsibility, maybe Fayemi should Govern Rivers state instead.

So many poorly constructed thoughts, and the demeanour of arrogance! He sounds so unpolitical with his dismissal of major stakeholders in his state. Imagine publicly talking of zoning a future public election in your state, not zoning of party primaries, how then do you allow the electorate to vote when you have already constrained them in a democracy. Where is this man's respect for the constitution to which he vehemently points to all the time.

Hello Bro I will like to know your view about involvement of the President in Rivers crisis.
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Okijajuju1(m): 11:01am On Jul 28, 2013
Amaechi just killed it... #Classic interview..

He showed composure, rebutted every question with facts and even challenged the interviewer to produce counter facts..

Spoken like a true democrat..

If Amaechi comes up against Jonathan in an election, Jonathan has lost my votes.. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 28, 2013
xavier3g:

Now I understand where you are coming from given you are a PDP member. No offense meant! Now, the problems in Rivers State are not because Amaechi is suspended. No matter how you try to frame this, it is obvious that the problems Amaechi is facing today is because there is a notion he wants to be vice president, and therefore would favour a northern candidate given that the north would do anything to seize power in 2015. That been said, which PDP stakeholders said; Dont demolish the Okrika Waterfront? I know who said it, but a singular she does not constitute 'stakeholders' plus if the 'elected' governor decides that demolishing it is in the best interest of the state, does it mean he did something wrong? If you decide he is arrogant because he chooses not to listen to PDP members in Rivers, then fine, I agree. Maybe some folks do not like being puppets.

That singular she represents the interest of people that Amechi obviously consider irrelevant. As a Governor, you do not govern in a vacuum. It is your responsibility to carry along all stakeholders even those with dissenting opinions. When you do not, these stakeholders will exert political pressure, which is very legitimate. That is lobbying. If your political base cannot lobby you on decision then you have a big problem. That you have political office does not mean your opinions are absolute. a principle that Goodluck has demonstrated again and again! Can you compare that with Amechi's so called leadership quality.
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by texaco1: 11:03am On Jul 28, 2013
clint77ng: so how is Egypt doing?
Thanks for asking him this question I know that he will come back here and use somalia or syria as a example just watch
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by jmaine: 11:07am On Jul 28, 2013
Okija_juju: Amaechi just killed it... #Classic interview..

He showed composure, rebutted every question with facts and even challenged the interviewer to produce counter facts..

Spoken like a true democrat..

If Amaechi comes up against Jonathan in an election, Jonathan has lost my votes.. Simple.

Oya make oga Amaechi move him ministry go another political party test him popularity at the polls . .

Strong men ala George Akume, Olusegun Mimiko, Orji Uzor Kalu, don try am Succeed . . .
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by clint77ng: 11:10am On Jul 28, 2013
[quote
author=nnacent] Too bad, many people in Nigeria with ur ideology has
kept d country in its sorry state. In d words of a great man, "evil
thrive when good people keep quiet". Im sure u are one of dose who
chided people for mocking "oga at the top". Now listen and listen well.
That Goodluck and his family are ruling Nigeria now is no reason why i
should want myself or any member of my family to b like him. If we
continue to applaud mediocrity and sentimentalism, Nigeria with remain a
laughing stock among nations. I am also sure u are one of those who
complain d most a d sight of symtoms of bad governance e.g bad roads, no
light, no work etc. My brother think straight!!![/quote]If you want to correct the wrongs, do u need to be selective. why don't u tell amaechi that he is wrong and it is evil to sack elected chairman and councillors, sack pdp chairman in RS. you guys are not trying to right any wrong rather trying to discredit someone cos of hate.
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by texaco1: 11:12am On Jul 28, 2013
jmaine:

Oya make oga Amaechi move him ministry go another political party test him popularity at the polls . .

Strong men ala George Akume, Olusegun Mimiko, Orji Uzor Kalu, don try am Succeed . . .
He knows better and he hasn't got the political structure that mimiko had before moving to labour party or the kind of clout that orji had when he created his own party.the simple truth is amaechi is nobody without pdp
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 28, 2013
solopumpy227:

Hello Bro I will like to know your view about involvement of the President in Rivers crisis.

The President is not governing River State at a primary level, hence will be foolish to be directly involved in Rivers state. but his wife is a citizen of rivers state. to say that because she is not elected she has no stake in rivers state is simply naive. Like we are all voicing our opinions freely she has every right to lobby for her interests, as well as put political pressures on Amechi to get him do what she wants. The same way you can go on demonstration to pressurise the president. The difference here is that she has access to a lot of political will, which makes her a major stakeholder in rivers state. That she is a woman does not in any way diminish this power as insinuated by Wole Soyinka.
A man like Wole Soyinka is doing the same thing all the time he goes out demonstrating against the government.
Even impeachment and attempted impeachments are appropriate tools provided within democracy for exerting political pressure. Whether it is the minority or majority attempting it is irrelevant. And note the difference between impeachment and attempted impeachment.

Hence as of now, the president nor his wife have not done anything outside the rules of the game. Rather a AMECHI seems to not understand the game he is playing.
A governor storming the house of assembly is a clear violation of the tenets of democracy and rules
If as a governor you out rightly ignore your major stakeholder, you risk loosing you political base and hence the power too. Why has Fashola not done away with Tinubu? Because Tinubu is in a better control of the political base that brought him to power, without that he will loose power. The same reason that a politician cannot do just anything he desires. political pressure groups are legitimate parts of the checks and balances of a democratic system. They provide for multitude of opinions to be considered. The Governor always has the final say, but their are prices to pay should he choose to ignore interest groups. It is within his right to ignore such, but a good politician will ensure he has the political strength to e withstand their pressure before doing so.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by xavier3g(m): 11:19am On Jul 28, 2013
KenGali:

That singular she represents the interest of people that Amechi obviously consider irrelevant. As a Governor, you do not govern in a vacuum. It is your responsibility to carry along all stakeholders even those with dissenting opinions. When you do not, these stakeholders will exert political pressure, which is very legitimate. That is lobbying. If your political base cannot lobby you on decision then you have a big problem. That you have political office does not mean your opinions are absolute. a principle that Goodluck has demonstrated again and again! Can you compare that with Amechi's so called leadership quality.

Do not be a puppet!!! Investigate issues first before you jump in! What was the essence of demolishing in the first place and who says the demolishing is not in the best interest of the people? Please read this article by Ruben Abati. Am pretty sure you know who he represents.

http://www.daystint.com/patience-jonathan-misbehaved-in-okrika-rivers-state-reuben-abati/

And dont get me started on GEJ's leadership skills, that my friend is a topic for another day.
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 28, 2013
xavier3g:

Do not be a puppet!!! Investigate issues first before you jump in! What was the essence of demolishing in the first place and who says the demolishing is not in the best interest of the people? Please read this article by Ruben Abati. Am pretty sure you know who he represents.

http://www.daystint.com/patience-jonathan-misbehaved-in-okrika-rivers-state-reuben-abati/

And dont get me started on GEJ's leadership skills, that my friend is a topic for another day.

If we go back to the basics, political decisions are not about morality, nor are they about majority. They are about the most active and strongest interest and power. If the residents of the water front do not want it demolished, and are powerful enough to pressure you not to do so, then you will be foolish to demolish without carrying them along. You can debate the benefits of the demolition all you want. we are talking about power play.
Also note this even though it is unrelated- that majority rule is only for Election Day and vote counting in parliament. Political decisions are made by interest groups with power to exert political pressure, lobbying

As for leadership, the strength of a leader is not in his ability to declare ultimatum, or weld his will. But in his ability to build coherence around his will. Amechi could have done a lot more to build coherence around his will to improve okririka water front. You can compare that with good lucks willingness to rescind his decisions even when experts know that they are the best. He not only went back on his subsidy policy, but has been spending more than one year trying to build of cohesion through the Sure-P programme. I need not bring the MAULAG example.
Those are the qualities of not just a leader but a democratic man, I will choose them anyway over charisma and smoothness of speech.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Olaone1: 11:28am On Jul 28, 2013
Amaechi epitomizes stupidity undecided
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by xavier3g(m): 11:35am On Jul 28, 2013
KenGali:

If we go back to the basics, political decisions are not about morality, nor are they about majority. They are about the most active and strongest interest and power. If the residents of the water front do not want it demolished, and are powerful enough to pressure you not to do so, then you will be foolish to demolish without carrying them along. You can debate the benefits of the demolition all you want. we are talking about power play.
Also note this even though it is unrelated- that majority rule is only for Election Day and vote counting in parliament. Political decisions are made by interest groups with power to exert political pressure, lobbying

Emmm....I think you are jumping around too much. I thought you were talking about the interest of the people that Amaechi considered irrelevant? Now its about power play?
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 28, 2013
xavier3g:

Emmm....I think you are jumping around too much. I thought you were talking about the interest of the people that Amaechi considered irrelevant? Now its about power play?
Interest and power go hand in hand in politics. Else am not sure what you refer to as interest?
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by clint77ng: 11:40am On Jul 28, 2013
[quote
author=SirVee]

You think say I be you? I sabi pass you period! Try write better than
me, then I go dey follow you everywhere including TWITTER! I dey wait
for your convincing post![/quote]Living in d US doesn't make u better than us. you guys have been constantly educating us on US democracy but u have never mentioned where any governor sacked an elected chairman and its executive. must u crucify GEJ for intimidating amaechi and then praise amaechi for undemocratic actions is RV. bros u no get am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra / Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times / Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.