Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) (39856 Views)

Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) / Amaechi On Railway Inspection From Abuja To Kaduna (Photos) / Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by sage2(m): 11:40am On Jul 28, 2013
When these people finally reconcile(assuming there is a disagreement between them), what will be the benefits to their Cyber followers? Some folks are about to learn a bitter lesson on how not to take side when politicians are fighting themselves. Because by the time they harmonized their interests(which has always been the cause), you will be left high and dry with only your stupid self to blame. This generation of Nigerian youths is too stupid for my liking.
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Rhino5dm: 11:45am On Jul 28, 2013
enigmang:

Actuallly Amaechi was not voted for... It was Omehia that won the election... The guy is too arrogant he has been lucky so far but he should no that the people he is romancing with will all desert him hen the heat becomes too much .. What comes to mind is how 5people where able to overpower 27 ... Only shows that most of the 27 are actually on the fence...

Amaechi was not voted for? says who? are you out of mind?

Dude, that court case was during his first tenure and by 2011 Amaechi was properly voted in. Get your facts and stop exporting ignorance.
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by vislabraye(m): 11:51am On Jul 28, 2013
I hope de way Amechi is fighting, he doesn't have any skeleton in his cupboard. He must be blameless and free of any stain.
Well, GEJ silence is a sign of intelligence. We saw what happened to Ibori after all. Just watching.
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by clint77ng: 11:52am On Jul 28, 2013
[quote
author=xavier3g]

Yup, you can start the mudslinging. If I decide I can't take it, I would
simply keep silent. FYI, I am not pro- Amechi or pro- Gej. I am just a
simple Nigerian that is ashamed to sometimes say I am, and if opposing
the ills we have come to consider as norm is Nigeria is the way forward,
so be it. But please can you enlighten me on why Amechi should be so
vividly attacked by powers high up, just because there is a notion that
he might have a political ambition. Please note the words; notion and
might.[/quote]You don't amaechi to be attacked cos of his ambition, but he had already attacked some people who had their own ambition. stop taking sides. do u prefer riding on other people's back to achieve a selfish ambition.
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by donsteady(m): 11:53am On Jul 28, 2013
i think i will blame the journalist for asking stupid questions.
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 28, 2013
Billyonaire: I saw arrogance, I saw false charisma, and I saw a man who disobeys the "First of the 48 Laws of Power" without a standing in the transgression of the law.

In his statements, he said he does not discuss about his sub-ordinates, yet he wants The President to discuss with him.

In politics, diplomacy is the order - Doing the harshest things in the nicest way, but Amaechi has been openly insulting a sitting President that was voted-in by majority of Nigerians and by extension, the majority of Nigerians are pained by these insults.

I understand that Nairaland age group is majorly 21-25 yrs so many Nairalanders are just advancing bracket who are either just out of school, seeking jobs, and inexperienced as is normal in that age bracket, but for those who pay the pipers, for those in the age bracket of 25 to 60s, we know what it means to have an insubordinate person in a chain of command, so when I watch this video about Amaechi, I feel terrible with his utterances. He is clearly done in politics and is trying to bring GEJ down with him. Arrogance and Pride has no place in politics.

You are telling us you are of age and you could not read between the lines in the interview GEJ should go home,Another term will be another pain for Nigerians except the laptop crew,who continue to smile to the bank.
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by MurderX: 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2013
MAJORITY(75%) OF NIGERIANS ARE ANIMALS AND DESERVE TO BE TREATED AS SUCH. 1000 LIKES FOR AMAECHI.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Sloan: 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2013
visalo:

You are just product of wrong marriage. No good up bringing

Thunder fire your papa and mama for birthing a brainless beastly animal like you! If only your useless parents and generation had someone like me, their fortunes in life will be more positive not accursed! I know it pains you that I just dissected your mumu-natu, odechukwu retardeen in a few lines...LWKMD...convey the message that he is known and seen as the most retareenic mumu president in Nigeria till date and Yaradua was eons ahead! Paid jobless loser bastardeen!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by luvinhubby(m): 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2013
This guy just shot himself on the foot, Nigerians are more intelligent than this.
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Alxmyr(m): 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
xavier3g:

Do not be a puppet!!! Investigate issues first before you jump in! What was the essence of demolishing in the first place and who says the demolishing is not in the best interest of the people? Please read this article by Ruben Abati. Am pretty sure you know who he represents.

http://www.daystint.com/patience-jonathan-misbehaved-in-okrika-rivers-state-reuben-abati/

And dont get me started on GEJ's leadership skills, that my friend is a topic for another day.

The story was not properly told.
Amaechi decided to demolish the waterfront.
The people objected to it.
Amaechi invited the first lady to Rivers state, obviously to use her to endorse his planned demolition agenda.
She saw that Amaechi wanted to use her as rubber stamp for the demolition.
She refused to be used. And urged the governor to dialogue with the people first.
The press reported the event and scolded her for going against a governor's wish.

Political issue does not go straigh as you thought, my brother.

The first question you should ask was, who invited Patience to Okrika that day?
Why was she invited to Okrika of all places in Rivers by the governor?
Who brought the issue of demolition to the public during the visit?
Was the planned demolition part of the itinery of the first lady agenda for that day?
If you are in first lady's shoe, a governor brought you to your home town and said he will demolish your father's house, will you clap for him in front of your kinsmen; who obviously are against the planned demolition?
Why was the chairman of Okrika sacked the same day by Amaechi?
Why did he place the whole of Okrika under curfew for 9 months as a result of the incident?

These are underlining issues that Amaechi refused to face, but rather dancing around the globe granting interview.
A governor that claimed that his state is under siege, he was in UK throughout last week.
The opposition that he is following advised him right, he threw the advise to gutter and rather chose to dig deeper pit for himself.

He should be man enough to face his issues squarely. He has issue with Peter Odili, Celestine Omehia, Nyessom Wike, Okpara, Lee Maeba etc.

He is lucky to have GEJ as president, if I were GEJ, I will just do simple thing to him.
I will drop the Minister of Housing and appoint Senator Lee Maeba as a minister or even Celestine Omehia. Then he will understand the meaning of power.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2013
tutu1: BACKED BY PRESIDENCY ? YOU GOAT, DO YOU HAVE PROOF, IN ALL THIS THE PRESIDENT HAS NOT MADE ANY COMMENT, AMAECHI IS JUST FEELING INVINCIBLE, HE IS THE BAD APPLE AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO BAD APPLES, HE SHOULD ASK IBORI, WHO WAS A STRONGER POLITICIAN

Your entire family are goats.
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by texazzpete(m): 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2013
Alxmyr:

Amaechi invited the first lady to Rivers state, obviously to use her to endorse his planned demolition agenda.
She refused to be used. And urged the governor to dialogue with the people first.
The press reported the event and scolded her for going against a governor's wish.

Was the planned demolition part of the itinery of the first lady agenda for that day?
If you are in first lady's shoe, a governor brought you to your home town and said he will demolish your father's house, will you clap for him in front of your kinsmen; who obviously are against the planned demolition?
Why did he place the whole of Okrika under curfew for 9 months as a result of the incident?

These are underlining issues that Amaechi refused to face, but rather dancing around the globe granting interview.
A governor that claimed that his state is under siege, he was in UK throughout last week.
The opposition that he is following advised him right, he threw the advise to gutter and rather chose to dig deeper pit for himself.

He should be man enough to face his issues squarely. He has issue with Peter Odili, Celestine Omehia, Nyessom Wike, Okpara, Lee Maeba etc.

He is lucky to have GEJ as president, if I were GEJ, I will just do simple thing to him.
I will drop the Minister of Housing and appoint Senator Lee Maeba as a minister or even Celestine Omehia. Then he will understand the meaning of power.

So the story was not properly told until you put your own spin on it abi?

good thing for us you'll never be president. All you will amount to is an Esau that is happy to sell out his birthright for a plate of pottage.
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
olas2u:

You are telling us you are of age and you could not read between the lines in the interview GEJ should go home,Another term will be another pain for Nigerians except the laptop crew,who continue to smile to the bank.

My little friend, there is greater ambiance of political cacophony in Amaechi's lonesome road to extinction. GEJ is one man with the golden wisdom. The gods are always on his side. You should be afraid of a man who enters power by no personal fight, drummed in by the masses against the cabalocratic oligarchy of Turai Y'aradua and Michael Aondoakaa under thuggery command of James Ibori (Yaradua's silent Godfather), GEJ decimated his enemies and even Henry Okah has been chained. Then came Tunde Bakare and his arrant worshippers and pulpit. After defeat of Tunde Bakare, Buhari kick-started project Boko Haram and the Northern Oligrachy started talks of Amnesty and were decimated yet again by great Nigerians netizens and citizens, OHH BEE JAH left PDP BOT cos he saw something he couldnt handle. Now Nigeria is out of the hands of the half-educated military backgrounded mafia, and here we are, a little Niger Delta ant called Rotimi Amaechi with visiible arrogance is trying to be a storm in a tea-cup, but there is no tear on the armour plate. We will treat his mess-ups.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2013
Gov Amaechi pointed accusing fingers at the President but his claims cannot be substantiated. I do not think he is ready to make peace with anybody. I hope he understands the message he passed across in this interview; I am sure there would be a reaction.
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2013
Billyonaire:

My little friend, there is greater ambiance of political cacophony in Amaechi's lonesome road to extinction. GEJ his one man with the golden wisdom. The gods are always on his side. You should be afraid of a man who enters power by no personal fight, drummed in by the masses against the cabalocratic oligarchy of Turai Y'aradua and Michael Aondoakaa under thuggery command of James Ibori (Yaradua's silent Godfather), GEJ decimated his enemies and even Henry Okah has been chained. Then came Tunde Bakare and his arrant worshippers and pulpit. After defeat of Tunde Bakare, Buhari kick-started project Boko Haram and the Northern Oligrachy started talks of Amnesty and were decimated yet again by great Nigerians netizens and citizens, OHH BEE JAH left PDP BOT cos he saw something he couldnt handle. Now Nigeria is out of the hands of the half-educated military backgrounded mafia, and here we are, a little Niger Delta ant called Rotimi Amaechi with visiible arrogance is trying to be a storm in a tea-cup, but there is no tear on the armour plate. We will treat his mess-ups.

Dont educate people wrongly here,for GEJ to emerge many people contributed to his assertion as president.Insecurity increased during is tenure.All the issues you have raised are just a twist of the real story.GEJ is Incompetent president to rule Nigeria.We need another person that will improve security and engage in social and economic engineering.
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2013
Amaechi sounds obstinate, insolent and to an extent angry.
Why is he avoiding the question on APC. He refused to give an answer.
GEJ and his wife are just your usual Nigerian politicians. Remember Obasanjo's rift with ATiku? The only difference now is that Patience is involved and even speaks about it more than her husband.
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
greatest man: fear anybody that conceal his or her hatred toward u Ameachi be careful Goodluck is matured Kudos to u.
The President concealing or not saying anything doesn't mean nothing is being said by the Presidency. Do you expect him to be saying anything? What are Reuben Abati, Doyin Okupe and Ayo Osinlu paid for? These speak for the Presidency but have somewhat gone underground because Wole Soyinka is involved. His use of language and calling of names which always stick, as well as Patience Jonathan's recent comment before bishops in Abuja on the crisis in Rivers State, tracing it to what happened in Okirika, is revealing.
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by lagcity(m): 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2013
I don't care if it is 2015 or 2019, GEJ will end up in Kirikiri where he belongs. Enjoy it while it lasts. cheesy
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by vislabraye(m): 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2013
Alxmyr:

Thank You for your analysis. That was brilliant; more like an insider's account. People should learn to look at both sides to a Story. How I wish to renowned prof should have heard this part of the story before calling someone else a shepopptamus.
Amechi knows how to play to the gallery but he's not a saint after all. Its just that people from GEJ's camp have not dug out his dirts.
Let's see how Amechi would maneuvre this obstacle. I don't know if he still plans 2 remain in pdp.
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by kayloo: 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2013
If I were him, I won't talk on these issues again.
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by vislabraye(m): 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
olas2u:

Dont educate people wrongly here,for GEJ to emerge many people contributed to his assertion as president.Insecurity increased during is tenure.All the issues you have raised are just a twist of the real story.GEJ is Incompetent president to rule Nigeria.We need another person that will improve security and engage in social and economic engineering.

But do you think Amechi is the righ person to become president ?
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by xavier3g(m): 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2013
Alxmyr:

Well from your point of view, I guess Fashola should be hanged given the amount of demolition he has done in Lagos against the will of the people. I am tired of reading comments of people who take sides because of preferential attachments. Was the demolition for the overall and greater good of the people?
Does Amaechi stand to gain anything from the demolition apart for developing the place?
Did he try to calm the people and explain why the demolition was needed?
Did he try to get someone to come and cajole the people as regards that?
Does he control the press around Nigeria that all reported her action of snatching the mic from a governor and scolding him in front of the people he governs was bad?

Politics does not go straight as you thought brother.

Dont be myopic, was Rivers not under siege? or how do you explain the thugs in the house of assembly? The People stoning the 4 governors, the demonstrations and the inability of the police to perform their duties.

Why wont he have problems with Odili, Omehia, Wike, Okpara, Maeba?

If he is lucky to have GEJ as president, then we are lucky to have someone who refuses to be a puppet and stand his ground. If he has committed any crime or done something unconstitutional there are several ways to handle that. But please we should be rational free thinking individuals. There is no reason why Amaechi should bow before GEJ simply because he is president. The sooner we all as Nigerians change our method of reasoning, the sooner we can move forward. FYI, I do not support Amaechi or GEJ, I am after a changed Nigeria, regardless of who rules it. If we have all come to the realization that the ways of our fathers are wrong, then why do we still stand by it?
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
vislabraye:

But do you think Amechi is the righ person to become president ?

No but not GEJ again, insecurity ,inflation,power supply,poor healthcare system, corruption,poverty ,Debt profile increase,etc .
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by EngrChris(m): 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2013
shaneroberts26:
Choi,na person wey call im self Engr dey reason like dis?So mek we forget about 1.somtin TRILLION DOLLARS just like dat?SO I DONT HAV D RIGHT TO DEMAND FOR D ACCOUNTABILITY OF MY MONEY AGAIN?Wid dat 1.somtin trillion Dollars,the Federal govmnt could hav cleared all Her debt.Bros sorry to say dis,i am ashamed of you.Tufia!
na condition make crayfish bend, if u like continue bending, I refuse to bend any longer, OBJ remove subsidy n dats d one dat made me strong, mack it somewhere after GEJ time another president will come and do dsame. So continue bending, and Accountability of ur money, why not go to court. Instead of u talk'g of ur vote u ar talk'g about money. Ok if u didn't get ur money enter PHCN sub station n hug 415kv Transformer. Pls don't be ashamed of me so dat I will not be ashamed of u n don't tufia me so i wudnt tufia u. May God help u.
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Joyfullyme: 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2013
xavier3g:

Well from your point of view, I guess Fashola should be hanged given the amount of demolition he has done in Lagos against the will of the people. I am tired of reading comments of people who take sides because of preferential attachments. Was the demolition for the overall and greater good of the people?
Does Amaechi stand to gain anything from the demolition apart for developing the place?
The other places he had demolished had serious political undertone/ Overtone and he has not developed even ONE of any of the waterfronts he has demolished to date.
The promised compensation was well less than 1/10th of the property value in rare cases when it was given.
Did he try to calm the people and explain why the demolition was needed?
Did he try to get someone to come and cajole the people as regards that?
Should government have the power to destroy your house at will?
Does this governor destroy peoples houses based on vendetta? (Any rivers state person can answer that for you)

Does he control the press around Nigeria that all reported her action of snatching the mic from a governor and scolding him in front of the people he governs was bad?
But for the videos we saw on youtube what was the statement made by the press around Nigeria about Chidi Lloyd? and what would our opinion been if we had not seen the videos?

Politics does not go straight as you thought brother.

Dont be myopic, was Rivers not under siege? or how do you explain the thugs in the house of assembly?
No sane man would have gone to that chamber alone after what happened there.(U think am naa)

Whenever we talk of the RVHA saga we should also address the question that was repeatedly asked in that video. WHY SHOULD THE GOVERNOR SUPERVISE THE BEATING OF MY COLLEAGUES?
The People stoning the 4 governors, the demonstrations and the inability of the police to perform their duties.

Why wont he have problems with Odili, Omehia, Wike, Okpara, Maeba?
These are all the governors subordinates not worthy of mention. Now he wants the president to order them to leave him alone. Did he leave them alone before now? Who is Tony Okocha and why was he brought to power?

If he is lucky to have GEJ as president, then we are lucky to have someone who refuses to be a puppet and stand his ground. If he has committed any crime or done something unconstitutional there are several ways to handle that. But please we should be rational free thinking individuals. There is no reason why Amaechi should bow before GEJ simply because he is president. The sooner we all as Nigerians change our method of reasoning, the sooner we can move forward. FYI, I do not support Amaechi or GEJ, I am after a changed Nigeria, regardless of who rules it. If we have all come to the realization that the ways of our fathers are wrong, then why do we still stand by it?
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by markobinna(m): 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2013
Emperor_007: Really?

Amaechi should remember the first rule, you don't / can't outshine your master.

Time would tell.

Wen u want to finish the master do it partly, go all out and finish him
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by userlist(f): 12:51am On Jul 29, 2013
@ Sloan
AMEN to your prayer to yourself! grin grin grin I am sure you've never lived in a developed society of really bright human beings, astute and sophisticated leaders who actually know what they are doing! You can disagree with some of their positions, but goodness me, you will give it to them! I live in such a society, not a backward Nigeria where people like you envy and want the development of the US, Canada, UK, etc but not the culture of leadership that brings such frontier society! People queue up at our embassies in Nigeria from 4 o'clock in the morning, had it been ours is a society like Nigeria, will you be dying at the embassy, even lying to the visa officer just to get a chance to come here? You are really too silly to not see that the retardeen is doing NOTHING given the resources at his disposal! With record oil prices, he has racked up $ 7 B+ in debt in for the federal government alone! The anti-corruption war is completely dead, when next did any thief even look the way of EFCC? Obasanjo negotiated and paid off Nigeria's debt by 2007 to 0 and now you and your children are on the hook for $ 7 B and you are happy? That is why you are a mumu-retardeen! Which SURE-P money? How much have you received? Where are the jobs? Is it not the economy that the shepopotamus Iweala recently cried cannot fund itself again? Is it not the same one that Sanusi and co. are saying a big slide is coming for the Naira, since it's artificial price can no longer be defended? Is it not the same country losing billions of dollars to oil bunkerers who the retardeen paid, neglecting out navy, to protect? I know foolishness lives in the brain of a lot of Nigerians who are yet to know the world is now in the 21 st Century!

Dud, you hit the nail at the head. Thanks.
Check out the profile of those who are on the side of the president, almost all of them reside in Nigeria.
They haven't experienced focused leadership once in their life time. Sometime I feel sorry for those folks.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Simplesoul05(m): 9:34am On Jul 29, 2013
iamswizz: *yawns*

Any bastard that calls the fool who is being interviewed by fools is a Fool

GBAM!!!
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by michaelbiz: 10:49am On Jul 29, 2013
Hmmm! Finally, here is the thing;
I listened to this interview with His Excellency Gov. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi.
And I intentionally listened without looking at his facial expression (just like a radio).

The truth is, this man is objective, focused, and extremely strategic!
He knows something has gone wrong - and honestly, when he said PDP has never had this type of problem before, it means something crazy is about to happen in 2015.
Anyone who says, he is proud is not being objective at all. Imagine all the problems, and yet he is doing better than his 1st term? You think any "successful" governor can be this confident without a gameplan? I don't think so.
If the Presidency is pretending not to know there is a major crises in River State it is very clear that it is intended to aid the anti-Amaechi group, and as Amaechi has pointed out, they were the same people that opposed him in 2007, in 2011 and even right now. My take home is that PDP is shaking seriously with this balanced division between the governors, and with Amaechi as the Chairman, Governor's forum, GEJ knows 2015 is not an easy ticket anymore!
My gut tells me: GEJ will NOT win this war!

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by nkemKalu: 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2013
igbokwe sampson: The only thing I see in this man is Arrogance and am sure if he continue in this way, one thing is sure he will end up answering a call, Heaven or Hell....
ARRANT Nonsense... Shey Amaechi should run away because of this fool u people call JONATHAN? A visionless and shoeless man? Na wah for Nigerians....ooooo.........
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by san4u(m): 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2013
Just watching...
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by kingbang: 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2013
nkem Kalu: ARRANT Nonsense... Shey Amaechi should run away because of this fool u people call JONATHAN? A visionless and shoeless man? Na wah for Nigerians....ooooo.........

Mr Congoman, learn to conceal your bad mannerism online.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) / Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra / Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.