Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) (39854 Views)

Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) / Amaechi On Railway Inspection From Abuja To Kaduna (Photos) / Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by ct2: 11:44pm On Jul 27, 2013
funnyx: He certainly doesn't need to grant this type of interview at this moment in time, it's going to do more harm than good. A Yoruba proverb says: moja mosa la n mo akinkanju logun, akinkanju to moja ti ko mosa iru won ma n bogun lo ni..
Translates as: a great warrior is known by his abilty to lead offensive attack as well to retreat when necessary, a warrior who only knows how to attack but does not know when to retreat will surely be a war casualty at some point.
bf figher: Amaechi you fall my hand biko gej is your brother dont wash your dirty linen out side for your enemy to see
people like u don't want Nigeria to move forward pls change ur orientation
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by excelkoms: 11:46pm On Jul 27, 2013
Ayo Fayoshe, DSP Alameiseigha, J. Ibori etc hav all threaded in dis path b4 and dey neva came out clean frm it. In as much as we dnt d political tension in R/state, make dem tell dis man say, U CANNOT FIGHT D COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES.........

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Otono2(m): 11:46pm On Jul 27, 2013
Bashirfuntua: strong man keep it on we're behind you. 140,000,000 nigerians likes
Hausa fulani like u is behind Amaechi? Hahaha na when hausa and Rivers be one? D last time i checkd u people are d enemy of all..
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by MuNeme(m): 11:47pm On Jul 27, 2013
Amaechi is just too arrogant. Imagine if he was to the president, and Gej the governor.
He said Nyesom Wike can not be governor because he has no leadership quality,yet the same man served as his chief of staff.
What a contradiction!
I expected him to be reasonable in his statements but here he is feeling like a champion talking down on the president of the federal Republic, even calling him a lier.
That was too childish and immature!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by funnyx(m): 11:48pm On Jul 27, 2013
ct)(:
people like u don't want Nigeria to move forward pls change ur orientation

You got it wrong, I'm actually a supporter of Ameachi but in my opinion I thought he should have kept quiet for now, already Jonathan and his wife has been disgraced by their inability to impeach him.
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 27, 2013
mbhs139: Honestly, I have not seen anything that the man, Rotimi, said wrong in that interview. He was simply stating the matter the way it is while not trying to be specific. For those of you shouting washing dirty linen in the public, whose dirty linen is that if I may ask? Does it mean or do you guys accept that the president is playing dirty?

Thank you oooo. I was beginning to wonder why everyone is talking about dirty linen. President is wrong and they are ashamed about dirty linen. Let's be sincere about the situation. And stop being an hypocrite !

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by chata25(m): 11:55pm On Jul 27, 2013
am loving uuuu eh.......shw dis bastard of a president dt u ar a real ND
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Lifebender(m): 11:59pm On Jul 27, 2013
(y)
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by scientology(m): 12:01am On Jul 28, 2013
pls who is the president of nigeria?
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by realtime0007: 12:06am On Jul 28, 2013
Willy4Willy:
Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis are cheering him but he is digging his own grave. Ameshi should remember what Happen to Ken Wiwa, Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis that cheered him was the same people that conspired and killed him.
how did yorubas conspire to kill ken saro wiwa because to the best of my knowledge, yorubas were the major fronteer for ken saro wiwa's struggle

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by funnyx(m): 12:08am On Jul 28, 2013
realtime0007:
how did yorubas conspire to kill ken saro wiwa because to the best of my knowledge, yorubas were the major fronteer for ken saro wiwa's struggle

Don't even bother to quote that mofo, he's a permanent flat owner in yaba left.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Owerreedem: 12:08am On Jul 28, 2013
Before nko. If son no respect em elder, ...
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by CoenzymeA: 12:10am On Jul 28, 2013
bf figher: Amaechi you fall my hand biko gej is your brother dont wash your dirty linen out side for your enemy to see

This is not in support of Amaechi or anyone, but it is attitude like yours that has kept Nigeria in mediocrity; when we perpetually vote office holders because he is from your area and not based on his competency.When Pat Utomi came out the last time, not too many people even considered him. Yet, we have a lot of them out there who can change our country for the better but are not given the opportunity. We as youths should stop all these hatred and begin to think of building a strong nation that everyone would be proud of. If not, am afraid we would continue to put rascals like Dishonourable Chidi Lloyd and Evans Bipi who don't give a hoot about us into office and watch them continue to mess up our collective sensibility.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Alenkakent(m): 12:11am On Jul 28, 2013
♠ like what amaechi is doing and ♠ believe every right thinking Nigerian would understand that... how can someones housewife (patience) just meddle in government affairs as if she was elected into any post.... To all these ibo boys and girls condemning amaechi, you're just cowardly foolish...

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by scientology(m): 12:18am On Jul 28, 2013
Alenkakent: ♠ like what amaechi is doing and ♠ believe every right thinking Nigerian would understand that... how can someones [size=14pt]housewife (patience)[/size] just meddle in government affairs as if she was elected into any post.... To all these ibo boys and girls condemning amaechi, you're just cowardly foolish...
grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 28, 2013
most of you here fail to understand dat patience, was in rivers state politics even before Gej became a deputy Gov, like amaechi said she is a stake holder in rivers state, but to you all she's a house wife, ask rivers state indigenes, no be today she don dey politics for rivers. even before when amaechi was an ordinary personal assistant.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by mbaliri: 12:30am On Jul 28, 2013
Add paulli pin:28585C97 ,trade in ur old BB,ipad,iphone for another device.

OUR SERVICES INCLUDES:

.Gadget Deals
.Repair and maintenance of gadgets
.Bulk sms service
.WEB design
http://pic.twitter.com/uHO8azvj1g
For more info call 07030720016/ 08122935325

Email: paulli45@yahoo.com
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by enigmang: 12:34am On Jul 28, 2013
2015 will surely be interesting lets see if APC will give Amaechi the VP slot....

The only good thing about this fight is that Amaechi cannot afford to do any careless wrong thing cos thy will pounce on him... So at least te Riverstate people will see their reaources managed better...
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by VoteOutPDPJona: 12:34am On Jul 28, 2013
mbhs139: Honestly, I have not seen anything that the man, Rotimi, said wrong in that interview. He was simply stating the matter the way it is while not trying to be specific. [size=16pt]For those of you shouting washing dirty linen in the public, whose dirty linen is that if I may ask? Does it mean or do you guys accept that the president is playing dirty?[/size]

It's only a matter of time before Nigerians come to the realization of how terrible dirty PDP linen has become.
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by vislabraye(m): 12:37am On Jul 28, 2013
I wish I could listen to the video. But Amechi should have some very powerful supporters, if not then he's not a wise person.
He's drawing a lot of attention to himself. Let's see what the PDP big chiefs would do.
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by yang(m): 12:39am On Jul 28, 2013
The problem is that Amechi has no respect for the office of the president and Commander in Chief of the Federal Republic.

It is disgusting to watch him blab like a mad man.

The President of Nigeria is no mere politician, he is too busy to be distracted with all this beer parlour politics.

Please google ECOMOG, UNAMID, Joao Oliviera, Abuja Accord, and note the role of the President and Command in chief of Nigeria in West Africa and the whole of Africa.

Its a good thing that GEJ has refused to go down and join issues with him in the media, despite all.

U people have to respect GEJ, he is the President.

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by thriz: 12:41am On Jul 28, 2013
Alenkakent: ♠ like what amaechi is doing and ♠ believe every right thinking Nigerian would understand that... how can someones housewife (patience) just meddle in government affairs as if she was elected into any post.... To all these ibo boys and girls condemning amaechi, you're just cowardly foolish...
PLS WHEN DID U ESCAPE FROM YABA, COS NO SANE PERSON WOULD REASON LIKE U. AS FOR AMAECHI, NO NEED TO CONDEMN OR PRAISE HIM, EVERYONE SHOULD JUST WATCH 2015, THE END WILL JUSTIFY THE MEANS

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by PStacks(m): 12:52am On Jul 28, 2013
oshyno: Goshhhh this man's stupidity baffles me . U dont castigate the president openly especially in a country with weak institution like ours. Believe me Amaechi, GEJ has not looked ur way. When and if he does, Ghana wont contain u.

Are you for real GEJ hasn't looked his side?
Amechi is a bone stuck in GEJ's neck. If GEJ isn't careful he might choke to ....
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by yabadabado: 12:55am On Jul 28, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]NIGERIA IS JUST A JUNGLE..IF WE HAD A PROPER LEADERSHIP EVALUATION SYSTEM ..MOST OF THIS MILITANT, TOUT HON. BP, CHIDI, FAKE PHD..LEADERS, WE HAVE IN NIGERIA WOULD NEVER MAKE THE NEWS.. maybe na papa ajasco magazine .
P
E
R
S
O
N
A
L
L
Y
i will not vote except this process throws up people like sanusi lamido, hon minister adewunmi, pat utomi, atedo peterside, ngozi iweala oby "madam procurement protocol" ezewesili, and yes fashola the enforcer.
ameachi...seems like a man that can hold a presidential post but am not sure he will get it after all this 50 against 1 dance but i must salute his courage.
there are very few courageous Nigerian politician but many butt lickers eg akpabio, jang,dickson, .
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by PStacks(m): 12:55am On Jul 28, 2013
yang: The problem is that Amechi has no respect for the office of the president and Commander in Chief of the Federal Republic.

The President of Nigeria is no mere politician, he is too busy to be distracted with all this beer parlour politics.

Please google ECOMOG, UNAMID, Joao Oliviera, Abuja Accord, and note the role of the President and Command in chief of Nigeria in West Africa and the whole of Africa.

Its a good thing that GEJ has refused to go down and join issues with him in the media, despite all.

Unfortunately you have gotten it wrong again..

You don't Demand Respect.. You earn Respect..

Respect is also Reciprocal..

Don't Demand for People to Respect GEJ..
GEJ should earn people's respect.. Its that simple

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 28, 2013
yang: The problem is that Amechi has no respect for the office of the president and Commander in Chief of the Federal Republic.

I hope some of you know the difference between respect and fear. When some of you say respect the president, what you are trying to say is fear the president. Amaechi does respect the president. He does not fear the president. Most Nigerians believe respect is synonimous to fear.

The president needs to respect himself before he seeks respect. I have never seen a first lady that have contempt for an elected Governor. The president has messed up big time by allowing his wife to meddle in the affairs of governance in River State. The problem that happened during the impeachment of the Rivers State Speaker of the House happened because they were backed by the Presidency. How could five lawmakers be bold enough to come to the House with thugs singing war songs and disrupt the affairs of the legislatures?

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 28, 2013
P.Stacks:

Unfortunately you have gotten it wrong again..

You don't Demand Respect.. You earn Respect..

Respect is also Reciprocal..

Don't Demand for People to Respect GEJ..
GEJ should earn people's respect.. Its that simple

Exactly!
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by martinbillings: 1:31am On Jul 28, 2013
I can see some crazy nigerians supporting the arrogant gov in insulting the commander in chief. Is this the kind of people you get in the so called progressives party APC. Fellow Govs were meeting stakeholders, clergy meeting the presidency and govs meeting presidency to achieve a peaceful resolution to this faceoff and the slowpoke is busy granting provoking interview. You are lucky you met GEJ, if not you should be somewhere in the cameroons begging wike to help your sorry arse. This interview means that what the south south elders said was true, that they have invited Amaechi so may times to settle this LOCALISED INTERNAL PARTY CRISES and he never showed up. Amaechi who sent you, what do you want to achieve? We need you to respect office of the president of the nation.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by sovpounds(m): 1:38am On Jul 28, 2013
I do not support either GEJ or Amaechi, I would only support any one of them who proves to me that since he entered public office he has never been corrupt and has never abused his office.
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by birdman(m): 1:55am On Jul 28, 2013
martinbillings: I can see some crazy nigerians supporting the arrogant gov in insulting the commander in chief. Is this the kind of people you get in the so called progressives party APC. Fellow Govs were meeting stakeholders, clergy meeting the presidency and govs meeting presidency to achieve a peaceful resolution to this faceoff and the slowpoke is busy granting provoking interview. You are lucky you met GEJ, if not you should be somewhere in the cameroons begging wike to help your sorry arse. This interview means that what the south south elders said was true, that they have invited Amaechi so may times to settle this LOCALISED INTERNAL PARTY CRISES and he never showed up. Amaechi who sent you, what do you want to achieve? We need you to respect office of the president of the nation.

can the president please respect himself first, and get his house affairs in order.
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Sloan: 1:57am On Jul 28, 2013
It is very clear that Amechi is WAY SMARTER & MORE SOPHISTICATED than the MUMU, RETARDEENIC president in Aso Rock GEJ! This guy hits all the right notes in this interview and the only thing he needs is STRONG ALLIANCES, people who the retardeen can not even look in the eye, INCLUDING THE MASS OF THE PEOPLE of NIGERIA! In addition, he should look WEST as the guys on that side are on a different level when it comes to masterful politics and strategy, and he should anchor himself strongly! The PDP and the retardeen are all desperadoes and they could make an attempt on his life when push comes to shove! Other than that, he has released the jury on the retardeen and his hippopotamus of a wife who wants to control an elected government! If she really wants control, let her go contest for elections! Not every man is weak like her husband she can boss around! Ameachi should also be VERY resolved, he shouldn't try and play both sides otherwise they could poison him or get rid of him easily. Like Tinubu, he must evolve a very vigorous mien towards his resolve as so far the retardeen has come up empty. The more he holds on, the more the retardeen's position and reputation becomes greatly diminished until his disgrace in governance either comes or at the PDP primaries or at the election whichever one! However, by holding on, he can spring the right element of victory as the retardeenic PDP government and leadership implodes right before his eyes...then he can laugh his A** OFF like I will! grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Bmart(m): 2:08am On Jul 28, 2013
tokunboh: In this revealing and interesting interview, Gov Rotimi Amaechi opened up about his rift with President Jonathan. This is the most revealing interview he has granted till date on his face-off with GEJ/PEJ.
Kudos to the anchor/interviewer, he did a great job!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQpjCJbNOs8&feature=player_embedded
I love his courage and eloquence bt I must warn he must learn how to kip quiet......his going to lose my sympathy if en continue lik this oooooooh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Emefiele, Adeosun, Dangote At Burial Of Adesina's Father-in-law (Pics) / About One-Third Of Nigeria’s Ministers Attended Same University / Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters In Abuja, One Killed (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.