Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. (22729 Views)

Kenya: Grenade Thrown At British Tourists / Shoe Thrown At Israeli Ambassador In Sweden / New ! Shoes Thrown At George Bush With Pic And Film Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2013
venorite: A whole prime minister had banana thrown at him and there's no picture to support ur story...pls u guys should try and get pictures,it makes d story look real

Look at you looking for picture and refuse to read the article. If you had read it, you woulda known the minister was a she.

Nigerian youth, change

1 Like

Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by mjconcept(m): 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2013
NNMUU: Don't this white people know that the banana thing's getting old??
It's gotten to the point that it's now funny.
Come up with some new things you white a.s.s.wipes
How can they Come up with something new when they sick.

2 Likes

Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by mastroesco(m): 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2013
Chillisauce:

Look at you looking for picture and refuse to read the article. If you had read it, you woulda known the minister was a she.

Nigerian youth, change

100 likes.
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by chebeoc(m): 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2013
The truth is that white people hate blacks, come to China and see what black are going through.people covering their nose because they see you.

3 Likes

Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by TechyGuy: 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2013
One question: would Nigerians accept an Italian as minister?
In Nigeria where we have state citizenship (tagged indegenes).
A Yoruba man cannot be LGA chairman in North or East even if his ancestors where born there. And vice versa.
When we point fingers, we shouldn't forget the other fingers are directed at us.

7 Likes

Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by souleymon(m): 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2013
venorite: A whole prime minister had banana thrown at him and there's no picture to support ur story...pls u guys should try and get pictures,it makes d story look real

can't you read that the source is Yahoo dude.they ain't putting up picture to avert more attention
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by webhost234(f): 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2013
na waoo embarassed

Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 27, 2013
Italians and Greeks are considered as Niggers of Europe by other Western Europeans, because of their Mediterranean stock. Throwing bananas at black people is their way of coping. I kinda feel bad for them. They are such sad race.

4 Likes

Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by ceejayluv(m): 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
Prime minister ke....
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
Arosa: The Italians should save the banana for themselves very soon they will have no banana to eat, "considering the economic
crisis.". grin

#EPIC comeback! grin grin grin

i truly hope Africans will NOT forget these things WHEN you guys end up having super powers in the future. The Portuguese are going to their former colonies for better lifestyles because their economy is effed up. Soon most of Europe will have this same reality including Italy.

I hope Africans remember this when the day come!! wink

1 Like

Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Krasid(m): 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2013
It's a big shame that they cannot respect their minister because she is black.As long as there is a word called 'RACISM',this will never stop.
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by AdoOloro(m): 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2013
Why can't Africans respond. I mean we have enough Cassava to throw at them Pigs!!!

No black person has ever thought about this, yet it is the only solution to the 'Idea'( i don't think it is a problem).

If they call us Monkey, we call them Pigs.
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Vanityupnvanity(m): 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2013
Nawa oooooh
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by dasparrow: 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2013
*Kails*:

#EPIC comeback! grin grin grin

i truly hope Africans will NOT forget these things WHEN you guys end up having super powers in the future. The Portuguese are going to their former colonies for better lifestyles because their economy is effed up. Soon most of Europe will have this same reality including Italy.

I hope Africans remember this when the day come!! wink

I only wish Africans will not forget but I am afraid they will. So many of our people will treat white people with undeserved love and hospitality while treating their fellow blacks like crap. Black people will never learn. One will think that with all the racism we face from other racial groups, the black race will wax stronger and we will support one another. But no! We prefer to put each other down. I give up. Let us keep learning things the hard way.

4 Likes

Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Boyano: 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2013
I can change 2 their colour but they can't change 2 mine, am xo black n proud
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by birdman(m): 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2013
Danhumprey: This is the height of racism! For God's sake,she is an Italian citizen by heritage. Just because she had the misfortune of been born in an African country doesn't make her an outcast! She is still Italian. They should be concerned about what she can offer to rescue their already troubled economy rather than racially abusing her. Where are the anti-racists? Something need to be done urgently.

look at this monkey. so being born in african country is misfortune? if they throw banana at you now you go dey vex.
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by bakynes(m): 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2013

She is nt the prime minister, read well
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Nickyspice(f): 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: This is serious.
This one is realy strong!

1 Like

Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by bakynes(m): 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
FrostyZonn: Italians and Greeks are considered as Niggers of Europe by other Western Europeans, because of their Mediterranean stock. Throwing bananas at black people is their way of coping. I kinda feel bad for them. They are such sad race.

Point of correction mate,italians were never regarded as white niggas.The white niggas are the eastern Europeans like Ukraine,Poland etc.,
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2013
When Michelle Obama tried to hug the queen eliza, did you all not see the subtle racial discrimination? The queen eliza frowned and shifted aside o.

little englanders are hopeless haters. I still dislike ofebuffoonery (a new word for them mouth ashion).
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
LMAO. The most hilarious thing is that even tribal haters and discriminators will come here and be singing about how bad racism is.
Sometimes I am forced to think blacks deserve what they get. The are the most loathsome bunch on this earth. People from one village hate people from village for the most senseless of reasons, we would stop at nothing to exterminate each other's tribes yet we take d moral highground when confronted with racism. It is insane to wish for an end to racism when there is still tribalism everywhere in Africa.
I'm curious. Were it to be we Africans with all our character flaws that were leading the world or at the advantage when compared to other races, would we treat them as "kind" as they have treated us? I doubt. Maybe nature selected the most vile and put them at the bottom of the economic ladder.

3 Likes

Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by OlufemiAbbey(m): 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2013
Danhumprey:
This is the height of racism! For God's sake,she is an Italian citizen by heritage.Just because she had the misfortune of been born in an African country[/b] doesn't make her an outcast! She is still Italian. They should be concerned about what she can offer to rescue their already troubled economy rather than racially abusing her. Where are the anti-racists? Something need to be done urgently.

Oga, I'm an African; and proudly so. It's never and it'll never be a misfortune for me to be an African.

1 Like

Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by aurenflani: 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2013
Nightshift: Bananas in Italian stores are from South America. The ones from Africa are pineapples, from Ghana and Ivory Coast.
Europeans can go to war for Tea, Coffee and Banana. The banana thrower could even be a Nazi.
grin grin grin
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Vansnickers: 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2013
toothpaste: When Michelle Obama tried to hug the queen eliza, did you all not see the subtle racial discrimination? The queen eliza frowned and shifted aside o.

little englanders are hopeless haters. I still dislike ofebuffoonery (a new word for them mouth ashion).

No one hugs the Queen apart from Family and close friends. She shakes every single person, it must have been strange for someone to try and hug her. I have to go and verify this your claim but i hope my explanation sheds light on why her reaction would be like that.
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2013
bakynes:

Point of correction mate,italians were never regarded as white niggas.The white niggas are the eastern Europeans like Ukraine,Poland etc.,

Dude, WTF!! Do you even know your history and Geography?

Both Poland and Ukraine can't possibly be termed as white Niggers because of their colouring. A Polack for example can't be differentiated from a German because apart from the close proximity of both countries, an stereotypical German and Polack has blonde hair and blue eyes. Ukrainian are even blonder than the polish and Germans combined, because of their ancestry from the Vikings, who as many people know as the blonde race. If all this things are taken into consideration, you can see the reason why it's impossible to call them White Niggers.

Italians on the other hand are a Mediterranean stock with natural olive complexion. It's also very hard to find a blonde pure-blood Italian. So with all this features and characteristics, it's easy to call them White Niggers, along with Albanians, Greek, Romanians, and Bulgarians.

The term "white nigger" were coined by the Germans during world war II on the Italian population, after conquering and occupying their country and forcing them to fight on their side.

5 Likes

Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2013
Hysterical!!

They need to throw some of those bananas to the horn of Africa.

Why waste bananas when nyggahs are starving all over Africa? undecided
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by sarutobie(m): 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2013
FrostyZonn:

Both Poland and Ukraine can't possibly be termed as white Niggers because of their colouring. A Polack for example can't be differentiated from a German because apart from the close proximity of both countries, an average German and Polack has blonde hair and blue eyes. Ukrainian are even blonder than the polish and Germans combined, because of their ancestry from the Vikings, who as many people know as the blonde race. If all this things are taken into consideration, you can see the reason why it's impossible to call them White Niggers.

Italians on the other hand are a Mediterranean stock with natural olive complexion. It's also very hard to find a blonde pure-blood Italian. So with all this features and characteristics, it's easy to call them White Niggers, along with Albanians, Greek, Romanians, and Bulgarians.

The term "white nigger" were coined by the Germans during world war II on the Italian population, after conquering and occupying their country and forcing them to fight on their side.

You know your history and geography

1 Like

Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Sike(m): 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2013
But what is it about these stewpeed Italians self? Why always them. :|
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by bakynes(m): 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2013
FrostyZonn:

Both Poland and Ukraine can't possibly be termed as white Niggers because of their colouring. A Polack for example can't be differentiated from a German because apart from the close proximity of both countries, an average German and Polack has blonde hair and blue eyes. Ukrainian are even blonder than the polish and Germans combined, because of their ancestry from the Vikings, who as many people know as the blonde race. If all this things are taken into consideration, you can see the reason why it's impossible to call them White Niggers.

Dude I really don't want to argue with you, I lived in britain for a good 5yrs and a white friend of mine told me all dis.The reason they call dem white niggas is coz these countries dat i mentioned Poland and Ukraine they ve a poor economy and thereby flock into the UK,France and Germany to engage in jobs ordinary white pple wldnt do dat black pple do is nt a matter of coz italians aint so white like the british and Germans.Italy has always had a good Economy until of late so get ur facts right dude.sorry abt d no-punctuation
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2013
bakynes: Dude I really don't want to argue with
you I lived in britain for a good 5yrs
and a white friend of mine told me all
dis.The reason they call dem white
niggas is coz this countries dat I
mentioned Poland and Ukraine they ve
a poor economy and therby flock into
the UK,France and Germany to engage
in job ordaniry white pple wldnt do dat
black pple do is nt a matter of coz
italians aint so white like british and
Germans.Italy has always had a good
Economy until of late so get ur facts
right dude.sorry abt d no-punctuation

Well, we were both looking at it from different perspective. You may be right on your's, as I'm sure that I'm right on mine.

2 Likes

Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by CarCam: 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2013
15 July 2013 Last updated at 02:31

[size=16pt]Italy racism row:
Cecile Kyenge compared to orangutan[/size]

Cecile Kyenge, an Italian citizen,
has faced repeated racist abuse
since she was named a cabinet minister in April

An Italian senator has been pressured into apologising after he said the country's first black cabinet minister reminded him of an orangutan.

Roberto Calderoli, from the anti-immigration Northern League, told a rally that the success of Integration Minister Cecile Kyenge encouraged "illegal immigrants" to come to Italy.

Ms Kyenge is an Italian citizen born in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

It is the latest in a series of rows over racism in Italy.

"I love animals - bears and wolves, as everyone knows
- but when I see the pictures of Kyenge I cannot but think of, even if I'm not saying she is one, the features of an orangutan," Mr Calderoli said in a speech to a rally in the northern city of Treviso on Saturday.

He also said Ms Kyenge should be a minister "in her own country".

'Beyond all limits'

[img]http://newsbite.it/public/images/articles/cc3a9cile-kyenge.jpg[/img]

Mr Calderoli's words ignited a storm of criticism on social media and from political leaders.

Prime Minister Enrico Letta said the comments went "beyond all limits"
and he offered "full solidarity and support to Cecile".

At first Mr Calderoli offered only a qualified apology, saying his words were part of a larger debate about immigration.

But by Sunday evening, he told the Italian news agency Ansa that he had called Ms Kyenge himself to apologise.

Ms Kyenge is a Congolese-born doctor who has lived in Italy since 1983.

The Northern League has expelled a local politician who suggested on Facebook that someone should r.ape Ms Kyenge so that she "can understand what victims of atrocious crimes feel".

And a Northern League member of the European Parliament was expelled from his party grouping after he said Ms Kyenge wanted to impose "tribal traditions" in Italy.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-23310837

# This is the aftermath simmering storm instigated by this man, Mr Calderoli's foolish utterance

1 Like

Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
sooner or later you black ppl will learn that white people do not like you. they hate you. you are jacob and they are esau. it is biblical hate. and currrently they have the power so it is best to give them a wide berth if you can help it. with regards to the woman i dont know if she is brave or stu-pid. it is one or the other. she looks st-upid though so maybe thats it. entering the lions den and trying to compete. crase woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nine Dead In Freedom City Mall Stampede In Namasuba, Uganda (disturbing Photos) / Legislator Wants To Make Adultery Legal In New York / Army Levels Boko Haram's Hideout, Kills 6 Over Killing Of Lieutenant In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.