Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. (22733 Views)

Kenya: Grenade Thrown At British Tourists / Shoe Thrown At Israeli Ambassador In Sweden / New ! Shoes Thrown At George Bush With Pic And Film Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Olaone1: 4:57am On Jul 28, 2013
shymexx:

Honestly, I don't know. we have different body anatomy, organs and almost everything else - apart from appearance and belonging to the same branch of homininae.

Maybe, we as black people need to start focusing on what makes us unique and stop attaching ourselves to everyone...and trying to be what we're not.
Exactly my point
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by mesmer: 5:26am On Jul 28, 2013
Tumisang: Italians better not let this woman turn their country into a ghetto!
Just read ur post urself, what sense is in it, u're 1 of d worse of human race.
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by CHIDONE: 5:40am On Jul 28, 2013
That the man is a Monkey that feed on banana; this white poo no go kill me
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 28, 2013
mesmer:
Just read ur post urself, what sense is in it, u're 1 of d worse of human race.

Ah! Let me guess, you're one of those hoping that this woman's silly immigration policies come to pass, right?

NB: Humans are a species!
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by PhysicsQED(m): 8:26am On Jul 28, 2013
Although I feel sorry for this lady for what happened to her, I have to agree with shymexx and obadiah777/buzugee on this one. She really would be better off trying to improve things in her home country rather than trying to change Italy's laws.
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by tonynonso53: 8:32am On Jul 28, 2013
mastroesco:

http://news.yahoo.com/bananas-thrown-black-italian-minister-during-speech-094701655.html
HAHAHAHAHA.......bananna @who? first black prime minister of it...y ? who dey train monkey & who dey keep am(whites) who dey kiss monkey for ZOO(whites) & who dey loving monkey(whites) bitches @ it.s peak(whites).
infact whites are spiritual monkeys in my homeland.
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Vetsurgeon: 9:00am On Jul 28, 2013
I was initialy wondering why it had to be a banana. But i became even more sad when i realised that, it implies the black sister is as gud as the monkey or baboon. Hm blackman don suffer
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Lexoria: 9:52am On Jul 28, 2013
Pennywise:

That they have a black African minister doesnt surprise me. Italy has for years been a warm, liberal and open country welcoming of all races. It is looking more like a small America in Europe. Little wonder our own Wole Soyinka singled it out as a country most preferred by him outside Nigeria to live in.

The UK for its pretensions at liberalism doesnt even come close. It is still very much a racist society right from their royal family down the ladder. The most aspiring black candidate for a similar honor in the UK still have to wait another 25yrs at the very least.

the people who are saying italy is a racist country have prolly never been there so they know nothing about the country.When you have been to worse countries like czech,poland,spain(even) etc,u'll know that racism in italy is very very minimal.Italians who could give out their car to these shoroty african immigrants in the good-old-days.Africans are spoiling things for themselves also.Even in adrica,a white minister would experience some racism.
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Christmasdon(m): 9:53am On Jul 28, 2013
.i think as a black people /afrikans we have lost everything.don't u fink so? Ooh! I should have been a white man. And Not black . Am regretting to be a black man. *pains me*
as a black people there're certain things we are really missing. I mean we are being left out in some many things. We are being degraded by the whites. If you're white, you will be enjoying certain equal rights. Why am i an aFRIkcan. Mtchew!
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by alanmwene: 10:26am On Jul 28, 2013
Lexoria:
the people who are saying italy is a racist country have prolly never been there so they know nothing about the country.When you have been to worse countries like czech,poland,spain(even) etc,u'll know that racism in italy is very very minimal.Italians who could give out their car to these shoroty african immigrants in the good-old-days.Africans are spoiling things for themselves also.Even in adrica,a white minister would experience some racism.
Cut your b#llshit!There are more whites and mixed-races ministers in 2 Africa countries(south Africa,angola) than black ministers in all European countries put together!Who is insulting and harassing them?Whites will never accept that blacks control 80% of the economy of any of their countries as they do in south Africa.I have been to the south of Italy more than once and Italians are extremely racists.I have no problems with that coz they are defending their interests.It is up to Africans to do the same!The problem with we Africans is that we accommodate other races more than ourselves!Whites,indians,lebaneses,etc.....are let free to do whatever they want in Africa ,and until we change that,blacks will never be respected.Whites,asians,chinese,etc.. are ashamed to mix with blacks,but blacks are so prouds to have mixed-races kids!How can other races respect us when they know that we are needy and desperate?
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Neddyogu(m): 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
Nightshift: Bananas in Italian stores are from South America. The ones from Africa are pineapples, from Ghana and Ivory Coast.
Europeans can go to war for Tea, Coffee and Banana. The banana thrower could even be a Nazi.
and i thought d nazis were germans...
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Vansnickers: 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2013
Christmasdon: .i think as a black people /afrikans we have lost everything.don't u fink so? Ooh! I should have been a white man. And Not black . Am regretting to be a black man. *pains me*
as a black people there're certain things we are really missing. I mean we are being left out in some many things. We are being degraded by the whites. If you're white, you will be enjoying certain equal rights.
Why am i an aFRIkcan. Mtchew!

Okay, now you're pissing me off. If you don't like being black , you can kill yourself. What a Sicko !!
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Lexoria: 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2013
alanmwene:
Cut your b#llshit!There are more whites and mixed-races ministers in 2 Africa countries(south Africa,angola) than black ministers in all European countries put together!Who is insulting and harassing them?Whites will never accept that blacks control 80% of the economy of any of their countries as they do in south Africa.I have been to the south of Italy more than once and Italians are extremely racists.I have no problems with that coz they are defending their interests.It is up to Africans to do the same!The problem with we Africans is that we accommodate other races more than ourselves!Whites,indians,lebaneses,etc.....are let free to do whatever they want in Africa ,and until we change that,blacks will never be respected.Whites,asians,chinese,etc.. are ashamed to mix with blacks,but blacks are so prouds to have mixed-races kids!How can other races respect us when they know that we are needy and desperate?

well,I don't know what ur experience is but if u've been to any of these countries I mentioned then u'd not be talking of this country like this.I know there's racism but not like in most european countries;atleast the ones I've been to.then,about the angolan white public office holders,go ask them and they'll hve stories to tell u.I agree about blacks being too linient with whites,actually,the ass-licking pisses me off big tym.But with blacks wanting mixed race kids,i think its same with whites too especially the women.so they find willing ready patners in black men.And black men like to put down black women a lot in favor of white women,so tell me who should we blameIsn't it the specie of ur kind??
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by alanmwene: 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2013
Lexoria:

well,I don't know what ur experience is but if u've been to any of these countries I mentioned then u'd not be talking of this country like this.I know there's racism but not like in most european countries;atleast the ones I've been to.then,about the angolan white public office holders,go ask them and they'll hve stories to tell u.I agree about blacks being too linient with whites,actually,the ass-licking pisses me off big tym.But with blacks wanting mixed race kids,i think its same with whites too especially the women.so they find willing ready patners in black men.And black men like to put down black women a lot in favor of white women,so tell me who should we blameIsn't it the specie of ur kind??
I don't see your point!
In zuma cabinet there are more than 3 whites minister!Can you post a single video where these whites are publically abused and insulted?How can a minister be publically abused because of her colour in a supposedly "democratic" state?Italy,spain and Portugal are probably the only western European countries in which such kind of things can happen.And we know why:The rest of Europe look down on them!The uk isn't perfect,but it is impossible to do such thing in uk without being sentenced to jail!I don't know why you put so much effort to defend Italians.Are you half Italian?married to an Italian?

1 Like

Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by arthgideon: 10:13am On Jul 29, 2013
Racism is just so terrible. The people can be nasty
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Victorygold(m): 11:10am On Jul 29, 2013
Horus:

Why fight for Integration and Italian citizenship in a racist country?, let us develop Africa and there will be no need to beg the racists.
I also suggest that we should raise the price of bananas for Italians grin
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2013
dasparrow:

I only wish Africans will not forget but I am afraid they will. So many of our people will treat white people with undeserved love and hospitality while treating their fellow blacks like crap. Black people will never learn. One will think that with all the racism we face from other racial groups, the black race will wax stronger and we will support one another. But no! We prefer to put each other down. I give up. Let us keep learning things the hard way.

SPOT ON!!! cool cool
After posting my response i thought about this too.
Coonery is still alive in 2013 and may still be in the future. undecided
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2013
Who cares what Italians think...They were once called the Mexicans of Europe and their military was the biggest joke of Europe(until the French).

Seriously who cares? Theres A LOT of reasons not to.
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by skyson: 10:33am On Dec 26, 2013
is bn born in an african country a misfortune?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nine Dead In Freedom City Mall Stampede In Namasuba, Uganda (disturbing Photos) / Legislator Wants To Make Adultery Legal In New York / Army Levels Boko Haram's Hideout, Kills 6 Over Killing Of Lieutenant In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.