Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,675 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. (22732 Views)

Kenya: Grenade Thrown At British Tourists / Shoe Thrown At Israeli Ambassador In Sweden / New ! Shoes Thrown At George Bush With Pic And Film Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by bakynes(m): 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2013
FrostyZonn:

Well, we were both looking at it from different perspective. You may be right on your's, as I'm sure that I'm right on mine.

Sorry abt d previous reply it was messed up am using my BB for this and is always difficult posting here on NL with a fone. I understand what u mean by the colour tin,I know most Germans and Polish and Ukrainian are usually very white and their women blonde, bt I assure you dat italians we're never called white niggas.Some few italians are as white as Germans, I worked with one b4 so I know, go to britain and see how Polish pple displace black pple of their jobs.Don't also forget that italy is part of d G8 countries.cheers.
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Horus(m): 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2013

Balotelli said he had bananas thrown at him in a Rome bar before the European Under-21 Championships
in June 2009 and if it happened again, "I will go to jail, because I will kill them," Balotelli said.
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
obadiah777: sooner or later you black ppl will learn that white people do not like you. they hate you. you are jacob and they are esau. it is biblical hate. and currrently they have the power so it is best to give them a wide berth if you can help it. with regards to the woman i dont know if she is brave or stu-pid. it is one or the other. she looks st-upid though so maybe thats it. entering the lions den and trying to compete. crase woman

Yes, there's a subtle race war on the planet and Europeans have an inborn sense of superiority over black folks. However, I honestly don't feel sorry for this woman. Why do black folks always go about looking for trouble while believing that crap about globalisation?

Yes, Obama became president in America because of America's history. And I also believe black folks are entitled to hold position of authority in every country that has slave history (including the UK). However, countries like: Italy, Russia, Denmark, Sweden et al never had nothing to do with all that. And these countries are some of the most racist countries on the planet - so why would someone go there as a black person and try to lord over the people there? Is Africa not enough?

1 Like

Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2013
shymexx:

Yes, there's a subtle race war on the planet and Europeans have an inborn sense of superiority over black folks. However, I honestly don't feel sorry for this woman. Why do black folks always go about looking for trouble while believing that crap about globalisation?

Yes, Obama became president in America because of America's history. And I also believe black folks are entitled to hold position of authority in every country that has slave history (including the UK). However, countries like: Italy, Russia, Denmark, Sweden et al never had nothing to do with all that. And these countries are some of the most racist countries on the planet - so why would someone go there as a black person and try to lord over the people there? Is Africa not enough?

Same thing was said in Britain, what's the situation now. The world is changing, they may not accept her but sooner or later they will adjust. Journey of 1000 km begins with a step
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by alanmwene: 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2013
shymexx:

There are about 100000 Italians living in south Africa,what should be done with them then?If blacks cant live in italia,why should these people be allowed to prosper in peace in Africa?

1 Like

Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2013
shymexx:

as they say, when trouble sleep, yanga go wake am. wetin e dey findddd , wahala e dey find, wahala she go gettiooooooo. all it takes is for one brave redneck to attack her and kill her. she is a crazy woman. i can tell you that for sure. you have to be crazy to be totally oblivious to the world and in your own cocoon. cheesy
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2013
alanmwene:
There are about 100000 Italians living in south Africa,what should be done with them then?If blacks cant live in italia,why should these people be allowed to prosper in peace in Africa?
do you see italians in african countries looking for government positions ? the last white man who tried it in kenya, they stripped him butt nekkid and caned him viciously in public and poured hot water on him cheesy
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2013
Chillisauce:

Same thing was said in Britain, what's the situation now. The world is changing, they may not accept her but sooner or later they will adjust. Journey of 1000 km begins with a step

Nah, Great Britain has a dark history with black folks and black people helped build this country. Also, blacks have been here since the 1700s. However, with Italy, the only thing about black folks in its history is the colonisation of Iberia (Southern Italy and parts of Spain, Portugal and France) by the moors. And you can cite the war with Ethiopia.

So why go there and try to lord over the people over there because of the inane globalisation pipe dream? Would Africans allow an Italian to lord over them?

She's lucky they only stoned her with bananas, tbh. tongue
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2013
alanmwene:

Who cares? There are millions of Africans also living in Europe.

Stop looking for trouble everywhere, black folks.

Globalisation is a pipe dream - embrace your continent, culture and tradition!
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by GatJokez(f): 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2013
victorD3: Germans are worst

I have lived in both countries in the past and I felt that eventhough Germans are bad, Italians are much worse. The Neopolitans are disgusting with their open and shameless racism, fascism, and bigotry. Funny thing is, many of them are uneducated backwards fools. The way they treat foreigners and especially migrants who are trying to find work is not just horrible but evil. They get away with whatever they want knowing their law system does not protect these people. Btw, you get to bribe and pay your way to get things "done" there too. They should throw bananas at each other and eat the leftovers, lol grin grin grin
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 27, 2013
obadiah777: as they say, when trouble sleep, yanga go wake am. wetin e dey findddd , wahala e dey find, wahala she go gettiooooooo. all it takes is for one brave redneck to attack her and kill her. she is a crazy woman. i can tell you that for sure. you have to be crazy to be totally oblivious to the world and in your own cocoon. cheesy

Don't mind them.

Next time, she will end up being stoned with a c4. grin

Stupid mofos!
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by HezronLorraine(m): 7:45pm On Jul 27, 2013
shymexx:

are Danish that racist compared to the tczars and italians.
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 27, 2013
Next time, tell that woman to eat the gaddamn bananas.

You can't be wasting no bananas in this recession. grin

1 Like

Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: are Danish that racist compared to the tczars and italians.

They're all the same.

All those countries have neo-nazi right-wing nutters.
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2013
shymexx:

Don't mind them.

Next time, she will end up being stoned with a c4. grin

Stupid mofos!
na she sabi.lol. meanwhile watch whitey in action a few days ago tryna destroy black man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j_aoGbfwtA

1 Like

Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2013
shymexx:

Nah, Great Britain has a dark history with black folks and black people helped build this country. Also, blacks have been here since the 1700s. However, with Italy, the only thing about black folks in its history is the colonisation of Iberia (Southern Italy and parts of Spain, Portugal and France) by the moors. And you can cite the war with Ethiopia.

So why go there and try to lord over the people over there because of the inane globalisation pipe dream? Would Africans allow an Italian to lord over them?

She's lucky they only stoned her with bananas, tbh. tongue

I remember sometime you told us that banana was thrown at you and you ate the banana. If they still throw banana in Britain then I see no difference with what is happening in Italy.
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by GatJokez(f): 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2013
shymexx:

Who cares? There are millions of Africans also living in Europe.

Stop looking for trouble everywhere, black folks.

Globalisation is a pipe dream - embrace your continent, culture and tradition!

I think it is time to take down the borders and let people live/work where they wanna live/work. Hm, it would be interesting to see what would happen to society if we didn't have to apply for visas and immigration statuses to go or live somewhere different. Finding greener grass wouldn't be as fun and challenging anymore, lol.
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
GatJokez:

I think it is time to take down the borders and let people live/work where they wanna live/work. Hm, it would be interesting to see what would happen to society if we didn't have to apply for visas and immigration statuses to go or live somewhere different. Finding greener grass wouldn't be as fun and challenging anymore, lol.
please stop your rough play woman. if they open all borders all black people will end up running to cold european countries while all europeans will run into warmer carribean and african countries. and when they develop africa and close the borders you fools will be trying to run back again cheesy
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2013
Chillisauce:
I remember sometime you told us that banana was thrown at you and you ate the banana. If they still throw banana in Britain then I see no difference with what is happening in Italy.

Bwahahahahaha. Yeah, that was uni days in Stoke-on-Trent. Freaking racist city!

There a lot of places in the UK where they do that. Even most times when you go into the country (outside London), you would see white folks staring at you like they've never seen a black person in their life. Heck, Bermondsey, which is just down the road from Peckham is still very racist. There are certain places you can't go to in Bermondsey at night by yourself, if you're black.

However, that wasn't my point. My point is that - Italy is white country and the people built their country without exploiting black folks. So why are black people trying to claim a sense of ownership in that country? I won't be surprised if some psychotic black person starts contesting for a position of power in China, tbh. We as black folks don't know our limits and where to stop - we believe in superficial things and that's the reason why we're messed up in the first place.
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by BUSHMAN1: 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2013
obadiah777: please stop your rough play woman. if they open all borders all black people will end up running to cold european countries while all europeans will run into warmer carribean and african countries. and when they develop africa and close the borders you fools will be trying to run back again cheesy
makes a lot of sense, but then again all white people are historicaly from africa, egypt were civilization started
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2013
GatJokez:

Why should they take down borders?

They built their countries - you lot need to build yours.

Perhaps, it's also time for Africa to give out all its resources for free as well, no? tongue
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by BUSHMAN1: 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2013
shymexx:

Bwahahahahaha. Yeah, that was uni days in Stoke-on-Trent. Freaking racist city!

There a lot of places in the UK where they do that. Even most times when you go into the country (outside London), you would see white folks staring at you like they've never seen a black person in their life. Heck, Bermondsey, which is just down the road from Peckham is still very racist. There are certain places you can't go to in Bermondsey at night by yourself, if you're black.

However, that wasn't my point. My point is that - Italy is white country and the people built their country without exploiting black folks. So why are black people trying to claim a sense of ownership in that country? I won't be surprised if some psychotic black person starts contesting for a position of power in China, tbh. We as black folks don't know our limits and where to stop - we believe in superficial things and that's is the reason why we're messed up in the first place.
o! yes Italians did exploit africans the ethiopians were colonized by Italians and were is this place in bermondsey that a Black man can`t go? co`s i live next Door elephant and castle
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2013
BUSH MAN: makes a lot of sense, but then again all white people are historicaly from africa, egypt were civilization started
oh no Sir, civilization did not start in egypt. before egypt there was ancient Babylon. and before ancient babylon there were the hebrew empires. as for where white people come from ? they came from caves. thats why they are called caucasian. they are cave people. cheesy
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by BUSHMAN1: 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2013
obadiah777: oh no Sir, civilization did not start in egypt. before egypt there was ancient Babylon. and before ancient babylon there were the hebrew empires. as for where white people come from ? they came from caves. thats why they are called caucasian. they are cave people. cheesy
ok, never knew that,i learn new things everyday
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by alanmwene: 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2013
Horus:

Balotelli said he had bananas thrown at him in a Rome bar before the European Under-21 Championships
in June 2009 and if it happened again, "I will go to jail, because I will kill them," Balotelli said.
He had bananas thrown at him yet that never prevented him to waste his hard-earned cash on Italian women!He is a typical African man!Thank god he has come to his senses!

1 Like

Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
alanmwene:
He had bananas thrown at him yet that never prevented him to waste his hard-earned cash on Italian women!He is a typical African man!Thank god he has come to his senses!
his african mum abandoned him while an italian woman adopted him. check mate
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2013
movein: Make one oyinbo do mistake throw me banana.. i go peel am chop grin grin I look like i send undecided Mscheeew!

I think say U want talk say u go mace the oyibo head
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2013
BUSH MAN: o! yes Italians did exploit africans the ethiopians were colonized by Italians and were is this place in bermondsey that a Black man can`t go? co`s i live next Door elephant and castle

But for how long, though?

The Millwall area of Bermondsey is a no go area for black people at night especially if you're by yourself. It's not as scary as it's used to be but it's still very scary.
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by AKobo4urthought: 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2013
Lmao they are still throwing bananas?? Might I add perfectly good bananas at that shocked shocked cheesy.
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by realwale: 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2013
Not surprised though, saw her last week on Al Jazeera and it was reported that a member of parliament said she deserved to be raped. All she is fighting for is that foreigners born in Italy should be given automatic citizenship
Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by BUSHMAN1: 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2013
obadiah777: his african mum abandoned him while an italian woman adopted him. check mate
brilliant point, i guess no one ever thought of that

1 Like

Re: Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. by Bimpss(f): 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2013
Eeeyah, why would they waste bananas like that? That is my favorite fruit.

*Kails*:

#EPIC comeback! grin grin grin

i truly hope Africans will NOT forget these things WHEN you guys end up having super powers in the future. The Portuguese are going to their former colonies for better lifestyles because their economy is effed up. Soon most of Europe will have this same reality including Italy.

I hope Africans remember this when the day come!! wink

We can only hope, but knowing my people they will welcome the white man with an open arms and even kiss their feet... I mean look at the way they treat white people in Nigeria, they give them the best houses and even give them servants. cry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nine Dead In Freedom City Mall Stampede In Namasuba, Uganda (disturbing Photos) / Legislator Wants To Make Adultery Legal In New York / Army Levels Boko Haram's Hideout, Kills 6 Over Killing Of Lieutenant In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.