Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. (11854 Views)

Nobody Dies After Two Planes Full Of Skydivers Crash In The Air / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London / Woman Dies After Serving Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by Rex123(m): 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2013
A Chinese toddler has died in a Beijing hospital after being wounded during a row between her mother and a man over a parking space, state media report.

They say the two-year-old girl suffered critical injuries on Tuesday when the man pulled her out of her pram and threw her to the ground.

He also reportedly beat the mother, who had refused to make way for his car, while she attended to her daughter.

The driver was arrested. He could face execution if he is tried for murder.

Police also detained a second man in the case, who was allegedly a passenger in the car and helped beat up the woman.

The toddler died on Thursday night after being kept alive on a respirator, Chinese state media said on Saturday.

The assault happened when a man, identified only by his surname Han, wanted to park his car by a bus stop in Beijing.

But the toddler's mother was standing in the parking spot and refused to move her pram.

The driver got out of his car and hit the woman before removing her daughter from the pram and throwing her forcefully to the ground, a witness said.

"The baby made no noises after being dropped, not even a cry of pain," the Beijing Times quoted the witness as saying.
www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-23475587
Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by Juell(m): 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2013
De man anger level don pass ordinary O!
Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2013
Man's wickedness to man!
Disgusting!

May the child's soul R.I.P

6 Likes

Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by venorite(m): 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2013
Things dey happen ooo
Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by omodapson(m): 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2013
All because of parking space..., na wa o. Abeg my people, if you see a frustrated fellow, never argue with such, just talk to your legs to avoid being wasted unnecessarily.

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by mrsolutionm(m): 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2013
Very sorry and pitiable,may sudden death not our portion in jesus name amen,as far as is china d man is waiting 4 d hang man already
Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by ednut1(m): 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2013
Deffo gonna be executed, greet lucifer in HELL

5 Likes

Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by mrsolutionm(m): 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2013
Very sorry and pitiable,may sudden death not be our portion in jesus name amen,as far as it happened in china d man is waiting 4 d hang man already
Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by pststeve: 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2013
the spirit of anger is always a murderer but trust chin hoo govt, eye 4 eye most take place. 3rd 2 coment.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by lafuria1(m): 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
i just dont know what to say.
Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by mesther96(f): 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
sme folks nid anger management classes! wtf! end time tinz anyway!

1 Like

Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2013
Because of parking space No need to go to court sef! They should just hang him! Foolish man!!!

6 Likes

Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by Cutepie1(f): 10:02pm On Jul 28, 2013
Wat a wicked fellow
Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by kenneth348: 10:02pm On Jul 28, 2013
Hmm see china guy de vess... Who is to be blame...who is mad...any way RIP to d Lill toddler cry lipsrsealed
Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by Cutepie1(f): 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2013
He must be mentally deranged

1 Like

Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by makapella(m): 10:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
die joor...moda fucken chinese...die,ah say die again..****corks gun n shoots in beijing metropolis*****
Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by sexkillzisacunt: 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
Women can be so annoying at times. Agents of the devil! That man fell for the tempation, I hope the beating he gave that woman was worth it anyway.
Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by johnstar(m): 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2013
Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by Temismith(f): 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2013
Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by Gifted4all(m): 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2013
hmmmmm sorry for d man.death tinz
Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2013
sexkillzisacunt: Women can be so annoying at times. Agents of the devil! That man fell for the tempation, I hope the beating he gave that woman was worth it anyway.
f.ucker

8 Likes

Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by Ayab1203(f): 10:27pm On Jul 28, 2013
The level wen him don reach now, he'll wish he had Neva left his house that fateful day, talk less of fighting for parking rights! They should just make sure he dies twice sha, painfully @ dat ! Satan!
Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by Riskymallam: 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2013
Anger management and unnecessary violence to a toddler, no a baby.

That's in-humane, shey those guys eat babies over there right? I am saying this because of the link and photos that made the rounds some years back.
Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by Iaz93: 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2013
sexkillzisacunt: Women can be so annoying at times. Agents of the devil! That man fell for the tempation, I hope the beating he gave that woman was worth it anyway.
ROTFL! WTF! The woman is a witch .. why did she put her child in the wrong place..the man is a wizard for killing the child. they should both be executed.
Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2013
God, pls may i never eva encounter a violent man in this my life or my nxt life.

And, i offer all abusive & violent men on this NL forum...,to you as a burnt offering. Pls, Roast them alive.!!!

6 Likes

Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by AbuMikey(m): 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2013
"The baby made no noises after being dropped,
not even a cry of pain," the Beijing Times quoted
the witness as saying.
My heart Cold!!!embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by kzokul(m): 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2013
Dem no need kill dis kind person....dey shud inflict terrible pains on him daily dt he wud wish 2 die.....RIP 2 d innocent promising young chap
Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2013
quote author=sexkillzisacunt] Women can be so annoying at times. Agents of the devil! That man fell for the tempation, I hope the beating he gave that woman was worth it anyway.[/quote]
What is this one saying angry.so u would have done the same.please ,any psychiatrist in the house? Someones brain is fried. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by kzokul(m): 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2013
Jay90210: BREAKING!!! Violence rocks Big Brother house. Nando DISQUALIFIED. See details here... http:///o3H7UW
Does ur comment relate 2 d topic......na wa 4 some nairalanders oooo

5 Likes

Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by switdil(f): 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
:oMadness in its full form. R I p to the child.
Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by immortalcrown(m): 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2013
God, give me the grace to overcome every temptation that comes my way. Devil will never take advantage of my existence. Hmmm, that leader of tomorrow (the child) is gone.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy / Ugandan Activist, Steven Kizza Drowns, Few Months To His Wedding / Israeli Linked Cargo Ship Hit By Drone Off India's Coast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.