Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Lagos To Seal Buildings With Indiscriminate Hanging Of Washed Clothes - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos To Seal Buildings With Indiscriminate Hanging Of Washed Clothes (20377 Views)

Bad Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Way Being Washed By Erosion (Pics) / Atiku Abubakar Hanging Out With His Daughter / Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Seal Buildings With Indiscriminate Hanging Of Washed Clothes by azpekuliar: 9:59am On Jul 29, 2013
jackbauersballs: I live in London and people hang clothes on their balcony here all the time...especially if you live in a cramped flat with no clothes dryer...

I honestly think this rule is quite bizarre undecided

Where do you live in London?
Re: Lagos To Seal Buildings With Indiscriminate Hanging Of Washed Clothes by Sijo01(f): 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2013
slim fit :

What are you on about, you sound like a bush man.

...and you are so dumb not to know what 'f' stands for. Monkey!
Re: Lagos To Seal Buildings With Indiscriminate Hanging Of Washed Clothes by antartica(m): 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2013
azpekuliar:

Where do you live in London?

He probably lives in peckam or briston,areas where the yoruba dominates.Some of the most deprived areas of london where people still don't know what is up like africa.

Hanged clothes are common sights there,even in winters.
Re: Lagos To Seal Buildings With Indiscriminate Hanging Of Washed Clothes by decepticos(m): 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2013
antartica:

He probably lives in peckam or briston,areas where the yoruba dominates.Some of the most deprived areas of london where people still don't know what is up like africa.

i used to hate d banter and blattant one sidedness of most folks on NL whenever issues regarding the Lagoon state, but after going though dis thread i can only agree that most ppl will say whatever to get the edge in a converse. Its good though it makes a fun read. But when some1 says something about a whole Locale not "knowing whats up" it to me takes d cake, if i ask a Q. like "have u been there" that will make me feel pretty, well, un well, but well let this game go on.

*Oh i just looked 'up' and found the clouds 'up' there alone quite a sad thing*
Re: Lagos To Seal Buildings With Indiscriminate Hanging Of Washed Clothes by antartica(m): 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2013
decepticos:
i used to hate d banter and blattant one sidedness of most folks on NL whenever issues regarding the Lagoon state, but after going though dis thread i can only agree that most ppl will say whatever to get the edge in a converse. Its good though it makes a fun read. But when some1 says something about a whole Locale not "knowing whats up" it to me takes d cake, if i ask a Q. like "have u been there" that will make me feel pretty, well, un well, but well let this game go on.

*Oh i just looked 'up' and found the clouds 'up' there alone quite a sad thing*

Of course there will be good people,like the kutis,the solarins,the soyinkas and the ganis.It is just an instance that is not necessarily main to put anybody down accept those that acts abnormal,the tribal propagators who happens to be the bone of contention.
Re: Lagos To Seal Buildings With Indiscriminate Hanging Of Washed Clothes by babsjnr(m): 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2013
here is my block in battersea

Re: Lagos To Seal Buildings With Indiscriminate Hanging Of Washed Clothes by azpekuliar: 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
antartica:

My thoughts as well.
Re: Lagos To Seal Buildings With Indiscriminate Hanging Of Washed Clothes by Dreamflyin(m): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2013
We make cheap clothe hangers. These ones are made with steel and lasts longer than chinese ones made from aluminium alloys. 10years guaranty and wholly made in Nigeria. Portable and can be unscrewed and packed in bits. N4500 including transport to any part of Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Official Thread Of The Bon Nedg Presidential Debate / Edo 2020: Obaseki Sacks Commissioners / UN Report On Violent Conflicts In Nigeria Disappointing –presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.