Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:09 AM

Females Putting On Trouser To Church:good/bad - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Females Putting On Trouser To Church:good/bad (4692 Views)

Girls On Skirts Vs Girls On Trouser / What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? / Listening Into Others Prayers In Church. Good Or Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Females Putting On Trouser To Church:good/bad by oiseworld: 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2013
Rom 14, has answered this question. What so ever you do, you do unto the Lord. Let men go closer to the new testament to read more and know about God before we begin to argue and debate.

Last time I checked, Jesus came at a time when both men and women wore robes. And their was nothing like trousers.so, who wore a cloth belonging to the other.
Re: Females Putting On Trouser To Church:good/bad by vickyO(f): 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2013
holypower: You are a female vicky. U may like to wear it or not. Believe this or not, any famale that wear any cloth that wen fixed it will have two legs will never enter the kingdom of GOD because he or she is contradicting the word of GOD! Both those who wear short skirts. No matter how U twist the word, it remains the same. U are twisting it to suit you! Seduction of female by putting trousers continues.....becausw they don't know that the devil is using them to destroy many men and to lead them to immoral acts!
ohhh, holy power, it seems like you quoted a part of the scriptures no one has ever come across: any female that wear any cloth that wen fixed it will have two legs(i love your vocabulary) will never enter the Kingdom..... my brother, dont let the clouds of doctrines drive you crazy and make you say things that shouldnt be uttered.... Keep shut and stop twisting the Bible to suit your doctrine of outward holiness which by the way is like a filthy rag before GOd.
Re: Females Putting On Trouser To Church:good/bad by doyin2011(m): 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
Just a contribution, I wrote something about this topic on my blog, click here to read "That Short skirt against trousers" http:///mCn4T8tNCK
Re: Females Putting On Trouser To Church:good/bad by Ghyft(f): 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
DAT IS D ISSUE...U JUST AVE TO FOLLOW UR CONSCIENCE WHILE U REMEMBA DAT WE ARE TO APPEAR B4 GOD MODESTLY
Didi 5: The issue of people wearing is very sensitive and we can not all agree with what i am about to say.I would say that the bible's clear citations on women nt wearing men's clothes has been outrightly misunderstood.There is an obvious difference between a boy's trouser and a woman's.The fact is that even the most unrepentant soul has its own definition of righteousness,the type 'holy' churches tend to bend towards.This is the endtime,you will see people who will claim that they have been to hell and this and this happened,It is a deliberate ploy by the devil to steer our faith,question our doctrines and the process forget to be sober and thriving to worship him in spirit and in truth.
Re: Females Putting On Trouser To Church:good/bad by Hiscarrier(f): 3:10am On Aug 23, 2013
The question is,y do we pick only d vs 5 of dt passage?.......u fink u cn fufil all law by doin jst 1?.......pls turn ur bible 2 (james 2:10)......dats a miss 1 miss all principle,its either u stick 2d grace given or u follow ALL d laws,infact I dnt undastand ur definition of righteousness, its by ur power abi?,by wat u do or dnt do?.......God!......in d times of d law,garment were worn by men,nt trousers,.......now d igbo men wear wrapper,pls wat exactly do u see to dat?.......FILTHY RAGS!
Re: Females Putting On Trouser To Church:good/bad by Uzzidili(m): 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2013
Has anybody noticed that the majority clamorin for trouser wearin by females are females...funny

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Obadiah777??? / Deuteronomy 25:11-12 - Cut Off Her Hand. / Some Simple Questions For Theists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.