Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,063 members, 7,845,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja (36999 Views)

Bible The Only Thing Untouched By Flames In Vehicle Crash / Do You Realise The Bible Was Compiled via A VOTE In Constantine's Palace? / Christians Should Learn The Language In Which The Bible Was Revealed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Okijajuju1(m): 11:45am On Jul 28, 2013
So what's the oral lesson of this story? Cover your car with bibles to stop it from burning or what?

Stupid crap

7 Likes

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by koladebrainiac(m): 11:45am On Jul 28, 2013
Happy for you guys coz of near death experience. However, its just a bible and its a shame to christendom when u start worshiping d bible and praying to it.there are many cases of coincided n may not necessary be miracle. Abegi.
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by druid06(m): 11:46am On Jul 28, 2013
Okija_juju: So what's the oral lesson of this story? Cover your car with bibles to stop it from burning or what?

Stupid crap

Nice one!
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Paschal007: 11:49am On Jul 28, 2013
druid06: Since the Bible has Miraculous power and is not prone to pyrokinetics. Why didn't the powers of the Bible stop the car from the accident and the burning fire.

I wonder o. The bible is probably made of fire resistance material...if the story is true.
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by badassnigga(m): 11:49am On Jul 28, 2013
fools...some gullible fools will still blv it.

2 Likes

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by pinkylips1: 11:50am On Jul 28, 2013
To God be the glory,great things he has done........hosanna in the highest.....lord of lords,king of kings.

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by mecussey(m): 11:50am On Jul 28, 2013
See how these guys talk this story like say na small thing

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by MuniruA(m): 11:51am On Jul 28, 2013
They tried to break d glass bt it didnt work out bt d 1 at d back broke . . .this story luks like a fabricated one.
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by chunbarca(m): 11:51am On Jul 28, 2013
Wat a miraculous father we have. Thank u Jesus ...

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by gp66(m): 11:52am On Jul 28, 2013
I am a living witness about the Bible not been burnt by fire.

I saw it in Odi community in Bayelsa state. It was in an office of a secondary school that was caught by fire. The entire office room got consumed by fire but lo and behold when we got there, ontop of the table was d Bible untouched by fire but all other books around it got burnt beyond recognition. That was when i believe the no man can kill the words of God and that the things of God are spiritual.

Some people here are stil doubting if such things do happen. Please i will tell u that God is omnipresent and stil doing wonders.

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by gp66(m): 11:56am On Jul 28, 2013
bad_ass_nigga: fools...some gullible fools will still blv it.

if u are doubting then take d bible and burn it and u will see what will happen to u... If u cant burn d bible like other books then u hv no option than to believe it.

2 Likes

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 28, 2013
Why must u see before believing!!! @crazyman

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by chi4ik(m): 11:57am On Jul 28, 2013
CrazyMan:
You must be sick...how do you expect me to believe that bible was involved in the accident? Don't you think a picture of the bible in the flames would have be more convincing?
Jesus said happy those who did not see but believed, so Thomas why ar U̶̲̥̅̊ still doubting the story? Don't U̶̲̥̅̊ believe in God's Miracles?

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by IbrahimB: 11:57am On Jul 28, 2013
What version was this Bible?
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
gp66:

if u are doubting then take d bible and burn it and u will see what will happen to u... If u cant burn d bible like other books then u hv no option than to believe it.

You should try smoking weed with the Bible.. You would have a burning bush experience just like Moses.

- put left hand in pocket, no leprosy..
- put it in again, leprosy gone..

If that ain't weed...

3 Likes

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by claremont(m): 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
So why has God not saved all the other unfortunate people who die everyday in road accidents?! What makes YOU so special??!

You are thanking God that he saved your life at the expense of others who are not so fortunate; you, my friend, are a sado-masochist!

4 Likes

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by gp66(m): 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
CrazyMan: Stop misleading people.

You said pics...if you were able to upload the pics of the burnt car, surely you could have backed up your story by uploading the pics of the unburnt bible as well.

What I'm seeing here is the burnt car and an insert of the said brothers. The unburnt bible is nowhere to be found...wasn't the unbrunt bible the main reason why this thread was opened? sad

are u Thomas that u must see bfor u believe?

If u r a real Christain u just hav to believe because the bible says just believe in God and His wonders.

If u like u belive it or not God cant be mocked.

Maybe ur house should burn oneday and u rush to ur room and see ur bible stil safe while other things including ur credentials are burnt beyond recognition that is when u wil believe that God is stil in the business of doing miracles

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by elbinmanny(m): 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2013
JESU Arkabar grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by solomon111(m): 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
musKeeto:

You should try smoking weed with the Bible.. You would have a burning bush experience just like Moses.

- put left hand in pocket, no leprosy..
- put it in again, leprosy gone..

If that ain't weed...
Guy abeg go and sit down.
If you don't believe it,that's your problem.
Stop trying to depict everyone that does not share your disposition as stupidd or mentally unstable.

3 Likes

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by DeevaB: 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
It really pays to fellowship with God.Thank you Lord!

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by scaler345: 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2013
Hogwash!! I've retrieved a copy of an unscathed Huck Finn outta bombed SUV. Dang!

2 Likes

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2013
YOU MOSLEMS AND PAGANS DOUBTING GODS POWER IS JUST DAFT

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by slimyem: 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2013
Jeremiah noted that the Bible was later recovered from
the ashes of the burnt car while it was not scathed by
the inferno, disclosing that many people had been
coming to Christ Victory Life Church in the city to see
the Bible and use it to pray over their problems.

don't you just love my people? cheesy
Watch them turn the bible into an idol.

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by propzncribz: 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2013
If God can save the people of Isreal, if God can help David defeat Goaliath, if God can raise Jesus from the dead then of course he can save two brothers who are believers and also the Bible. If you are not a believer, that's your choice but don't disrespect anyone's religious beliefs, that's just way outta line. God is real, the Word is real, Heaven is real, Hell is real.

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by funnyfun: 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2013
Som ppl are just bent on being 'Thomases' no matter what happens. They xpect God 2 com down b4 believn in his miracles. But believe it or not, it is real! You will realise wen it's time. I pray it's not 2 late 4 u then. To d lucky guys, congrats.

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by coputa(m): 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2013
@gp66..you said the entire office was consumed by fire and all the books on top of the table with the bible were burnt except the bible....so the table was also not affected by the fire...

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2013
CrazyMan:
You must be sick...how do you expect me to believe that bible was involved in the accident? Don't you think a picture of the bible in the flames would have be more convincing?
. . . . . And who cares if you believe or not?

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by coputa(m): 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2013
One part of this story is not clear to me.....they said the car exploded into flames and it got burnt to ashes...who now went to check inside the car that supposedly got burnt to ashes..what is he looking for in a chared remains of a car...the ashes or what...or did the bible jumped out miraculously.
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2013
nerodenero: They live to die another day.Isnt that worth celebrating?

To live to die.......what worth celebration here?

You guys can put this to test, bring all your bible and I will surely burn them. I dont need petrol here.......a stick of matches is enough for me. No need for the itch, boys smoke with psalm 23......bible leaves is a risler, it good for smoking

Fake church promotion story

6 Likes

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by yame014: 12:29pm On Jul 28, 2013
coputa: The pic was not convincing enough..why was the name of the church and the pastor mentioned,to increase their members or what...pastors in Nigeria are damn desperate..

I wonder o...has anybody thought about this...the bible could have fallen into the ditch during the rumble...was the bible picked frm inside d car? God saved them but why mention d name of their church? must we attribute miracles to our church? is God not present in other churches?
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Godson201333(m): 12:29pm On Jul 28, 2013
God is so so wonderful and marvelous and who says there is no God? Hallelujah!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die Before 2019 Elections" / EFCC Church Seen In Benin City (Photo) / Lady Burns Virgin Mary’s Statue In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.