Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,116 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja (36979 Views)

Bible The Only Thing Untouched By Flames In Vehicle Crash / Do You Realise The Bible Was Compiled via A VOTE In Constantine's Palace? / Christians Should Learn The Language In Which The Bible Was Revealed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by eagleeye2: 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2013
Lobsan Rampa: I think this story was fabricated in order to draw attention and mislead people.
Here is the reason.....
The Bishop noted that in the 17- year history of the church, no owner of any car in his church had died of accident “Christ Victory Life Church has been given a covenant since 1996. God declared it to me that you are going to serve people that are living, not the dead!”
That means if you come to "Christ Victory Life Church" your life will be insured, but I am not sure of your car...
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Isiterere(m): 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2013
nnofaith: lol! as if they will never die again!
Though shall not die, but........
But 1 day go be 1 day nah.
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by lincolnj88: 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
lakesider: Countries that dont believe in all this shit are the best place to live in the world, U can comfirm this on google
u said it all ....afghanistan, iraq, mali , somali, syria, yemen, egypt, pakistan, northern nigeria, south saudi arabia (bahrain), e.t.c

3 Likes

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by lincolnj88: 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
Goodboy2012: We Don't Want Bobo joorrr ....
Where is d picture of d bible in d flames?
At least,U can See Allahu inscribed on Meats,Trees , rocks..Some New born babies even come 2 d world holding a Quran in their hands...
Allahu Akbar
hahahahhah.....so an almajiri was born with a bomb,sword to fight and kill all infidels
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by lincolnj88: 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2013
Goodboy2012: We Don't Want Bobo joorrr ....
Where is d picture of d bible in d flames?
At least,U can See Allahu inscribed on Meats,Trees , rocks..Some New born babies even come 2 d world holding a Quran in their hands...
Allahu Akbar
hahahahhah.....so an almajiri was born with a bomb,sword to fight and kill all unbelievers
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by madridsta007(m): 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
CrazyMan:
You must be sick...how do you expect me to believe that bible was involved in the accident? Don't you think a picture of the bible in the flames would have be more convincing?

Lol... Some people could be very hilarious. Do you want them to approach a burning car, burning with petrol or diesel, approach it with a camera to take a picture of their Bible?

Seriously? So they can die also in the act abi? Some people could have such a numb brain.

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by redsun(m): 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
Another hail mail kind of scam to keep magas on track.

4 Likes

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by aceTS: 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
musKeeto: Proof that fire is also allergic to bullshit...
lol! One million likes abeg!

4 Likes

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by paranorman(m): 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2013
ajanaku2:

“The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction; jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully...”

- Richard Dawkins (The God Delusion)

matthew 13: 14-15....
And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of isaiah, which saith, 'by hearin ye shall hear but shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see but shall not percieve:
15 for this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing and their eyes have they closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and i should heal them...

The problem with you athiest is that you just cant stand our faith... If you ath*ei*sts and n1on-christ#ains dont like our believes den you shouldnt comment on threads like this, simple...

3 Likes

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Skmoda360(m): 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
nerodenero: Happy for you guys and congratulations on your victory over death.
Amen for them
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by rezzy: 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
Praise God!

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by mu2sa2: 1:50pm On Jul 28, 2013
Lachynos2k2: A CHRISTIAN VERSION OF " BABY BORN WITH Q'RAN"..NAIJERIANS ARE SO GULLIBLE ...SMH
The people spinning these yarns are trying to out-do each other: baby-born-with-Quran hoax is matched by fire-proof Bible fairy tale!

6 Likes

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by xavipedro(m): 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2013
lincolnj88: u said it all ....afghanistan, iraq, mali , somali, syria, yemen, egypt, pakistan, northern nigeria, south saudi arabia (bahrain), e.t.c

Shows how naive you are.... The countries are Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Japan, Czech Republic, Australia, Finland, New zealand, South Korea, Austria, Etc Etc.

5 Likes

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by stepone(m): 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
Only in Naija, Bible, Qur'an miracle
happens! Stop muguing us... Soak it
in petrol & set it ablaze, if it does not
burn. I gat no option...

3 Likes

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
Jeremiah noted that the Bible was later recovered from the ashes of the burnt car while it was not scathed by the inferno, disclosing that many people had been coming to Christ Victory Life Church in the city to see the Bible and use it to pray over their problems.

It's all about advertising their ministry. Church business is good business !

6 Likes

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by ajibaby2: 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2013
CrazyMan:
You must be sick...how do you expect me to believe that bible was involved in the accident? Don't you think a picture of the bible in the flames would have be more convincing?
Doubting Thomas
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by swtme(f): 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2013
Whether bible burn or not all I know is that d lord is good!!!!
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Begino1: 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2013
CrazyMan: Stop misleading people.

You said pics...if you were able to upload the pics of the burnt car, surely you could have backed up your story by uploading the pics of the unburnt bible as well.

What I'm seeing here is the burnt car and an insert of the said brothers. The unburnt bible is nowhere to be found...wasn't the unbrunt bible the main reason why this thread was opened? sad
your name fits u so well.
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2013
mu2sa2: The people spinning these yarns are trying to out-do each other: baby-born-with-Quran hoax is matched by fire-proof Bible fairy tale!

ROFLMAO

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2013
CrazyMan:
dude ur so retarded 1st u asked 4 de pics of d bible, u got et, naw ur sayin anoda trash... Ur so daft
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Mcjoke(m): 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2013
Our God is an awesome God he reigns from heaven above
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by ceebo1420(m): 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2013
A muslim we not argue but praise God and u are talking trash You said pics...if you were able to upload the pics of the burnt car, surely you could have backed up your story by uploading the pics of the unburnt bible as well.

What I'm seeing here is the burnt car and an insert of the said brothers. The unburnt bible is nowhere to be found...wasn't the unbrunt bible the main reason why this thread was opened? sad[/quote]
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Richmondoau(m): 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2013
Guys this accident has nothing to do with destiny wasters, you goes to vigil and drove early without any sleep. I think u slept on wheel and lost control of the car.gbam

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
musKeeto:

You should try smoking weed with the Bible.. You would have a burning bush experience just like Moses.

- put left hand in pocket, no leprosy..
- put it in again, leprosy gone..

If that ain't weed...
wat u wrote doesn't even mke sense
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by ceebo1420(m): 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2013
I have come to understand that we Christians has problem if it was aquaran u will u will see the muslim rejoicing but our own we will abuse God is watching
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by paranorman(m): 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
paranorman:

matthew 13: 14-15....
And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of isaiah, which saith, 'by hearin ye shall hear but shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see but shall not percieve:
15 for this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing and their eyes have they closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and i should heal them...

The problem with you athiest is that you just cant stand our faith... If you ath*ei*sts and n1on-christ#ains dont like our believes den you shouldnt comment on threads like this, simple...
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Sike(m): 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2013
Next lies please! sad
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2013
What a marvelouz GOD .U remain the same,yesteday,today,tomorrow and forever.
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by rezzy: 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2013
$wtme:
Whether bible burn or not all I know is that d lord is good!!!!

yes, true talk
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2013
Judas pls drop ur number so when next it hapns they will call u as a witness undecided
CrazyMan:
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by thaoriginator: 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2013
Lies of the century! That contradictory book? Something wey boys dey take smoke igboh! Abeg talk another thing jor!

3 Likes

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2013
ahhhh religion and Nigeria...aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EFCC Church Seen In Benin City (Photo) / Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos / Gospel Singer Patty Obasi Dies Of Kidney Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.