Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja (36980 Views)

Bible The Only Thing Untouched By Flames In Vehicle Crash / Do You Realise The Bible Was Compiled via A VOTE In Constantine's Palace? / Christians Should Learn The Language In Which The Bible Was Revealed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by nnofaith: 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
[quote author=JOYCEOUS]

Mr. No faith which one do u bliv in?
Dat's d God am talkin abt.[/quo

lol! am an atheist
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
@Op, which of the versions of the bible was that cheesy
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by nnofaith: 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2013
^^^ as if you muslims are any better!
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by JOYCEOUS(f): 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2013
nnofaith: ^^^ as if you muslims are any better!
N bin an atheist, how doz it mek u best biko?
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Nickyspice(f): 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2013
HoldenCaulfield: Yeah bible was a holy book before it was corrupted. So there still remain some element of truth in it
Hey hey dont evn go there, the bible is the holy book of God, whc contains his words, promises,commandments,etc...hs word has never changed nd will neva change,neither cn his word get corrupt by deeds of any man on earth. Btw...thank God 4 sparing their lives. To him be all glory!

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by muscar: 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2013
It's quite unfortunate,most people are TOO intelligent to understand the simplicity of the word of God. His ways are not ours. Conclusively,I have come to agree that no matter what people say,some others will still look for something to say against it. Anything. Just something to make them sleep at night.

But whatever,to him his own. Na ‎​ur life.
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by abbas2(m): 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
praise praise praise the looooooord!
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by nnofaith: 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
JOYCEOUS:
N bin an atheist, how doz it mek u best biko?
we dont make crazy claims targeted at hoodwing people!
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by nnofaith: 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2013
XavierSmiley:

Ʊ'r soooo dumb!!!! Of cos pple like Ʊ can't reason.. Was the Bible discovered during the inferno or after it? So how of the Bible in flames. Ʊ shud have gone in the flames τ̲̅ȍ help take a picture of the unburnt Bible...Ʊ Eediotic Thomas!
he is asking for evidence that what you are claiming actually happened! or you expect him to believe you because you said so!
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by tomzman: 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2013
Hallelujah. I'm happy to see this. Heaven and earth may pass away, but his word would still remain. Let him that has a heart believe. Glory be to God for this and congratulations to them for surviving the accident.
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Phikom(m): 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2013
God is awesome......
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by shadelek(m): 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2013
It happened during my sec. Sch days so no big deal.
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by UyiIredia(m): 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2013
Not impressed. I can agree that the universe is miracle, never mind my stance that there are no miracles.
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Cleopatranwa(f): 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2013
Thank God for protecting you and your brother op. He's a living GOD!! Thank you Jesus! May all glory and praise's be unto your holy name,forever and ever!

PS:OP, its the Lord's doing, and not your pastor's! So next time, do not accord your pastor such unmerited praise's.
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by illuminutty: 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2013
Nairaland has been taken over by atheists.
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Pque(m): 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2013
d-hammer:
A generation seeking only signs and wonders, smh,

signs nd wonders that raise peoples's faith and brought back a dead faith to life. Isn't that a great sign and wonder?
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by itt91yahoocom: 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
druid06:

The question you should be asking yourself is, if the Bible could be saved from the inferno by an unknown force or because of it's miraculous powers, why couldn't it save the whole building from such destruction... Think!!

If you like think for many years , your thought would not be able to comprehend somethings ,The Flats got burnt as i earlier said , saw it ,the bible remain unburnt, Reality is higher than assumption , probability , thought , what happened real is real , it does not need your Approval .
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Tinyemeka(m): 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
nnofaith: why does god allow the accidents in the first place?! why does he save some and not others?

Honestly, as of now I don't know. But should that be a hinderance to your belief in God's existence and intervention?
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by phpcore: 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
Oba awon oba... Only You can do this things. You are so Good! If we could sound a thousand voice, it's not enough to sing you praise...Thank You Lord!
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Femmymata2(m): 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2013
One thing is certain, maga's will continue to exist for some people to exploit. Pastors,imams,babalows e.t.c need people to be gullible for them to achieve their personal aims. They have to be creative and tell them what they want to hear. So forget about convincing them to use their brain, their pastors have told them to stop using it when it comes to issues like this, people will always be fooled for others to prosper. Thats life
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Tinyemeka(m): 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
@ nnofaith, another way of thought that is deceptive and dangerous, is the act of ascribing the actions of certain individuals to a general faith. Do not base your faith or lack thereof, on the actions of other people.
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by DIVINE78: 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
rezzy: Praise God!
Hallelujah!!! The Lord is Great.
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Pque(m): 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
ajanaku2:

“The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction; jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully...”

- Richard Dawkins (The God Delusion)

haa! Ori iyami o!! @ajanaku hope u are nt indirectly observing the view of that big headed man? He forgot to add that the Lord is a consuming fire and as well a holy God. Saying this kind of things is like starting what what u can't control (what is bigger than u). It is better nt to b in existence than feel the other side of God (d wrath of God) nd for those who say all sort of nonsense nd gross things, keep ur mouth shut, if nt for ur self, 4 d sake of ur children, ur love ones nd for those u care for. He visits the sin of d father until 4th or 7th generations? (4gotten). That guy nd those like him should be very careful. If u rebel against ur maker... What can't ur maker do with you except if he don't. He is also full of mercy. Ask for His mercy urself nd he will be merciful.
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by WRITERSTAB: 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2013
Quite something.anyways
18+ only visit www.writerstab.
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Pque(m): 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2013
Femmymata2: One thing is certain, maga's will continue to exist for some people to exploit. Pastors,imams,babalows e.t.c need people to be gullible for them to achieve their personal aims. They have to be creative and tell them what they want to hear. So forget about convincing them to use their brain, their pastors have told them to stop using it when it comes to issues like this, people will always be fooled for others to prosper. Thats life

4rm ur perspective, it is only pastors that feel d touch of God, ordinary pple who are nt pastors can't feel his touch abi? They can't experience Him nd can't hear from him. U make me laugh like a baby. The bible says in the last days, 'false prophet will exist' nd guess who will b d most victim, d unbeliever nd children in faith. Whether I'am being milked by a con does nt affect my personal convictn in God because I trust my God to direct nd d spirit will lead me and by the way my bible is there 4 me, d same Book that make the pastors nd to which they are bound nt to speak out of it's words. If they do, the sensitive believer will know nd will stay out of their ways bt d unsensitive,... Wil b prey. If I do anything out of d personal convictn of the true faith nd that convictn I have for the trueword. I'am save nd if I'am wrong, I will b called to order. Note that the true word speaks of love as it says '3 things I live with u, faith, hope nd love but d greatest of this is love. Besides love is d greatest commandment becos it binds every other commandment together. Thank u Jesus.
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Pque(m): 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2013
Femmymata2: One thing is certain, maga's will continue to exist for some people to exploit. Pastors,imams,babalows e.t.c need people to be gullible for them to achieve their personal aims. They have to be creative and tell them what they want to hear. So forget about convincing them to use their brain, their pastors have told them to stop using it when it comes to issues like this, people will always be fooled for others to prosper. Thats life

4rm ur perspective, it is only pastors that feel d touch of God, ordinary pple who are nt pastors can't feel his touch abi? They can't experience Him nd can't hear from him. U make me laugh like a baby. The bible says in the last days, 'false prophet will exist' nd guess who will b d most victim, d unbeliever nd children in faith. Whether I'am being milked by a con does nt affect my personal convictn in God because I trust my God to direct nd d spirit will lead me and by the way my bible is there 4 me, d same Book that make the pastors nd to which they are bound nt to speak out of it's words. If they do, the sensitive believer will know nd will stay out of their ways bt d unsensitive,... Wil b prey. If I do anything out of d personal convictn of the true faith nd that convictn I have for the trueword. I'am save nd if I'am wrong, I will b called to order. Note that the true word speaks of love as it says '3 things I live with u, faith, hope nd love but d greatest of this is love. Besides love is d greatest commandment becos it binds every other commandment together. Thank u Jesus.
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2013
illuminutty :
Nairaland has been taken over by atheists.
nairaland is not a church nor is it a mosque.infact i think politics and religion should be taken out of this forum for on those 2 sections alone,Nigerians are busy loosing their minds
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2013
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by rabzy01: 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2013
rabzy01: Was the Bible not in the car when the fire started? I think the bible should have prevented the fire from starting in the first place. That would have been more fun than this. grin grin grin
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Master6(m): 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2013
nonsense
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Alfy2: 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2013
Rashzubair:

chaaai !!!shocked , u fell asleep where? The fire no reach u? Abi u live the candle and d bible go "fell asleep" for where the fire no go fit reach u? ...miraculous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos / EFCC Church Seen In Benin City (Photo) / Gospel Singer Patty Obasi Dies Of Kidney Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.