Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Me And Naija Girls... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me And Naija Girls... (1037 Views)

5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? / Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And Naija Girls... by ektbear: 6:45am On Jul 29, 2013
Don't seem to get along for some reason. Went to brunch today with my buddy, his girl, and this gorgeous naija chick. Georgeous naija chick was feeling me hard (and it was definitely mutual), but then somehow I did something to piss her off.

For me, black and white American girls are so much simpler and easy to get along with (and easy to not offend).

Alas...
Re: Me And Naija Girls... by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 29, 2013
Rily?
Re: Me And Naija Girls... by 190: 7:01am On Jul 29, 2013
OP u need to get laid bruv

BTW wheres my man reality undecided
Re: Me And Naija Girls... by ektbear: 7:17am On Jul 29, 2013
yeah, you are probably right. this weekend would have been better if there'd been some nookie in it grin
Re: Me And Naija Girls... by 190: 7:17am On Jul 29, 2013
grin
Re: Me And Naija Girls... by Mynd44: 7:21am On Jul 29, 2013
Abeg I no fit laugh
Re: Me And Naija Girls... by ektbear: 6:40am On Aug 07, 2013
I spoke in haste. Naija girl was evidently just playing hard to get. We are kicking it on Thursday :]
Re: Me And Naija Girls... by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2013
ekt_bear: I spoke in haste. Naija girl was evidently just playing hard to get. We are kicking it on Thursday :]
Hello Boss.... cool

I love your profile pics.... wink
Re: Me And Naija Girls... by nolaguy(m): 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2013
Lool
Re: Me And Naija Girls... by MrsChima(f): 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2013
Men can't take rejection well.
Re: Me And Naija Girls... by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2013
Do women still play hard to get in this century? grin
Re: Me And Naija Girls... by ektbear: 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2013
Berem, thanks! Hope all is well smiley

Mrs. Chima: I take rejection just fine...I don't get too attached to chicks I don't know well.
Re: Me And Naija Girls... by Mamacita007(f): 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2013
ekt_bear: Don't seem to get along for some reason. Went to brunch today with my buddy, his girl, and this gorgeous naija chick. Georgeous naija chick was feeling me hard (and it was definitely mutual), but then somehow I did something to piss her off.

For me, black and white American girls are so much simpler and easy to get along with (and easy to not offend).

Alas...

na u sabi. must u make a public announcement about it?
Re: Me And Naija Girls... by MrsChima(f): 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2013
ekt_bear: Berem, thanks! Hope all is well smiley

Mrs. Chima: I take rejection just fine...I don't get too attached to chicks I don't know well.

Hit dog hollered.
Re: Me And Naija Girls... by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2013
ekt_bear: Berem, thanks! Hope all is well smiley
All is not well Boss, but bumping to your thread has eased my stress. You are one of a kind. wink

Cheers... cheesy
Re: Me And Naija Girls... by MrsChima(f): 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2013
berem: Do women still play hard to get in this century? grin

Yes.
Re: Me And Naija Girls... by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Yes.
Really? Things have definitely changed.

(1) (Reply)

Single Sister / Advice: What Would You Do If You Learnt This After Marriage / When An Older Man Sees A Young Girl And Frowns?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.