Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible (6062 Views)

Does The Koran Really Encourage Faithful Moslems To Kill Christians? / Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? / The 5 versions of the Arabic Koran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by Emusan(m): 7:29am On Aug 08, 2013
mahdino: Brother how do u do, hope fine. Been quite busy, I will have much time after the ramadan and eid.

Happy ramadan kareem! Don't forget my own food and ram you can PM me with that Bro. Lol

Just a question.
Is it that you are lying or is it that u don't fully understand Jesus?

I'm not and fully understand all Jesus' statement.

No where in the bible did Jesus revived.

Well when I said revive I mean brought back to life or raised from dead. Though you might find it hard to believe Jesus is 'God'. Jesus was not the only person that died and was raised from dead in the Bible but if you can ask yourself this simple question; while Jesus' case as risen from dead being called resurrection? You will get it right that Jesus risen from dead and went straight to heaven while others like Jonah, Lazarrus e.t.c still died again, why?

If u read well with understanding u will understand Jesus when martha the sister of Lazarus said "if u where around u could have save him" Jesus said even know u shall see the GLORY of GOD.

Yes, not even in the case of Lazarus only many cases like that in the Bible. "Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I Am" John 8:58

And did u know he tried to avoid this kind of claim from people like u that was why after he has groaned in the spirit (seek help from God) he said father I know u always hear me but I'm saying it loud cos of the people who stood by they should know u are doing the works still people like u fail to realise it.

Even said "I and my Father are one" did you realise it also?

Act 2:22 "Jesus of Nazareth a man approve of God, by miracles, wonders and signs which God did by him which u youselves also know.

I know you will quote this because you've seen 'MAN' there.
The same Act 2:23-24 you quote said 23 "......ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:" 24 "Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death:..." Notice the bold:
I know you and your brethen always pick a verse that suit you and ignored the rest.

Hope my explanation about Jonah's dead is clear because I see you neglected my question.

What does this phrase mean to you as an english student "when my soul fainted within me I remembered the Lord:

Did Jonah remember God after his soul fainted or before his soul fainted, and what does the Jonah mean by "My soul fainted within me"?

I want honest answer to this please.

Again you people think Jesus is also a prophet, from Old Testament to NT all the past Prophet always says/(spake in second person singular) "Thus saidth the Lord", "Thy Lord said" you confirmed this when we are arguing about 'Bible as the word of God' now either narrator's voice or Jesus' voice as you might believe, throughout Jesus' statement in the four books that give account of Jesus; Jesus never said 'Thus saith thy Lord', 'Thy Lord said' but you will see something like 'Verily, verily', 'Jesus saith unto him/them'

From all His record He always spake in the position of the 'First person singular' (person speaking of himself/herself) not in the position of 'second preson singular' (person speaking on behalf of someone)

Shalom!
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by mahdino: 11:10pm On Aug 08, 2013
Read the quran with understanding
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by Emusan(m): 7:25am On Aug 09, 2013
mahdino: Read the quran with understanding

I do but do also read Bible with the help of HolyGhost?
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by basilico: 9:08am On Aug 09, 2013
Did muhammad know the quran as it is now? I ask this because the quran is not arranged in a chronological order with the shortest verses first. Muhammad could have memorised all verses but since he did not compile the quran he would not have been able to quote any sura in the present quran at all logically.
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by mahdino: 9:02am On Aug 10, 2013
Emusan:

I do but do also read Bible with the help of HolyGhost?

Brother, I have explain about the holyghost saga.
U see in Nigeria we have over 2000 different churches and denomination. All of these churches claim to have the holyghost and they are going in different direction. One say with sprinkle of water u are baptise one say no u have to be deepen, one say the name of God is Jehova one say no, one say Jesus is God himself, one say no he is unique son and so and so and so and they all claim to have the holyghost still going in different ways. So pls don't claim or blame the holyghost when u see facts that does not suit u.
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by Emusan(m): 9:18am On Aug 10, 2013
mahdino:

U see in Nigeria we have over 2000 different churches and denomination. All of these churches claim to have the holyghost and they are going in different direction. One say with sprinkle of water u are baptise one say no u have to be deepen, one say the name of God is Jehova one say no, one say Jesus is God himself, one say no he is unique son and so and so and so and they all claim to have the holyghost still going in different ways. So pls don't claim or blame the holyghost when u see facts that does not suit u.

Did I preach denomination(churches) to you?
I preach Christ!

I have also shown you where the Bible said "the foundation has been laid......anybody can build on top.....but everyone who builds on top should take heed how he/she built it because every man's work will be tested by fire...." what I'm telling you is personal encounter with the Holyspirit not on what people say. Majority interpret the word of God today out of their own selfish interest.

Shalom!
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by mahdino: 10:37am On Aug 10, 2013
Emusan:

Did I preach denomination(churches) to you?
I preach Christ!

I have also shown you where the Bible said "the foundation has been laid......anybody can build on top.....but everyone who builds on top should take heed how he/she built it because every man's work will be tested by fire...." what I'm telling you is personal encounter with the Holyspirit not on what people say. Majority interpret the word of God today out of their own selfish interest.

Shalom!
That's what I am saying everybody claims to have the holyspirit personaly, u too claim to have it personaly and the direction differs.
Pls brother what we have to do is to use our God given intelligence and reason. It doesn't matter whether a billion people have been victims.
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by Emusan(m): 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2013
mahdino:
That's what I am saying everybody claims to have the holyspirit personaly, u too claim to have it personaly and the direction differs.
Pls brother what we have to do is to use our God given intelligence and reason. It doesn't matter whether a billion people have been victims.

You're talking about using God's given intelligent yet you're still hidding under them...say...them...say! This is what I'm telling you stop using what people say, use your God's given intellect with the help of the Holyspirit anytime you want to read BIBLE.
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by Pygru: 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2013
Maclatunji is here to deal with you guys embarassed
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by mahdino: 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2013
Pygru: Maclatunji is here to deal with you guys embarassed

Who is Maclatunji?
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by Emusan(m): 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2013
mahdino:

Who is Maclatunji?

Pretending as if he doesn't know the guy.
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by mahdino: 7:36am On Aug 15, 2013
Emusan:

@ Emusan bro peace be upon u. Going back to the subject, I want u to know that apart from the sign of Jonah there are many other facts and testimonies in the bible that Jesus did not die if only you will come out of that box the church has been preaching and see deep beyond what u are programme to believe.
Why were the diciples terified (afraid) when Jesus came to the upper room?
Why did Jesus had to prove himself to them that he was the same fellow ALIVE not a spirit or resurrected body?
Why did Jesus pray to the father that he should not let him die and why did the father answered his prayers sent angels to guarranty him and prophesied his answered prayers in Hebrew 5:7?
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by Emusan(m): 8:19am On Aug 15, 2013
mahdino:
@ Emusan bro peace be upon u.

Dear Mahdino, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

Going back to the subject, I want u to know that apart from the sign of Jonah there are many other facts and testimonies in the bible that Jesus did not die

Ok Sir,

if only you will come out of that box the church has been preaching and see deep beyond what u are programme to believe.

It's too odd of you to say this, have you ever see me quote people's word outside the Bible? I always give you my own interpretation.

Why were the diciples terified (afraid) when Jesus came to the upper room?

Simply because they didn't believe it can happen.

Why did Jesus had to prove himself to them that he was the same fellow ALIVE not a spirit or resurrected body?

To strenghten their believe Jesus also shows them the point of the NAILS holes at His legs and hands for real comfermento.

Why did Jesus pray to the father that he should not let him die

He only said if Father will wish and let the cup pass over Him: Nevertheless, not as I will, but as thou wilt. and it's the will of the Father that prevaileth.

and why did the father answered his prayers sent angels to guarranty him and prophesied his answered prayers in Hebrew 5:7?

I will attend to this when I get home, show me where God send angels to him?
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by mahdino: 9:46am On Aug 15, 2013
Emusan:

Dear Mahdino, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

Ok Sir,

It's too odd of you to say this, have you ever see me quote people's word outside the Bible? I always give you my own interpretation.

Simply because they didn't believe it can happen.

To strenghten their believe Jesus also shows them the point of the NAILS holes at His legs and hands for real comfermento.

He only said if Father will wish and let the cup pass over Him: Nevertheless, not as I will, but as thou wilt. and it's the will of the Father that prevaileth.

I will attend to this when I get home, show me where God send angels to him?

Bros I don't know why you guys don't want to follow Jesus. Why won't u greet me the way Jesus did? When he came to the upper he said shalom alekum meaning peace be unto u. Why do u have to say what people are saying (in the name of your lord) did Jesus taught u that? That is all we are saying the way he greet, the way he wash his hands, face and feet, the way he fall on his face to pray to God, the way he kept his beards, the way he said u should keep the commandments, e.t.c that's all we are saying. We are not the anti christ, we love Jesus, we respect him and we glorify him.
Going back to the subject, when Jesus entered the upper room they were scared and u said is because they did not believe it can happen. WRONG. It is because they taught he was a spirit (ressurected body) from the dead, so he had to prove to them that he is the same person ALIVE not dead. Cos all of his diciples where not eye witness of the scene,they heard from hear say (rumour) that he was dead.
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by mahdino: 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
Emusan:

Bros pls have u seen my post?
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by Emusan(m): 7:42am On Aug 16, 2013
mahdino:
Bros I don't know why you guys don't want to follow Jesus. Why won't u greet me the way Jesus did? When he came to the upper he said shalom alekum meaning peace be unto u.

Lol...Shalom (Greek-peace) ...alekum(arabic-unto you)....Well Jesus said peace be unto you but not in arabic way....'Alafia fun oo(yoruba version)'...unto you is not alekum in greek.

Why do u have to say what people are saying (in the name of your lord) did Jesus taught u that?

Yes!

That is all we are saying the way he greet, the way he wash his hands, face and feet, the way he fall on his face to pray to God,

As if Mahdino was there! Why can't you pray the way He taught us to pray? Matt 6:9

the way he kept his beards,
Is it the only person? All ancient people did so i.e Abraham, Moses, Noah, all his Desciples, Mohammad e.t.c so you kept your beards like ancient people not like Jesus. Huhmm

the way he said u should keep the commandments, e.t.c that's all we are saying. We are not the anti christ,

Who is anti-christ?

we love Jesus, we respect him and we glorify him.

Love and glorify hmmm in what way you people do these?

Going back to the subject, when Jesus entered the upper room they were scared and u said is because they did not believe it can happen. WRONG.

They were scared because they don't believe He would resurrect from dead because He is the who raised people from dead.

It is because they taught he was a spirit (ressurected body) from the dead, so he had to prove to them that he is the same person ALIVE not dead.

How did He prove Himself to them?

Cos all of his diciples where not eye witness of the scene,they heard from hear say (rumour) that he was dead.

Pure lies, not all at all, they were first scattered when He was arrested but follow Him at behind...read Bible very well.

I will still have time to answer both unanswer question and the answered one with Biblical support.

This day I'm begin to relax on promoting Christianity on this forum simply because tha's not the instruction of our Lord Jesus. Jesus said go ye into the world and preached the good news (salvation).

These facts about Jesus can not be altered by anybody but can only be accepted or disaccepted by anybody

His pre-birth & death prophesies,
His miraculous Birth,
His ministration of Salvations,
His various working of miracles,
His denials by Judas,
His crucifition,
His resurrection,
His ascension into heaven,
And His second coming.

All these are through about Him but can be rejected by anybody.

His blood has been sheld for us to make us clean because "without shelding of blood there's no remission" Heb 9.

Jesus loves you before you love Him.
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by mahdino: 7:42am On Aug 17, 2013
Emusan:

Lol...Shalom (Greek-peace) ...alekum(arabic-unto you)....Well Jesus said peace be unto you but not in arabic way....'Alafia fun oo(yoruba version)'...unto you is not alekum in greek.

Hmm shalom is hebrew

As if Mahdino was there! Why can't you pray the way He taught us to pray? Matt 6:9

Is it the only person? All ancient people did so i.e Abraham, Moses, Noah, all his Desciples, Mohammad e.t.c so you kept your beards like ancient people not like Jesus. Huhmm

Who is anti-christ?

Love and glorify hmmm in what way you people do these?

They were scared because they don't believe He would resurrect from dead because He is the who raised people from dead.

How did He prove Himself to them?

Pure lies, not all at all, they were first scattered when He was arrested but follow Him at behind...read Bible very well.

I will still have time to answer both unanswer question and the answered one with Biblical support.

This day I'm begin to relax on promoting Christianity on this forum simply because tha's not the instruction of our Lord Jesus. Jesus said go ye into the world and preached the good news (salvation).

These facts about Jesus can not be altered by anybody but can only be accepted or disaccepted by anybody

His pre-birth & death prophesies,
His miraculous Birth,
His ministration of Salvations,
His various working of miracles,
His denials by Judas,
His crucifition,
His resurrection,
His ascension into heaven,
And His second coming.

All these are through about Him but can be rejected by anybody.

His blood has been sheld for us to make us clean because "without shelding of blood there's no remission" Heb 9.

Jesus loves you before you love Him.

Pls try and study about the spirit of truth Mohammad (saw)
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by Emusan(m): 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2013
mahdino:

Pls try and study about the spirit of truth Mohammad (saw)

What you or other Muslim may fail to know is this, I'm not promoting personality of Jesus Christ but His earthly purpose even Jesus didn't honour Himself, this is what I understand about Him of recent.

John 5:34 "but I receive not testimony from MAN: but these things I say, that ye MIGHT BE SAVED."

41 "I receive not honour from men.

42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.
43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

So my dear Mahdino I'm not promoting Christianity but preaching the Gospel of Christ to fulfill His second coming.

Matt 24: 14 "And this gospel of the kindgom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come"

Shalom!
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2013
mahdino:

In Nigeria too we many different sect of Islam with different teaching. Some preach allmajir while some( few though) condemn it. Do we say Muslims are confused? Or do we throw away the Koran because Muhammad have different revelations about christ dead and resurrection. One being Allah will cause him to die and raise him up the other being Allah deceiving people in thinking they kill the Son of Mary. Who do we blame ? The angel giving Muhammad revelations?
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by mahdino: 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2013
Mee234:
In Nigeria too we many different sect of Islam with different teaching. Some preach allmajir while some( few though) condemn it. Do we say Muslims are confused? Or do we throw away the Koran because Muhammad have different revelations about christ dead and resurrection. One being Allah will cause him to die and raise him up the other being Allah deceiving people in thinking they kill the Son of Mary. Who do we blame ? The angel giving Muhammad revelations?

In islam it is very pratical, what God says is in the Quran and is final nobody tries to revise it or wait for another spirit, prophet or angel. The last testament have been given to the last prophet and nobody is coming as a prophet again and the Quran cannot be changed till dooms day. So whatever is in the quran is the guidance, so anybody that seeks any other thing is at loss. In islam everyone beliefs in One God and Mohammad (saw) as his messenger. The thing is Allah has never change his promise or confuse any nation, just because some people change their books to suit their claim does not mean God confused them. Jesus christ has said it that he will not die in Matt 12: 38-40. It was later on that the church introduce the roman myths of someone dying for the sin of the world.
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2013
mahdino:

In islam it is very pratical, what God says is in the Quran and is final nobody tries to revise it or wait for another spirit, prophet or angel. The last testament have been given to the last prophet and nobody is coming as a prophet again and the Quran cannot be changed till dooms day. So whatever is in the quran is the guidance, so anybody that seeks any other thing is at loss. In islam everyone beliefs in One God and Mohammad (saw) as his messenger. The thing is Allah has never change his promise or confuse any nation, just because some people change their books to suit their claim does not mean God confused them. Jesus christ has said it that he will not die in Matt 12: 38-40. It was later on that the church introduce the roman myths of someone dying for the sin of the world.
My question was what do you do with some of the things you are berating Christians for that you have in islam? Abi you want to deny that there are no sect with different teaching? If the Koran is practical how come those sect with different practice?
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by mahdino: 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2013
Mee234:
My question was what do you do with some of the things you are berating Christians for that you have in islam? Abi you want to deny that there are no sect with different teaching? If the Koran is practical how come those sect with different practice?
That is why I said islam is pratical. If the Quran said A and any other person or sect said Z you know that it is A that you follow cos it is God's word and cannot be change but not like the christian where everybody claims to have the spirit which cannot be verified, even if someone has high fever and he had bad dreams he can claim that is the spirit. What is the spirit doing to people that they can't understand simple straight forward language?
I also told u that with all the sect why is it that all the muslims in every corner on earth belives in There is only one God and Mohammad (saw) is his messenger. That infact is a clear unity of belief. On lesser issues no two men can have the same mind.
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by Emusan(m): 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2013
mahdino:
That is why I said islam is pratical. If the Quran said A and any other person or sect said Z you know that it is A that you follow cos it is God's word and cannot be change

Imagine, Mahdino and co always form as if Islam is one.

Follow God's word, if I may ask is it God's word or voice of angel?

Now you're claiming that people say shouldn't be accepted, isn't it in Quran that you should fight for Allah?

but not like the christian where everybody claims to have the spirit which cannot be verified,

This is the major point that Muslims lack, who says Holyspirit can not be verified? Why can't you give it a try?
I also told u that with all the sect why is it that all the muslims in every corner on earth belives in There is only one God and Mohammad (saw) his messenger.

Our God is one! Don't you know that? I know because you're confuse with the issue of Trinity you think some christians claim three Gods.
Well that's your unverified issue, because even coming together of Husband and wife to become one is a mystery for you. Read REVELATION 5 (I won't quote the verse) you will see where SEVEN SPIRITS of GOD was written. Imagine seven spirits(plural) of God(singular).

Keep promoting religion, my dear seek for salvation. No religions in heaven.

Shalom!
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by mahdino: 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2013
[quote author=Emusan]

Imagine, Mahdino and co always form as if Islam is one.

Follow God's word, if I may ask is it God's word or voice of angel?

Now you're claiming that people say shouldn't be accepted, isn't it in Quran that you should fight for Allah?

This is the major point that Muslims lack, who says Holyspirit can not be verified? Why can't you give it a try?

Our God is one! Don't you know that? I know because you're confuse with the issue of Trinity you think some christians claim three Gods.
Well that's your unverified issue, because even coming together of Husband and wife to become one is a mystery for you. Read REVELATION 5 (I won't quote the verse) you will see where SEVEN SPIRITS of GOD was written. Imagine seven spirits(plural) of God(singular).

Keep promoting religion, my dear seek for salvation. No religions in heaven

Pls talk sense into my head, u are just beating around the bush
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2013
mahdino:
That is why I said islam is pratical. If the Quran said A and any other person or sect said Z you know that it is A that you follow cos it is God's word and cannot be change but not like the christian where everybody claims to have the spirit which cannot be verified, even if someone has high fever and he had bad dreams he can claim that is the spirit. What is the spirit doing to people that they can't understand simple straight forward language?
I also told u that with all the sect why is it that all the muslims in every corner on earth belives in There is only one God and Mohammad (saw) is his messenger. That infact is a clear unity of belief. On lesser issues no two men can have the same mind.
It is a lesser issue for Muslims yet they bomb each other when they run out of '' enemies of Allah''. Even lesser when each sect reciting the same'' clear koran'' will disagree over issues like temporary marriage and mode of prayer. A disagreement that often results to killing with each believing they are doing service to Allah.
On a serious note, are you guys still expecting prophet isa to come and correct some things?
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by mahdino: 6:00am On Aug 20, 2013
Mee234:
It is a lesser issue for Muslims yet they bomb each other when they run out of '' enemies of Allah''. Even lesser when each sect reciting the same'' clear koran'' will disagree over issues like temporary marriage and mode of prayer. A disagreement that often results to killing with each believing they are doing service to Allah.
On a serious note, are you guys still expecting prophet isa to come and correct some things?

Thank God that u know how some people can go agaisnt there religious books, so pls let's not judge Islam by the way some people behave cos as long as we have bad muslims we have bad christians.
On a serious note we are not expecting prophet Isa (as) to come and correct or add anything, he is coming to clear himself about the lies been said on him. If u read in the bible Matt: 7:22, when he come in his second coming the christians will go to him saying lord, lord, we have prophesied in ur name and do many mighty works (e.g built schools, hospitals e.t.c) and Jesus will tell them u useless people go away from here I don't even know u. Ask youselves why will he say that to u? Its because u have left his teachings, he said if u want salvation do the laws and the commandments (Matt: 5:17) but someone has come to divert u from the straight path, who is the master?
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by Emusan(m): 8:05am On Aug 20, 2013
mahdino:
Thank God that u know how some people can go agaisnt there religious books, so pls let's not judge Islam by the way some people behave cos as long as we have bad muslims we have bad christians.

Waoooo Mahdino is reason well now.

On a serious note we are not expecting prophet Isa (as) to come and correct or add anything, he is coming to clear himself about the lies been said on him. If u read in the bible Matt: 7:22, when he come in his second coming the christians will go to him saying lord, lord, we have prophesied in ur name and do many mighty works (e.g built schools, hospitals e.t.c) and Jesus will tell them u useless people go away from here I don't even know u.

It's not new the way you & your brethens have been twisting the Word of God, but see the detail of where you quote: Matt 7:20-24 "20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his houseupon a rock:
25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

Mahdino you're hearing the word of Yeshua but what are you doing about it? I have asked you in one thread but you couldn't give a specific answer, let me ask you again; what is the will of God?

Ask youselves why will he say that to u? Its because u have left his teachings,

See pure lies, it's because their works is full of iniquity.

he said if u want salvation do the laws and the commandments (Matt: 5:17) but someone has come to divert u from the straight path, who is the master?

God will surely have mercy on you, see what the verse you mention above is talking about: Matt 5:17 "17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil."

how does the above relate to salvation? Hmmmm
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by mahdino: 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2013
Emusan:

Waoooo Mahdino is reason well now.

It's not new the way you & your brethens have been twisting the Word of God, but see the detail of where you quote: Matt 7:20-24 "20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his houseupon a rock:
25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

Mahdino you're hearing the word of Yeshua but what are you doing about it? I have asked you in one thread but you couldn't give a specific answer, let me ask you again; what is the will of God?

See pure lies, it's because their works is full of iniquity.

God will surely have mercy on you, see what the verse you mention above is talking about: Matt 5:17 "17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil."

how does the above relate to salvation? Hmmmm

Emusan, u see what ever I tell u or explain to u, its only when u reason with good heart and seek for the truth. U have already rule out Islam and u are made to understand that it is a wrong religion, in that kind of situation u can never get it right. Well all that I have been preaching to u is not from the quran but from what u believe the bible reaching an extent that I analyse what Jesus says imphasizing on it, but still u argue and call me names, u are a pratical testimony to what Jesus said "Seeing they see not hearing they hear not neither do they understand" people believe in what they want to believe. U said u asked me thy will of God? The will of the father is to worship him so we can all attain success in this life and next. Do u know Jesus said I speak not my own will but the will of the father that sent me, so definately when he said verily, verily i said unto u except u righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the u can by no means enter the kingdom of God. That is the will of God and salvation, now how can u be better than the Jew if u don't keep the laws and commandments? If keeping the commandments is not salvation will Jesus emphasize on keeping it, he said not even a jot should be left out (not even a word should be left out) but know u have thrown away the whole commandments. Are u not wicked for throwing away what Jesus said u should keep? Iniquity indeed u are.
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by Emusan(m): 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
mahdino:
Emusan, u see what ever I tell u or explain to u, its only when u reason with good heart and seek for the truth.

Which truth? When Jesus said He is the way, The TRUTH, and the life. I can't just stop laughing.....

The teaching you're following never promise such thing as above true or false?

U have already rule out Islam and u are made to understand that it is a wrong religion,

So far now Man that has ever passed through the surface of this earth and make such statement with certainty, which I've confirmed....well anybody's teaching is false!!! Beside I don't practice religion Jesus Christ is never a religious person.

in that kind of situation u can never get it right.
I'm only try to let you see the light I'm not promoting Christ or religion, so is you choice afterall we shall all stand before Christ on judgement day parent won't stand for their children, brother won't stand for brothers e.t.c

Well all that I have been preaching to u is not from the quran but from what u believe the bible

You're right but not what the Bible says that you're preaching.

reaching an extent that I analyse what Jesus says emphasizing on it,

You and your brethens have been twisting the word of God not what It really means.

but still u argue and call me names,

Please what name did I call you?
I argue because you misinterprete the Bible to suit yourself and your believe.

u are a pratical testimony to what Jesus said "Seeing they see not hearing they hear not neither do they understand"

Well thanks for that but how I wish you could reason who the statement above is referring to?

people believe in what they want to believe. U said u asked me thy will of God? The will of the father is to worship him so we can all attain success in this life and next.

How can you worship the Father?

This is my point of replying your post since all this while because it's unclear point you need Jesus for. The will of God is not to attain success if that's your burden. God's will is for us to be free from death and have a perfect life, where there'll be no more sorrow, sickness, disaster(which it calls RECONCILLATION--God reconciles us to Himself through is only begotten Son Jesus "there's no other names given to man under the sun to save than Jesus' name)...this is where SALVATION play the vital role. The question I will ask you now is, how can someone obtain salvation?

Do u know Jesus said I speak not my own will but the will of the father that sent me,
Yea, that's the major reason you shouldn't believe another teaching except Jesus' teaching because He came from God, He didn't receive message from angel or anybody.

so definately when he said verily, verily i said unto u except u righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the u can by no means enter the kingdom of God.

He also said those that believe in Him will not pearch but have everlasting LIFE. Which I'm pleading you to seak and forget religion issue.

That is the will of God and salvation,

No read Bible very well.

now how can u be better than the Jew if u don't keep the laws and commandments?
The letters killeth but the spirit lives forever...so Jesus has abolished the laws..only if you can ask how?

If keeping the commandments is not salvation

No salvation can be obatined through commandent.

will Jesus emphasize on keeping it,

He didn't read Bible very well.

he said not even a jot should be left out (not even a word should be left out) but know u have thrown away the whole commandments.

Yea, you should've believe Him for this statement.

Are u not wicked for throwing away what Jesus said u should keep?

Well if you think I am no problem but I didn't.

Iniquity indeed u are.

Hmmmm........Thou shall not Judge......

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by mahdino: 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2013
Emusan:

Which truth? When Jesus said He is the way, The TRUTH, and the life. I can't just stop laughing.....

The teaching you're following never promise such thing as above true or false?

So far now Man that has ever passed through the surface

of this earth and make such statement with certainty, which I've confirmed....well anybody's teaching is false!!! Beside I don't practice religion Jesus Christ is never a religious person.

I'm only try to let you see the light I'm not promoting Christ or religion, so is you choice afterall we shall all stand before Christ on judgement day parent won't stand for their children, brother won't stand for brothers e.t.c

You're right but not what the Bible says that you're preaching.

You and your brethens have been twisting the word of God not what It really means.

Please what name did I call you?
I argue because you misinterprete the Bible to suit yourself and your believe.

Well thanks for that but how I wish you could reason who the statement above is referring to?

How can you worship the Father?

This is my point of replying your post since all this while because it's unclear point you need Jesus for. The will of God is not to attain success if that's your burden. God's will is for us to be free from death and have a perfect life, where there'll be no more sorrow, sickness, disaster(which it calls RECONCILLATION--God reconciles us to Himself through is only begotten Son Jesus "there's no other names given to man under the sun to save than Jesus' name)...this is where SALVATION play the vital role. The question I will ask you now is, how can someone obtain salvation?

Yea, that's the major reason you shouldn't believe another teaching except Jesus' teaching because He came from God, He didn't receive message from angel or anybody.

He also said those that believe in Him will not pearch but have everlasting LIFE. Which I'm pleading you to seak and forget religion issue.

No read Bible very well.

The letters killeth but the spirit lives forever...so Jesus has abolished the laws..only if you can ask how?

No salvation can be obatined through commandent.

He didn't read Bible very well.

Yea, you should've believe Him for this statement.

Well if you think I am no problem but I didn't.

Hmmmm........Thou shall not Judge......

Shalom!
Emusan, you have not answered, u are cutting my talk and delibrately fumbling around. u see what ever I tell u or explain to u, its only when u reason with good heart and seek for the truth. U have already rule out Islam and u are made to understand that it is a wrong religion, in that kind of situation u can never get it right. Well all that I have been preaching to u is not from the quran but from what u believe the bible reaching an extent that I analyse what Jesus says imphasizing on it, but still u argue and call me names, u are a pratical testimony to what Jesus said "Seeing they see not hearing they hear not neither do they understand" people believe in what they want to believe. U said u asked me thy will of God? The will of the father is to worship him so we can all attain success in this life and next. Do u know Jesus said I speak not my own will but the will of the father that sent me, so definately when he said verily, verily i said unto u except u righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the u can by no means enter the kingdom of God. That is the will of God and salvation, now how can u be better than the Jew if u don't keep the laws and commandments? If keeping the commandments is not salvation will Jesus emphasize on keeping it, he said not even a jot should be left out (not even a word should be left out) but know u have thrown away the whole commandments. Are u not wicked for throwing away what Jesus said u should keep? Iniquity indeed u are.

I testify that there is only one God amd Mohammad is the messenger of God
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by mahdino: 5:57am On Aug 22, 2013
udatso: i also noticed that you do not know the difference between standardisation of the quran and compilation of the quran..standardisation was done by usman (ra) while compilation by abubakar (ra)

There is only one God and Mohammad (saw) is his messenger.
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by Emusan(m): 6:53am On Aug 22, 2013
mahdino:
Emusan, you have not answered, u are cutting my talk and delibrately fumbling around.

What was your question sir?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) / Fortune Telling In Islam And How To Repent From It / Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.