Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible (6065 Views)

Does The Koran Really Encourage Faithful Moslems To Kill Christians? / Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? / The 5 versions of the Arabic Koran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by truthman2012(m): 8:28am On Aug 22, 2013
The quran is the book where Satan condemned the Word of God (Bible) to establish his own.

Gabriel at the start of allah's revelations told a LIE. He commanded Muhammad to READ when he didn't come with any document. Read what? A lying demon. Because Muhammad, an illiterate man saw nothing to read, he had to ask 'what can I read'. Gabriel, the one that appeared to Muhammad was a demon, a lying spirit.

He tortured Muhammad thrice almost to death for his inability to read what was not available. A wicked spirit. He taught him how to be wicked and that is why muslims have no mercy. They can kill and destroy. Tell us, why should Muhammad be tormented to be sent good news? God's true Gabriel appeared to Mary, Zachariah and others, what he told them was 'fear not'. No report of torture.

Those who study demonology would know Muhammad's Gabriel was a demon. He displayed the characters of demons - tormenting their victims and lying.

Above all, Gabriel stylishly returned the muslims to idol worship. Kissing the black stone, drinking zamzam water, a well dug by Mutaleb, Muhammad's grandfather, which he dedicated to idols in his lifetime and many other idolatrous practices?

My people, islam is a religion of Satan. Whatever the quran says is not CREDIBLE.
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by mahdino: 11:30am On Aug 22, 2013
Emusan:

What was your question sir?

Read above my last post u attend to answer
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by Emusan(m): 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
mahdino:

Read above my last post u attend to answer

No question there I only tried to replied your post. If you know you can't paste your question(s) here then, keep it to yourself.

Shalom!
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by khattab02: 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2013
mahdino first of all jazakallahu khairan, may Allah increse u in knowledge and Iman,ameeeeeeen!
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by khattab02: 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
Bismillahi rahmanir raheem.wassalatu wa salamu ala rasulullahi ajma'iin.In the Name of Allah most beneficient, most merciful,blessings and salutation upon the last and final messenger Muhammad salallahu alihi wa salam. Truth2012 when u say somtin like that,we say: ''Qul haatuu burhaanakum 'in-kuntum saadiqiin'' ''bring your proof if ye are truthful''.
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by mahdino: 5:54am On Aug 23, 2013
khattab02: Bismillahi rahmanir raheem.wassalatu wa salamu ala rasulullahi ajma'iin.In the Name of Allah most beneficient, most merciful,blessings and salutation upon the last and final messenger Muhammad salallahu alihi wa salam. Truth2012 when u say somtin like that,we say: ''Qul haatuu burhaanakum 'in-kuntum saadiqiin'' ''bring your proof if ye are truthful''.

Ameen
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 23, 2013
udatso: and point of correction eben....muslims dont take muhammad(saw) the way you take jesus(pbuh). He is not a lord. He is a servant and messenger of Allah just like many othe messengers.
itz true, we muslimz dnt take muhammed d way u take jesus.. Datz why d other day, an american cartoonist used prophet muhammed(saw) in a funny and abusive cartoon movie, many christianz were killed bcoz of thiz...
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 23, 2013
udatso: Allah says in the glorious quran " And whoever seeks a religion other than islam, it will never be accepted of him and in the hereafter he will be one of the losers" surah3:85
Now can u pple see dat islam is d only true way when God himself preaches islam.. E be lyk say all of una neva knw say religion no fit carry u enter heaven... Jst follow d holiest path.. Live like JESUS CHRIST, datz d only way into heaven, not religion
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 23, 2013
udatso: Lets take a look at the following events
1.John and the Priests
In the Chapter of John, some Jewish priests quizzed John the Baptist about three people
who they were informed about in their scriptures. They asked him:
“Who are you?” John confessed (he didn’t deny but confessed), “I’m not the Christ.” They asked him, “Then who are you? Are
you Elijah?”
John said, “I’m not.” “Are you the Prophet?” John answered, “No.” [John 1:19-21]
So they then asked him, “Why do you baptize if you aren’t the Christ, nor Elijah, nor the Prophet?” [John 1:25]
The priests were expecting three people as prophesied by their books, so they asked
about Christ, Elijah and ‘the Prophet’. So who
is ‘the Prophet’ they are referring to here? The holy spirit?
This cannot be a reference to Jesus as he is the Christ.
Looking at a copy of the Bible with cross- referencing, we find that the words ‘the Prophet’ which occur in John 1:25 refer to
the prophecy of Deuteronomy 18:18 in the Old Testament, which also mentions a forthcoming Prophet and not a holy spirit.
According to Deuteronomy 18:18 God speaks to Prophet Moses and tells him that he will raise up a new Prophet who has certain
clearly identifiable characteristics: I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among their brethren, and will put My words in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him. And it shall be that whoever
will not hear My words, which He speaks in My name, I will require it of him.
[Deuteronomy 18:18-19]
In this prophecy God is telling Moses that he will raise a Prophet like him, who will be
from ‘among their brethren’. Please note that am not trying to prove that the comforter is prophet muhammad but to prrove that the comforter is a prophet and not a spirit

My friend, Jesus was the prophet. the jews may have misunderstood the scriptures or it could be that they splitted them just to see whether john can agree to any of them. the Elijah being prophesied is not another Elijah, but they were expecting another Elijah not knowing that that word made a prophet pointer to the role that Jesus was going to play. so Jesus is that Elijah promised on Malachi. Jesus is also that prophet mentioned at Deutronomy. some realized this later. read john 7:40.

@op. I quite agree to the truth that Jesus is not the same person as the father.

the holy spirit is not a person because even the bible used "it" to refer to it sometime. of course when they holy spirit came in a special role to help the apostles never did we see it come as a human like Jesus nor did we hear its name.
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 23, 2013
Tobinshunt:
Now can u pple see dat islam is d only true way when God himself preaches islam.. E be lyk say all of una neva knw say religion no fit carry u enter heaven... Jst follow d holiest path.. Live like JESUS CHRIST, datz d only way into heaven, not religion

good. but dont you think that following Jesus detates that we do not live like muslims?
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by mahdino: 5:35am On Aug 24, 2013
JMAN05:

good. but dont you think that following Jesus detates that we do not live like muslims?

If u follow Jesus, you can't help but be a muslim
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by khattab02: 11:59am On Aug 24, 2013
thanks u Mahdino. That is what most of them fail to realize.
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2013
mahdino:

Thank God that u know how some people can go agaisnt there religious books, so pls let's not judge Islam by the way some people behave cos as long as we have bad muslims we have bad christians.
On a serious note we are not expecting prophet Isa (as) to come and correct or add anything, he is coming to clear himself about the lies been said on him. If u read in the bible Matt: 7:22, when he come in his second coming the christians will go to him saying lord, lord, we have prophesied in ur name and do many mighty works (e.g built schools, hospitals e.t.c) and Jesus will tell them u useless people go away from here I don't even know u. Ask youselves why will he say that to u? Its because u have left his teachings, he said i
f u want salvation do the laws and the commandments (Matt: 5:17) but someone has come to divert u from the straight path, who is the master?
He will say those words to people like you who claim to know Him yet refuse to honour Him.

1 Like

Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2013
@mahindo, are you not suppose to be reading ur koran 24/7 instead of reading the Bible upside down? Cherry picking from a book ur ulamas told you was currupt. It is not a good thing for you if you want to stay true to your faith. You might end up a Christian unless those verses you are quoting are handed to you. You reading the Bible yourself is not good for your islam. You don't know the bible or what it teaches, the day you do, you will abandon islam. Though it will be good for you in the long run but bad for you in the short term as you will lose your inheritance and your family will disown you. If you are a student, they will stop being responsible for you. And if you parents were connected, who ever gave the bible will be in trouble. It might even lead to blood shed. So save some churches from bomb unless u are from the south/West where nobody care one way or the other about your faith.
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by mahdino: 7:50pm On Aug 24, 2013
Mee234:
He will say those words to people like you who claim to know Him yet refuse to honour Him.

Mee234 pls let's be fair and truthful to ourselves.
Let me ask you a question.
Do the muslims call Jesus lord, lord? NO
Do the Jews call Jesus lord, lord? NO
Do the Hindus call Jesus lord, lord? NO
Do the Christians call Jesus lord, lord? YES
So in his second coming when u go and call him lord lord have we not prophesied in your name and do many mighty works, he will tell u go away from me I don't even know u, u people of iniquity. Matt 7:22.
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by Emusan(m): 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2013
mahdino:

So in his second coming when u go and call him lord lord have we not prophesied in your name and do many mighty works, he will tell u go away from me I don't even know u, u people of iniquity. Matt 7:22.

This is what we're saying, twisting Bible upside down out of ignorant. Only God will save people.

Ask yourself, is this what the Bible really teach?
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by mahdino: 10:33pm On Aug 24, 2013
Emusan:

This is what we're saying, twisting Bible upside down out of ignorant. Only God will save people.

Ask yourself, is this what the Bible really teach?

Pls u tell us what am I twisting? This is simple basic straight forward language.
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 25, 2013
mahdino:

''Not every one that said to me lord lord.... '' following verse says '' many will say''. If you were not reading with prejudice, you have notice the phrase '' not all'' and '' many''. Not all the people that called him lord will be denied but many because narrow is the way. You probably do not read the whole chapter. Maybe someone (an alfa I suppose )gave you those verses to use. Do yourself a favour, read from chapter 5. Don't leave out anything. The massage is straight forward. You will see Jesus (was) is talking about people who claim to know the way of God but were wrong. People like you and some bad Christians.
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by Judas2013: 2:16am On Aug 25, 2013
Mee234:
''Not every one that said to me lord lord.... '' following verse says '' many will say''. If you were not reading with prejudice, you have notice the phrase '' not all'' and '' many''. Not all the people that called him lord will be denied but many because narrow is the way. You probably do not read the whole chapter. Maybe someone (an alfa I suppose )gave you those verses to use. Do yourself a favour, read from chapter 5. Don't leave out anything. The massage is straight forward. You will see Jesus (was) is talking about people who claim to know the way of God but were wrong. People like you and some bad Christians.

I think what the Muslim guy said is right. I am not religious,but i have read the bible and have a sound understanding of it. Jesus said it himself that he is not Christ.

Matthew 24:5 says " For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many"

The above verse clearly say he is telling his disciples he is not Christ or messiah. you can argue that he meant people saying they are Christ. But why would he say that? I personally would not be worried that someone will claim they are me,but i will be worried about what they say i am.

Jesus is nor LORD,christ or messiah.....learn to understand what ever you read.
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by Nobody: 2:22am On Aug 25, 2013
mahdino:

Pls u tell us what am I twisting? This is simple basic straight forward language.
You are twisting a lot and you cherry picking. For you to know the proper interpretation of a verse of your koran, you need tones of hadith and narrative about the revelation. If I pick say........ '' kill they whenever you find they'' you will be quick to remind me that verses of the Koran cannot be read in isolation. If you who is a muslim can not read your koran without the proper ayet( hope I'm right), why did you think you can pick one verse of the bible and start saying things you don't know? If you can't cherry pick your koran, don't do it to my holy bible.

Hope jimu was great

1 Like

Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by Nobody: 2:30am On Aug 25, 2013
Judas2013:

I think what the Muslim guy said is right. I am not religious,but i have read the bible and have a sound understanding of it. Jesus said it himself that he is not Christ.

Matthew 24:5 says " For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many"

The above verse clearly say he is telling his disciples he is not Christ or messiah. you can argue that he meant people saying they are Christ. But why would he say that? I personally would not be worried that someone will claim they are me,but i will be worried about what they say i am.

Jesus is nor LORD,christ or messiah.....learn to understand what ever you read.
Bros you fail jamb on this one. You are the one who should learn to understand what you read. You have zero understanding according to your post. I can't start showing verses where Jesus suppose He is the Messiah. Even frobel the anti trinity guy will laugh at you on this one. Jesus was(is) telling his disciples what the signs of the last day will be. Many fake jesuses have risen. Even the Koran recognised Him as the Messiah.
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by honoure(m): 2:59am On Aug 25, 2013
let's not foget jesus said 'i am the way, truth and life, nobody comes to the father but by me'. This statement shows he is the Son of Gos and the only way to God. Also, sorry to say but islam is a religion created by man. Why else would muhammed say that among those going to heaven are the sabeans when they were actually pagans. The only answer is that muhammed was a pagan. In old arabic allah did not mean God, Illah did. You can check it out. Allah was the pagan god muhammed's family worshipped. Allah was and is still the god of the moon and star. Also the kabba was worshipped before islam. Worshippers prayyed facing the kabba and gave alms to the beggars even before islam. Muhammed and jesus are very different and preached different messages. Jesus preached forgiveness, muhammed preached retribution. Jesus never had any material possession, muhamed was a warlord who acquired wealth by looting communities. Jesus never married, muhammed had over ten wives one of whom belonged to his son whom he killed. Jesus says pray for your enemies, muhammed says slaughter your enemies. He says kill the jews and other unbelievers. Yahweh is very different from allah a pagan god. Yahweh loves the sinner, allah hates the sinner. Yahweh is forgiving, allah is vindictive. Yahweh does not want anyone to perish, allah can predestine someone to go to hell. Ivariably muslims and christians don't worship the same God.
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by Emusan(m): 7:16am On Aug 25, 2013
mahdino:

Is it not you hmmm or na today we don dey talk am?

I know what need you is a Bible teacher that's all.
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by mahdino: 8:37am On Aug 25, 2013
Mee234:

Sorry I am not leaving out anything nor am I cherry picking, pls find time and read the thread from the begining, I have explained most arguement u are raising had u read my previous text u will know, I always analyse and back it with the bible, not that I can't with the quran but if I quote from the quran u can say I don't believe in it. Why don't u find out u why Jesus will tell u to go away from him? U see that has been the problem, u don't really follow the teachings of Jesus, u follow the teachings of Paul and the church. Jesus teach and believe in One and Only God(1 in 1) but u believe in Three in One (3 in 1), Jesus said for u to go heaven u have to keep the laws and commandments Matt 5:17-19. These are some of the reasons why he will tell u to go away. Those few that follow Jesus and keep to his teaching will surely reach heaven and most people today that follow the teaching of men (many he will tell go away) will not make to heaven. So u see he has reasons in his second coming to tell u to get away not that I'm cherry picking.
There is one thing u need to reason not that every prophet has to use the same words to say it;-
At the time of Noah, Noah is the way to God the truth and the life
At the time of Abraham, Abraham is the way to God the truth and the life.
At the time of Moses, Moses is the way to God the truth and the life.
At the time of Jesus, Jesus is the way to God the truth and the life.
Mohammad (saw) is the last prophet (comforter, spirit of truth) he is the way to God the truth and the life.
Because people blackmail him and we are trained to hate him is not a reason. Truth will always be the truth whether we see it or not it will not change.
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by mahdino: 9:11am On Aug 25, 2013
Emusan:

Is it not you hmmm or na today we don dey talk am?

I know what need you is a Bible teacher that's all.

U are not talking of a bible teacher u are talking of a brainwash, someone that will tell u his teachings and u believe "follow follow" like zombie without using your brains. God gave u brains a favour from him to think just try to put sentiments out
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by khattab02: 11:12am On Aug 25, 2013
honoure just like I said to truth2012 bring your proof if u are truthful.To say that Islam is a pagan religion or the prophet sallallahu alaihi wa salam 'Nauzubillah' was a pagan is a very great error, it blasphemy. Do you know what Islam means? Islam literally means peace acquired by submitting your will to Almighty God . Anyone who submitts his will to Almighty God is called a Muslim. Christ too was a muslim why?because he said 'I seek not my will bt the will of Almighty God who has sent me John 5:30' ALLAH is never ONE OF THE gods the Arab pagans USED TO worship. BRING YOUR proof. If u read the Arabic New Testament of the Bible it is still Allah, they don't have any other. In their un-ashamed plagiarism,every chapter of this New Arabic testament of theirs begin with the first verse of the Holy Qur'an ' In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful' Qur'an 1:1. Can you beat that?
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
mahdino:

Sorry I am not leaving out anything nor am I cherry picking, pls find time and read the thread from the begining, I have explained most arguement u are raising had u read my previous text u will know, I always analyse and back it with the bible, not that I can't with the quran but if I quote from the quran u can say I don't believe in it. Why don't u find out u why Jesus will tell u to go away from him? U see that has been the problem, u don't really follow the teachings of Jesus, u follow the teachings of Paul and the church. Jesus teach and believe in One and Only God(1 in 1) but u believe in Three in One (3 in 1), Jesus said for u to go heaven u have to keep the laws and commandments Matt 5:17-19. These are some of the reasons why he will tell u to go away. Those few that follow Jesus and keep to his teaching will surely reach heaven and most people today that follow the teaching of men (many he will tell go away) will not make to heaven. So u see he has reasons in his second coming to tell u to get away not that I'm cherry picking.
There is one thing u need to reason not that every prophet has to use the same words to say it;-
Mohammad (saw) is the last prophet (comforter, spirit of truth) he is the way to God the truth and the life.
Because people blackmail him and we are trained to hate him is not a reason. Truth will always be the truth whether we see it or not it will not change.
i don tire for u. U are moving in circle. Saying trash. U are in no way qualify to tell me what the bible say because as per bible, your ignorance know no bound. At least the bible is clear about what happens to those whole believe the teaching of Jeaus. Not like your Muhammad who you can not tell whether he is in alujana or jahana(Abi na wetin una dey call hell). According to the bible, Muhammad should be in hell for even he could not keep the law of moses. He(Muhammad ) keeping receiving revelation to sanction his misdeeds. When caught lying, he will receive a revelation to validate it.
And no, you can't read the Koran because your koran can not survive without the bible.
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by Emusan(m): 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
mahdino:
Sorry I am not leaving out anything nor am I cherry picking,

Hmmm, really you don't cherry pick indeed.

I always analyse and back it with the bible,

All your Bible quote is upside down man.

Why don't u find out u why Jesus will tell u to go away from him?

because their work is full of iniquity not because they called Him Lord, Lord...mahdino the wrath of God is coming soon stop what you don't no.

U see that has been the problem, u don't really follow the teachings of Jesus, u follow the teachings of Paul and the church.
Who else will he follow if not Jesus? Hypocrite

Jesus teach and believe in One and Only God(1 in 1)

He is God Himself.

but u believe in Three in One (3 in 1),

Trinity forever!

Jesus said for u to go heaven u have to keep the laws and commandments Matt 5:17-19.

How many time will I correct you on these verses you're quoting all the time?

These are some of the reasons why he will tell u to go away.

Another lies.

Those few that follow Jesus and keep to his teaching will surely reach heaven

I will ask you again, do Mahdino and co also follow Jesus' teaching?

and most people today that follow the teaching of men (many he will tell go away) will not make to heaven.

If not because you're an hypocrite, you will say you're not cherry picking but why did you ignore the last phrase of that verse? Matt 7:21 "...But he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven"
Then I asked you, what is the will of God? You couldn't give a concrete answer.

So u see he has reasons in his second coming to tell u to get away not that I'm cherry picking.

You still repeat your lies version.

There is one thing u need to reason not that every prophet has to use the same words to say it

Their teaching must be the same.

All these prophet you mention, how many of them live up to 1000years? I ask you in one thread you ran away

Jesus said "I'm the way, the truth, and the LIFE, no one cometh to the Father except by me"
All the prophet you mention above get to heaven through Jesus Christ. Inwhich no prophet in the whole world has ever promised such certainty statement.

How are you sure is the last prophet? He died over 1000years ago and many prophets of God has risen after him, you can see that you can't compare Jesus with any man because He is the 'Messiah' which all prophets before Him and After Him adore.

He said Abraham rejoiced to see His day, and he(Abraham) saw it, and was glad,John 8:56 likewise Moses, Isaiah, David, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi e.t.c. Is a pity that if Muhammad didn't see Jesus' day before He died, Jesus will not know him.

Because people blackmail him and we are trained to hate him is not a reason.

Nobody blackmail Him, it's written black and white in your book.

Truth will always be the truth whether we see it or not it will not change.

Jesus' statement!

See the word of Jesus to you if only you will listen as you claim you believe in Jesus.

John 8:42 "Jesus said unto them, If God was your Father, you would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

If Jesus proceeded out from God (like mahdino proceeded out from his parent) not that Jesus recieved His message through angel. Who should you follow mahdino?

Shalom!
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by mahdino: 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
[quote author=Mee234]
i don tire for u. U are moving in circle. Saying trash. U are in no way qualify to tell me what the bible say because as per bible, your ignorance know no bound. At least the bible is clear about what happens to those whole believe the teaching of Jeaus. Not like your Muhammad who you can not tell whether he is in alujana or jahana(Abi na wetin una dey call hell). According to the bible, Muhammad should be in hell for even he could not keep the law of moses. He(Muhammad ) keeping receiving revelation to sanction his misdeeds. When caught lying, he will receive a revelation to validate it.
And no, you can't read the Koran because your koran can not survive without the bible.
[/q

In discussion like this u are suppose to prove me wrong by bringing facts and evidence not just to start saying your wishful thinking. I said at the time of Moses he was the way to God. You have to tell us if it is not true. The quran has spelt out in black and white in so many verses how to get salvation, beliEve in one God and practice righteousness. Quran ch 103:1-3
U keep talking nosense without any prove.
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by mahdino: 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
Emusan:

Hmmm, really you don't cherry pick indeed.

All your Bible quote is upside down man.

because their work is full of iniquity not because they called Him Lord, Lord...mahdino the wrath of God is coming soon stop what you don't no.

Who else will he follow if not Jesus? Hypocrite

He is God Himself.

Trinity forever!

How many time will I correct you on these verses you're quoting all the time?

Another lies.

I will ask you again, do Mahdino and co also follow Jesus' teaching?

If not because you're an hypocrite, you will say you're not cherry picking but why did you ignore the last phrase of that verse? Matt 7:21 "...But he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven"
Then I asked you, what is the will of God? You couldn't give a concrete answer.

You still repeat your lies version.

Their teaching must be the same.

All these prophet you mention, how many of them live up to 1000years? I ask you in one thread you ran away

Jesus said "I'm the way, the truth, and the LIFE, no one cometh to the Father except by me"
All the prophet you mention above get to heaven through Jesus Christ. Inwhich no prophet in the whole world has ever promised such certainty statement.

How are you sure is the last prophet? He died over 1000years ago and many prophets of God has risen after him, you can see that you can't compare Jesus with any man because He is the 'Messiah' which all prophets before Him and After Him adore.

He said Abraham rejoiced to see His day, and he(Abraham) saw it, and was glad,John 8:56 likewise Moses, Isaiah, David, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi e.t.c. Is a pity that if Muhammad didn't see Jesus' day before He died, Jesus will not know him.

Nobody blackmail Him, it's written black and white in your book.

Jesus' statement!

See the word of Jesus to you if only you will listen as you claim you believe in Jesus.

John 8:42 "Jesus said unto them, If God was your Father, you would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

If Jesus proceeded out from God (like mahdino proceeded out from his parent) not that Jesus recieved His message through angel. Who should you follow mahdino?

Shalom!
Allah said in the quran
"The similtude of Jesus in the sight of God is like that of Adam, he created him from dust and he said to him Be and he was.
If Jesus proceeded out from God but with mother so if he is god, then Adam is a greater god because he does not even have a mother.
U keep saying lies. Ok when for example I say 2+2=4 and u think its a lie then u tell us the truth and give us reason why 2+2 is not 4. U just say lies and u start saying how u want it to be, that is not accepted.
I have explain ed to u with examples the will of God, I guess I don't get your question give us an example.

Emusan if u feel that u know ur bible so well then let's come together and reason, we can organise a debate, there are so many things that can be explained easier by speech.
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by Emusan(m): 7:21am On Aug 26, 2013
mahdino:
Allah said in the quran
"The similtude of Jesus in the sight of God is like that of Adam, he created him from dust and he said to him Be and he was.
If Jesus proceeded out from God but with mother so if he is god, then Adam is a greater god because he does not even have a mother.

Who is the Father of Jesus Christ?
Adam and Eve was made from the dust of the ground and God breathed in his nostrils a breathe of Life and he became a living soul. The way God created Adam was simple and cleared. All humans then came from their reproduction.

U keep saying lies. Ok when for example I say 2+2=4 and u think its a lie then u tell us the truth and give us reason why 2+2 is not 4. U just say lies and u start saying how u want it to be, that is not accepted.

God(The Father) sent His own word into the world in the person of Jesus Christ(The Son), and anointed Him(Jesus) with His own Holyspirit.

Father-is the God Himself
Son(The word/Jesus)-is the Spoken-word of God(the Father)
Holyspirit-is the Spirit of God(Father) Himself.

Your spirit and your word represent you anytime anywhere and their also you, true or false?

Hope is clear?

I have explained to u with examples the will of God, I guess I don't get your question give us an example.

The will of God for us is to be free from death, sorrow, sickness by having eternal life through His only begotten Son.

Emusan if u feel that u know ur bible so well then let's come together and reason, we can organise a debate, there are so many things that can be explained easier by speech.

I will be so greateful if this can be possibled. I live in Abuja, how can we meet?

Shalom!
Re: RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible by cleanvessel(m): 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2013
Emusan:

Who is the Father of Jesus Christ?
Adam and Eve was made from the dust of the ground and God breathed in his nostrils a breathe of Life and he became a living soul. The way God created Adam was simple and cleared. All humans then came from their reproduction.

God(The Father) sent His own word into the world in the person of Jesus Christ(The Son), and anointed Him(Jesus) with His own Holyspirit.

Father-is the God Himself
Son(The word/Jesus)-is the Spoken-word of God(the Father)
Holyspirit-is the Spirit of God(Father) Himself.

Your spirit and your word represent you anytime anywhere and their also you, true or false?

Hope is clear?

The will of God for us is to be free from death, sorrow, sickness by having eternal life through His only begotten Son.

I will be so greateful if this can be possibled. I live in Abuja, how can we meet?

Shalom!

Be careful meeting him one-on-one bro. It is not safe. Not at this time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fortune Telling In Islam And How To Repent From It / Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) / Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.