Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 (56746 Views)

Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) / Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by JuanDeDios: 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2013
Those who auditioned them did a fantastic job - not a single ugly babe! Let the show start. I should be watching it.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2013
yeah! Let the season begin! This is far better than the BBA...

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by honeydear(f): 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2013
Dubemkelly:
I won't like 2 invest whr I won't reap d fruit of my labour...Trust me if he eventually wins,we won't b invited 4 d parry n he wud strt priding...My votes r still intact till den
Bros na beg I dey beg oooº°
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Ehisyor: 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2013
Ehisyor: This guy is sometin else... His voice is so unique... I just wish I had his kind of voice.. Anove all he is very inspirational.. Well done jimoh... You can follow him on twitter @jimoh_pfame and view his nice tweets...
jimoh's voting is 9.... Irepeat NiNE(9)
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Ehisyor: 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2013
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]
honeydear: Please vote for my friend LUCKY JIMOH Ω̴o 9....abeg.. biko.. ejo.. lahor...tnk u
heis indeed good.. I will surely vote for him
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by lacosteIII(m): 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2013
ROWLAND will win this season MTN project fame 6
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Kezzy24(f): 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2013
SpicyMimi: Woooow!!! Am rooting for Simon already! He is good mehn....infact they are all talented, its really gonna b a tough one this year!
Thank God we are all alive to watch another season of Project Fame.

Amennn ooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Kezzy24(f): 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2013
MITV:MONDAY-FRIDAY:6-6.30pm

SATURDAY:5.30-6.30pm

SUNDAY:1.30-3.00pm

The AIT schedule put by Enthony is wrong,they aren't showing it.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by oubi: 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
eforce: if you are really talented, i dont think you need a reality show to showcase you. Go to the studio

BLOCK HEAD!!
[size=14pt]Every body needs a stepping stone to get to the lime light.
If you are that brilliant, why did you go to school.

Next time THINK before you TYPE/TALK
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by amebotinz: 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2013
Didn't Know Iyanya could wow people like this, no wonder he won the maiden edition.... wow...watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBfNQI_i7I0
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by amebotinz: 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2013
Veronica Performs Mariah Carey's 'MY ALL' | MTN Project Fame Season 6 Reality Show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB-n7iscC30
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by amebotinz: 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2013
Iyanya Performs 'Flying Without Wings' on MTN Project Fame Season 6 Reality Show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpgOxxsDVwU
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by amebotinz: 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2013
Nini Performs Celine Dion's Version of Natural Woman | MTN Project Fame Season 6 Reality Show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ioll8Jwv1i4
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by amebotinz: 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2013
Olawale Performs 'No One' by Alicia Keys | MTN Project Fame Season 6 Reality Show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KfMFPddMOY
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by amebotinz: 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2013
Opening Gala (Full Video) | MTN Project Fame Season 6 Reality Show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V07WLiLnU7s
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by amebotinz: 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2013
Johnny Sings Kiss From A Rose by Seal | MTN Project Fame Season 6 Reality Show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce8qQpUYjWM
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by amebotinz: 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2013
Daniel Performs 'Unbelievable' by Craig Davids| MTN Project Fame Season 6 Reality Show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ppirm1pfIjM
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by amebotinz: 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2013
Gbemisola Performs Alicia Key's 'Falling'| MTN Project Fame Season 6 Reality Show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgcbdwTjT0g
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Cestmoi1(f): 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2013
now following this thread.i got to follow this year's show.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2013
This Nini gal got some stuffs in her...if I'll be following this year's show, would have her in mind.

Iyanya's performance....
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by MissOpe(f): 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2013
EllyBrainy™:
Wait o.is this their Age ''football or Music Age''..19,20,21yrs?all this mamas and papas faces am seeing!hehehehe Naija,Naija, I hail O....
Datss there musical age....personally i know Henry Mc John....He is 38 years old...and stiilll seeking admisssion into the university.......

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by dicolewhyte(m): 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2013
I must here and now xpress my profound displeasure 4 d manner and way the audition/selection of the so-called initial 26 contestant went. Hw wud secret calls/private visits be made to some contestants, after giving yeses to 100+ at d auditions. My main source of disgust is the fact dat the best of the best were nt selected. Eg some very impeccable liberian singers were nt called and its beginning 2 ebb my pfame's credubility.*SAD*
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by SpicyMimi(f): 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2013
dicolewhyte: I must here and now xpress my profound displeasure 4 d manner and way the audition/selection of the so-called initial 26 contestant went. Hw wud secret calls/private visits be made to some contestants, after giving yeses to 100+ at d auditions. My main source of disgust is the fact dat the best of the best were nt selected. Eg some very impeccable liberian singers were nt called and its beginning 2 ebb my pfame's credubility.*SAD*
mabinu
i thought about that too...
I tot they were gonna call everyone they said Yes to for another Audition...so it means most of them aint dffrt from those they said No to.

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by mistamexzy(m): 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2013
Please support my friend Simon on MTN Project Fame 6

#VIDEO: Simon Ekechukwu’s Interview and performance On MTN Project Fame Season 6.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOqOMG5ut6o

Follow simon on Twitter @Simon_PFame

Simon - To vote, send 17 to 1745 (Ghana) and 306(Nigeria, Liberia, Sierra Leone)
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by mtnfirstson: 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
Yes, life is a journey and the journey of a thousand miles starts with a step. MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 Academy opened with a surprising 16 instead of 15 contestants immediately after the opening gala.
The contestants came into the Academy all excited and in top spirits even as they came together to pray and give thanks to God for the journey thus far.

Omolayo in particular expressed so much admiration at the quality of life and amenities the Project Fame academy offers. He compares the Academy to home and beautiful was all he could say.

Straight into the Academy business, the faculty led by Mummy J came in and introduced themselves and intimated the contestants on what they are up against.
Margaret was made the captain of the house, after everyone unanimously agreed to Uncle Ben’s selection. Would she be strong for it or how will she manage? The journey has just begun...

Mummy J then asked the contestants their age and from 18 years, they went up till Henry opened up that he is actually 35 years old and not 28years as earlier confessed...
You wanna know what then happened? Check out the video as the Academy begins.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2Pg1K2x4ns

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by mrsolutionm(m): 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2013
if u appreciate hardwork,perseverance and humility pls vote simon ekechukwu.use 2 knw dis dude back then in imo state university we stayed in d same hostel chai wat a humble dude,happy he came dis far and may god make him bigger
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by SpicyMimi(f): 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2013
mtnfirstson: Yes, life is a journey and the journey of a thousand miles starts with a step. MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 Academy opened with a surprising 16 instead of 15 contestants immediately after the opening gala.
The contestants came into the Academy all excited and in top spirits even as they came together to pray and give thanks to God for the journey thus far.

Omolayo in particular expressed so much admiration at the quality of life and amenities the Project Fame academy offers. He compares the Academy to home and beautiful was all he could say.

Straight into the Academy business, the faculty led by Mummy J came in and introduced themselves and intimated the contestants on what they are up against.
Margaret was made the captain of the house, after everyone unanimously agreed to Uncle Ben’s selection. Would she be strong for it or how will she manage? The journey has just begun...

Mummy J then asked the contestants their age and from 18 years, they went up till Henry opened up that he is actually 35 years old and not 28years as earlier confessed...
You wanna know what then happened? Check out the video as the Academy begins.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2Pg1K2x4ns
you guys rock!
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by SpicyMimi(f): 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2013
mrsolutionm: if u appreciate hardwork,perseverance and humility pls vote simon ekechukwu.use 2 knw dis dude back then in imo state university we stayed in d same hostel chai wat a humble dude,happy he came dis far and may god make him bigger
dude is cute mehn! Wished he cud sing to me all night...with that cute smile of his...i like him already!
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 12:27am On Jul 30, 2013
Am so glad that Project Fame 6.0 is finally here. Have follwed the show from Season 1 and it just keep better. I rate it as one of the best reality show in Nigeria. This years contestant are very talented and that will make dis season hot. I hope I get to meet people will give constructive criticism and not be sentimental or emotional. For now my favorites are

1. Niniola
2. Blessing
3. Ayoka
4. Jimoh
5. David
6. Jonny.

This are my top 6 dat really stood out for me during audition and gala show. I know it might change as d show progresses due to the various musical challenges they will face and how they handle it. Simon is also good but I fear that he might be too confident.

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by nestaAK(m): 12:43am On Jul 30, 2013
I caught someone confessing to be 35 years of age (u know who) let's leave thos football age eh Nigerians biko!
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by MissOpe(f): 8:20am On Jul 30, 2013
nesta-AK:
I caught someone confessing to be 35 years of age (u know who) let's leave thos football age eh Nigerians biko!
The truth is he's not even 35 he'll be 38 this year.he was born in 1975.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 30, 2013
nesta-AK:
lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

BBNaija: Omashola "Sex With Khafi Will Be Easy" / Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? / Funny Video Of A Castrated Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.