Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

QUESTION: On Ur Wedding Night, You Found out He Is Impotent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / QUESTION: On Ur Wedding Night, You Found out He Is Impotent (1067 Views)

The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / Help! My Fiance Is Impotent! / How Do I Tell If He Is Impotent Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

QUESTION: On Ur Wedding Night, You Found out He Is Impotent by informa: 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2013
This is serious

You did not have Sex until the Wedding Night and you found out he's Impotent, I mean completely impotent:

A) Accept your Fate For better for worse?
B) Do the Usain Bolt long distant run?
Re: QUESTION: On Ur Wedding Night, You Found out He Is Impotent by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2013
For better, for worse cheesy
Re: QUESTION: On Ur Wedding Night, You Found out He Is Impotent by Idowuogbo(f): 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
B!!!!

no time! angry angry angry
Re: QUESTION: On Ur Wedding Night, You Found out He Is Impotent by Serendipity: 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2013
chidyhels: For better, for worse cheesy

This is not a case of for better for worse because there is monumental deceit here. The man ought to have known that he is impotent, and he didn't disclose this to the wife before marriage.
So it will serve as good ground for divorce.
Re: QUESTION: On Ur Wedding Night, You Found out He Is Impotent by Idowuogbo(f): 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2013
Serendipity:

This is not a case of for better for worse because there is monumental deceit here. The man ought to have known that he is impotent, and he didn't disclose this to the wife before marriage.
bless u brudah!
Re: QUESTION: On Ur Wedding Night, You Found out He Is Impotent by vivianbelema(f): 1:32pm On Jul 29, 2013
hmmmm im a goner o chioma ajunwa mode activated. but God 4bid
Re: QUESTION: On Ur Wedding Night, You Found out He Is Impotent by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2013
vivian belema: hmmmm im a goner o chioma ajunwa mode activated. but God 4bid

Is this vivian c again? undecided

@op, shit cannot happen to me. cool
Re: QUESTION: On Ur Wedding Night, You Found out He Is Impotent by Henrypraise: 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2013
Nice topic,buh remember same applies to d M A VIRGIN deceit made by ladies or NA TRANSVASERTITE nai u jam. grin
Re: QUESTION: On Ur Wedding Night, You Found out He Is Impotent by xynerise: 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2013
That is why ''Testing'' is important grin
Re: QUESTION: On Ur Wedding Night, You Found out He Is Impotent by Svelteb(f): 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2013
xynerise: That is why ''Testing'' is important grin
shocked shocked shocked
Re: QUESTION: On Ur Wedding Night, You Found out He Is Impotent by xynerise: 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2013
Svelteb: shocked shocked shocked
What do I gain if I claim to be righteous when am not? undecided

you dey open mouth like say na new thing?
Re: QUESTION: On Ur Wedding Night, You Found out He Is Impotent by DExplorer1: 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2013
Our God can do all things.
Don't quote me.
Re: QUESTION: On Ur Wedding Night, You Found out He Is Impotent by Svelteb(f): 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
xynerise:
What do I gain if I claim to be righteous when am not? undecided

you dey open mouth like say na new thing?
Of course not. People like may not even date no-sex-until-wedding-night kinda girl(if u weren't married)
Re: QUESTION: On Ur Wedding Night, You Found out He Is Impotent by callola: 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2013
As far as i love him, i will stay put
Re: QUESTION: On Ur Wedding Night, You Found out He Is Impotent by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2013
callola: As far as i love him, i will stay put

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: QUESTION: On Ur Wedding Night, You Found out He Is Impotent by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2013
Serendipity:

And what if he never knew he was impotent? Still a virgin?
Re: QUESTION: On Ur Wedding Night, You Found out He Is Impotent by Cholls(m): 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2013
chidyhels:
grin grin grin my sister it seems to me u r still a learner.
Re: QUESTION: On Ur Wedding Night, You Found out He Is Impotent by Michelle55: 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2013
for better for worse
Re: QUESTION: On Ur Wedding Night, You Found out He Is Impotent by Serendipity: 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2013
chidyhels:
Impotence has to do with the inability to gain and maintain e.rec,tio.n.... At least every guy gains an e.r.c.tion now and then, whether sexually active or not.
The possibiity of his being oblivious of his impotence is minute even if he is still a virgin.
Re: QUESTION: On Ur Wedding Night, You Found out He Is Impotent by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2013
Serendipity:
Impotence has to do with the inability to gain and maintain e.rec,tio.n.... At least every guy gains an e.r.c.tion now and then, whether sexually active or not.
The possibiity of his being oblivious of his impotence is minute even if he is still a virgin.
At least,the posibility is there. I don't think any impotent man,with full knowledge of his condition,will go and pick a wife.
Re: QUESTION: On Ur Wedding Night, You Found out He Is Impotent by dmcdad: 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
Even though marriage is for better for worse blah blah blah... That is not to say such should be hidden from your spouse. It is paramount to disclose whatever might bring about tension in the marriage.

I am not in support of divorce and the likes.. But, in this case it would be assumed that there was never a marriage since their union was built upon lies and deceit...
Re: QUESTION: On Ur Wedding Night, You Found out He Is Impotent by Exponental(m): 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2013
If one choses not to explore before marriage, he shld manage d outcome.
.....FATE! Provided it was not d impotent man's idea not to explore.

(1) (Reply)

Where Did You Receive Your First Kiss? / Wats The Cheapest Gift I Can Get For Ma Gf / What Nigerian Women Hate To Hear!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.