Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Help! My Fiance Is Impotent! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Fiance Is Impotent! (2001 Views)

Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs / How Do I Tell If He Is Impotent Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Fiance Is Impotent! by ksmiles: 11:30pm On May 16, 2012
Hello Everyone, I just read a blog post and I decided to share it with you all...

You see, my relationship, I will say it’s one in a million. I met my boyfriend about 9 years ago; in fact we live together for about five years. Our living together was my idea, I was desperate to get married and I thought moving in with my boyfriend will bring us closer and will give him the ‘marriage idea” and make him realize that we are meant for each other for ever. I was very wrong, the first two years was very blissful, and in fact we actually started planning for our marriage. Then one day, we went to see his parents so that we could finalize the date and we can convey the dates to my parents. When we got to his house, his father and mother asked me if I was pregnant with their grandchild since I have been living with their son for the past two years. Well, I told them, we will plan towards that after our marriage.

Please click the link below to read more...
http://ampriceless..com/2012/03/re-what-not-to-do-if-you-really-want.html
Re: Help! My Fiance Is Impotent! by Killz1(m): 11:35pm On May 16, 2012
Please click the link below to read more...
I'd rather hug a moderately wet transformer. . .

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Fiance Is Impotent! by slimyem: 11:52pm On May 16, 2012
ksmiles: Please click the link below to read more...
...FAIL!
Try again later!
Re: Help! My Fiance Is Impotent! by Iyalola19: 2:02am On May 17, 2012
Killz.:

grin grin grin
Re: Help! My Fiance Is Impotent! by LogicMind: 9:13am On May 17, 2012
Killz.:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! My Fiance Is Impotent! by Killz1(m): 10:47am On May 17, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! My Fiance Is Impotent! by Oskilala: 10:54am On May 17, 2012
Killz.:
grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! My Fiance Is Impotent! by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 17, 2012
Killz.:

4 d first time i agree with u!
Re: Help! My Fiance Is Impotent! by kittykat1(f): 4:20pm On May 17, 2012
I read your post “What not to do if you really want your man to propose” and I want to say thank you for pointing out some mistakes that I have been really making which has become so obstructive to my relationship.

You see, my relationship, I will say it’s one in a million. I met my boyfriend about 9 years ago; in fact we live together for about five years. Our living together was my idea, I was desperate to get married and I thought moving in with my boyfriend will bring us closer and will give him the ‘marriage idea” and make him realize that we are meant for each other for ever. I was very wrong, the first two years was very blissful, and in fact we actually started planning for our marriage. Then one day, we went to see his parents so that we could finalize the date and we can convey the dates to my parents. When we got to his house, his father and mother asked me if I was pregnant with their grandchild since I have been living with their son for the past two years. Well, I told them, we will plan towards that after our marriage. Then his mother said we cannot marry unless I get pregnant. I was surprised but then I wanted to get married so I promised them that I would get pregnant within the next three months, so they chose a date which was within the next eight months. Then, the mother called me and warned me that If I do not get married before the wedding date, that the wedding would not hold. It was as if she was threatening me but her son, my fiancé told me not to worry that everything was going to be fine.

Six months later, I was not yet pregnant, I was so worried. I went to see the doctor who told me that I was fertile enough to get pregnant. He asked me to be patient that everything was going to be fine.

Then, one day, a month to the wedding date we chose, my soon-to-be mother-in-law called me and told me that since I was unable to conceive, that the wedding has been canceled till further notice. My parents were very angry; it caused so many conflicts between the two families – mine and my fiancée’s. 

Then, I asked my friend for an advice, she told me to be patient and to cheer up that things will work out fine. Then she invited me for a party which started about 5pm in the evening, my intention was to leave the party around 7pm because my fiancé was due back from work around 9pm. But unfortunately, the party took more time; my friend introduced me to a guy who was very nice to me. Although he seemed so interested in me, but I love my fiancé and I want to spend the rest of my life with him, so I dint take the guy so seriously. My friend and I left the party around 8:45pm and I got home around 10pm, due to Lagos slow traffic. When I got home, my husband was very angry with me, we got into an argument and before I knew it, he started hitting and slapping me. He punched me so hard that I had to retaliate by raining abuses on him, I was so mad at him. I left home that night to stay with my friend. 

The second day, he came begging me, telling me he did not know what came over him, so because of the love I have for him, I also apologized and we went back home together. In fact that night, we made love like never before, unfortunately, I did not get pregnant.

The second week, my fiancée traveled to South Africa for business, so I had time to meet with my friend and the guy I met at the party. The guy and I became very close within some days and then we slept together, which I regretted morning after. I felt so dirty and unfaithful to my fiancé. I blamed my friend and I distanced myself from the guy. 

After two weeks, I started feeling sick that I had to go see the doctor who told me that I was pregnant. I was happy and sad at the same time, happy because it showed that I am not a barren woman, sad because the pregnancy does not belong to my fiancé. Then, I decided to abort the pregnancy, you may call me a fool but I thought if I could get pregnant for that guy, then that means the door has opened and I can get pregnant for my fiancée and get married to him.

My fiancé came back from South Africa and I was happy to see him. After two years, I still have not conceived for my fiancé and we are not yet married but we still live together. Our relationship has turned sour, my fiancé has been pestering me for kids, he was even blaming me for not getting pregnant and I was getting pissed. 

Last month, I met a very sweet guy, he said he is very interested in me and wants to marry me. We got intimate and last week, I discovered that I am pregnant for the guy.

I am confused; I don't want to abort this baby therefore, I don't know what to do. I think there is a problem with my fiancée, maybe he is impotent or he has low sperm count which is not allowing him to impregnate a lady. 

Now, I am asking all the priceless ladies who read this blog to give me their own opinions on my story. What do you think I should do?
Re: Help! My Fiance Is Impotent! by wiscul4: 6:25pm On May 17, 2012
This is too lengthy.......
Re: Help! My Fiance Is Impotent! by ujchief(m): 6:45pm On May 17, 2012
wiscul4: This is too lengthy.......
lemmie sumarize it for u...
The LovePeddler cheated on her fiancee twice and got pregnant twice in the proces. Now, instead of feeling guilty of her unfaithfulnes, shes blaming her fiance's sperm for not sticking to her womb.
Re: Help! My Fiance Is Impotent! by cashmentor(m): 9:48pm On May 17, 2012
SomeOne file this to Fred Amata, This could make a good Nollywood Movie....

(1) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show. / When A Lady Is A Cheerful Giver / My Life Is In Danger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.