Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

The Reasons Why Your 'useless Topics' Make The Front Page - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reasons Why Your 'useless Topics' Make The Front Page (525 Views)

Kenyan Man Cuts Off Penis, Says Its Useless To Him / What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? / The Reasons Why Some Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Reasons Why Your 'useless Topics' Make The Front Page by Wislet(f): 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2013
This is the Answer why your continuous topics (topics you supposedly despise) make it to the front page!

The answer is YOU.
Yes.... You saw right. YOU.

These are the reasons,... And you better not deny them.

No 1
It is already a known fact that when topics are posted on nairaland, only less than 5% bother to read the body to have full knowledge of the post. The rest of you just take a glance at the topic, click on the Reply button, and then go straight ahead to comment. And 99.9% of the time, your comments are in contrast with what the originator of the topic posted.

No 2
Because you don't CARE about the writer's 'STORIES'(journals) and the owner of the site has to make his money from the traffic you generate for him when you post, since such 'boring journals' do not interest you, they give you short, straight to the point 'useless topics'.

No 3
Not many people are interested in making use of their brains anymore. Many have left their brains for 'dead'.... "I don't have the strength or time for brain work" you hear. Educative write-ups are not 'your thing'. You prefer VOYEAUR (you want to see pictures...plenty plenty pictures...preferably of celebrities. Men and women with different poses, and the rest like it. Those are the 'cool' topics you want to enjoy, and not 'grammar'.

And yet when they dish you what you are, you cry foul.

If 'useless' topics don't interest you, you won't be interested in them, you will not comment on them...not even to say ''what is this crap?''.
Then and only then will 'they' get your message. Instead, it is still those your acursed 'useless' topics that get the highest traffic. So, who is deceiving who?

But I really pity us, this generation. How can a youth be so lazy to make use of his brain? How can it be a burden to read a thing? When a post becomes long (even when it's full of relevant information) you click the Back button, or go... "Can someone summarize this post for me? I can't read that".
Yet, it is You that will become a little, innocent kid's dad or mum in the nearest future. When you and your 'generation of now' are brain dead, who will teach those kids to think, to read, to analyze, to be champions? You will import the white man to do it for you?

Solution?

You should say "I am sorry for me" to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: The Reasons Why Your 'useless Topics' Make The Front Page by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
just as I didn't read all your stories. but I know some names(which I can't really tell you now...) that can make your post hit fp without strees
Re: The Reasons Why Your 'useless Topics' Make The Front Page by SpicyMimi(f): 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2013
Arrrggghhhh...summarize it into one word and we r good! angry

(1) (Reply)

Can Lying Be Necessary In A Relationship Atimes? / I Dont Know If She Loves Or Playing Game With Me. / Special Advise To All Ladies Concerned.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.