Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

The Way You See People Is The Way You Treat Them,true Or Fale - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Way You See People Is The Way You Treat Them,true Or Fale (1580 Views)

Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist / My People Is Her Butt Real? (video) / Men & Women Who Treat them Badly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Way You See People Is The Way You Treat Them,true Or Fale by chumakk: 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2007
The way you see people is the way you treat them
Re: The Way You See People Is The Way You Treat Them,true Or Fale by cuteass1(f): 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2007
Not really!! I like cutting everyone some slack and giving them a benefit of the doubt!!

But when you prove you don't want or deserve the fair chance i'm trying to offer, then yes i'll treat you the way is see you Cos you indirectly said that's the way you want to be treated wink

You can take a horse to the stream, but you cannot force it to drink!!
Re: The Way You See People Is The Way You Treat Them,true Or Fale by iice(f): 4:00am On May 27, 2007
Sometimes yes! But i always have the 'there are always exceptions to the rule' @ the back of my head. Those are the ones who make it worthwhile. But there are those who just rub me the wrong way. They are who they are, just as I am who I am.
Re: The Way You See People Is The Way You Treat Them,true Or Fale by macalurs(m): 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2007
we all treat everyone (and everything) as we see them-- except I mis-interpreted the question. First or tenth impressions, we all react to people in our environment, based on how we deem appropriate. Everything IS as everything APPEARS.

why do you want to know anyways?
Re: The Way You See People Is The Way You Treat Them,true Or Fale by Kinkinatus(m): 12:56am On Dec 17, 2009
Very interesting this. I did this equality and diversity course some time ago which started by saying that the way we all treat people we meet is based on our own perceptions and preconceptions. That everybody has a bit of bias and prejudice in them, You just have to know how not to let it show inappropriately and you should learn how not to judge people at the very first encounter. This led to a very lively debate. The fact is the tutor was right. by the way, the tutor was trans sexual pre-op as well.
Re: The Way You See People Is The Way You Treat Them,true Or Fale by Pweety4me(f): 1:05am On Dec 17, 2009
@OP well well well. . . undecided
Re: The Way You See People Is The Way You Treat Them,true Or Fale by Gabry(f): 2:06am On Dec 17, 2009
I treat everyone the same way but if they start getting on my nerves, I might get too emotional at times
Re: The Way You See People Is The Way You Treat Them,true Or Fale by MoneyRule(m): 6:25am On Dec 17, 2009
@ macalurs
Not everything is as it appears, sumtyms what u see from where you stand is probably a 110% different.
@ post
yeah, it is our initial or default behaviour to take people as we see dem, but with tym, some of us have learnt thru various xperiences or discussions that it sumtyms pays to give pple a benefit of d doubt.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Hit Your Significant Other? / Why??? / My Landlady Wants Me At All Cost : What Shud I Do ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.