Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) (56382 Views)

Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures) / Man Jailed 5 Years For Setting Pregnant Woman Ablaze; Photo / Bar Manager Sets His 13-Year Old Attendant On Fire For Allegedly Stealing N1500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 3:47am On Jul 30, 2013
After an older lady whom i had a thing with that was not necessarily a dating relationship nearly broke my head because of some rumours she'd heard i learnt to avoid women with the Othello complex( extreme jealously)

My advice to everyone out there is if you know that you cannot be faithful to her, dont promise her the whole world and come back and smash it to smithereens... please do not do that !!!

4 Likes

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by GatJokez(f): 3:51am On Jul 30, 2013
the_ripper3: I will personally hunt all her family members down.

What's her family got to do wit it? SMH

Just gather up all that she treasures and torch it...(laughing wickedly).., grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 3:52am On Jul 30, 2013
kulyie: still the same thing.after commiting the act,she will take off.reminds me of a girl in unilag that caught her boyfriend cheating.she acted like she has forgiven him and moved on,only to disappear with his certificates and house documents including his car keys.the guy went to her parents house to threaten fire and brimstone,luckily for the parents,they quickly involved the soildier who was the mothers younger brother and made sure the guy stayed clear of the old couple and stopped threatening them.eventually the girl was found,see begging.he couldnt even move further in life for a very long time.i nor know say man fit humble like that.he prostrated and the guys siblings begged before she released it.
guyz dis 1 na example,no mata how a gal says she loves u,but when u cheat on d gal or u carry am play futbal,just know dat galz no dey FORGIVE AND FORGET.They can frustrate ur LIFE,galz wicked o.

1 Like

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Goldie20: 4:07am On Jul 30, 2013
Moddy73: she go pay with her life

Lmfaooooo grin grin grin
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Goldie20: 4:08am On Jul 30, 2013
obadiah777: we get the message. you are a violent man smdh tongue

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Goldie20: 4:11am On Jul 30, 2013
saheedbadmus: Mayb na d gurl buy d range for d guy if not..wen she no go want sango to strike her papa to death en..her family would produce anoda one b4 she can see sunlight again..bastard fellow she burn range en well am sure she as a husband waiting for her @ yaba left..[b]abeg Post d girl pix self so if any of my relative brings her home I wud knw say na mad woman he bring so I can pursue her with cutlas[/b]s

Hhahahahahahah lmfaoooo oh shit.. cant stop LMAO.. gah damn.. Nairalanders wont kill me with laughter oooo.. lmfaooo grin
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by gbemitalabi: 4:12am On Jul 30, 2013
MRbrownJAY: i would accept it as part of the game..... and let the insurance company deal with it.
Dummy do u think thats how insurance works
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 4:14am On Jul 30, 2013
Vivipop: Now this is what I'm talking about! Hope he learns his lesson. But then, even when you pay them to stay away from cheating,they just can't.
we can't stop cheating.Fact.Its in our (most guyz) blood,no mata how we love u,we wil cheat..!We cheating doesn't mean we dnt love u,infact if ur hobby doesn't cheat on u,thr is sumtin wrong.Galz should not b worried if a guy cheats on u,but b worried if ur guy is on mid-night calls,sending messages and so on wit anoda gal.We always try to undastand galz but galz dnt care to undastand guyz.We undastand al galz are gold diggers,una too like money,but galz dnt want to undastand d guyz case.

4 Likes

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Goldie20: 4:17am On Jul 30, 2013
grin grin grin grin

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by tellwisdom: 4:17am On Jul 30, 2013
hehehe..she burnt down this cheap car, when she could possibly sell it and buy carton of Peruvian hair for herself sad
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by abduldope(m): 4:21am On Jul 30, 2013
Pipsland78: This is really mean and heartless of her, what a waste. The girl needs proper thrashing.

I guess the insurance company will pay for it though so long the vehicle is insured.
insurance company for naija pay u U go old
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 4:23am On Jul 30, 2013
Ravenwolf: After an older lady whom i had a thing with that was not necessarily a dating relationship nearly broke my head because of some rumours she'd heard i learnt to avoid women with the Othello complex( extreme jealously)

My advice to everyone out there is if you know that you cannot be faithful to her, dont promise her the whole world and come back and smash it to smithereens... please do not do that !!!
u just remind me of 1 9ja musician,he said to his wif b4 marraige dat he wil not b a faithful husband,d wife agreed.I no go mention name.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 4:25am On Jul 30, 2013
Biyyssshh almost burnt the crib down too. And if you find out, crazy bish like that is just a simple ho.

Put the bish on the corner so she gotta work to get me back what she burnt.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by horlabiyi(m): 4:43am On Jul 30, 2013
So hard to believe any story from any blog that has L & Ikeji
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Ashlamzee(f): 4:49am On Jul 30, 2013
She is heartless, imagin such?
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by adtiezy1(m): 4:52am On Jul 30, 2013
Confirm.....ritual things ni oh
patholaw: I go use her do ritual... grin
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 4:59am On Jul 30, 2013
abduldope: insurance company for naija pay u U go old
lmao
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Godson201333(m): 4:59am On Jul 30, 2013
I will tell her that i am sorry and will buy another one
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Pennywise(m): 5:02am On Jul 30, 2013
Na witch. This kind girl fit stab man for him sleep.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Oluwaloshevy(m): 5:15am On Jul 30, 2013
I laff in swahili....theres no need to ask what i wld do. when am thru with her, she wld come and tell you on NL
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by ikukuoma: 5:22am On Jul 30, 2013
FUNNY, SHE IS ONLY THE GIRLFRIEND.....AND BURNS THE RIDE. IF SHE WERE THE WIFE .....I WONDER??
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by 3ace(m): 5:36am On Jul 30, 2013
SpicyMimi: Btw whoever snapped this pic should ve been busy looking or fetching for water to put the fire out!
And who told you the person didn't assist in putting out the fire? How many seconds would it take to take a pix? Wicked girl; when you're not married to him. If una don marry nko, u for kill am?
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by InvertedHammer: 5:36am On Jul 30, 2013
olurotimi: No one needs to kill anyone to replace a Range Rover Sports HSE,besides insurance it is a bit more affordable this days. I ve got the same Edition "FOR SALE" recently shipped in from the US.
Range Rover Sports(HSE) 06 Edition
Full Options
Clean Title
Tin Can.
Price: 4.2m
Mail art_princ@yahoo.com for photos &
Call 08108900067, 08022228369 for inspection.

See your life!

So you think N4.2million is grown on a tree?

I hope your neighbor sabi say you dey snap im car dey post for online?

Person wey never chop belle ful dey sell Range Rover.

Thanks to internet..anybody now can claim to be whatever tickles his/her fantasy.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 5:42am On Jul 30, 2013
Honestly I won't do anything for the first 6months afterwards I will make her life miserable by sewing her an oversize Asheobi. She won't be able to figure out what is wrong with her life grin
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by agohavivi(f): 5:47am On Jul 30, 2013
Henry praise: (My pple say girl wen no get fear for her bf range rover SPORT 4 dat mata na either witch, ogbanje, or her papa na general for miltary or she hold knife wen she wan use stab u)

I will kiss her and tell her I love her after which, I will buy an old tortoise car(beetles) and we will drive in it to her dads birthday.
You think she'll join you in your tortise car? After burning your RRS utility vehicle, she'll dump you for a guy with bugatti veron. I can't even recommmend a suitable treatement for such a woman. May such women never come near my brothers or my son. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by tintingz(m): 5:55am On Jul 30, 2013
kulyie: grin yeyenotu.i go even burn the papers to the car and driving license join cheesy
Lolz, It seems you're the girl roll model...with all the cheating stories that happened cheesy grin
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Ibyno(m): 5:55am On Jul 30, 2013
SpicyMimi: Btw whoever snapped this pic should ve been busy looking or fetching for water to put the fire out!

If he/she did not snap it, u will be the first to ask for pix as a prove, naija I salute us .
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by BashToks: 6:00am On Jul 30, 2013
churific: "Jealous Girlfriend" and "Guy Cheats" are not quite the same thing.

If someone cheated on you, you would want to do the same to them. I probably wouldn't do that but I'll wish it on them.

"Jealousy" is something else.

Yea
Totally different things.
But damn, that chicken hood!
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by BashToks: 6:03am On Jul 30, 2013
Opoki: It happened in Ijebu Ode, that guys name is Odi Dollar, the Bastard Money Man (BMM1).
LAST BULLET
don't just date a girl, check if someone has skon skon in her family.

Judging from the name of the guy, 'skon skon' guy and 'skon skon' girl.. Perfect match
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by agohavivi(f): 6:05am On Jul 30, 2013
ikuku oma:
FUNNY, SHE IS ONLY THE GIRLFRIEND.....AND BURNS THE RIDE. IF SHE WERE THE WIFE .....I WONDER??
If she were his wife, she would kill him. Men should avoid a woman who strikes first whenever there's an arguement or threatens to kill whenever she's angry. I know a woman who has broken her husband's wind shield a number of times and has given him cuts on his fore head so many times. He realised she had violent tendencies while courting her but was blinded by so called love. Now he's such a misrable man. My advise; avoid those with violent tendencies. You just might be dealing with a mad man or woman.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by seangy4konji: 6:08am On Jul 30, 2013
my pot go full of d girl meat for the next 4 months...i go just deh eat her meat small small till it finish for pot with heinken and orlando owoh...(Ma pami,iyawo asiko)
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by BashToks: 6:10am On Jul 30, 2013
Nashville:

Thank you. Pix looks too fake. Range in that old house and fire looks fake too!

Hate to break it to you detective but that pic is as real as it gets. That's the picture of a car burning from inside out and if u take a closer look at the roof ull notice the fire already melted the roof gutter by the facing board.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) / Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River / Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.