Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) (56370 Views)

Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures) / Man Jailed 5 Years For Setting Pregnant Woman Ablaze; Photo / Bar Manager Sets His 13-Year Old Attendant On Fire For Allegedly Stealing N1500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by bigx(m): 6:15am On Jul 30, 2013
Not even wife?
Witches in disguise
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by victorious1986: 6:17am On Jul 30, 2013
Luv miss road. this girl will put acid on me anytime. she is short sighted and has chosen poverty 4 herself. but wait na d result f cheatin b this?
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by IAMBREEZY: 6:21am On Jul 30, 2013
kulyie: lol.na to run to where i go find better acid con pour am from your back when you still dey boil.your head go simmer one time out of pains before taking off.

E be like say you just dey sout because you never jam some bad ass girls cheesy
u na mouth u just get,u knw get liber atall...
As for me i won't strike on her or hit her i will just tell her to park all her belongings and leave my house finish,thats the end of our relationship.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by zeefever: 6:26am On Jul 30, 2013
Photoshop
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 30, 2013
Is the girl's name Anita? It could be the same lady, my ex who tried to set my honda ablaze. She was jealous seeing me in a bar with a female colleague, you can imagine. To describe her hot-temperedness requires a new topic. @OP, check if the girl has ALBINO HAND cos I made sure one of her hands enjoyed the devilish fire that evening. Rawbitch creature undecided
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by claimme: 6:42am On Jul 30, 2013
You guys are just getting angry unnecessarily. Do you know if it was the same lady that bought the Range Rover for him? 'Kaka keku ma'je sese, afi sawada nu'
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Lustig(m): 6:43am On Jul 30, 2013
SpicyMimi:
if i E-slapped you na, pple will say am wicked! angry
This is NEW: I mean d E-slap... Abi na witch slap u mean Hehehehehehe
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Chubhie: 6:46am On Jul 30, 2013
Ayab1203: Meeeeeeeeen! Make this guy go give thanksgiving to anything when him dey worship abeg .He for unknowingly marry condemned psychiatric case put for house! Nways, na her wedding budget she just light .
The guy should be happy atleast a Range can be replaced as long as he is alive. He should be grateful that his spirit soul body stands in trinity and watch the Range burn. Women women women......... What can i say only that such lovely earthlings needs handled with jeje love and care. Pray to marry your twinflame and one you are insame wavelenght with. But a man that cheats is never a real man.

1 Like

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by pendusky(m): 6:46am On Jul 30, 2013
SpicyMimi:
if i E-slapped you na, pple will say am wicked! angry
grin you can develop e-slapping app, tell you u can win mtn 1m. am sure u knw wat am talking abt. i will call wazobia to help u pour some water on ur head. grin
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by betrani(m): 6:48am On Jul 30, 2013
Reason why guys shouldn't marry richer ladies! This girl owns that car! And it hurts to see a guy cheat on you when u sacrifice so much for him! Dig deep u will find out that the only thing that would make a girl destroy a guy's property, is if she funded it 99.9%! If she didn't drop a kobo into the purchase of that Range she wouldn't have had that nerve!
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Lustig(m): 6:48am On Jul 30, 2013
Mtcheeewww na small thing nah... I go jst turn her to higher calibre ashawo for Maitama, V.I etc to recover my money
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 30, 2013
All is fair in love and war. :/
She's loved him. that's love
He cheated. that's war.
Anyway not supporting what she did she could have just left if she couldn't bear it anymore.but then heartbreak can one irrational.
I know if she was the one who cheated, guys here would be ranting kill her,shoot her bla bla bla.
I hope u guys can now understand how we feel when u go cheating with careless abandon.

1 Like

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 30, 2013
betrani: Reason why guys shouldn't marry richer ladies! This girl owns that car! And it hurts to see a guy cheat on you when u sacrifice so much for him! Dig deep u will find out that the only thing that would make a girl diestroy a guy's property, is if she funded it 99.9%! If she didn't drop a kobo into the purchase of that Range she wouldn't have had that nerve!
u are probably right you know.
But then the problem isn't with dating richer ladies. It's with. The men who have no self control.
This is a perfectly avoidable situation.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 30, 2013
Idi Amin: Is the girl's name Anita? It could be the same lady, my ex who tried to set my honda ablaze. She was jealous seeing me in a bar with a female colleague, you can imagine. To describe her hot-temperedness requires a new topic. @OP, check if the girl has ALBINO HAND cos I made sure one of her hands enjoyed the devilish fire that evening. Rawbitch creature undecided
f you did that,you're no better than her.only worse.you expect us to clap for you? Mtchew!
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by elderbros(m): 7:03am On Jul 30, 2013
~Bluetooth:

That house will probably get touched soon as the fire spreads. Just get her arrested and charge her to court. Bribe the police, the judge and the prison officials so that she will rot in jail.
U get sense die
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by ceeethru(m): 7:03am On Jul 30, 2013
where dis one for happen self? As 4 me sha, i reserve my comment.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by betrani(m): 7:04am On Jul 30, 2013
lorretta u: u are probably right you know.
But then the problem isn't with dating richer ladies. It's with. The men who have no self control.
This is a perfectly avoidable situation.
won't cheat on u! Assuming I marry u and u buy me one, then some how something happens! Ur sure u won't burn me or mine?
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by kliq(m): 7:05am On Jul 30, 2013
Lol @ d comments,trust naija men grin sure d ladies are readin,not all guys are tolerant: fucck love! Burnin down a broda's sweat...u def gon feel d heat
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by IlCapitano(m): 7:08am On Jul 30, 2013
Burn my car?!!! She'll become a girl on fire. Human inferno things. She'll burn to death on Earth and continue in the afterlife.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by stevSKY(m): 7:08am On Jul 30, 2013
†ђξ only reason y ​i won't set her ablaze too..... Iz if she bought †ђξ Range for me.... Bt if no ​i wud throw her inside dat burning car ​i SWEAR to GOD.... WTF
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by stevSKY(m): 7:08am On Jul 30, 2013
†ђξ only reason y ​i won't set her ablaze too..... Iz if she bought †ђξ Range for me.... Bt if Not
​i wud throw her inside dat burning car ​i SWEAR to GOD.... WTF
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by blackbeau1(f): 7:11am On Jul 30, 2013
She should have burnt the house down. Before a girl would do this, I believe she has been through a lot with this guy. Who knows she may have been the only girl who stood beside him when he was using a 'foot rover' and now that he's got a range rover,he feels he can joke around with her.

1 Like

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by mzkanye(f): 7:17am On Jul 30, 2013
Mhen karma just served him what he deserves..guys dnt even cheat cos dey want to, dey cheat cos its in dere DNA..I wldnt dare set d jeep ablaze I will just talk to him bou it!!plus love isn't made 4 a single soul!

1 Like

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by tunergy(m): 7:17am On Jul 30, 2013
The caption says girlfriend, not even wife o! Probably she saw her ATM Machine slipping into another woman's hand and d capsule burst in her brain.
All the same this is so sad
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by joshuapharm(m): 7:18am On Jul 30, 2013
Which hospital the girl dey now?

2 Likes

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by ritux: 7:19am On Jul 30, 2013
[size=18pt]I will bathe her with acid[/size]
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 30, 2013
Eustacia: Typical example of a guy who beats up his gf. #smh
some girls deserve to be beaten.

But me I no dey beat woman sha ooo
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by nbright: 7:24am On Jul 30, 2013
We always try to undastand galz but galz dnt care to undastand guyz.We undastand al galz are gold diggers,una too like money,
They will NEVER admit that they always look for money in a relationship..
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by bocin500(m): 7:25am On Jul 30, 2013
Compare the car to the building....if the guy lives there on rent, he deserves to be flogged, really!
That been said, violence don't justify anything.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by stevSKY(m): 7:27am On Jul 30, 2013
Pipsland78:
some girls deserve to be beaten.

But me I no dey beat woman sha ooo
​i no d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ beat woman too Oo°˚˚˚° ..... Bt in dis case ​i wud scatter balance her jaw bone..... Believe me Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̅ ​i wud!!!
..... There is always a 1st tym to everytin .... ​i believe dis case will mark •̸ϞƔ 1st tym hitting a woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River / Indonesia Might Have Killed An Innocent Nigerian, Jefferson Eleweke - Lawyers / Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.