Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) (56384 Views)

Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures) / Man Jailed 5 Years For Setting Pregnant Woman Ablaze; Photo / Bar Manager Sets His 13-Year Old Attendant On Fire For Allegedly Stealing N1500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 29, 2013
Lool. I don't support violence in any form but this, I kidnap her father or her mother or any of her loved ones & I'd use the ransom paid to get a new one but I'd most likely beat her close to death before anything. But on the other hand,if I don't that, might set her up and make sure either one arm or leg is brutally taken
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by ikekings(m): 11:46pm On Jul 29, 2013
Ritual tinz... I will sacrifice her to get back my car with interest... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by pri3stess(f): 11:46pm On Jul 29, 2013
Role model for all girls that take crap from their bfs

5 Likes

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Opoki(m): 11:48pm On Jul 29, 2013
It happened in Ijebu Ode, that guys name is Odi Dollar, the Bastard Money Man (BMM1).
LAST BULLET
don't just date a girl, check if someone has skon skon in her family.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 29, 2013
walahi talahi don boro uba shege i will just buy keke napep as our only car after that. she will run away from me after her friends laugh am say na keke napep ya husband dey drive ? easy way to get rid of the psychiatric case shocked cheesy
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by 4Play(m): 11:49pm On Jul 29, 2013
Rather obvious photoshop
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 29, 2013
waleadex: hmm...this is indeed worse than what my friend's wife did to his car.

Really shocked . So ur friends wife did something similar I mean almost close . Well,I always let whoever I date know the extent of my anger and I try to let them document it by showing them screensaver..it's extremely cruel for anyone to destroy something worth of millions just cos U jealous
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by nbright: 11:51pm On Jul 29, 2013
wow... Speechless.. The guy will be regretin ever cheating on the babe.. That babe needs anger management classes..

2 Likes

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 29, 2013
4 Play: Rather obvious photoshop

Thank you. Pix looks too fake. Range in that old house and fire looks fake too!
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by chronique(m): 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2013
I just hope it's a joke sha cos.... Hmmmmm
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by idamokoemmanuel(m): 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2013
Please guyz....we should not only abuse this girl for seting this guyz rage rover ablaze..becose she may have a bigger plan for the guy, like buyin private jet as a suprise for her guy....believe me.

1 Like

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by CooldudeY2J: 11:54pm On Jul 29, 2013
Billyonaire: I will let it burn to ashes then I will call it quits, then date her best friend and buy her friend a new Range Sport and buy myself a Bentley.
U most be picking money on trees.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Onyeoma3: 11:56pm On Jul 29, 2013
Billyonaire: I will let it burn to ashes then I will call it quits, then date her best friend and buy her friend a new Range Sport and buy myself a Bentley.

The poster said what will you do, and not to make a wish sir

2 Likes

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by gendebs(m): 11:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
She is as good as a dead lady. For what, on what ground, what reason, why on earth will u burn my shirt or whatever not to talk of my jeep, not only a jeep but a RANGE ROVER. when we are not married yet even if we are married she have no right to put law in her hand. Abeg shd must provide another Jeep or rot in jail.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 29, 2013
vallycan: I wud skin her alive by usin her for a means in getting anoda or even more..... Dat kind galfrend for no exist again
very funny.like she will still sit in your house or stay wherever she knows you can find her,she wont take off.who commits atrocities and still stays cheesy
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by 190: 12:00am On Jul 30, 2013
is she nigerian
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by ceysaga: 12:03am On Jul 30, 2013
I burst the windows of your car....
Althoug it doesnt mend my broken heart
I know you'v had yours so I took my turn.....

2 Likes

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by nairaman66(m): 12:04am On Jul 30, 2013
This should be in the JOKE section of NL. Story line is nauseating!! Na fire wey spread from house to range rover abeg! No 9ja gal go burn RRS with her clear eye..
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Odunharry(m): 12:05am On Jul 30, 2013
.Dat gal nid help o,na bad spirit dey her body..na 2by2 I go use beat d spirit comot for her body
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by InvertedHammer: 12:06am On Jul 30, 2013
/
The guy is weak.
For a girl to diss him like this...he is a wankster.

My girl dare not...cos I will be packing heat
and pop off. I ain't fronting!

//

1 Like

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 30, 2013
gendebs: She is as good as a dead lady. For what, on what ground, what reason, why on earth will u burn my shirt or whatever not to talk of my jeep, not only a jeep but a RANGE ROVER. when we are not married yet even if we are married she have no right to put law in her hand. Abeg shd must provide another Jeep or rot in jail.
still the same thing.after commiting the act,she will take off.reminds me of a girl in unilag that caught her boyfriend cheating.she acted like she has forgiven him and moved on,only to disappear with his certificates and house documents including his car keys.the guy went to her parents house to threaten fire and brimstone,luckily for the parents,they quickly involved the soildier who was the mothers younger brother and made sure the guy stayed clear of the old couple and stopped threatening them.eventually the girl was found,see begging.he couldnt even move further in life for a very long time.i nor know say man fit humble like that.he prostrated and the guys siblings begged before she released it.all this guys that like feeling like they are the only ones that are smart and can eat their cake and have it ehen cheesy

una never jam una grandma cheesy 8-)

4 Likes

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by idamokoemmanuel(m): 12:07am On Jul 30, 2013
Guyz.......we should stop layin abuses on this girl that has the moral to do set his guy rage rover ablaze because she meant have some bigger plan for the guy, like buyin a private jet for the guy as a suprise package for him, believe me.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 30, 2013
InvertedHammer: /
The guy is weak.
For a girl to diss him like this...he is a wankster.

My girl dare not...cos I will be packing heat
and pop off. I ain't fronting!

//
grin yeyenotu.i go even burn the papers to the car and driving license join cheesy
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by idamokoemmanuel(m): 12:08am On Jul 30, 2013
idamokoemmanuel: Guyz.......we should stop layin abuses on this girl that has the moral to do set his guy rage rover ablaze because she meant have some bigger plan for the guy, like buyin a private jet for the guy as a suprise package for him, believe me.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by warrikid(m): 12:10am On Jul 30, 2013
Na lie abeg #scamstory
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 30, 2013
Na her family for pay for that Car I swear.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by drizzit(m): 12:12am On Jul 30, 2013
Now this is d story. The Guy got the girl Pregnant 3ce and he has bin askin her to abort but this is the 4th pregnancy and she said she won't abort it den the guy dis-appeared only for her to him with another girl and the girl is also pregnant for him. So did she do the right thing? I tire for this matter I no fit Judge

3 Likes

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Moddy73: 12:13am On Jul 30, 2013
she go pay with her life
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 30, 2013
Cooldude Y2J: U most be picking money on trees.
no mind am,make e dey there dey deceieve imsef cheesy
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Stylaay(m): 12:14am On Jul 30, 2013
A b*itch broke my golf 4's rear glass i was so mad i went into the house and came out with my jack knife to stab her in the face. She was lucky she listened to her friends' advice and ran away barefooted that night before i came out. Whaaat! Burn my range? I would have to love u more than myself to do anything short of gunning her down on the spot
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 30, 2013
Moddy73: she go pay with her life
grin grin
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by InvertedHammer: 12:17am On Jul 30, 2013
kulyie: grin yeyenotu.i go even burn the papers to the car and driving license join cheesy

Easier said than done.

They never born the girl that will burst my azs like that.

You know...accidents do happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River / Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) / 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.