Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Girls Ar Pretenders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Ar Pretenders (963 Views)

Difference Between Introverts And Pretenders / Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Ar Pretenders by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 28, 2008
Exit
Re: Girls Ar Pretenders by rotimy(m): 3:23pm On May 28, 2008
I disagree with you. Yes, SOME girls are pretenders but some are real and blunt. It depends on individuals. Life is a great teacher, with great lessons. One day, the girl matures into a lady, from a lady to MS, Miserable Spinster and finally to a Madam. In all these stages, truth and realities will help her to survive any stormy relationship.
The virgin angle is a non issue.
Re: Girls Ar Pretenders by ztyle(m): 3:35pm On May 28, 2008
?? Pendinq
Re: Girls Ar Pretenders by sistajay(f): 5:11pm On May 28, 2008
Girls are pretenders eh? well I say the world is a stage so c'mon y'all put on your best performance.
Re: Girls Ar Pretenders by buzyDiva(f): 5:56pm On May 28, 2008
Everyone pretends . . both guys and girls!
Re: Girls Ar Pretenders by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 29, 2008
A
Re: Girls Ar Pretenders by StephenP(m): 9:47pm On May 29, 2008
@ poster, I disagree.
Re: Girls Ar Pretenders by superboi(m): 9:49pm On May 29, 2008
you wan make people put poster for head about all dey are? the joy of meeting people is gradually knowing them with time.
Re: Girls Ar Pretenders by Rebellious(f): 9:53pm On May 29, 2008
StephenP:

@ poster, I disagree.

Straight to the point.
Re: Girls Ar Pretenders by rotimy(m): 9:58pm On May 29, 2008
naimmy:

i strongly disagree with rotimy which kind tin u dey talk lik a storyteller do u know more dan girls in d house girls pretends in everything don't u know some pretend until dey get married even in marriage dey still pretend i pray u marry a pretender nd u will know what i mean. shocked
Naomi My dear, I strongly hold on to my opinion that NOT ALL ladies are pretenders. Even in serious issues in life, generalisation is totally unacceptable! So do you believe all men are cheaters? Or that all Nigerians all corrupt?
So even Christian born-again ladies are all pretenders and those Muslim Sisters in NASFAT are all hypocrites?
It is a weak arguement. That there are fake jewels does not mean that gold and diamond are not real
Re: Girls Ar Pretenders by superboi(m): 10:05pm On May 29, 2008
rotimmy, you yan like man.you be de man
Re: Girls Ar Pretenders by Cristalz(f): 10:14pm On May 29, 2008
SIDE A:
-Weave-ons and wigs
-False eyelashes
-Make-up
-False nails
-Push-up/ padded bras
-Waist beads or shorts to enhance hips
-Skin bleaching creams
-Fake accents
-High heels to enhance height

SIDE B:
-Borrowed money(to impress)
-Borrowed crib(to impress)
-Borrowed handset
-Borrowed car
-Borrowed ATM card
-Fake accent
-False 'achievement stories'
-False 'toasting lines'

Hmm.Pretenders abound lipsrsealed .Not pointing fingers,just contributing to the discussion grin
Re: Girls Ar Pretenders by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 29, 2008
And with all the evidence and exhibits by cristalz, I hereby declare, no victor no vanquished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
case dismissed.

All rise please!
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRTTT!!!!!
Re: Girls Ar Pretenders by chika98: 1:30am On May 30, 2008
Hey, Just because your girlfriends are grimey doesn't mean every [b]girl[/b]is. Pick your friends wisely!
Re: Girls Ar Pretenders by segzicres(m): 2:24am On May 30, 2008
;d :d smiley wink
Re: Girls Ar Pretenders by krama(m): 5:15am On May 30, 2008
These are individual issues applicable to some people in either sexes
Re: Girls Ar Pretenders by Godalone(m): 9:28am On May 30, 2008
@poster,
I disagree too
Re: Girls Ar Pretenders by rotimy(m): 11:06am On May 30, 2008
superboi:

rotimmy, you yan like man.you be de man
Rotimy is a 41 year old Man that have seen it all. It is so easy and cool for some Nairalanders to join the band wagons and cast stones on their targets. I am entitled to my own opinion which may be different to yours. Fortunately, I have met some ladies that are not preteders and I am happily married to one of them!
Re: Girls Ar Pretenders by frank316(m): 11:34am On May 30, 2008
as a social scientist, i have been trained to believe that it is wrong to make such off statement like" all girls are pretenders"without research.
but most time we mostly have to make generaization about human behaviours, it is more comfortable to make generaization, you will be more guided in life. but before making generalization we must be careful to avoid making errors.
most time we generalize using the majority or degree of such occurances.

therefore in as much as we know that not all girls are pretenders, we are very much aware that most girls are pretenders, this knowledge should instead of make u stigmatize them, it should guide u in the prosess of selection, and involvment.
look around you, it is very obvious that most girls are pretenders, denying it means lying to yourself. if out of 100 girls 70 are pretenders. i think we should be confortable to say that all girls are pretenders. 70% is strong enof
Re: Girls Ar Pretenders by hammers(m): 11:50am On May 30, 2008
Girls are pretenders? Natural ones lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To A Nigerian Girlfriend / 4 Years Older Than Her! / Can You Wash Your Wifes Pant, Yes Or No. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.