Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! (8532 Views)

Difference Between Introverts And Pretenders / Girls Are Pretenders When It Come To Love / Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by BigShishi(m): 10:49am On Jun 01, 2006
Why are women such great pretenders, they pretend like they all innocent when they're not, they can easily deceive us guys because they always act all baby like, it makes me mad sick angry angry

A girl will lie to you and swear by God's name that she's telling the truth and when you confront her , she still cries and tells you she's honest.

I got a cell phone for a girl which i was paying the bill for( lob=ve? yeah rite!). I had access to her voicemail which she didn't know. I ain't the insecure type but i hate when girls grow chicken feet and they to deceive a brother

I listened to her voicemails from time to time, i would ask her about certain stuff, she'll lie to me and i'll keep quiet (knowing that i knew the truth).

This particular time, she lied she was going to he hairdresser's and i believed her, the next day i listened to her messages and a classmate(guy) was like , "i'm waiting for u at the station, call me back".

I confronted her and she cried, swore and pleaded that she was at the hairdresser's, i was really mad, so i told her to play her voicemail messages, she was shocked shocked, she refused at first but then she had to.

I told her to put the phone on speaker so we could both hear, then she played the message i was talking about and she started crying again , elling me she was sorry and she lied to me so many other times, girls are bad maan.

Guys if you think your girls are prefect angels, think twice.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by beyunce(f): 11:15am On Jun 01, 2006
And who told u that?

so u think men don't pretend or what.

What do u mean by worst pretenders infact

Y do u 90% of Guys think girls pretend more.

Wen men pretend with all their hearts please.

If u see were man there lie en u wont even believe it.
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by beyunce(f): 11:20am On Jun 01, 2006
And i think i dont need to tell a girl to think twice if she thinks her man is perfect.
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by jgirl3: 11:23am On Jun 01, 2006
True that, beyunce.
guys lie and pretend too. So both genders are guilty
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by BigShishi(m): 11:39am On Jun 01, 2006
ladies, my bone of contention is simply this: It's a known fact that we men lie, we are dogs (as some rather enlightened women-folk have described us) we do what we do.
I have a problem when a girls acts like she's an angel, your parents and everyone around thinks she is but only a brother knows she's deceitful lying mutha%**.
You girls have a way of persuading us that you're telling the truth, because you are generally the softer, weaker members of the human species, you use this to your advantage.
Have you ever seen a crying, lying gurl?, she;
'll look so innocent and you'll feel sorry fo her, but deep down she knows she's lying!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by jgirl3: 11:43am On Jun 01, 2006
I know what you are saying ShiShi. The whole lady in distress thing gets to guys. Guys were made to soften up at the sight of the tears of girls they care about. So unless you want to become heartless too, you can't avoid it.
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by beyunce(f): 11:44am On Jun 01, 2006
So u think we Girls don't have a problem when u guys actin as if u guys are the best in the world.

Please spare us all this.
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by BigShishi(m): 11:48am On Jun 01, 2006
Okay, refer to my initial post on this topic, the girl was lying to me, crying and swearing that she was telling the truth when she had been lying.

And what diD she do when i confronted her with ehe evidence, guess, she cried! Ladies can be very sneaky and cunning whch is what hurts and hits us guys harder because we don't expect such behaviour from them!
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by jgirl3: 11:52am On Jun 01, 2006
Guys can be dogs too. We don't expect such behaviour from them but they act that way anywayz. All guys are talented liars. It is like it comes with the genes or something. I am yet to see a boy who is a bad liar.
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by BigShishi(m): 11:57am On Jun 01, 2006
grin grin grin j-gurl, we guys lie cos that's what y'all ever wanna hear and believe and that's how y'all are built to operate!!
You girls make us what we are right from the start of the relationship, we have to lie to get u to say yes, we have to lie to get you into bed, we have to lie to keep u from stressing and nagging us, we have to lie keep you outta our bizniz and we have to keep lying to keep you smiling and worse still, u never EVER, EVER believe da truth!!
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by jgirl3: 11:58am On Jun 01, 2006
You just answered your own question ShiShi
Big Shishi:

grin grin grin j-girl, we guys lie because that's what y'all ever want to hear and believe and that's how y'all are built to operate!!
You girls make us what we are right from the start of the relationship, we have to lie to get u to say yes, we have to lie to get you into bed, we have to lie to keep u from stressing and nagging us, we have to lie keep you out of our bizniz and we have to keep lying to keep you smiling and worse still, u never EVER, EVER believe da truth!!

That is the reason why we lie too  smiley
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by BigShishi(m): 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2006
we should be your bizniz and you have a responsibility as the culture, dignified and delectable well brought up ladies that you (supposedly) are to make sure you don't decieve us, women are meant to be the healers!!!

It always upsets me when a gurl lies and says she did it cos she loved me or cos of some whack a$$ reason!!
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by jgirl3: 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2006
ShiShi, girls should be your biz as well. Girls have responsibilities to look after guys. How can that happen, if y'all are keeping your girls out of you biz?
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by Rhodalyn(f): 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2006
Shishi, despite the fact that Ur gurl deceived U doesnt mean all women are like that alright?? it's Ur gurl not all women
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by BigShishi(m): 12:10pm On Jun 01, 2006
j-gurl, when i mean bizniz, it's our 'things that boys do' biz wink
rhoda, i ain't just been with 1 chick you know and i have 2 sisters and they have friends so i know how y'all are cheesy
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by Rhodalyn(f): 12:11pm On Jun 01, 2006
speak for Ur gurls and sisters but not women in general cuz U aint been with all
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by jgirl3: 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2006
I agree with Rhodalyn. You haven't met all the girls in the world. We might all be the same species but we are not that similar.

things that boys do? girls should be part of the lives of their bfs. and there are certain things that girls shouldn't tell their bfs so y'all got stuff to hide and so do we.
Besides guys get jealous easily, so there are certain details that should be buried.
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by BigShishi(m): 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2006
rhoda, i meant i know what goes on with girls in general. J-girl, we guys get jealous cos we are natural born protectors and nature has also instilled in us, traits of dominance e.t.c which you can call our 'masculine-ego' and we will be negative towards any outside threats (whatever way, shape or form) which we view as a threat to our masculinity, dominance or protector type role.
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by jgirl3: 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2006
The fact remains that a lie is a lie whether it is for good or for real. Until you can put total trust in someone, then you can't tell the person everything. Both genders lie to each other for reasons beyond general understanding.
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by BigShishi(m): 12:51pm On Jun 01, 2006
You have to realie that it's biger deal when a girl lies, don't ask me why though!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by SoReal: 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2006
Why does this have to turn into a "she" vs "he" fight?
Big Shishi only said women are the worst pretenders, not Women are the only pretenders!!!!!!!!
For goodness sakes sistas, y don't we just admit that wen a chic wants to play, she does it WAYYYYYYY better than d guys can ever try to.
I am a girl and I am so sure about wt I am saying. WE will cry, scream, get upset, psych, swear and even appear hurt jst 2 cover up a lie. In that aspect we beat d guys hands down.
In every way a man can cheat, a woman can cheat better.
Bring it on girls, let's hear the "SoReal, pls speak 4 urself", No no no dat ain't in d least bit true, That's trash sista" , I know exactly wt ya'll r gonna say but that's wt confirms my sayings even better. We don't have 2 confess to being d Worst Pretenders on Nairaland!!!!!!!!!!!! That would let everything out in d open. grin grin grin grin wink wink wink wink
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by babadee(m): 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2006
soreal is so right, i mean guys lie and pretend about 80% of the time but i give the gold to the ladies because you can never know. my friend was in a relationship with this gal for 4 yrs and he never knew her till he got an invitation to her wedding and just to think that they were still all lovey and cuddley two days b4, men! my guy went ballistic and just to think we were all rooting for this chic and nobody never knew anything though one of us worked in her office.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by SoReal: 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2006
I must say that there r some "non-pretending ladies" out there tho. I know a couple of them.Hmmmmmmmmm, let's c:
SoReal
SOREAL
Soreal
soreal
SoooooooooooooREal
wink wink wink wink wink wink grin
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by Badman888(m): 5:58pm On Jun 01, 2006
thats the truth, its always the men that are there to blame. But they say what are man can do a woman can do better. They lie alot but pretend
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by edygirl(f): 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2006
@Big shishi,
                 Sorry if ur girl lied you but don't generalize it.  I don't know about anyone else but I personally don't lie.First, I don't fear any humanbeing be you who. I respect ppl but I don't fear them and if I don't how come I go lie to you?.I always make sure I do what I think is right for me  and say things the way I want and say it exactly the way it is so If you don't like it , to h**l with you. I don't cry for any boy and don't even know when I will begin to do that.It's either you deal with me or you forget it. I will always be me.I don't have time for games.
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by edygirl(f): 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2006
@bIg shishi,
And would you say you have never lied to her. Deal with it.Let it not make you sick probably, you must have thought her how to lie. grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by Rottweiler(m): 6:45pm On Jun 01, 2006
There's no need fighting over this subject. The lying thing in relationships is mutual. Guys lie. ladies lie. Guys are the greatest liars. Ladies are the greatest liars. Guys pretend. Ladies pretend.
He tells you he's off to the gym, he goes to Kubura's crib
She tells you she's off to the salon, she goes to Rottweiler's kernel
He calls to say he's working late, he actually at Annette's bunk
She leaves a note on the dinning table that she's gone to the church for good women fellowship but she's @ Hassan's joint
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by desiree(f): 6:56pm On Jun 01, 2006
Rottweiler:

There's no need fighting over this subject. The lying thing in relationships is mutual. Guys lie. ladies lie. Guys are the greatest liars. Ladies are the greatest liars. Guys pretend. Ladies pretend.
He tells you he's off to the gym, he goes to Kubura's crib
She tells you she's off to the salon, she goes to Rottweiler's kernel
He calls to say he's working late, he actually at Annette's bunk
She leaves a note on the dinning table that she's gone to the church for good women fellowship but she's @ Hassan's joint

grin grin grin
Well said my brother!!!
A very good case of Deja Vu. It happens all the time.
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by uche1(m): 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2006
man not all of them, there is alot of good once out there. it's hard not to notice something: people really like talking about innate cognitive differences between men and women. Regardless of what they think about them.
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by bolex(m): 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2006
Why are women always look like they got the worst potentials ?

Why does the world look at them that way ?

Common ,

The main reason why you always think women change is because you have had an experience with 1 particular woman

Nah !!!

Not everyone is the same

Don't judge
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by baby4u2(f): 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2006
in addition to the girls that have supported us on this page i would like to add this. bigshishi ur personal experience is not everyone's/guys personal experience. dont stereotype about issues like this cause am not a liar like ur ex lover/liar so are most girls on nairaland (girls i dey lie?). u said all guys are dogs, stereotyping again, not all guys are dogs must guys are, better word. many pretend, girls pretend but not all. i hope u find someone that doesnt burn ur hard earned money on other guys.
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by mamaput(f): 8:15pm On Jun 01, 2006
This old lady dose not lie. What for?
There was a time when i was still married (to a german) I had this Nigerian friend. Not boyfriend i used to visit him alot but i always took my kid then like 3 years old. And this mans place was always full of people we were never alone but i liked going there to keep up to date on Nija issues.
Well one day i heard my ex asking my baby "what dose mama do with that man do they kiss" my baby kept saying they only talk many people are there and they are very loud.
But he kept asking.
Well i went mad and came up to him "Never ever ask[b] my [/b] kid what am doing you ask me and i will tell you. By the way if i want to FU*K i will bring the man home when you are home and do it tell me what can you do about it:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning / Most Girls Always Take Me For A Kid Because I Have A Baby Face See My Pic / Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.