Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,282 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother (59141 Views)

New Photo Of Patience Jonathan / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! / Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by camelus: 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2013
“I predicted the death of the mother of the first lady…Tinubu is next” – Pastor Chris Okafor Warns

By Kaymi on July 30, 2013
The General Overseer of Mountain of Liberation And Miracle Ministry, Chris Okafor has said he predicted the death of the mother of the first lady which recently happened.
It was said that the man of God predicted that, there will be death in the President’s household, and it was meant to take away someone close to them mysteriously but could be averted if they showed interest.
He has also advised Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to beware because some of his strong opponent have vowed to ensure that he will not see May 29, 2015.
Lastly, this one is for the people of Anambra State. Senator Chris Ngige is going to rule you again, the Pastor said.

http://dailystar.com.ng/2013/07/30/i-predicted-the-death-of-the-mother-of-the-first-lady-tinubu-is-next-pastor-chris-okafor-warns/
Source: Ladun Liadi Blog
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Euroclydon(m): 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2013
ok na

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by chosen04(f): 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2013
I predict that GEJ will NOT do just one term.

.....But Opponents will fight him and make it almost impossible for him to win and actually do the another term(sic).....But it can be perfected ''if he shows interest''

24 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
FAKE

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by yuzedo: 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2013
Lmao! Hungry idiôts have started again, gunning for the superstitious & gullible. "Predicted" eh? If I were the First family, I'd have this foòl whipped 12 lashes in public, then pass him on to the Tinubu's for 24 lashes.. And finally, Ngige for 36 lashes + manual labour in his farm. Stooopid man wants to sucker desperate politicians into "patronising" him. I spit on you!

59 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by kingbang: 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2013
Prediction or Prophesy? hungry man!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Tolexander: 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
“I predicted the death of the
mother of the first lady…
Tinubu is next” – Pastor Chris
Okafor
Warns
is he predicting or prophesizing?

This can't fetch him any money, better he diverts his prediction to lotto nigeria or Baba ijebu where it will be most useful.

42 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by LandofMH: 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2013
cheesy cheesy

There is a competition among pastors, its not about God worship, but about prediction of griefs and tragedies.

They remind me of these little boys that compete to be "1st to comment" on posts.

Christianity in mockery

41 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by baby124: 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
Somebody is eyeing Lagos State money. This guy doesnt know Tinubu is a muslim. Alfa's will get the prayer money. Sorry guy. Do your research well before you come out with a format. smiley

16 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by AbuMikey(m): 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2013
yuzedo: Lmao! Hungry idiôts have started again, gunning for the superstitious & gullible. "Predicted" eh? If I were the First family, I'd have this foòl whipped 12 lashes in public, then pass him on to the Tinubu's for 24 lashes.. And finally, Ngige for 36 lashes + manual labour in his farm. Stooopid man wants to sucker desperate politicians into "patronising" him. I spit on you!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by crystalballs: 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2013
who is going to predict Nigeria's redemption.
who is going to prophecy employment for Naija youths.
who is going to predict Lagos-Ibadan express road will become 10 lanes by next year.
who is going to prophecy good things and not blood letting in our dear country.

when will this clerics see good things for this country and the people whose money they use to acquire jets?

56 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by princesammmy: 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2013
Its better He said predict not prophesy. when will you predict when light will be stable?
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by PointB: 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2013
I predict Tinubu ar/se lickers will swamp this thread to rubbish this Pastor's prediction. grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
Hahahaha.... Em fraudsters everywhere...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2013
grin grin.
" ....if dem show interest..."

grin grin

Bros, try predict buarhi's death make bokos come bomb u first make we see!!
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by phiszo(m): 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2013
yuzedo: Lmao! Hungry idiôts have started again, gunning for the superstitious & gullible. "Predicted" eh? If I were the First family, I'd have this foòl whipped 12 lashes in public, then pass him on to the Tinubu's for 24 lashes.. And finally, Ngige for 36 lashes + manual labour in his farm. Stooopid man wants to sucker desperate politicians into "patronising" him. I spit on you!
yuzedo my man!

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by TindiGladys(f): 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2013
Dis is serious o, hw com we dnt get 2 knw/hear abt dese predictns n prophesies until after dey hapen?

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Chimerase(m): 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2013
Abeg instead of Tinubu mak lai mohammed replace am cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by antartica(m): 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2013
What killed that lady is nothing other than carelessness.The driver could have been over speeding in a road that are full of death trap ditches,without thinking twice about what could happen if there is a mishap.It is the repercussion of fundamental ignorance that could have been avoided if things were done right.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by wilxz(m): 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2013
Chief Yuzedo, where have u been? Did u travel out of the country or Did they lock you inside your banana Iceland manshon. Lol

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by yuzedo: 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2013
wilxz:
Chief Yuzedo, where have u been? Did u travel out of the country or Did they lock you inside your banana Iceland manshon. Lol
hellooo how are u? I hope fine if so glory be to god. Well I tramvul to do a sweet mony londry but now am back and more better like tiger man. Tenk smiley

30 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by blankbanned: 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2013
camelus: “Lastly, this one is for the people of Anambra State. Senator Chris Ngige is going to rule you again, the Pastor said.
Source:
http:///TQlG6CsUuO
Ladun Liadi Blog

God forbid bad things to happen to good people. Just for this prophesy, i pray all your prophecies fail.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by mankand(m): 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2013
Another goon just escaped Yaba Left now seeking attention.

Just passing by

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by dridowu: 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
Dy only predict bad thing, dy dnt c good tins. Dos pple dat predt evil again need to face firing squad
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by xtripple: 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2013
Thank God is not revelation but prediction, so there is nothing to worry about. Just like nigeria will win spain..
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by YoshiMaster: 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2013

Yuzedo, is that you?

When did you learn English, have you been taking classes?

I am shocked at what I am reading.

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by otokx(m): 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
Lets cut the guy some slack.
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Scarpon(m): 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
I pray so.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Cutepie1(f): 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2013
Alrite.let's wait till den

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nuclear Power Stations In Kogi, Akwa Ibom Can Wipe Out Nigerians, Others / Army: Why We Initially Denied Our Personnel Were At The Lekki, Tollgate / Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.