Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,219 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother (59140 Views)

New Photo Of Patience Jonathan / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! / Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2013
grin
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Amoshie(m): 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2013
Doom prophet
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by 50calibre(m): 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2013
Oh how I pray so! If tinubu dies, I'll throw a little party.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
Is he a pastor or an agent of death

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by immortalcrown(m): 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
Oga pastor chris..wisdom is profitable to direct oooo...what if he goes back to his closet and prays to God for mercy and doesn't die in the next 20years..you would drag your name into d mud like OBJ n Bakare saga.

He should have just drawn his attention to it privately and prayed for him or with him. Issues like death are more sensitive than Brazl vs Naija football tournament predictions oo.

I talk my own finish.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Lakayanah: 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
These pastors dey disgrace Christianity haba what is the meaning of this? One in my neighbourhood just joined some old tetanus zinc together and a very old ply wood as signboard with miracle center faintly written on it. I am sure the miracle center surely need loads and loads of miracle.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Alvanubah: 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2013
I'm watching
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by prodam(m): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2013
In my country, everything good is abused even in the spiritual realm!...

Democracy, Football, Judiciary, Legislature, etc are on also on the list of things Nigeria do with absurdity.

Everything is just towards making cool cashand perhaps serving other personal interests

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Alvanubah: 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2013
I'm watching
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2013
Strange....this is enough to give Asiwaju Bipi,o...èjò,o Eko o ni baje,o
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
Absolute good news

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2013

It was said that the man of God predicted that, there will be death in the President’s household, and it was meant to take away someone close to them mysteriously but could be averted if they showed interest.. He has also advised Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to beware because some of his strong opponent have vowed to ensure that he will not see May 29, 2015.

Lastly, this one is for the people of Anambra State. Senator Chris Ngige is
going to rule you again
, the Pastor said.

This one is obviously a hungry, attention seeking charlatan. The only thing I can infer is that he hopes to be invited to Bourdillon by Tinubu to 'discu$$' how to avert the tragedy. . . .and how to '£n$ure' that the prophesy about ACN's victory in Anambra comes to pass.

Both prophesies would fail woefully (I don't wish Tinubu dead yet, and there is no way ACN/APC would govern Anambra State).

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by jaymdee(m): 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2013
All these mushroom churches that operate from boy's quarters have started again o. Even the name of the church is enough confusion.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by gerald09(m): 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2013
When did he actually make dis prediction, cos dis is d first time am reading or hearing dis. Do dey actually predict on tin after happens? Am sure eventually is it doesn't happen he wuld come and say its cos of his prayers n fasting dat made God reverted d prediction. So dis is not a prediction its more of a 50/50 chance. If he dies den dats a great coincidence if he doesn't die then its d pastors prayer n fasting, so either way he has just done a perfect advert for his ministry. Predictions are d new miracles now, people have started asking question about miracles so dem had to change "business as usual"

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Emilord(m): 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2013
If Tinubu is really the next,then after Tinubu i predict he(pastor) is the next....RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Expensiveman: 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2013
[quote
author=yuzedo]Lmao! Hungry idiôts have started again, gunning for
the superstitious & gullible. "Predicted" eh? If I were the First
family, I'd have this foòl whipped 12 lashes in public, then pass him on
to the Tinubu's for 24 lashes.. And finally, Ngige for 36 lashes +
manual labour in his farm. Stooopid man wants to sucker desperate
politicians into "patronising" him. I spit on you!
[/quote] u need to be careful the way u talk about men of God. Let God judge those that work and do not speak against any man of God for ur own good pls
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2013
cheap publicity

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Ayoobscom(m): 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2013
They ain't satisfy with money ripping they come up with different predictions that can split the world apart

So many family they've torn apart with their falsehood vision

I have a friend they warned never to set eyes on her mother again...

Many would ve known their creator and enjoy the tokens they earn if only there were no these pranking pastors
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Btruth: 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2013
cheesy

.....lol. This is indeed a 1960.com bet thing. Good news for some, & bad news for some too.

How do we expect the likes of Soludo to feel now?
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Ninilowo(m): 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2013
E bami kigbe OLE OOO.....OLE......

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by gradeA(m): 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2013
camelus:

http://dailystar.com.ng/2013/07/30/i-predicted-the-death-of-the-mother-of-the-first-lady-tinubu-is-next-pastor-chris-okafor-warns/
Source: Ladun Liadi Blog

I read dis stuff earlier in the day;

errmm, prophet of doom all i can say is may none of ur evil prophecies ever come true.

God pass u na

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by texaco1: 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2013
I hereby predict that wayne rooney will leave man u and move to chelsea

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by amacastel: 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2013
pro01:

This one is obviously a hungry, attention seeking charlatan. The only thing I can infer is that he hopes to be invited to Bourdillon by Tinubu to 'discu$$' how to avert the tragedy. . . .and how to '£n$ure' that the prophesy about ACN's victory in Anambra comes to pass.

Both prophesies would fail woefully (I don't wish Thiefnjbu death yet, and there is no way ACN/APC would govern Anambra State).
. My der I don't have any problem with party if ngige contest again I will vote 4 him as governor of Anambra State he has been tried,tested and trusted I can't wait for him to be the next governor of Anambra dis a good new /prophesy/prediction.Onwa ka anyi ga eso ebe esere AZIZA

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2013
bla bla bla

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Fadelex(m): 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

Yuzedo, is that you?
When did you learn English, have you been taking classes?
I am shocked at what I am reading.
yes... he has been takin English class in banana highland with madam umblerra

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by cabotage: 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2013
Misquoted and outrageously misleading topic!
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2013
[quote author=Tolexander][b]prophesising?
em hearing that for the first tym
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by mu2sa2: 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
If you attain priesthood you can lie with reckless abandon - prediction, prophecy, revelation, they are all the same.
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by passionate88: 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2013
Na wa o. Me no dey believe some so called "men of God" their talk o. After dm catch 1 for under married woman bed, I jst give up on them. Fraudsters, na wetin most of them b

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nuclear Power Stations In Kogi, Akwa Ibom Can Wipe Out Nigerians, Others / Army: Why We Initially Denied Our Personnel Were At The Lekki, Tollgate / Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.