Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother (59142 Views)

New Photo Of Patience Jonathan / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! / Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by goist(m): 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2013
crystalballs: who is going to predict Nigeria's redemption.
who is going to prophecy employment for Naija youths.
who is going to predict Lagos-Ibadan express road will become 10 lanes by next year.
who is going to prophecy good things and not blood letting in our dear country.

when will this clerics see good things for this country and the people whose money they use to acquire jets?

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by trappatoni(m): 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2013
they will never predict good things happening in this nation,you predicted a living being will die and YOU'RE HAPPY ABOUT IT
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by sylve11: 10:57pm On Jul 30, 2013
spongeback: grin

grin grin grin cool
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by goist(m): 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
who is going to predict Lagos-Ibadan express road will become 10 lanes by next year.

when will this clerics see good things for this country and the people whose money they use to acquire jets?

. U̶̲̥̅̊ just read M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ mind mehn!
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by brosdoncome(m): 11:01pm On Jul 30, 2013
pro01:

If Ngige contests on the platform of UNPP or Justice Party. . . or any other unknown party for that matter, no problem. However, if he will brandish the ewedu broom of the ACN, then it is a CAPITAL NO!!! Apart from the envious and tribalistic ofemmanuness of the party that has insulted and continues ro insult the sensibilities of Igbo people living in Lagos, it is unthinkable and unacceptable for the party's cocaine-snorting, frog-eyed god - Tinubu - to extend his greedy Alpha Beta hands into Anambra State. TUFIAKWA!!!

If Ngige has the best interest of Anambrarians at heart, he would dissociate himself from that party.

Ur mouth bad no b small cheesy
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 30, 2013
Ninapha: do u live in Anambra? Pple have passed party voting. Its abt ur personality and acceptance so Ngige may rule Anambra. Try go to university of main market and repeat this and see if u no go collect pure water slaps. I love Soludo but Ngige is on the lips of more pple.

You're yarning okpata. What did Ngige have to say about the deportation of Igbo people from Lagos to Onitsha (by nitwits acting on the instructions of the ACN government in Lagos)? What does he have to say about the utterly xenophobic and obnoxious 'go back to your village' taunts frequently targeted at hardworking Igbo people in Lagos by high-ranking ACN stalwarts and their proxies?

Anambra people are not buffoons, so they certainly would not elect a character that fraternises and dines with anti-Igbo bigots as their governor. Any other party will be acceptable, but certainly NOT the ACN/APC. I know the current moods and sentiments in Anambra enough to be certain of that.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by olujastro: 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2013
pro01:

If Ngige contests on the platform of UNPP or Justice Party. . . or any other unknown party for that matter, no problem. However, if he will brandish the ewedu broom of the ACN, then it is a CAPITAL NO!!! Apart from the envious and tribalistic ofemmanuness of the party that has insulted and continues ro insult the sensibilities of Igbo people living in Lagos, it is unthinkable and unacceptable for the party's cocaine-snorting, frog-eyed god - Tinubu - to extend his greedy Alpha Beta hands into Anambra State. TUFIAKWA!!!

If Ngige has the best interest of Anambrarians at heart, he would dissociate himself from that party.
Ur tribalism has made u too blind to see truth. Is it not under d same A.C.N dat Ngige became a senator in Anambra? Does Tinubu control what happens in Edo state,yet u see all sorts of good tinz hapnin dere. Even d S/W states unda A.C.N experience beta govnans dan oda regions. U tribalist just like to accuse Tinubu of evrytin wrong simply because he's an oppositn leader. Dats hw Ohakim came out to say "Nobody shud vote Ararume cos he's in a yoruba party", leaving out d issues of governance. Nw I see how backward ur tribalism has taken u pple in d S/E. Mind u,am from d S/S,and I'll happily vote out Incompetent Jonathan come 2015. Nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2013
Why are prophesies always about impending doom ? I have no hate about the person of Tinubu, I do not wish him dead, but instead I pray to God to give him wisdom to put his son as the next governor of Lagos. The wife, is a senator, the Daughter is Iyaloja of Market women, Tinubu is the Alpha-Beta of all former ACN controlled states, I pray for his long life and longevity so he can become the King of Yoruba Dynasty and turn his people into 21 century slaves and force them to worship him and his family for ever.
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by goist(m): 11:07pm On Jul 30, 2013
I predict arsenal winning the epl aπϑ ucl back †̥ back next season grin grin grin ... ₪☺ body shud say i didnt say so
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by economia: 11:16pm On Jul 30, 2013

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by artitudephotos: 11:16pm On Jul 30, 2013

when will this clerics see good things for this country

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by akandejames: 11:28pm On Jul 30, 2013

can you imagine ? now when they see people doing bad bad things, they will not CORRECT them using dem holy book. they will say, "thou shall not judge".
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by otodeluxe(m): 11:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
Shutup are you God?
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by deebrain(m): 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2013
next time before u acknowledge prophetic glory to yrself publicly, try to predict publicly. Stop showing that u are not man enough to say to us what God has told u concerning issues. We only hear that "i said this, i said that" after the incident. The only pastors ive noted that predict publicly (then receive the public assault associated with "not-nice" public predictions) and have (some of) it happen are tb joshua and tunde bakare.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by todayguest(m): 11:39pm On Jul 30, 2013
Naija I hail thee. Suddenly our pastors don become prophets of doom! Maybe na dat area dey bring moni now.SMH.Wetin hapen to boom. No pstor dey see boom again,my pple troubl dey.!
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Shadydamsel(f): 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2013
God forbid
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by OdeyTommy: 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2013
Who is going to predict what Nigeria will become in the year 2020 for us?
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Linoversace: 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2013
trappatoni: they will never predict good things happening in this nation,you predicted a living being will die and YOU'RE HAPPY ABOUT IT

He wants publicity and he got it!
Pastors are now diverting from the message of God they are supposed to pass on to people to boasting about predictions.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Linoversace: 11:52pm On Jul 30, 2013
Odey Tommy: Who is going to predict what Nigeria will become in the year 2020 for us?

There will be no Nigeria by 2020 -Lino V cool
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Chillypelly(m): 11:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
The business of prophesy is becoming lucrative by the day. Infact i'm considering giving it a shoot perhaps taking advantage of the present day wave of rascal displays. I have painstakingly complied a list of prophesies and wont mind to give out a few of the many prophesies to advertise my business;
1. Tinubu/Buhari merger to collapse by end of 2014
2. Jonathan will win 2015 election but wont finish his 2nd tenure.
3. Patience Jonathan to drop 8 more wrong grammars before 2015.
4. Amaechi will remain in PDP despite the faceoff with GEJ.
5. I will fall in love with police woman of nairaland any moment from next year.
The rest of the prophesies will come in gradually cheesycheesy
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 31, 2013
Chillypelly: The business of prophesy is becoming lucrative by the day. Infact i'm considering giving it a shoot perhaps taking advantage of the present day wave of rascal displays. I have painstakingly complied a list of prophesies and wont mind to give out a few of the many prophesies to advertise my business;
1. Tinubu/Buhari merger to collapse by end of 2014
2. Jonathan will win 2015 election but wont finish his 2nd tenure.
3. Patience Jonathan to drop 8 more wrong grammars before 2015.
4. Amaechi will remain in PDP despite the faceoff with GEJ.
5. I will fall in love with police woman of nairaland any moment from next year.
The rest of the prophesies will come in gradually cheesycheesy

Permit me to add my own prophesy that Gods reveal to me last night.

6. Obj will die before the age of 200
7. GEJ will contest the 2015 election
8. AbdulSalam is afraid that Al Mustafa might spill the beans on the murder of MKO
9. PSquare will release another album before 2015
10. Tonto Dike will release another album before she gets pregnant.
11. Jim Iyke will get married before age 100
12. I will buy an Aircraft before 2015.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Kunlexic(m): 12:15am On Jul 31, 2013
The pastor predicting some1 death,make he predict his own,since Naija pple gullible,dey will not knw dat dis 1 na fake,make i predict my own ooo,i will be d 1 ruling Nigeria by 2015.
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 31, 2013
And when Tinubu dies in 20 years time, this pastor will say he predicted it? lmao!!!
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Linoversace: 12:23am On Jul 31, 2013
Billyonaire:

Permit me to add my own prophesy that Gods reveal to me last night.

6. Obj will die before the age of 200
7. GEJ will contest the 2015 election
8. AbdulSalam is afraid that Al Mustafa might spill the beans on the murder of MKO
9. PSquare will release another album before 2015
10. Tonto Dike will release another album before she gets pregnant.
11. Jim Iyke will get married before age 100
12. I will buy an Aircraft before 2015.

Goodluck in number 12!
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 31, 2013
kingbang: Prediction or Prophesy? hungry man!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hehehehehehehe...x-actli..u xo ryt..PREDITION imagin...e dun go colet pawa frm india/ghana...#no offence#
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by sigo134(m): 12:35am On Jul 31, 2013
Pastor I hope you can help our great leader....Pray for us pastor. lol
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 31, 2013
Linoversace:

Goodluck in number 12!
Thanks dude, every hard-worker deserves all the great things in life.
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 31, 2013
Billyonaire: Why are prophesies always about impending doom ? I have no hate about the person of Tinubu, I do not wish him dead, but instead I pray to God to give him wisdom to put his son as the next governor of Lagos. The wife, is a senator, the Daughter is Iyaloja of Market women, Tinubu is the Alpha-Beta of all former ACN controlled states, I pray for his long life and longevity so he can become the King of Yoruba Dynasty and turn his people into 21 century slaves and force them to worship him and his family for ever.

Lol...which kain prayer be ds now bros? I thought you meant well not till I got to the last sentence,
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 31, 2013
Julieccentric:

Lol...which kain prayer be ds now bros? I thought you meant well not till I got to the last sentence,

Julieccentric, you are gorgeous, please can I share my world with you. Me without you will be like a band without a bandstand. Yes, Tinubu has intentions of seeking worship from all Yorubas, whether he deserves it, is another story, and whether his people think it is wrong is their cup of tea. Let's leave politicians and their tricks. Let's talk about us and how we can fly to Cape Verde on Sex Tourism. Say "Yes" to me and my planet will meet yours at the MilkyWay Galaxy of Love.
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by xykms101: 1:15am On Jul 31, 2013
Billyonaire: Why are prophesies always about impending doom ? I have no hate about the person of Tinubu, I do not wish him dead, but instead I pray to God to give him wisdom to put his son as the next governor of Lagos. The wife, is a senator, the Daughter is Iyaloja of Market women, Tinubu is the Alpha-Beta of all former ACN controlled states, I pray for his long life and longevity so he can become the King of Yoruba Dynasty and turn his people into 21 century slaves and force them to worship him and his family for ever.
You are nothing but a male bimbo and a git from yaba left.
Re: Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother by xykms101: 1:17am On Jul 31, 2013
Billyonaire:

Julieccentric, you are gorgeous, please can I share my world with you. Me without you will be like a band without a bandstand. Yes, Tinubu has intentions of seeking worship from all Yorubas, whether he deserves it, is another story, and whether his people think it is wrong is their cup of tea. Let's leave politicians and their tricks. Let's talk about us and how we can fly to Cape Verde on Sex Tourism. Say "Yes" to me and my planet will meet yours at the MilkyWay Galaxy of Love.
See your life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. / Photos From The Senates Plenary Session Today [SARAKI REJOICES ] / Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.