Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,464 members, 7,836,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

For Married Couples -7 Reasons You Should Be Having More S*X!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Married Couples -7 Reasons You Should Be Having More S*X!!! (1169 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me / Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Married Couples -7 Reasons You Should Be Having More S*X!!! by yemioloyede(m): 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2013
Good news! s*x doesn’t just feel great, it’s also good for you. As if you needed an excuse, here are seven healthy reasons to grab your wife or husby and head for the
bedroom.
1. s*x Reduces Stress
Feeling stressed? Some s*xual healing may be just the relief you crave. According to a study conducted in 2006, when subjects had s*x, their blood pressure reacted less to stressful activities (public speaking and mental arithmetic) than when they engaged in other s*xual activities or none at all.
Among the possible reasons: “It’s a pleasurable, enjoyable activity and many people sleep better after s*x,” says a professor of human se*uality and family relations.
2. s*x Burns Calories

continue at http://yemioloyede..com/2013/07/for-married-couples-7-reasons-you.html
Re: For Married Couples -7 Reasons You Should Be Having More S*X!!! by towsynguru(m): 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
Hmmmm mah wife go tire...1
Re: For Married Couples -7 Reasons You Should Be Having More S*X!!! by kirian202: 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
“It’s a pleasurable, enjoyable
activity and many people
sleep better after s*x,” says a
professor of human se*uality
and family relations.
Dis is de koko I sleep like a baby after sex
Re: For Married Couples -7 Reasons You Should Be Having More S*X!!! by okooloyun1(m): 11:07pm On Jul 30, 2013
Sex is d easiest way of exercising d body if done with d right partner.
Re: For Married Couples -7 Reasons You Should Be Having More S*X!!! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 30, 2013
NoteD!
Re: For Married Couples -7 Reasons You Should Be Having More S*X!!! by MrCork: 11:44pm On Jul 30, 2013
nadia_SA: NoteD!

..dammm..sweery Nadia..pls can i mate wit u? wink

(1) (Reply)

What's The Actual Good Age For A Lady To Get Married? / What Are You Looking For In A Relationship? / 3 Types Of Guys — Bad, Decent, Amazing — And How To Tell Them Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.