Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals (18358 Views)

My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. / 7 Differences Pope Francis Has Made In One Appearance / 7 Differences Pope Francis Has Made In One Appearance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by Memyselfu2009(m): 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2013
The guy that wrote this thread is a super big fool. First the bible advice as not to judge so we also would not be judge. But the bible condemned act like men sleeping with men. And also I want to make this clear to you there is nothing like break through if u work hard u would become successful every body is living on God grace both the good nd the bad onces u being successful is not really determine by God but ur hard work manner no they fall from heaven u work for what to eat. When you steal and refuse to change u become rich and wealthy but someday you would get caught nd pay for ur sins that's how life is GOD GIVES the bad onces time to change.
Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by pazienza(m): 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2013
hakku: dont 4get sodom nd gomorrah.

Homosexualism wasn't the main reason why sodom was destroyed, stop peddling ignorant views of your silly religious leaders.

Go to ezekiel 16 vs 49-50 to find out the sins of sodom.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by pazienza(m): 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2013
Infact,homosexualism was not specifically listed as one of the sins of soddom by ezekiel 16 vs 49-50.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by ysquare(m): 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2013
Hypocrisy at the highest level
Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2013
God never hates sinners but despises sin.

I wonder why you had to wait to Pope Francis in order to realize that. undecided
Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2013
alpha conde: I can't imagine that an age long feeling could be changed in a matter of minutes, as soon as I heard the words from the pope "who am I to judge gay people" my spirit was humbled. I felt this weakness in me. I discover that I equalled with them (homosexuals) in other forms of sin we commit.

Recently I was made to know that anyone who depends on his strenght to attain salvation may probably lose it, hence we must depend on God s love and grace.

Now here's is a real life comparism.
I have this friend who's gay, he left for UK and since then has expressed joy in an enviroment that supports his acts. He even looks forward to marrying a man, anytime we chat and he talks about it am always disgusted.

When he was in nigeria we used to be business patners so we were very close, now that he is away we talk often about out lives and challenges.
The other day he called to inform me that he has gotten a very good job, with a world cLass bank, and I asked myself why he would bless a gay with such a miracle? And me who isn't gay is down here expecting a breakthrough, it was then I discovered God hasn't even rejected them. Why should we?

Now that the pope has said this, I recall that judgement should be left for God.
Though I personally abhor this act but then I have come to understand that this is the same reason christ died.

Lastly I encourage all to keep praying for them and rescue them from the devil.

Alpha conde.
Yeeeees That is ur ticket to become what u have always wanted to beee. mr. gay!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by Ifebube: 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2013
Chibuebem: you're telling me that homosexuals are made like that? I hope you're joking?? Even science knows it is a blatant lie. Homosexuality is sin. It is blatant sin when the government of a people legalizes free sin against God. Why do you think europe and America are struggling with suicidal, atheistic, God-hater, unruly children? They're reaping what they've sown in their families, divorce and brokenness. Why do you think honour in marriage is becoming a thing of the past? Like it or not, man is siding with the devil to fight against the principles Almighty made in the beginning. We're truly in the last days. Every man should choose where he stands.
.but d truth is dis..as u condemn homosexuals they are committing same sin as fornicators and adulterers of which majority of our youths and parents engage in..so y den be againt them..i venerate d pope cos he understands dat everyone has his on call 2 answer..work out ur salvation nw and stop hiding under d echo of fighting sin..even when were yet sinners Christ died 4 us..dey have same feeling and shld be free 2 express as doz senators making filthy laws do 2 young girls..
Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by trolling(m): 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2013
dont you know Satan gives wealth to his own, take the wicked elite for an example eg Bilderbergs etc....when Christ went on top of the mount didnt Satan say he would give him all the glory of the world if he bows down and worship him,so wealth can be a curse or a blessing,with satan's wealth there are strings attached to it and there is a prize to pay which is death....the poor shall inherit the earth says my good book
Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by Mccullum: 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2013
God is greater than pope. & God against same sex to hav sexual intercourse, while top secret revealed it that past popes were initiated in illuminaty (Global secret organisation) that secretly worship god of baphomet, for that it exposed the partial reaction of the head of Catholic church on global immoralities, and it should be noted however that it is faster for cultists, initiates etc to get favors like employment, contract and others than those worshiping the supreme being I.e. God because devil is controlling the earth while God will be in charge on the day of judgement, so therefore don't go against the warning of God because of quick success in all ramifications of lives.
Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2013
trolling: dont you know Satan gives wealth to his own, take the wicked elite for an example eg Bilderbergs etc....when Christ went on top of the mount didnt Satan say he would give him all the glory of the world if he bows down and worship him,so wealth can be a curse or a blessing,with satan's wealth there are strings attached to it and there is a prize to pay which is death....the poor shall inherit the earth says my good book

So a Gay man getting a good job is the work of the devil.

I don't even know how to shake my head at this!
Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2013
Mccullum: God is greater than pope. & God against same sex to hav sexual intercourse, while top secret revealed it that past popes were initiated in illuminaty (Global secret organisation) that secretly worship god of baphomet, for that it exposed the partial reaction of the head of Catholic church on global immoralities, and it should be noted however that it is faster for cultists, initiates etc to get favors like employment, contract and others than those worshiping the supreme being I.e. God because devil is controlling the earth while God will be in charge on the day of judgement, so therefore don't go against the warning of God because of quick success in all ramifications of lives.

If a gay person isn't successful, it's the devil that is stopping him from his glory (whatever that is), if the gay person is very rich, it becomes the devil that is the source of it all.

Oh well!
Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by trolling(m): 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2013
masonkz:

So a Gay man getting a good job is the work of the devil.

I don't even know how to shake my head at this!
do you have any brains at all, the people that attend church of satan in california have "good" jobs.. dummie
Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 31, 2013
trolling: do you have any brains at all, the people that attend church of satan in california have "good" jobs.. dummie

Let me break it down for you.

Some Christians are poor, some are rich

Some Atheists are poor, some are rich

Some Ifa worshippers are poor, some are rich.

Some Muslims are poor, some are rich. Etc

It has nothing to do with who/what you're worshipping.
Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by Afroconnect: 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2013
alpha conde: I can't imagine that an age long feeling could be changed in a matter of minutes, as soon as I heard the words from the pope "who am I to judge gay people" my spirit was humbled. I felt this weakness in me. I discover that I equalled with them (homosexuals) in other forms of sin we commit.

Recently I was made to know that anyone who depends on his strenght to attain salvation may probably lose it, hence we must depend on God s love and grace.

I have this friend who's gay, he left for UK and since then has expressed joy in an enviroment that supports his acts. He even looks forward to marrying a man, anytime we chat and he talks about it am always disgusted.

When he was in nigeria we used to be business patners so we were very close, now that he is away we talk often about out lives and challenges.
The other day he called to inform me that he has gotten a very good job, with a world cLass bank, and I asked myself why he would bless a gay with such a miracle? And me who isn't gay is down here expecting a breakthrough, it was then I discovered God hasn't even rejected them. Why should we?

Now that the pope has said this, I recall that judgement should be left for God.
Though I personally abhor this act but then I have come to understand that this is the same reason christ died.

Alpha conde.
Follow follow syndrome...too m,y youths without comscience,just doing what they are told.
Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by mjames: 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2013
Don't be deceived God will bring every evil to judgement.
Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by trolling(m): 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2013
masonkz:

Let me break it down for you.

Some Christians are poor, some are rich

Some Atheists are poor, some are rich

Some Ifa worshippers are poor, some are rich.

Some Muslims are poor, some are rich. Etc

It has nothing to do with who/what you're worshipping.
whatever that means...there shall be no whure or sodomite in Israel
Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by russianyuri: 10:58pm On Jul 31, 2013
I was almost eaten up here by my protestant friends as soon as we saw this news and I concurred with the Pope. Then the ignorant lot started making remarks pointing to Sodom and Gomorrah. Please was that really why God destroyed them?
I'm NOT in any manner supporting gays (maybe apart from the female ones they are almost always HOT)... Just joking sha, or am I?
Well back to the point.
EVERY MALLAM WITH HIS KETTLE abeg.
Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 31, 2013
mjames: Don't be deceived God will bring every evil to judgement.

there is no evil here u twerp. only a way of life...a right most privy to any soul on d planet.
Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by alphaconde(m): 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2013
Can somebody make a simple sentence here, in that sentence try to condemn an act and not the actor.

Am waiting...
Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by SANdos: 11:13pm On Jul 31, 2013
for naija na for ritual purpose. cry angry
Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by negbenebor(f): 11:15pm On Jul 31, 2013
He who is without sin should be the first to cast a stone
Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 31, 2013
Soukiss: gey or guy . is a good welcome to earth. endtime prophecy

grin grin
Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by Originalsly: 12:04am On Aug 01, 2013
@OP...so God blessed your gay friend because he vot a job at a hmmm...world class bank? Do you know why he got it?...or what he had to do to get it? I can see if you travel you will sell your soul.Are you now supporting the gay lifestyle? The pope or nobody should be judging anyone...judging deals with going to heaven or hell...but you can certainly condemn the gay lifestyle.
Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 01, 2013
trolling: whatever that means...there shall be no whure or sodomite in Israel

Which Israel?
Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by trolling(m): 12:28am On Aug 01, 2013
masonkz:

Which Israel?
dont think i was speaking in french...
Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by ozoemeka(m): 5:54am On Aug 01, 2013
alpha conde: I discover that I equalled with them (homosexuals) in other forms of sin we commit.

Ohhhh you JUST realized that YOU are HUMAN? Welcome back to earth where reason abounds and you are NOT on your high horses. Think about this, if a rich man saw you as DISGUSTING for liking the TYPE of women you prefered (BIG, SMALL, SHORT, BIG BOOBS, SMALL BOOBS, BIG ASS, SMALL ASS, FAT, LIGHT, DARK ETC) how would YOU feel?

You DARE compare yourself that he gets a job and you don't. HE is a HUMAN being, and BLEEDS like you. Whether YOU are disgusted or NOT, skills and personality STILL apply. a. he may be MORE hardworking than you...or you think because he prefers a man (whether taking or receiving) he automatically is LESS hardworking?

Fact check - you love Gucci, Versace, Ferragamo, Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, Vuitton, Armani, ...etc RIGHT? Guess what, they are ALLL gay. Funny, hypocritical nigerians CLAIM to HATE (disgust, detest and all other balderdash) gays YET they LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and BREATHE "GAY PRODUCTS"

Nigerians need to REPENT from the stupid hypocrisy. It's like the Delta state student killing, nigerians have the guts to kill another when someone in that crowd has definitely lied/stolen/cheated before.

Alpha conde.
Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by ozoemeka(m): 5:56am On Aug 01, 2013
I hope I can condemn you for your
1. Lying lifestyle
2. Stealing
3. Being an underachiever - your mates are making millions of dollars
4. Adultery
5. fornication
6. lust
7. Cursing
Originalsly: @OP...so God blessed your gay friend because he vot a job at a hmmm...world class bank? Do you know why he got it?...or what he had to do to get it? I can see if you travel you will sell your soul.Are you now supporting the gay lifestyle? The pope or nobody should be judging anyone...judging deals with going to heaven or hell...but you can certainly condemn the gay lifestyle.
Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by ozoemeka(m): 5:58am On Aug 01, 2013
Show me your Halo. Because if YOU don't; SHUTUP.

Segeggs: he will also change your views on murderers, rapists, cultists, ritualists, child marriage etc. Dont you see what the man his trying to do? He is trying to bring all cultures, all people from different perverted together under an umbrella of the NWO.

Homosexualism was unheard of in africa, now due to numerous campaigns abroad africans have start to imbibe the idea.

Anybody can judge the homosexuals so long you judge right. For him to have stylishly excused himself shows he is not of YHWH but of the devil.
Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by victorazy(m): 7:15am On Aug 01, 2013

Alpha conde.

My friend leave the act or else u will go to hell, the Lord Has spoken not pope.
Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by muyiwah666(m): 7:29am On Aug 01, 2013

Alpha conde.

yeah..homosexuality is not strange to us...infact ,what i feel for them mostly is pity,because really it is only by the grace of the Almighty Father that one can overcome physiological conditons like this.....BUT..MAKING IT A NORM IS WHAT AFRICA AND AFRICANS ARE AGAINST..
Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by ibukunobi: 7:51am On Aug 01, 2013
@ alpa conde
I wish I have your mobile and talk to your head. First read 1Cor.5:9-13 and compare that letter to what your pope told you. What you guys don't know is that you think God is going to use your leaders words as standard. The standard is your Bible. Read your bible and stop making alazy man's comments here. Your pope has taken a bribe and he will not be spared on the judgement day. You guys should try and separate a christian brother froom the world before talking matters like this. Your pope is trying to integrate homosexuals into christian congregation here, while Paul teaches that the congregation should not even with a Brother who refuses to change his bad ways. You guys should continue,the pope will save you on that day of Jehovah's anger

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by naeto2(m): 7:52am On Aug 01, 2013
Wudn't condemn the pope or homosexuals...buh I know that homosexualilty is a religious iniquity (yeah,u shud prolly take a look at Sodom and gomorrah)..even our forefathers that believed in other smaller gods spat in the face of such.
Lastly,homosexuality is a damn scientific sin!!!...(abi u dun see male dog wey dey straff another male dog?)
@OP,I ,as well as some of the readers, am a roman catholic.But whatever the pope says or however the press puts it won't change my view on homosexuality..I ain't judging nobody buh we all know what's right,what's wrong and what's f**king absurd..
Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

House On The Rock Church In Abuja Is On Fire (Photos) / Help! I Can't Pray For A Long Period / Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.