Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals (18361 Views)

My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. / 7 Differences Pope Francis Has Made In One Appearance / 7 Differences Pope Francis Has Made In One Appearance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by freecocoa(f): 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2013
maxwello.yg:
So, if I were a fornicator, and I am much aware that God rejects fornication. But because I should not condemn a fellow sinner(gay) because I am a sinner, I should then allow everybody else to sin(gays,bombers,etc)? Way to go! Dullards!
Lmao @ this comment. How about removing the 100 cm log in your eye before wanting to remove the tiny sand in someone else's eyes.

A sinner condemning another sinner, what do you call that? Hypocrisy anyone?(Another sin) Lol grin.

Read your comment again and this time do well to identify the dullard.

P.S you should condemn the sin alright while realizing that just like yourself(a sinner) a gay person(another sinner) deserves the same chance you do.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by mkmyers45(m): 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2013
drolaniyi: Mr! Calling a wrong deed its rightful name is not being judgemental. Homosexuality is a sin just like peadophilia or murder and it should be condemned. God loves sinners but he hates their sin. And he wants us all to repent. Never encourage homosexuality by giving them your tacit support.

Pray and encourage them to leave that way of life. We all have drive to do wrong things sometime but we should not succumb and when you do, pray for forgiveness and worker harder next time.

No one is born a homosexual, it is a choice.

Lol......

In your mind you have called big sins abi? is gerontophilia too not a sin?

A lie is as big as homosexuality in the sight of God....
Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2013
mkmyers45:

Even a lie is as big as homosexuality

#Deathtoallsinners
FullStop! Instead ofpreventing more men from going to hell. Some people are here encouraging more sins to be legalized, mtchew i just don't.. Hia nawao.lol..make i jeje comot johr i get beta tins 2do. Fact be say, if u be gay, b ready to enter jail anytime soonest.
Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by HezronLorraine(m): 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2013
drolaniyi:

No one is born a homosexual, it is a choice.
as u assume it to be in your own opinion.
Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by mkmyers45(m): 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2013
maxwello.yg:

FullStop! Instead ofpreventing more men from going to hell. Some people are here encouraging more sins to be legalized, mtchew i just don't.. Hia nawao.lol..make i jeje comot johr i get beta tins 2do. Fact be say, if u be gay, b ready to enter jail anytime soonest.

Are you without sin?
Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2013
freecocoa: Lmao @ this comment. How about removing the 100 cm log in your eye before wanting to remove the tiny sand in someone else's eyes.

A sinner condemning another sinner, what do you call that? Hypocrisy anyone?(Another sin) Lol grin.

Read your comment again and this time do well to identify the dullard.

P.S you should condemn the sin alright while realizing that just like yourself(a sinner) a gay person(another sinner) deserves the same chance you do.
LMAO at this comment! The hypocrisy is quite funny. Yes, I am a sinner! I would be a bigger sinner and would stand a bigger chance of going to hell if I lied that I'm not a sinner!
But then, I love mankind. Instead of making earth free from sin, coming up with strategies that would help in checkmating and reduce the rate of sins around the world. Especially urge induced sin, we are here making the world more comfortable for more sins to be introduced. You are here indirectly/directly supporting gay rights! Ok e be like say u wan the whole earth to be like sodom.
Keep giving false preaching!

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2013
mkmyers45:

Are you without sin?
If NO, should that make me to say LET EVERYBODY SIN?

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by HezronLorraine(m): 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2013
masonkz:

grin grin.
Maybe the more people know about the existence and lives of gay people, the more accommodating and non-judgemental they'll eventually become.
the days of discrimination,ill-treatment of gays and lesbians are already numbered.thanks to the thoughtful str8 allies who opened their hearts to perceive us in a different dimension.it shows not everybody has a cold end in their heart.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by freecocoa(f): 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2013
maxwello.yg:

LMAO at this comment! The hypocrisy is quite funny. Yes, I am a sinner! I would be a bigger sinner and would stand a bigger chance of going to hell if I lied that I'm not a sinner!
But then, I love mankind. Instead of making earth free from sin, coming up with strategies that would help in checkmating and reduce the rate of sins around the world. Especially urge induced sin, we are here making the world more comfortable for more sins to be introduced. You are here indirectly/directly supporting gay rights! Ok e be like say u wan the whole earth to be like sodom.
Keep giving false preaching!
You obviously have a problem with comprehension so I won't bother anymore.

Btw, I'm not advocating for gay rights or whatever, I'm just not of the opinion that they are lesser humans and should be condemned or jailed for something they prolly haven't found a way to overcome. I rather believe we should help them find solution to the problem cos sending them to jail won't stop them from being gay, if anything, it gives them more opportunity to practice it.
Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by Reptyle(m): 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2013
alpha conde:

Remember jesus himself didn't condemn the adultrous woman
, even the robber by his cross.

Yes he didn't condemn the adulterous woman. But he made her to understand that adultery was a sin and admonished her to "Go and sin no more."

Gay people want the world to accept the gay way of life as normal and live with it. In other words, they want to continue in sin and expect the grace of God to abound? It does not work that way.

Now they even want to legislate my acceptance of their lifestyle when I am also within my rights as a Nigerian to say I do not accept that lifestyle. Being a democracy, why do they seek to bully me into accepting that lifestyle as normal? If on the one hand you seek to legislate my acceptance of the gay lifestyle, why then do you frown when I also try to legislate my non-acceptance of it? Are we no longer in a democracy where the minority have their say while the majority have their way?

Why am I been blackmailed on the one hand by the gay people with their sob stories about human rights abuse and stuff and on the other hand by the powerful western nations who are threatening grave sanctions against my country for failing to accept that lifestyle?

What I do not accept is violence against anyone. Hell, I am of the opinion that even a murderer and a child Molester deserve their day in court so why should anyone assault or even kill anyone without recourse to the courts? But this act is reprehensible to me and to my faith and will remain so legislation or not.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2013
i see dem as one too...smiley and im sure a lot of u, see dem as cool ppl too.

For those who say that God HATES dem...when does it apply in Gods word dat he hated anythin...

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by Ribaman(m): 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2013
alpha conde: I can't imagine that an age long feeling could be changed in a matter of minutes, as soon as I heard the words from the pope "who am I to judge gay people" my spirit was humbled. I felt this weakness in me. I discover that I equalled with them (homosexuals) in other forms of sin we commit.

Recently I was made to know that anyone who depends on his strenght to attain salvation may probably lose it, hence we must depend on God s love and grace.

Now here's is a real life comparism.
I have this friend who's gay, he left for UK and since then has expressed joy in an enviroment that supports his acts. He even looks forward to marrying a man, anytime we chat and he talks about it am always disgusted.

When he was in nigeria we used to be business patners so we were very close, now that he is away we talk often about out lives and challenges.
The other day he called to inform me that he has gotten a very good job, with a world cLass bank, and I asked myself why he would bless a gay with such a miracle? And me who isn't gay is down here expecting a breakthrough, it was then I discovered God hasn't even rejected them. Why should we?

Now that the pope has said this, I recall that judgement should be left for God.
Though I personally abhor this act but then I have come to understand that this is the same reason christ died.

Lastly I encourage all to keep praying for them and rescue them from the devil.

Alpha conde.

Pope Francis is worth more than a zillion fresh breaths of air to the Catholic Church. In less that 6 months, he has touched the lives of so many with his down to earth and honest attitude.
God bless our Pope, the Great, the Good!

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2013
Reptyle:

Yes he didn't condemn the adulterous woman. But he made her to understand that adultery was a sin and admonished her to "Go and sin no more."

Gay people want the world to accept the gay way of life as normal and live with it. In other words, they want to continue in sin and expect the grace of God to abound? It does not work that way.

Now they even want to legislate my acceptance of their lifestyle when I am also within my rights as a Nigerian to say I do not accept that lifestyle. Being a democracy, why do they seek to bully me into accepting that lifestyle as normal? If on the one hand you seek to legislate my acceptance of the gay lifestyle, why then do you frown when I also try to legislate my non-acceptance of it? Are we no longer in a democracy where the minority have their say while the majority have their way?

Why am I been blackmailed on the one hand by the gay people with their sob stories about human rights abuse and stuff and on the other hand by the powerful western nations who are threatening grave sanctions against my country for failing to accept that lifestyle?

What I do not accept is violence against anyone. Hell, I am of the opinion that even a murderer and a child Molester deserve their day in court so why should anyone assault or even kill anyone without recourse to the courts? But this act is reprehensible to me and to my faith and will remain so legislation or not.

dude look at all those points, alll for what? none of what uve just posted would be important in d years to come...i forsee a nigeria with a gay president...smiley :-D

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by dhammer(m): 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
I think I figured out the primary problem with nairaland, there are too many bloody illiterates who can't see reason, logic or possess basic human traits like understanding.
Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by Jobig(m): 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
he is indirectly defending those priest and seminarians who are into homosexual.homosexuality is very common in catholic seminary schools,recently i learnt about a guy who is into the act,i asked,did he attend seminary school?answere came out to be,yes.this act and practice is deep rooted in catholic.God did not called it sin,but abomination.one of the reason God regreted creating man.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2013
Silkmoth33:

dude look at all those points, alll for what? none of what uve just posted would be important in d years to come...i forsee a nigeria with a gay president...smiley :-D

lets put an end to all ramifications of discrimination... muslims and christianity are one and d same...gwe gwe and amadioha are my most high gods..lets get back to being our brother's keeper...hausa igbo yoruba means nothin to me...got to love the stronger bond btw, binding our hearts together...for peace and progress
i cant recall this songs title.

chorus: "nigeria! my beloved country!! Africa is u and me!".

Nigeria...

i would love to go on and on but ive got to bounce.
Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by Chinwem(f): 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2013
The fact that Jesus didnt allow them to stone the woman who committed adultery doesn't mean he endorsed adultery
Same goes for Pope Francis statement

We may not judge on earth but God will definitely judge at the end.......The Book Of Life and Lake Of Fire will not automatically cease to exist because we say don't judge on earth
Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by frabel: 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2013
bros, let me ask u something. , do u believe in haven and hell, if yes, have u committed fornication before or go against any of the ten commandments of God>,
if you have done any of this, what differentiates u from a gay in the presence of God. in my own thinking, there is no difference, both of u have gone against the law of God and both of u will burn in hell unless u obtain forgiveness through repentance.
then what makes u believe that the same God that forgives a fornicator will not forgive a gay if both repents and ask for his mercy. im not God, but in my human thinking and from the Bible teaching, i am sure of one thing< > Christ Died for all of us, Both Gay and Straight.
I rest my case.

Segeggs: he will also change your views on murderers, rapists, cultists, ritualists, child marriage etc. Dont you see what the man his trying to do? He is trying to bring all cultures, all people from different perverted together under an umbrella of the NWO.

Homosexualism was unheard of in africa, now due to numerous campaigns abroad africans have start to imbibe the idea.

Anybody can judge the homosexuals so long you judge right. For him to have stylishly excused himself shows he is not of YHWH but of the devil.
Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by Jobig(m): 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2013
all na copy copy,try to do more than them we borrow from.pls brothers leave some of their thing for them.our culture and way of life is no more.if not the killing of people by Boko,in fact ne wetin fit this country and rest of world.
Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by Donykua: 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2013
Condemn not the sinner but the sin. Now man to man, woman to woman. Next will be man to animal.
Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by hakku: 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2013
dont 4get sodom nd gomorrah.
Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2013
Chinwem: The fact that Jesus didnt allow them to stone the woman who committed adultery doesn't mean he endorsed adultery
Same goes for Pope Francis statement

We may not judge on earth but God will definitely judge at the end.......The Book Of Life and Lake Of Fire will not automatically cease to exist because we say don't judge on earth

even if there is some Mighty boot wearing God with a superman butt-naked costume and a custom made golden trident...with grillz for teeth...

do u think he would condemn me for screwing my lover's a-hole

or u for preachin to d world about how u caught us in d very act on tape just so u can make me infamous or ruin my reputation et cetera.

and by d way, for d record u ppl should stop misquoting and misinterpreting scripture...the bible calls that a capital sin, cos its a lie against d holyspirit...

nobody wrote that jesus did not allow the jews to kill her...abi nah u give am hin suicide vest wey hin use threaten them...

jesus didnt have the highstakes to decide the adulterer's fate...

if he had tried to interfere when eventually they stoned her, he would have gotten his right eye bloodshot or better yet, killed.
Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2013
hakku: dont 4get sodom nd gomorrah.

d story doesnt check out and as far as im concerned it never happened.
Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by MAYOWAAK: 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2013
Karl-Maria Kertbeny or Károly Mária Kertbeny (born Karl-Maria Benkert) (Vienna, February 28, 1824 – Budapest, January 23, 1882) was an Austrian-born Hungarian journalist, memoirist, and human rights campaigner. He is best known for coining the words heterosexual and homosexual in 1869.

Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by lastpage: 5:34pm On Jul 31, 2013
You gays should stop fooling yourself by "misquoting PART and 'out of context"..... what the Pope said.

Anyone interested should search/google the Pope's speech and you will realize that he said "If the gay was ready to REPENT and BE HELPED".... who am l to condemn him!

How these "arse-diggers" have turned this to "support for Homosexuality" bats my imagination!

We know how they operate, they would hold unto any straw, to justify their animalistic fantasies!

Bloody Perverts!

Lastpage

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2013
italo:

Which of these is not to be obeyed by a Christian?

A. God: "do not judge."

B. Pope: "I will not judge."

C. Segeggs: "Anybody can judge."

Yup. You're right.

Buh please remember God said "I will judge"

Democracy and "civilization" will not justify ANY sin.

Dem go fear fear when God go judge.

Lord, have mercy on my soul.
I do not claim to be perfect, neither will I justify my wrongdoings.
I confess my imperfection and seek your justification and salvation.
Help me to live to please you, and love you with all my heart.

Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by pbling: 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
mind u,d pope is nt promotin gay,e said alow dem 2 d haus of God dey myt hav a change of hat dan we condemnin.if God shd mak our guilt who ll survive?let God b d judge
Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by pbling: 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2013
d pope is promotin gay bt e meant we shd alow dem in2 our midst of worship,dey myt hav a change of hat afta listenin 2 d tru gospel"if God shd mak our guilt who ll survive?"
Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by naomibaby(f): 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2013
I don't know what all this argument is all about! The devil has been selling us subtle lie from the begining, and one thing very certain is this: some people know where they come from and where they are going! For those who has not found their direction should better do so, so that pple like that won't be lead astrail. And know you this my pple; no Liar, fornicator, muderer, adulters/es, occultic, homosexual, lesbianism or gay! Or whatever! Will entre the kingdom of God! Otherwise make heaven. And the Bible says we shd flee evil and all its appearances! So pls, no one shd cajole anyone to learn to tolerate gays or lesbian! If I can't stand them, I can't stand them! I understand that they need help! ( That's for those of them that realises it iS not normal! Cos some don't ) But until they are willing to repent and have the resolve never to go back to it again! Then Jesus Christ grace is available. And pls, no gay should tell me he or she is a xtian! That's an insult on ma Faith. My bible tells me those who have the spirit of God are the sonS/Daughters of God. If christ leaves in you! You'l love to the extent of leaving ur own life and all those things you Hold dear.
Homosexualism is perversion of God standard by the devil! Adam/Eve, not Adam/adam or Eve/Eve. Don't be deceived no sinner will enter the kingdom of God. God loves the sinner, but hates the sin!
To the starter of this topic! Your friend got a better job! Good. You dnt knw the God you serve if you do, you'l remember his word: In dis world you shall have many troubles, but be cheerful because I have overcome the world. And also remember the devil is the ruler of this present system of this! So he needs more disciples, xtians that are not standing well can easily be lured!!! Have you stoped to ak yourself where gays got their money from? They'r always comfortable you know? Devil gives them all in exchange for their souls! Take heed!!! It is the endTime, be wise , be vigilant, be prayerful. NO sinner will make heaven. Jesus loves the sinner, but hates the sin! He said to the woman adultere! Go and sin no more! And he also said you can't serve God and mammon togeda! IMpossible! Gays! Come to Jesus! He'l help you overcome the addiction and save you! Cos he loves you so much! Be blessed. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by HezronLorraine(m): 6:19pm On Jul 31, 2013
hakku: dont 4get sodom nd gomorrah.
I don't believe at this moment some of you still hold unto misconceptualised belief's about the destruction of Sodom and Gommarah.let me make a little analysis.

Genesis made you know that,the Angels visited Abraham and foretold of their destruction.Abraham interceeded on behalf of the inahabitants of the cities but God had made up his mind to carry out the plan as he alone could see the heart of the people of Sodom and Gommarah.Abraham begged God to spare the city,cause there might be those who don't share in their wickedness.unfortunately non but Lot.you were made to understand at that point that Sodom and Gommarah were to be destroyed cause of wickedness.

Off the Angels went.they met Lot,note:the bible clearly stated hoe he welcomed them,offered them protection,food and shelter,the angels inisted on doing some Heavenly CIA intelligence gathering on the streets of the city to justify God's already laid down plan.Lot protested against them moving in the city,cause he knew they wouldn't be welcomed and what they would see would be sore to their eyes.at that point,it wasn't clear,what exactly was the evil.the men of Sodom practiced.
Not too long in Lot's house came the night hawks of Sodom,banging at the doors of Lot to bring out the men in his home so they may know them,that is have se.xual intercourse with them.we were made to know how Lot pleaded that the men defile his daughters intstead of carrying out the gang ra.pe on the men.
At this junction,Lot's authority was questioned.his place in a foreign city was abused,he was reminded that he was an alien and couldn't dictate to them what to do.before the men could take force of the house,the Angels took charge and struck them all blind.they immediately ushered Lot and his family out of the city woth instructions not to look back at the city when the annihilation begins.they did as instructed and left.the bible made us know fire and sulphur crushed the city and Lot's wife looked behind and became a pillar of salt.

Then,further prophet Ezekiel made some explanations in the book of Ezekiel 16:46-50.from there we can see both cities as very rich and powerful,blessed in abundance.clearly,this made Lot settle in there.we were made to know also that they didn't lift up the poor or helped the helpless.we remember the attempted gang rape which shows a sign of in-hospitality by the inhabitants of the cities.they didn't welcome strangers in their midst.also it showed tendencies of Sodom and Gommarah being an idolatrized society.
Ezekiel noted that they committed abomination b4 God,without laying emphasis on what could be the specific abomination,was it their in-hospitality and intolerance or that the men truely engaged in homsexual practices and we're wiped off becuase of it.

New testament,we have Jesus.the right hand of God.when he sent his disciples on a mission,he charged them on what to do,they were to bless and remain only in the cities and homes that welcomed them and catered for their needs for those will reap great from God.he made remarks that whatever city that didn't receive them would face the type of judgement that the people of Sodomand Gommarah encountered.

In condemnation of in-hospitality,Jesus made refernce to the two cities.we were made to know that Jesus made no plain remarks in condemnation of homosexuality,but always preached love and tolerance.

It is safe to say,th cities were not judged because of homosexuality,but because of in-hospiatily,oppression of the poor and most likey idolatary.though there's still benefit of doubt that homosexuality could have been inclusive.but the coming of christ was the answer to most myth about the old testament,Jesus didn't concenterate for once his message on homosexuality.

I may be wrong to some extent but these are unbiased analysis of this particular issue.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by naomibaby(f): 6:32pm On Jul 31, 2013
I don't know what all this argument is all about! The devil has been selling us subtle lie from the begining, and one thing very certain is this: some people know where they come from and where they are going! For those who has not found their direction should better do so, so that pple like that won't be lead astrail. And know you this my pple; no Liar, fornicator, muderer, adulters/es, occultic, homosexual, lesbianism or gay! Or whatever! Will entre the kingdom of God! Otherwise make heaven. And the Bible says we shd flee evil and all its appearances! So pls, no one shd cajole anyone to learn to tolerate gays or lesbian! If I can't stand them, I can't stand them! I understand that they need help! ( That's for those of them that realises it iS not normal! Cos some don't ) But until they are willing to repent and have the resolve never to go back to it again! Then Jesus Christ grace is available. And pls, no gay should tell me he or she is a xtian! That's an insult on ma Faith. My bible tells me those who have the spirit of God are the sonS/Daughters of God. If christ leaves in you! You'l love to the extent of leaving ur own life and all those things you Hold dear.
Homosexualism is perversion of God standard by the devil! Adam/Eve, not Adam/adam or Eve/Eve. Don't be deceived no sinner will enter the kingdom of God. God loves the sinner, but hates the sin!
To the starter of this topic! Your friend got a better job! Good. You dnt knw the God you serve if you do, you'l remember his word: In dis world you shall have many troubles, but be cheerful because I have overcome the world. And also remember the devil is the ruler of this present system of this! So he needs more disciples, xtians that are not standing well can easily be lured!!! Have you stoped to ak yourself where gays got their money from? They'r always comfortable you know? Devil gives them all in exchange for their souls! Take heed!!! It is the endTime, be wise , be vigilant, be prayerful. NO sinner will make heaven. Jesus loves the sinner, but hates the sin! He said to the woman adultere! Go and sin no more! And he also said you can't serve God and mammon togeda! IMpossible! Gays! Come to Jesus! He'l help you overcome the addiction and save you! Cos he loves you so much! Be blessed. Amen
Re: Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals by Jdfada: 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2013
Everybody has opinion on every issue under the sun. But the bible is crystal clear on homosexuality: Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.-- Leviticus 18:22. Moreover, It is not in our nature or culture as Africans. If you change ur view and accept gay marriage because the pontiff has spoken, be ready to modify ur view and accept animal marriage soon because another person thinking for u will tell u to do so in a well fine tuned way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help! I Can't Pray For A Long Period / Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry / Why Do "Born Again" Christians Still Commit Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.