Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Can You Kiss Your Partner In Front Of Ur Parents Or Friends Or Even In Public!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Kiss Your Partner In Front Of Ur Parents Or Friends Or Even In Public!! (2052 Views)

Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Kiss Your Partner In Front Of Ur Parents Or Friends Or Even In Public!! by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 31, 2013
Lol! I bet some of your can't cheesy cheesy :Pdon't ask me smiley
Re: Can You Kiss Your Partner In Front Of Ur Parents Or Friends Or Even In Public!! by Phranciz(m): 5:57am On Jul 31, 2013
Yes I can.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Partner In Front Of Ur Parents Or Friends Or Even In Public!! by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 31, 2013
grin My father will cut that mouth of yours, except he has done the necessary thing though.

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Your Partner In Front Of Ur Parents Or Friends Or Even In Public!! by Kuljoe(m): 6:10am On Jul 31, 2013
Oops . . . Passing by . . .
Re: Can You Kiss Your Partner In Front Of Ur Parents Or Friends Or Even In Public!! by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 31, 2013
Short kiss - yes.
All out kiss - no. Save that crap for private.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Partner In Front Of Ur Parents Or Friends Or Even In Public!! by Godson201333(m): 6:46am On Jul 31, 2013
@ OP what is public Affections? grin
Re: Can You Kiss Your Partner In Front Of Ur Parents Or Friends Or Even In Public!! by Exponental(m): 7:08am On Jul 31, 2013
Short kiss like a peck is ok anyday, anytime, anywhere for d married. The long one will only make sense @ d airport.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Partner In Front Of Ur Parents Or Friends Or Even In Public!! by Mynd44: 7:08am On Jul 31, 2013
When married, hell yeah. If anyone is uncomfortable, make them go marry too
Re: Can You Kiss Your Partner In Front Of Ur Parents Or Friends Or Even In Public!! by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 31, 2013
I have done that in a public bus, don't ask me how but, we got caught up in the moment. She had been away for a long time, and that day, she had me come pick her at the terminal. I didn't go with my car.. And add one to one, we kissed in the bus at intervals till we got to our stop. I know a lot of passengers would have felt it offencive, but, we got so caught up that we threw caution to the wind.

And by the way, it felt so good and earned me some serious trust.
That's one of my defence cards I pull up every time we'v got serious issues. grin
Re: Can You Kiss Your Partner In Front Of Ur Parents Or Friends Or Even In Public!! by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 31, 2013
y not, i can its not a sin but i would only do it on my wedding day.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Partner In Front Of Ur Parents Or Friends Or Even In Public!! by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 31, 2013
chidyhels: grin My father will cut that mouth of yours, except he has done the necessary thing though.
lol grin what's in it na,it's just a kiss,he should just give you a break tongue
Re: Can You Kiss Your Partner In Front Of Ur Parents Or Friends Or Even In Public!! by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 31, 2013
Phranciz: Yes I can.
nah,,you can't smiley tongue
Re: Can You Kiss Your Partner In Front Of Ur Parents Or Friends Or Even In Public!! by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 31, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Short kiss - yes.
All out kiss - no. Save that crap for private.
lol,for how long? cheesy
Re: Can You Kiss Your Partner In Front Of Ur Parents Or Friends Or Even In Public!! by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 31, 2013
Godson201333: @ OP what is public Affections? grin
lol,I don't know smiley but I don't mind,if you tutor me on that topic grin grin
Re: Can You Kiss Your Partner In Front Of Ur Parents Or Friends Or Even In Public!! by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 31, 2013
Exponental: Short kiss like a peck is ok anyday, anytime, anywhere for d married. The long one will only make sense @ d airport.
lol,not when you're married na
Re: Can You Kiss Your Partner In Front Of Ur Parents Or Friends Or Even In Public!! by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 31, 2013
Mynd_44: When married, hell yeah. If anyone is uncomfortable, make them go marry too
lol,you're cheating,it must be when you are not yet married cheesy
Re: Can You Kiss Your Partner In Front Of Ur Parents Or Friends Or Even In Public!! by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 31, 2013
brosss: I have done that in a public bus, don't ask me how but, we got caught up in the moment. She had been away for a long time, and that day, she had me come pick her at the terminal. I didn't go with my car.. And add one to one, we kissed in the bus at intervals till we got to our stop. I know a lot of passengers would have felt it offencive, but, we got so caught up that we threw caution to the wind.

And by the way, it felt so good and earned me some serious trust.
That's one of my defence cards I pull up every time we'v got serious issues. grin
awww!so sweet,now that's what am talking about cheesy
Re: Can You Kiss Your Partner In Front Of Ur Parents Or Friends Or Even In Public!! by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 31, 2013
nuru3000: y not, i can its not a sin but i would only do it on my wedding day.
not cool undecided
Re: Can You Kiss Your Partner In Front Of Ur Parents Or Friends Or Even In Public!! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2013
mayapop: lol,for how long? cheesy

Like 1 second.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Partner In Front Of Ur Parents Or Friends Or Even In Public!! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2013
Public??neva!!!,i can't o,hez a very gud kisser and if awon aye shuld see dat...na wahala

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Your Partner In Front Of Ur Parents Or Friends Or Even In Public!! by Adaeze003(f): 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2013
Mynd_44: When married, hell yeah. If anyone is uncomfortable, make them go marry too
Same here
Re: Can You Kiss Your Partner In Front Of Ur Parents Or Friends Or Even In Public!! by Godson201333(m): 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2013
mayapop: lol,I don't know smiley but I don't mind,if you tutor me on that topic grin grin

Lol Public affection is kissing each other right inside SHOP-RITE grin grin grin

So when are you gonna meet me there
Re: Can You Kiss Your Partner In Front Of Ur Parents Or Friends Or Even In Public!! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Like 1 second.
lol,doesn't count grin
Re: Can You Kiss Your Partner In Front Of Ur Parents Or Friends Or Even In Public!! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2013
Harbosede02: Public??neva!!!,i can't o,hez a very gud kisser and if awon aye shuld see dat...na wahala
lol
Re: Can You Kiss Your Partner In Front Of Ur Parents Or Friends Or Even In Public!! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2013
Godson201333:

Lol Public affection is kissing each other right inside SHOP-RITE grin grin grin

So when are you gonna meet me there
nigga in your dreams undecided tongue
Re: Can You Kiss Your Partner In Front Of Ur Parents Or Friends Or Even In Public!! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2013
mayapop: lol,doesn't count grin

Ok.. then any kind of passionate kiss is a no.. If I wouldn't kiss my mother/brother/sister/friend like that in public then I wouldn't kiss my partner either.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Partner In Front Of Ur Parents Or Friends Or Even In Public!! by Mynd44: 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2013
mayapop: lol,you're cheating,it must be when you are not yet married cheesy
Actually, I don't mind both ways ooooo. Just that my partner might be shy but when married, nobody fit talk ooooo
Re: Can You Kiss Your Partner In Front Of Ur Parents Or Friends Or Even In Public!! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2013
Mynd_44:
Actually, I don't mind both ways ooooo. Just that my partner might be shy but when married, nobody fit talk ooooo
#RealBossTalk smiley
Re: Can You Kiss Your Partner In Front Of Ur Parents Or Friends Or Even In Public!! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2013
lol no
Re: Can You Kiss Your Partner In Front Of Ur Parents Or Friends Or Even In Public!! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2013
ibkaye: lol no
are you shy? smiley tongue
Re: Can You Kiss Your Partner In Front Of Ur Parents Or Friends Or Even In Public!! by xynerise: 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2013
Kiss am for public say na under bridge we dey live? House no dey?

When am with my parents, it means we are discussing something important. Why would my wife come in our midst and kiss me? She dey mad? undecided.

I kiss her in front of my kids, I kiss her when her siblings or mine are present. grin
Re: Can You Kiss Your Partner In Front Of Ur Parents Or Friends Or Even In Public!! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2013
mayapop: are you shy? smiley tongue
yes actually tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Playboy / How Else Should I Tell Her? / Best Kiss Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.