Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Dont Blame Him 4 Not Beign Faithfull - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Blame Him 4 Not Beign Faithfull (2895 Views)

Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". / Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? / If Your Gf Likes Another Guy Who Would You Blame Him Or Your Gf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont Blame Him 4 Not Beign Faithfull by Mynd44: 9:33am On Jul 31, 2013
Segeggs: my mum is what every woman should emulate- good history.
In denial I see
Re: Dont Blame Him 4 Not Beign Faithfull by Mynd44: 9:34am On Jul 31, 2013
Segeggs: a thread for such guys is in the making, but 4 now ladies first
Spare us the bullcrap abeg
Re: Dont Blame Him 4 Not Beign Faithfull by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 31, 2013
Ladies, leave something for future husband to enjoy instead of giving it all to a stranger.

All these guys wey dey support these gals, una own thread they come sef, make we see whether them go support una.

3 Likes

Re: Dont Blame Him 4 Not Beign Faithfull by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 31, 2013
Mtchewwwu.make una advice urself first!!
Re: Dont Blame Him 4 Not Beign Faithfull by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 31, 2013
Harbosede02: Mtchewwwu.make una advice urself first!!
dont u believe in the saying "ladies first"?
Re: Dont Blame Him 4 Not Beign Faithfull by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 31, 2013
Segeggs: dont u believe in the saying "ladies first"?
itz nw u knw dere is a saying lyk dat abi??letz face it,guys nids al dis advice dan gurls..it doesn't mata wu gets it first!
Re: Dont Blame Him 4 Not Beign Faithfull by star4(f): 10:40am On Jul 31, 2013
Segeggs: How do you expect a man to stick to only his wife when her body has nothing more install for him? Most ladies engage themselves in too much premarital sex that they lose every inch of good that their future husband is suppose to enjoy. When a man marries such a woman, a spirit/feeling makes him to lose affection for her -a situation he cant quite explain- and tends to seek satisfastion elsewhere.

what do you think, ladies? Do you think you deserve a faithful man with your level of promiscousity?

Lol what a view of life. Mysoginistic sad man.
Re: Dont Blame Him 4 Not Beign Faithfull by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 31, 2013
star*:

Lol what a view of life. Mysoginistic sad man.
sorry it got to you grin
Re: Dont Blame Him 4 Not Beign Faithfull by star4(f): 11:01am On Jul 31, 2013
Segeggs: sorry it got to you grin

Why sorry? Sorry for what? Hating on woman? Sorry that you are generalising? Sorry for your bad spelling and grammar? Or does the word sorry just come too easy for you?
Re: Dont Blame Him 4 Not Beign Faithfull by Dovahkiin(m): 11:04am On Jul 31, 2013
Segeggs: when her body has nothing more install

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dont Blame Him 4 Not Beign Faithfull by star4(f): 11:13am On Jul 31, 2013
Dovahkiin:

grin grin grin

LOL! grin
Re: Dont Blame Him 4 Not Beign Faithfull by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 31, 2013
Dovahkiin:

grin grin grin

dont go laughing like a mad man cos i meant to write IN THE STORE
Re: Dont Blame Him 4 Not Beign Faithfull by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 31, 2013
star*:

Why sorry? Sorry for what? Hating on woman? Sorry that you are generalising? Sorry for your bad spelling and grammar? Or does the word sorry just come too easy for you?
you must be a runs babe.
Re: Dont Blame Him 4 Not Beign Faithfull by Dovahkiin(m): 11:49am On Jul 31, 2013
Segeggs: dont go laughing like a mad man cos i meant to write IN THE STORE

cool story bro grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dont Blame Him 4 Not Beign Faithfull by star4(f): 11:54am On Jul 31, 2013
Segeggs: you must be a runs babe.

Lame come back

Keep on hating mate
Re: Dont Blame Him 4 Not Beign Faithfull by star4(f): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2013
Segeggs: dont go laughing like a mad man cos i meant to write IN THE STORE

I think you meant to say 'in store' wink
Re: Dont Blame Him 4 Not Beign Faithfull by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2013
star*:

I think you meant to say 'in store' wink
thanks 4 correcting me again. It seems we could make a great so you can teach me how to speak the queen's english.

but hey,hope you haven't been sharing the punny?
Re: Dont Blame Him 4 Not Beign Faithfull by jumzzy448: 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2013
Exponental: What goes around........
Comes around.
Re: Dont Blame Him 4 Not Beign Faithfull by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
Yeah, cos i'll be letting it loose on guys next.
Re: Dont Blame Him 4 Not Beign Faithfull by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2013
Totally twisted logic
Re: Dont Blame Him 4 Not Beign Faithfull by star4(f): 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2013
Segeggs: thanks 4 correcting me again. It seems we could make a great so you can teach me how to speak the queen's english.

but hey,hope you haven't been sharing the punny?

Don't think so mate! After I teach you English I'll have nothing more install for you tongue

Hope you find a virgin English teacher soon wink
Re: Dont Blame Him 4 Not Beign Faithfull by lostgirl85(f): 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2013
Segeggs: How do you expect a man to stick to only his wife when her body has nothing more install for him? Most ladies engage themselves in too much premarital sex that they lose every inch of good that their future husband is suppose to enjoy. When a man marries such a woman, a spirit/feeling makes him to lose affection for her -a situation he cant quite explain- and tends to seek satisfastion elsewhere.

what do you think, ladies? Do you think you deserve a faithful man with your level of promiscousity?

Should she leave you when you get old and your penis is limp (don't get rock hard anymore) grin
Re: Dont Blame Him 4 Not Beign Faithfull by Sanboy25: 11:10pm On Jul 31, 2013
Segeggs: Most ladies engage themselves in too much premarital sex that they lose every inch of good that their future husband is suppose to enjoy. When a man marries such a woman, a spirit/feeling makes him to lose affection for her -a situation he cant quite explain- and tends to seek satisfastion elsewhere .

[b] Bullsh*t, are the woman with who he are seeking satisfaction elsewhere are virgins ? Aren't they also practicing s/e/x out of marriage by sleeping with the married men ? You mean to say that men enjoy the intercourse with other promiscuous women but not with their own woman who was ONCE promiscuous but changed life by marrying them...
Men rather ashawos a.k.a 'worn out' women (if I follow your logic) who are being used by many men during the same period of time, instead of the woman they choosed to marry and who sticks to one man.
When a man marries a woman he decide to forget about her past to be able to build a future with her, the man should have known that she was not a virgins at first, he just shouldn't have married her if he wanted a virgin.
Also, the private parts of a woman is a MUSCLE which means that she can EXERCISE it to make it more 'squeezy', if you know someone in that situation, tell the woman to exercise it, she can find how on the internet. How do you think that women cope after giving birth...? grin
[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Dont Blame Him 4 Not Beign Faithfull by Dovahkiin(m): 7:57am On Aug 01, 2013
star*:

Don't think so mate! After I teach you English I'll have nothing more install for you tongue

i c what u did there

2 Likes

Re: Dont Blame Him 4 Not Beign Faithfull by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 01, 2013
Dovahkiin:

i c what u did there
...cos it's so stupid
Re: Dont Blame Him 4 Not Beign Faithfull by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 01, 2013
star*:

you didnt answer my question
Re: Dont Blame Him 4 Not Beign Faithfull by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 01, 2013
A woman's not to be blamed for her husband's unfaithfulness. No one's responsible for your actions but yourself. He's the one with the oju kokoro.
Re: Dont Blame Him 4 Not Beign Faithfull by star4(f): 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2013
Segeggs: you didnt answer my question

Which question was that?
Re: Dont Blame Him 4 Not Beign Faithfull by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2013
star*:

Which question was that?
use binoculars
Re: Dont Blame Him 4 Not Beign Faithfull by Mynd44: 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2013
Segeggs: use binoculars
. Be nice
Re: Dont Blame Him 4 Not Beign Faithfull by star4(f): 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
Segeggs: use binoculars

I can see perfectly. You never asked me a question my dear *yawns*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Is Back At It Again... / Silly Things Ladies Do That Push Men/Guys Away / Nairaland Men Are Mostly Snobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.