Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles (47458 Views)

Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights / HORRIFIC: Man Wakes Up To Find A Massive Crocodile Under The Bed (PHOTOS) / Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Firstgentleman1(m): 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
Fulani BOII: Make my drug try am, if I no kill am eat ehn make I see wetin cause am
I no expect mk fulani boy sabi spell dog b4 sef, if na cow u mispell na i 4 no pardon u. I understand ehn?
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Sketch007(m): 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2013
Dtz xo ewwish !...
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Rhea(f): 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
[size=18pt]Stupid dog. Why did it not eat both testicles?[/size]
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Firstgentleman1(m): 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
ogugua88: Maybe Op should've written "paralyzed man" considering many members don't read past the titles of some threads. Smh.
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Firstgentleman1(m): 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
ogugua88: Maybe Op should've written "paralyzed man" considering many members don't read past the titles of some threads. Smh.
grin. I wonda o
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by morewealth(m): 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
Those balls must really be smelling for the dog to eat them...
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
Rhea: [size=18pt]Stupid dog. Why did it not eat both testicles?[/size]

Maybe the dog was on a diet, who knows.

2 Likes

Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by ATMCARD2(m): 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Chinatownm(m): 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2013
mad tins hapenin in mad places
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by sinto5(m): 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2013
;Ddis one na die o...the dog da ves.... :Pdis one na die o...the dog da ves....
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by COOLDK(m): 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2013
rutibaby: GOD WILL HEAL HIM IN JESUS NAME! THIS STORY MUST BE A TESTIMONY, TEST & SEE THE LORD IS GOOD....

Sister Ruth don enter now
FELLOWSHIP MODE ACTIVATED!!!
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by SirAlfred6(m): 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
grin[s][/s]
St_Black: men, that must be Scubby Doo in Vampire form. undecided
LMAO.
grin
St_Black: men, that must be Scubby Doo in Vampire form. undecided
LMAO.
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
Im driving down the road today and my son says "Hey Mom, why did that dog eat that guys you-know-what?"

shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
damn. lipsrsealed
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by dasparrow: 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2013
@Post[b][/b]

I don't care if the dog ate his pe*ni*s in addition to the testicles, I remain a canine enthusiast and animal/pet lover for life. If he had not left the doggie hungry but rather fed him, the doggie would have been too full to go after his testicles. Moral of the story? If you cannot take of and feed a doggie properly then don't acquire one or else the doggie will use your testicles for lunch or dinner.
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by tankwa: 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
That is why ladies are advantageous. I wish i be woman.
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by chokolatte: 8:58pm On Aug 02, 2013
But which pain sleep he dey sleep dat he didn't feel the dog chewing shocked what a terrible sleeper undecided
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by DeGraze(f): 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
So funny
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
chokolatte: But which pain sleep he dey sleep dat he didn't feel the dog chewing shocked what a terrible sleeper undecided

What part of paralyzed don't you understand? angry

1 Like

Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by stagger: 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
Haaaa! That dog ate his abunna! Kai!
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ouch!
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Dagoma: 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2013
Wonders shall never end.
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Skmoda360(m): 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
engineerd: LMFAO!!!
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by rindee(m): 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
Just checking my balls. undecidedJust checking my balls.
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by stevecantrell: 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2013
MAN'S BEST FRIEND ...
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by flyforall: 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2013
the smaller they are, the more danger they pose lol
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
spongeback: Am sure this dog has seen this man being given a BJ that's how it got the idea wink
Babe you see where your mind run go?
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Sike(m): 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
I can't laugh please!
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by ocelot2006(m): 9:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
Wow..that dog has gone nuts.
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by funmemezy: 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
But doesn't he hav sense of feelin,how could he hav woken up afta d dog has eatn d thing,may b d dog was blowin breez to it at d sam time.lolzzzzzzzz
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by ifeelgood: 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
If it were to be a lady what do you think the dog will eat? Just asking.
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
Gross, the dog must have been starving.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays / Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists / Pedestrian Bridge Collapses In Miami, Florida. Many Killed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.