Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,729 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles (47457 Views)

Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights / HORRIFIC: Man Wakes Up To Find A Massive Crocodile Under The Bed (PHOTOS) / Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
van PELaj: Yepariripa!
Samboribobo cheesygringrin

1 Like

Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by plendil: 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
Vanneni: lipsrsealed But what attracted the dog to the testes out of all other parts of the man's body

Good question. undecided
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Riskymallam: 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2013
grin lol ... Bad Do.ggy
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by todnelly(m): 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
embarassedBring am com ondostate make d dog see dogs die every day as suya.
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by kagari: 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2013
Could this be end time tins?
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by plendil: 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2013
Pius007: That kind of sleep is questionable.

INDEED.

Given just how sensitive one's p-nuts are, such that a mere foreign touch is all that's needed to get me awake from the deepest of sleep, I'm finding it hard to understand what influence the man was under that he didn't feel a thing.

It's certainly not normal sleep.
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by dom(m): 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2013
why do i seriously feel that this is an animal blow.job gone wrong? Nothing is beyond these white people sha.
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Exponental(m): 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
emk4lif: Jeeez **grabs my crotch firmly**
dog owners shld henceforth wear "epon guard".......scrotum guard or wat is it called, d type cricketers wear.
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by chagga(m): 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
No b small tin ooo
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Bright2(m): 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
Why must he sleep unclad,i suspected he was prepared for wet dream.
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by chagga(m): 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
It is not easy 2 make FP twice in 2 days sOmeone help me shout hallelujah
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Youngtekkey(m): 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
oh my God,Trying To Imagine It Oh No My Thing Is Still Strong Dog Never Eat Am Still Stand Erect Lolzzz
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Adehwale: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
St_Black: men, that must be Scubby Doo in Vampire form. undecided
LMAO.
Guy, its scooby, nt scubby *walks away*
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Enems(m): 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
That Bingo should be kill with immediate effects.
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2013
Man's bestfriend vs man's greatest asset.
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Nevahateme(m): 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2013
sorry(pele so gbo)
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Hunkyimage(m): 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2013
spongeback: Am sure this dog has seen this man being given a BJ that's how it got the idea wink

Watz BJ? Boko....?
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by kc007(m): 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2013
ebamma: .That's what happens when u try to show love to a dog, if na for my town calabar where that dog dey, him no go fit try that rubbish
Because u for don chop the dog since..., before it could think of harming you. Lol
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2013
Another horror movie . . .
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Tinoxky: 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
O! Boy eeh!!
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by batstan(m): 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2013
tongue
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Hunkyimage(m): 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2013
imperiouxx: The ball eater

Dis kind sef,e no fit belle-full persin sef... mtcheew!!! My fellow calabar folkz how una seeam?
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by KehindeOmololu: 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2013
This is a big lesson to some one like myself,I really enjoys sleeping uncad,weneva am alone on bed..
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Peterkleva(m): 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hillarious grin
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Akanniade(m): 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hunkyimage:

Dis kind sef,e no fit belle-full persin sef... mtcheew!!! My fellow calabar folkz how una seeam?
By the time u use hot water scrape the hair finish, wetin remain no go reach one chicken.
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by md003: 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
grin one down one to go lol
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Youngtekkey(m): 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
plendil:

INDEED.

Given just how sensitive one's p-nuts are, such that a mere foreign touch is all that's needed to get me awake from the deepest of sleep, I'm finding it hard to understand what influence the man was under that he didn't feel a thing.

It's certainly not normal sleep.
the man don shark emu drink beer before he sleep so as the dog dey chop the epon him dey dream say na one girl DEY TOUCH HIS THING
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
adaobi123: This is why i hate animals undecided
you don't have to, they are delicious.

1 Like

Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
Maybe Op should've written "paralyzed man" considering many members don't read past the titles of some threads. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by funshint(m): 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
Poor dog; RIP!!!
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by rutibaby(f): 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
GOD WILL HEAL HIM IN JESUS NAME! THIS STORY MUST BE A TESTIMONY, TEST & SEE THE LORD IS GOOD....
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Odunharry(m): 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
d man no eat d dog?e dn 4k up o...make him eat am so dat d testicl go cm bk,lol

abi e dy dream say na woman e dy wit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays / Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists / Pedestrian Bridge Collapses In Miami, Florida. Many Killed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.