Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? (3371 Views)

Does Money Matter In Relationships? / Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) / Does Money Equal Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by WAM1(f): 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
mekaboy: I never knew the woman could talk, all she did then was serve chicken and red wine and smile. Till things got tough. Then I realized the power of money.

Lol- singing money money money money money!!! It's a joy to submit to ones husband especially if the man is worthy of the crown. Husband having more money wouldn't make me more humble- in fact I would relax and bask in the blessings o shu house wife things mehn. If the money is equal submission remains the same but of course I would be on my toes as well trying to be the support should in case. If he has less- lol submission wouldn't and shouldn't change. Although it might be an uphill task but it could be done it has been done and it should be done.
Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by Nuzo1(m): 12:33am On Aug 02, 2013
Money buys almost everything...including loyalty.

It may not buy love tho...as sometimes one is engulfed with that sense of emptiness arising from the fact that your partner is only tolerating you cos of the money.

1 Like

Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by Excellent7(m): 10:22am On Aug 02, 2013
Any young guy taking the "crap" some babes are saying that money does not affect their attitude is sitting on a very long thing. I do not have any doubt that the "men" in the house know how far! Do not say I did not warn you oh.
On nairaland it's money does not move me, it does not change my attitude. I hear!
In reality in a lot of cases, the position I have observed is: my money! my money!!. My husband's money is our money, my money is my own!!!
I am in expectation of some firecrackers coming my way. Let it come. The truth is oftentimes bitter.
Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by Ammanda(f): 10:47am On Aug 02, 2013
sirhot: story, you notice them and pass shocked shocked grin are you not a Nigerian girl again?
what do you take nigerian women for? After all where are u from? America,lol. Are nigerian girls that poor to lose their minds over money?
Why do some girls from wealthy homes chose relatively lower class men but responsible enough with good character as husbands over their wealthy rude with bad character suitors even when their parents are not in agreement?
Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by mekaboy(m): 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ammanda :
what do you take nigerian women for? After all where are u from? America,lol. Are nigerian girls that poor to lose their minds over money?
Why do some girls from wealthy homes chose relatively lower class men but responsible enough with good character as husbands over their wealthy rude with bad character suitors even when their parents are not in agreement?

It happens more in Nigerian movies than reality.

1 Like

Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by Monicasque(f): 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
in most cases when a guy has more money the woman becomes more humble especially if she is mostly in it for the cash but i know woman who even earn more than their men but still remain humble. I personally blv that money should only make you more humble in life because pride walks before a fall when it comes to life in general. Even if there is no threat to your finances its just good to be a humble person, whether you got more than him or not

1 Like

Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
If you were an idiotic husband as a rich man,why won't your wife insult the the melanin off your skin when being broke is added to being idiotic. Like I always say,the few good men don't whine about women, why ? Because they are treated the way they deserve.

A good man is a good man,thus he deserves utmost respect,add money to him,the world will worship him.When the only part of a man that makes sense is his pocket,of what use is his empty evil self without his pocket?

All am saying is that men should treat their wives right when the money is there(treating right doesn't mean drowning her in naira notes ) so she can humbly stand by you when you are broke.Most women use these broke times to launch their revenge on their horrible husbands.

There are exceptions though,some women can only worship money,a man of dignity means nothing to them.

4 Likes

Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2013
^^^ it seems like those women are only with their men cos of the money so of course their tune will change when the money is gone. If a woman isnt going to respect her man when he is broke then she shouldn't be with him when he has money... and that works both ways.

1 Like

Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by WAM1(f): 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2013
byvan: If you were an idiotic husband as a rich man,why won't your wife insult the the melanin off your skin when being broke is added to being idiotic. Like I always say,the few good men don't whine about women, why ? Because they are treated the way they deserve.

A good man is a good man,thus he deserves utmost respect,add money to him,the world will worship him.When the only part of a man that makes sense is his pocket,of what use is his empty evil self without his pocket?

All am saying is that men should treat their wives right when the money is there(treating right doesn't mean drowning her in naira notes ) so she can humbly stand by you when you are broke.Most women use these broke times to launch their revenge on their horrible husbands.

There are exceptions though,some women can only worship money,a man of dignity means nothing to them.

You nailed it !!!!
Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by lostgirl85(f): 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2013
mekaboy: I knew a couple who moved into a state because the husband got a new job there. They had 3 kids, the marriage was cool, I lived in the same compound with them, the man even hot a contract we did together and shared profit.

On a good day when I am invited to their home, the wife was always in the kitchen, making peper soup and chicken, and we ate with red wine . The home was sweet, after some months, efcc came after the boss, took over the company and he lost his job.

hmmmm, after some months,the mans car battery started running down, the man would wake me up in the morning to borrow battery to start his car.

After a while to save the stress, I wld drop his kids off at school since I pass that route daily. But I noticed the wife now walks back home with the kids instead of the man piking them.

Later the car became very noisy and smoked a lot, the man was still hoping that friends who promised to help with job or political appointment wld fulfill their promise.

This man lost so much weight before my eyes, the car packed up, I noticed the children started staying home, the man cld not afford the fees of the expensive school again.

Landlord started demanding for rent which the man was paying in bits until the landlord told him that he wld give him 6month free without paying rent while he gets another house and move.

It broke my heart one morning I heard things breaking in their apartment with noise. There was a fight, the man beat up the woman, she was challenging his authority and talking to him anyhow.

I saw him that morning we greeted like nothing happened because I mind my business. The same fights started occurring regularly till he later moved to village.

I never knew the woman could talk, all she did then was serve chicken and red wine and smile. Till things got tough. Then I realized the power of money.

Wow, this goes for some not all though so sad
Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by mekaboy(m): 12:13am On Aug 06, 2013
lostgirl85:

Wow, this goes for some not all though so sad

It goes for most.
Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by lostgirl85(f): 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2013
mekaboy:

It goes for most.

I can only speak for myself ............ But sadly you are probably right
Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2013
lostgirl85: Money is only important to those who were raised in poverty
who una wan deceive?Lol c al dis gold diggers sayin money is not important.Poor or rich,money makes women humble and show respect.
Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2013
lostgirl85: Money is only important to those who were raised in poverty
Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Coming from a woman who isnt humble enough to respect her husbands wishes about travelling with his baby!! angry Only to go ahead and disobey him, hurt his baby girl and still wasnt humble enough to apologise with humility!! angry

Walahi, Talahi!!!, you deserved to be flogged...

@ Topic, Money makes people do crazy things.. Its rare to see a humble rich woman, talkless of one married to a poor husband.
GBAGAM
Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2013
sirhot: I hear, why do you always look at the guy who is driving a range rover sport, or if you walk on the road and hear a car horn you turn just in case in the guy in the Bentley is calling you. grin grin tongue
u dey mind al dis galz.Asfar as it is online,u dnt expect dem to tel d truth.Op u should av even made d topic dis way "ARE WOMEN HUMBLE AND RESPECTFULL WHEN IN MATERIAL AND FINANCIAL NEED".Absolute YES.Let ur money finish today if dat woman wil not run away 4rm u.Al women are gold diggers but only d degree varies,dat of d poor varies 4rm dat of d rich.
Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by lostgirl85(f): 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2013
Emmadani: who una wan deceive?Lol c al dis gold diggers sayin money is not important.Poor or rich,money makes women humble and show respect.

this is always a dunkey hole on here judging people please dont be mad because you married a gold digger. money na humble me. i can make my own money the joystick makes me shut up. period point blank and in that order.
Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2013
lostgirl85:

this is always a dunkey hole on here judging people please dont be mad because you married a gold digger. money na humble me. i can make my own money the joystick makes me shut up. period point blank and in that order.
hahaha,na fight?Make it clear,d penis make u humble or d guy behind d penis make u humble?But money wil stil make u humble no mata wat.
Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by scribble: 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2013
lostgirl85:

So if u see python na, d next thing na to kiss am, salute am, and make no more chatter. Pls wts ya bb pin
Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2013
scribble:

So if u see python na, d next thing na to kiss am, salute am, and make no more chatter. Pls wts ya bb pin
hahahahahahahaha.
Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by lostgirl85(f): 10:55pm On Aug 12, 2013
scribble:

It's 2012 I buy my own things. Plus my daddy has a phantom I can drive anytime wink
Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by Nobody: 3:34am On Aug 13, 2013
mekaboy: I knew a couple who moved into a state because the husband got a new job there. They had 3 kids, the marriage was cool, I lived in the same compound with them, the man even hot a contract we did together and shared profit.

On a good day when I am invited to their home, the wife was always in the kitchen, making peper soup and chicken, and we ate with red wine . The home was sweet, after some months, efcc came after the boss, took over the company and he lost his job.

hmmmm, after some months,the mans car battery started running down, the man would wake me up in the morning to borrow battery to start his car.

After a while to save the stress, I wld drop his kids off at school since I pass that route daily. But I noticed the wife now walks back home with the kids instead of the man piking them.

Later the car became very noisy and smoked a lot, the man was still hoping that friends who promised to help with job or political appointment wld fulfill their promise.

This man lost so much weight before my eyes, the car packed up, I noticed the children started staying home, the man cld not afford the fees of the expensive school again.

Landlord started demanding for rent which the man was paying in bits until the landlord told him that he wld give him 6month free without paying rent while he gets another house and move.

It broke my heart one morning I heard things breaking in their apartment with noise. There was a fight, the man beat up the woman, she was challenging his authority and talking to him anyhow.

I saw him that morning we greeted like nothing happened because I mind my business. The same fights started occurring regularly till he later moved to village.

I never knew the woman could talk, [size=16pt]all she did then was serve chicken and red wine and smile. [/size]Till things got tough. Then I realized the power of money.

grin
Re: Does Money Humble Women In Marriage? by 49cents(m): 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
WAM?:

Lol- singing money money money money money!!! It's a joy to submit to ones husband especially if the man is worthy of the crown. Husband having more money wouldn't make me more humble- in fact I would relax and bask in the blessings o shu house wife things mehn. If the money is equal submission remains the same but of course I would be on my toes as well trying to be the support should in case. If he has less- lol submission wouldn't and shouldn't change. Although it might be an uphill task but it could be done it has been done and it should be done.

Was listening to a radio pragramme on my way from the days business and the topic was on wives submitting to their husbands and I begin to wonder of what nature is this submission.....

Submission is but a natural thing for a woman to her husband if she understands what marraige as an imagery of Christ relationship with His Church.......

The problem is that even a 'christain' lady would not consider if her boo has that Christ-like quality in the first palce they are concerned with his tasefully furnished apartment and all other persk which I must say are not bad at all(it may just be due to her passing her so-called prime and you start hearing MAM NA MAN....what is 'bad' is that they allow theese things to make them exchange marraige vows with a man they hope would be' worthy of submission'!

There are no guarantees in marraige and that's the more reason why we must get it right where it matters most at the outset

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Help Abt My Sex Life.. / Beautiful Female Names You Love / Singles: 6 Stupid Things To Do To Mess Up Your Life Now! (plus Free Downloads)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.