Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (570243 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
JideSM:

So.

Please, I keep getting messages that people have sent me voice messages and that I should dial 400 to listen. When I dial, the call just ends, every single time.

One of your customer care representatives asked me to use 100, but that says I have dialed a non-functioning number or so.

I really need to listen to those messages.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by nwabuwa: 4:21am On Mar 23, 2016
JideSM:

please be informed that your request has been completed.
Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:41am On Mar 24, 2016
YOMITEWIN:
Mr jide I beg of u please option me out the Bblite plan cos I sent EXPIRE TO 21600 all to no avail My Number 08137358637

Hello YOMITEWIN, so sorry about this. I will provide feedback on this shortly. Cheers
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:49am On Mar 24, 2016
Babalakin:
Good day OP .please someone stole my samsung galaxy note 3 on the 8th of February ;and i've just been notified by AVG anti theft of sim change.The old sim serial is 89234010002969528127.
New sim serial:89234010001708083584.please I want the phone traced or possibly blocked.thanks in anticipation of your prompt reply.

Hi Babalakin, i'm deeply sorry about your stolen device. Please note that i can only assist to block the sim and not the phone. Let me know if you would you like me to assist. Cheers
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:51am On Mar 24, 2016
habeeb246:
i cant send any sms on my line, both free and paid. my number is 08168106215,, thanks

Hi habeeb246, apologies for the inconvenience. Please confirm if your message centre number is +234803000000. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Fisfrank(m): 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
Pls I want to cancel this Mtn sms facebook plsss....... My number is 08133338601 thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Babalakin(m): 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
JideSM:

Hi Babalakin, i'm deeply sorry about your stolen device. Please note that i can only assist to block the sim and not the phone. Let me know if you would you like me to assist. Cheers
thank you.please kindly block both sims
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ryfoz(m): 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
Pls sir help me to deactivate musicplus on this my line
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Matinoh: 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
jide, pls can u help re-register my sim card with my BVN number... I can't go to ur office nw and the sim has been temporarily blocked
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by kuraking(m): 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
Please unsubscribe me from Mtn callerfeel.. I don't even know how to use it, I can't remember registering for the service. I have tried 'Stop' 'cancel' to 50016, keeps replying me with " sorry the command u entered is incorrect" please 30 naira weekly for service I don't use is annoying... Am seriously contemplating porting... My number is 08067544644.... Will be glad if u help me out
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
JideSM:

Hi habeeb246, apologies for the inconvenience. Please confirm if your message centre number is +234803000000. Regards
I quoted you with an inquiry up on this page.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Matinoh: 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
jide, pls can u help re-register my sim card with my BVN number... I can't go to ur office nw and the sim has been temporarily blocked.. Please its my main line and its urgent.. tanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Churchillsaug(m): 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
Mtn just send me txt that I have 1 day free callertune trial that will be automaticaly renewed with N50, that if I want to opt out I should send blah blah blah to blah blah blah, before I said jack, another txt hit my phone that N50 have been deducted from my ballance for fvcked callertune. Just like that Haba, there are better ways to defraud people that a broad day rubbery. I did'nt accept anything, I did'nt send anything, VOOM, my 50box was taken away just like that. In as much as I hate airtel, they can never take your money without you giving it to them, but mtn? Theives! All of them, including their agents. Once mtn employs you, they will send to a lying training to make you a professional lier. They will twist matter to their own favour. Imagine an agent telling me that I changed to another tariff, that was why the callerune was activated. I told the lier that I did'nt do that, you know what he replied? That someone did it without my knowledge. Mtn is the last network to refund money to a customer, airtel have done that on many occassions. How will you send me a txt and ask me to send no to 4100 to stop the service? And if I dont, it means that I have accepted. Did I tell you to send me the txt at the first place? Why giving me such dubious condition? Why not say if I want to subscribe i should send yes to 4100? Because people dont buy that idea again, people dont even bother to read the message and delete it once it's from mtn, then, they have to activate it by their self and ask you to deactivate. Mtn are just bunch of criminals. I think the best way to use mtn like I'm doing right now is to just relegate it to one small nokia torch light phone and be using to just recieve calls alone without recharging it and use a better network in your main phone for main activities. Mtn fvcked up network
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Dmcool(m): 12:38am On Mar 27, 2016
Churchillsaug:
Mtn just send me txt that I have 1 day free callertune trial that will be automaticaly renewed with N50, that if I want to opt out I should send blah blah blah to blah blah blah, before I said jack, another txt hit my phone that N50 have been deducted from my ballance for fvcked callertune. Just like that Haba, there are better ways to defraud people that a broad day rubbery. I did'nt accept anything, I did'nt send anything, VOOM, my 50box was taken away just like that. In as much as I hate airtel, they can never take your money without you giving it to them, but mtn? Theives! All of them, including their agents. Once mtn employs you, they will send to a lying training to make you a professional lier. They will twist matter to their own favour. Imagine an agent telling me that I changed to another tariff, that was why the callerune was activated. I told the lier that I did'nt do that, you know what he replied? That someone did it without my knowledge. Mtn is the last network to refund money to a customer, airtel have done that on many occassions. How will you send me a txt and ask me to send no to 4100 to stop the service? And if I dont, it means that I have accepted. Did I tell you to send me the txt at the first place? Why giving me such dubious condition? Why not say if I want to subscribe i should send yes to 4100? Because people dont buy that idea again, people dont even bother to read the message and delete it once it's from mtn, then, they have to activate it by their self and ask you to deactivate. Mtn are just bunch of criminals. I think the best way to use mtn like I'm doing right now is to just relegate it to one small nokia torch light phone and be using to just recieve calls alone without recharging it and use a better network in your main phone for main activities. Mtn fvcked up network

Na bcs of #50 u write this epistle.?? Easy bro.

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Churchillsaug(m): 8:45am On Mar 27, 2016
Dmcool:

Na bcs of #50 u write this epistle.?? Easy bro.
u no go understand. Only if you know how many millions of their customers they are doing this same thing to. Multiply #50 by 5 million and know whats up. That money small but it has a lot of value. I've seen where a customer threatning to sue a particular bank branch over just #4 deduction from his account without justification. So, #50 is a big deal to me bro. This type of your comment is what encourages these people to be rubbing us and nobody is doing anything about it. It's very wrong bro

2 Likes

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by hokabs(m): 10:23am On Mar 27, 2016
hokabs:
Hello Mr Jide,please sir help me deactivate my mtn line from Brain buster which deducted #20 daily. My number 07034382570 Thanks
pls help i can be wasting money recharging
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
Oga JideSM, #100 mysteriously vanished from my account yesterday. I know I won't get a refund but why MTN like evils. Why?? sad

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
koonbey:

Please, I keep getting messages that people have sent me voice messages and that I should dial 400 to listen. When I dial, the call just ends, every single time.

One of your customer care representatives asked me to use 100, but that says I have dialed a non-functioning number or so.

I really need to listen to those messages.

There is currently no voice message service, kindly provide the code that sent the message to you. The code to listen to voicemail is 100.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Matinoh: 12:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
JideSM:

There is currently no voice message service, kindly provide the code that sent the message to you. The code to listen to voicemail is 100.
jide, pls can u help re-register my sim card with my BVN number... I can't go to ur office nw and the sim has been temporarily blocked.. Please its my main line and its urgent.. tanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
iyke926:
Oga JideSM, #100 mysteriously vanished from my account yesterday. I know I won't get a refund but why MTN like evils. Why?? sad

Kindly provide your phone number, also state the date this deduction was made.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
Matinoh:

Hello, please be informed that you need to be physically present. Kindly visit the closest MTN office to you with a valid ID card and details of your line to complete the sim registration procedure.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
Fisfrank:
Pls I want to cancel this Mtn sms facebook plsss....... My number is 08133338601 thanks
Hello, the service has been deactivated as requested.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JustCurious: 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
JideSM:

Apologies. Please dial *131*6*5# .
Thanks, JideSM.
I did dial *131*6*5# yet, that wouldn't stop it because there wasn't an option to opt-out, but to re-subscribe for the different plans.

The last time MTN stopped the deduction was when I decided to keep a less than N25 balance.

Thanks, for the efforts, though. It's appreciated.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ryfoz(m): 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
ryfoz:
Pls sir help me to deactivate musicplus on this my line

OGA JIDE PLS HELP ME NA
YOU ALWAYS SKIP MY ISSUES embarassed
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by moobbie: 12:33am On Mar 28, 2016
Mr. JIDE, please help me to stop mtn from deducting my airtime after my data is exhausted. Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by moobbie: 12:33am On Mar 28, 2016
Mr. JIDE, please help me to stop mtn from deducting my airtime after my data is exhausted. 08135620483 Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by dblaisepascal(m): 8:08am On Mar 28, 2016
I misplaced my MTN SIM, have tried retrieving the line, but its taking too long to restore... I desperately need my backup contacts like urgently'' pls, how can I access my backed-up contacts online?.. I will appreciate any possible assistance.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by OloriAbefe(f): 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
Pls, how can I retrieve my MTN share and sell pin without contacting CC....pls, it's very urgent
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:05am On Mar 29, 2016
OloriAbefe:
Pls, how can I retrieve my MTN share and sell pin without contacting CC....pls, it's very urgent

Please send your phone number for assistance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.