Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (570094 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Jelo4kul(m): 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
JideSM:

Hello, so sorry to hear this. Kindly see below details on MTN lotto.

Good evening Jide,

I never expected that I would be a victim to mtn problems anytime soon. But as I speak am in a state of utmost frustration. It all started two days ago, I couldn't receive calls on my mtn line(08062950253). I thought it was a mere issue. Not until this evening that the issue persisted that I decided that I can't take it any longer. The surprising part is that I can make calls with this number but I can't receive call.

I would really appreciate if you help me resolve this issue. THANKS in advance.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by IBB98(m): 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
Goodday chief,how do i unsubscribe from MTN BETATALK PACKAGE?Kindly assists sir.My nbr is 0803 468 5849‬.Tanx.

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by jsben(m): 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
G
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Naughtylyn: 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
Empower yourself, someone - spouse, brother, anyone interested. Get the book on SMARTPHONES Repairs from Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by tanichris(m): 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
JideSM:

For the past two weeks now, MTN Keeps deducting N15 Everyday from my credit.
I've tried all the codes I know, Buh it won't stop.
Please do something about it. Here's my number 07063156674

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
Y'ello, I apologize for this. Checks show that the N15 was deducted for SMS sent to international numbers.
tanichris:

Please do something about it. Here's my number 07063156674
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
Y'ello Jsben, checks made on your line show that N4 was charged for SMS sent to different numbers. Please check your send messages to view this. The inconvenience is regretted.
jsben:
Good evening Mr Jide, Please #4 SMS charge is being deducted continuously for a message I sent just once. I kindly need your assistance. 07031185907
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hello, I'd be glad to assist you. Please confirm the package you would like to migrate to.
IBB98:
Goodday chief,how do i unsubscribe from MTN BETATALK PACKAGE?Kindly assists sir.My nbr is 0803 468 5849‬.Tanx.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
Y'ello Jelo4kul, I am sorry you had such experience. Please be informed that the issue has been resolved.
Jelo4kul:

Good evening Jide,

I never expected that I would be a victim to mtn problems anytime soon. But as I speak am in a state of utmost frustration. It all started two days ago, I couldn't receive calls on my mtn line(08062950253). I thought it was a mere issue. Not until this evening that the issue persisted that I decided that I can't take it any longer. The surprising part is that I can make calls with this number but I can't receive call.

I would really appreciate if you help me resolve this issue. THANKS in advance.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
Y'ello, please forward the affected number via personal message to enable me look into the issue and have it resolved. Sorry about this experience.
maestroferddi:
Please help on this matter:

I virtually all my airtime on my MTN line as soon as I recharge. The recharge credit gets wiped out as soon as I recharge. Been having challenge in the past four days.

I suspect some fraudsters are using some kind of code to steal my airtime or what do you think?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hello Yemi2plus, your BB balance is 2.3GB and your inability to view balance is regretted, we are working to resolve this. Please be informed that you will receive 1GB (WOW weekend data bonus) when you recharge ABOVE N500. Apologies for the inconvenience.
yemi2plus:
MTN Nigeria and Their Fraudulent Acts

I re-activated my monthly BB subscription on Sunday, 17 July, 2016, which is suppose to expire 16/08/2016 16:12:39PM based on the confirmation/successful text I received.

Sadly however, it stopped connecting today and all effort I made to check my status was not successful.

Each time I send "status" to "21600" as a text, I receive this as a reply, "Yello! Your Black Berry has no active DA" . In fact, I've not been able to check my status for a very long time now including the last subscription I did. Also, all my calls to your CC automatically hangs up after telling me to wait for a representative.

Since I needed to be online for vital reasons, I decided to recharge 500NGN to earn your 1GB WoW data weekend bonus. Please note that I did it last week by re-charging 200NGN and 500NGN and received 100MB and 1GB free data respectively as bonus.

After re-charging 500NGN today, I received a pop up text confirming my recharge was successful plus showing my free 1GB data. However, when I checked my account balance, I saw 100MB as my bonus instead of 1GB that was advertised, though, my 500NGN was still intact.

Now, my questions are;

1. What's the status of my current BB monthly data plan?

2. Why I've not been able to check my status using the traditional text method?

3. Why was I deceive to recharge 500NGN to receive 1GB data bonus but got 100MB instead?

My affected MTN number is: 070 3018 7784.

Thanks as I anticipate your quick response.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
Y'ello, I am sorry to hear that you experienced some difficulty while trying to use the WOW weekend data promo. Please share the affected number via personal message and state your device type and error message received.
Nwanna2588:
I got mtn wow weekend promo and it did not work on my system. That same system works with another mtn line. I don't like to be complaining but this very one has made me to behave otherwise
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hello Esesuper, I can understand how you feel and am deeply sorry about this experience. Checks show that the N100 was deducted for the Music plus service active on your line. Also be informed that you will receive 1GB(WOW weekend data promo) when you recharge ABOVE N500. The inconvenience is highly regretted.
Esesuper:
Well, I hope MTN gets this cos am really pissed right now.

My number is 08067179577.
I loaded my 500 naira airtime an hour ago (at about 12.34 am 22/7/2016) and I received a message that my recharge of 500 naira was successful and that I have received a data bonus of 1gb (ie the wow weekend thingy). This bonus 1gb data is d reason why I loaded d 500 naira airtime in d first place.
I decided to check my balance and to my greatest surprise, I had 400 naira airtime left, even though I didn't make any call and never subscribed to any funny mtn service with funny hidden charges, not even caller tunes! Also, my data service is on my glo line, cos I use a 2-sim android phone. And I have NEVER borrowed money from MTN!
2ndly, d wow weekend data bonus was nowhere to be found.
So now MTN scammed me of the promised 1gb data and N100 airtime. I have tried several times to call customer service but u guys keep hanging up on me after telling me to hold on for a customer care representative.
This action by a renowned service provider like mtn is unacceptable and I won't rest until I get my money back with apologies.
This continuous scamming by mtn is d reason why I haven't loaded my line for over 2 months now. I was just about to give u guys another chance and this is what I get?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Udezer69(m): 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
Does MTN have a timed based internet plan? One without data cap or anyone, even if it has data cap...
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by yemi2plus(m): 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
JideSM:
Hello Yemi2plus, your BB balance is 2.3GB and your inability to view balance is regretted, we are working to resolve this. Please be informed that you will receive 1GB (WOW weekend data bonus) when you recharge ABOVE N500. Apologies for the inconvenience.

This is coming rather too late, I have already re-subscribed to a new BB monthly plan last night.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by tanichris(m): 6:56am On Jul 27, 2016
JideSM:
Y'ello, I apologize for this. Checks show that the N15 was deducted for SMS sent to international numbers.
Laughs...
undecidedfunny enough Buh, I don't have any international number on my phone. Let alone, send an SMS to one.
I beg you in the name of God. Please do something embarassed
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 7:42am On Jul 27, 2016
Udezer69:
Does MTN have a timed based internet plan? One without data cap or anyone, even if it has data cap...
Hello Udezer69, kindly note it has data limit. Thank you
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by tanichris(m): 7:54am On Jul 27, 2016
tanichris:

Laughs...
undecidedfunny enough Buh, I don't have any international number on my phone. Let alone, send an SMS to one.
I beg you in the name of God. Please do something embarassed
Another N50 has been removed from my credit.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 27, 2016
How do I activate my voicemail?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 27, 2016
tanichris:

Please do something about it. Here's my number

Gionee (M5) user? Yes? Then, a sales statistics msg is sent to an international line for evaluation as survey. Its automated. #15 per sim each day. You can try freezing the app yourself using Titanium backup. I doubt if the inSystem freeze option can freeze a system's app so its recommended u get root access.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Dumas32(m): 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hi, is this promo still on?

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by tanichris(m): 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
MasterEmmanu3l:

Gionee (M5) user? Yes? Then, a sales statistics msg is sent to an international line for evaluation as survey. Its automated. #15 per sim each day. You can try freezing the app yourself using Titanium backup. I doubt if the inSystem freeze option can freeze a system's app so its recommended u get root access.
OK.. what's the name of the app?
Is it "user feedback"?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
tanichris:

OK.. what's the name of the app?
Is it "user feedback"?

Nah. GN sales/statistics something like that. Two of 'em needs to be disabled
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Rilwayne001: 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
Mr.. jidesim, i subscribed to MTN 1gb for #500 earlier this morning, and by now I've already used 310mb shocked i didn't download anything as a matter of fact neither did i do much upload. Am i doing some thing wrong?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
Mr moderator pls is their no 10mb for someone who load 100 naira card again especially on those on pulse
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Udezer69(m): 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
JideSM:

Hello Udezer69, kindly note it has data limit. Thank you

Okay....can you kindly tell me what the plans are... How much it cost and any other information?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by abdeiz(m): 9:15am On Jul 30, 2016
Cmon Mtn this is not cool at all, yesterday I loaded 200 followed by 400 naira making a total of 600 naira. I made calls worth 8 naira leaving me with a balance of 592 naira when I retired to bed. Woke up this morning and viola 100 naira has disappeared from my balance like magic, did you guys subscribed me to any of your products without my knowledge because i had ensured that that I wasn't on any of those.
The number is 07033448366 and I demand a refund of my money back!!!
And another thing is that I wasn't able to browse with the free 100mb you guys are claiming to dish out for certain amounts recharged, I couldn't even check the balance by dialling *556#. Which kind of wahala and distrust be this Ehen?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by speak2femz: 11:57am On Jul 30, 2016
JideSM. I subed for 750mb so I cud get 3.5gb for the weekend but I can only see 1526.7mb on my balance... what's up
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by zynzyn(m): 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
Dear MTN, Why the deception on WOW Weekend?

I got this message from Wow Weekend:

Special offer! Buy 750MB for N500 and get 3.75GB FREE data. Dial *131*103# to activate. Dial *131*4# to view data bonus. Bonus Valid till Sunday 11:59pm

So I loaded and bought a N500 data package today, which should have given me 1gb upon loading credit of N500 and 3.75gb upon using that credit to buy a 7day data plan

On loading, I have been told that I only have 1gb for weekend browsing, which renders the text a lie!! Also the bonus data is so slow and it is not supporting YouTube. What is the benefit of bonus GB if it does not support video?!

I still have other issues o! Let me stop here for now!! angry
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Ahmed4002(m): 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ahmed4002:
@. JideSM

Currently out of the country. How do I keep my MTN still on the network.
So that where ever am back, it would work.

I tried roaming today, asked someone to transfer credit to me. Yet to receive.

Do MTNsavemynumber
It costs 500 naira.. its what i did to my sim

I've forgotten the code... just do a google search
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Ahmed4002(m): 3:06am On Aug 01, 2016
MuhdG:

Do MTNsavemynumber
It costs 500 naira.. its what i did to my sim

I've forgotten the code... just do a google search

Yeah. I just contacted them, they asked me to fund the line with 500 Naira, which I request for VTU back from you. Amma yaki..reflecting on my Line.
It's Over 5 months since I left, although I do received bank alert with the Sim always. Which makes me believe it's still on the network. But the problem now is funding

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.