Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (572035 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by kannyluv(f): 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
JideSM, Good afternoon,Please sir,why is it that you dnt Attend to me whenever I share my problems Here..?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
Thanks for your time. Problem solved.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Ossaic66(m): 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
hi jideS, please help me, i forgot my transfer pin 08132132588, how can i reset it or help me reset it
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Ojestas(m): 9:04am On Jul 12, 2016
I slept with #90 on my 08101738885 line yesterday. . woke up with #40. . I want to know which midnight spirit sucked the #50. Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
Y'ello, apologies for this. The deduction that occurred on your line is for Callertunez service.
Ojestas:
I slept with #90 on my 08101738885 line yesterday. . woke up with #40. . I want to know which midnight spirit sucked the #50. Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
Y'ello, we are here to listen and attend to your queries promptly.
kannyluv:
JideSM, Good afternoon,Please sir,why is it that you dnt Attend to me whenever I share my problems Here..?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
Y'ello, I apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly provide the following details via PM to enable me complete your request;Names, Last amount recharged and date, Tariff plan, Account balance, Date of sim activation, Address and State of origin.
Ossaic66:
hi jideS, please help me, i forgot my transfer pin 08132132588, how can i reset it or help me reset it
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
Y'ello, the bundle is valid for 14days. Sorry for the inconvenience.
doziej84:

I subscribed *142*24#
N1000, to get N3875 for calls and 312MB for internet, valid for 1 month.

it turns out to be valid for only 2 weeks.

is this thing actually for 2 weeks or 1 month?, because mine expired after 2 weeks.

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
Y'ello, there are no value added service on your line.
leksgcfr:
Please help me deactivate ,block or cancel whatever service is running on my MTN line. The mobile number is 08166887125.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
Y'ello, sorry about this experience. Checks show that the data has been deactivated hence auto renewal is no longer applicable.
kannyluv:
Please sir send me a code to stop mtn from renewing my data or help me cancel it.infact I dnt know what they charge me for. They deduted my 100 yesterday and today making it 200 for 2days. The number 08063659849
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Ojestas(m): 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
JideSM:
Y'ello, apologies for this. The deduction that occurred on your line is for Callertunez service.
Thanks. Kindly help unsubscribe for it.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by CAPTIVATOR: 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:49am On Jul 13, 2016
Ojestas:
Thanks. Kindly help unsubscribe for it.

Y'ello, kindly send NO to 4100.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by SCOOPERJEF(m): 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
mr jideSM this the number and the deduction happened 10th of july and make sure u deactivate any unwanted subscribtion that is active on the line. . .if i say make u refund me naw u go say it is not refundable. . .and if after all this deactivation and the zaping of my airtime still continue i ll just chew the sim. . .am even planing to port to etisalat cause i hate rubbish. . .08147379846
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by temtop005(m): 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
Good afternoon Jidesm, MTN deducted 30 naira out of my money saying its for fish farming subscription, pls how do I unsubscribe and block future. I definitely do not have any idea of when I subscribe bcs I don't subscribe to such. Pls help
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by dapaiks: 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
gudevenin, pls i wnt to find out if there is any mtn tarrif presently that allow fr free nyt calls tnkx
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by abdeiz(m): 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
Pls can I get detailed information about the call rates of the various tariff plans. Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by wheesin(m): 9:49am On Jul 14, 2016
hey Jidesm & Tayoccu. We have a problem. Everytime I recharge on my line for the past one month, my money always disappears unused before the next morning. First I thought it was one of this weird auto subscriptions so I turned it all off only to recharge yesternight and my money also disappears this money.
It's so painful, I ve called CC, they are just as confused as me, Please help me.
I have lost so much money. I am on the dumbest plan ever, betatalk. 08167041309
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by wheesin(m): 9:49am On Jul 14, 2016
undecided
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Toun2nl: 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
jide, is how can i share data? Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by dapaiks: 11:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
guday, pls i hav issues wit using mtn xtratime wen ever i opt in fr xtratime credit i will get a rspce dat i am nt qlfyd dat i av to rechrge a minimum of 500NGN this mnth to use d service nxt mnt, my minimum rechrge in a week is mre dan 500bx so i dnt knw y i kip on riciving diz ero mssge. i dnt knw if der is any way i cn b fixed. d numba is 07030320807
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by redgem(f): 10:18am On Jul 15, 2016
Do tariff plan affect share n sell usage?

I've been trying to use share n sell but was told I'm unable to use it that I should contact customer care.. Note: was using share n sell before I registered my line, this iss started after registration.. Please help, I urgently need this solved
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by BIGERBOY1: 10:28am On Jul 15, 2016
Throughout yesterday 14/7/16 I couldn't make calls on my mtn line, I received a text around 10am telling me 'they r working to resolve problem with my line'. At around 7pm I received another text telling me the problem was partially resolved. And this morning I was informed the problem has been resolved.
But when I checked my balance it was 0.00 from over 6000 naira.

I am really furious and thinking of throwing my mtn sim away
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Orubebe01: 10:43am On Jul 15, 2016
Good day jideSM. Pls i did an mtn sim update on 13th July and received a confirmation massage that same day that it was successful. But up till now am unable to make use of the compensation bonus given to me. My number is 08140735972
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Deeman87: 10:48am On Jul 15, 2016
redgem:
Do tariff plan affect share n sell usage?

I've been trying to use share n sell but was told I'm unable to use it that I should contact customer care.. Note: was using share n sell before I registered my line, this iss started after registration.. Please help, I urgently need this solved
Yes it does, dats if you are in mtn beta talk....dats d only tarrif plan dat can't use share n sell
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by BIGERBOY1: 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
BIGERBOY1:
Throughout yesterday 14/7/16 I couldn't make calls on my mtn line, I received a text around 10am telling me 'they r working to resolve problem with my line'. At around 7pm I received another text telling me the problem was partially resolved. And this morning I was informed the problem has been resolved.
But when I checked my balance it was 0.00 from over 6000 naira.

I am really furious and thinking of
Pr throwing my mtn sim away

Problem solved
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by redgem(f): 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
Deeman87:

Yes it does, dats if you are in mtn beta talk....dats d only tarrif plan dat can't use share n sell

Thanks....
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by OprMgt: 3:31am On Jul 16, 2016
Attention: JideSM.

MTN caused a problem and now acting funny about my 2gb data. Pls urgent help!!!

To whom it may concern.

I hv mtn sim (0703...8888) running on iPulse tarrif plan with over 2gb active data got frm diff previous roll-over. This was due to expire July 14 2016 or I renew my subscription to avoid data loss. I hv always done d renewals very successfully and it automatically occurs between 12:15pm and 1:15pm once there is sufficient airtime balance.

However, since d early hour of yesterday, July 14 2016, say 2am, I had serious challenge on dis said line. I cant recharge airtime in readiness for d renewal, cant even transfer credit to d line, cant make calls, cant text, etc. I initially saw it as normal ntwk problem and expecting it to be over soon.

Trying to frantically guard against unexpected data loss, at about 9am, I had to use another mtn line to call mtn cs 180 lodging my complaints and fears. I was told there had bn such complaints frm other subscribers too and dat I should just relax being a general problem. Dat it wl be resolved before my subscription expires.

Trying to beat d subscription expiration (always between 12:15pm to 1:15pm) and to avoid story dat touches d heart, I called mtn cs again at about 10am but I was still asked to call back, dat their engineers are seriously working on it. Shortly after dis, I got a txt msg frm mtn acknowledging d issue (see screenshot below).

After an hour, nothing seems to have changed. I called again and was told same story. Being now more restless, I kept calling mtn cs almost every 1 hour interval, yet nothing changed.

D most incredible and sad part of dis long story is dat...... at about 1:18pm, mtn had d guts to send me a txt msg dat 'my renewal has failed.....' (See screenshot below) despite d problem to recharge is known to them and moreso dat d issue is not still being resolved. I called mtn immediately I got d txt but still same story of ...... d problem is being worked on.

As early as 3am dis morning (July15 2016) I called mtn cs again only to be told dat they cant access any info on my line at d moment to justify my complaints. And that I should continue to call back until they are able to access info.

Now, d question is when wl I know d time they wl be able to access info? Even if they are able to access info and they still claim they hv nt bn able, hw wl I know? Will over 2gb data go just like dat?

Mtn pls I need my data refund.

Thanks all.

#Bello.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Seamareggae(m): 9:47am On Jul 16, 2016
Pls smoothtalk code
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by techsparkhub: 10:12am On Jul 16, 2016
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by OprMgt: 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
OprMgt:
Attention: JideSM.

MTN caused a problem and now acting funny about my 2gb data. Pls urgent help!!!

To whom it may concern.

ISSUE RESOLVED WITH FANTASTIC BONUS
Click HERE to read details and see proof

Many thnks to #JideSM for his quick intervention.

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.