Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (571452 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by PhatBG(m): 8:07am On Dec 10, 2016
JideSM my twitter goodybag bundle suddenly stopped powering my twitter app.
Number is 07066024406
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:09am On Dec 10, 2016
[quote author=OjayDavido post=51775180][/quote]

I apologize for this, the command STATUS to 21600 does not show your BIS balance but informs you if you are within fair usage threshold. Also for your airtime deductions, please send your number
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:15am On Dec 10, 2016
PhatBG:
JideSM my twitter goodybag bundle suddenly stopped powering my twitter app.

Number is 07066024406

I am sorry that you have this experience, please state your phone type, error message and also check if you can access other apps or the browser.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:17am On Dec 10, 2016
seunlayi:
can I go with MIM registration slip

You can use a letter from your village head, school ID, voter's ID as a means of identification
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by seunlayi(m): 8:49am On Dec 10, 2016
JideSM:

You can use a letter from your village head, school ID, voter's ID as a means of identification
I mean the new national identity card slip

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nbote(m): 9:10am On Dec 10, 2016
Oga mtn customer care, I am trying to b as civil as possible dis morning because of how pissed I am. I noticed a msg notifying me of a #100 deduction on my line 2days ago and on further inspection noticed dis same deduction had been going on for d past 2 weeks plus. At no point in time have I activated any such service on my line as I have always been sure to ignore any of the numerous annoying flash msgs ur ntwrk in particular flood my fone with. I called yesterday to complain and was told d App to run a check on my line wasn't available at d moment and would need to call back. I did about 3 times and was told same thing. I have called again dis morning to complain only for one idiotic agent called Mike to hang up on me simply because he didn't like my tone.. IMAGINE DAT!! All I want now is a refund and a permanent deactivation of any flash msg, promo msgs or any of such bullcrap.. I am still trying to b as civil as possible. My mobile number is 08064318421..
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by OctobersVeryOwn: 9:55am On Dec 10, 2016
Nbote:
Oga mtn customer care, I am trying to b as civil as possible dis morning because of how pissed I am. I noticed a msg notifying me of a #100 deduction on my line 2days ago and on further inspection noticed dis same deduction had been going on for d past 2 weeks plus. At no point in time have I activated any such service on my line as I have always been sure to ignore any of the numerous annoying flash msgs ur ntwrk in particular flood my fone with. I called yesterday to complain and was told d App to run a check on my line wasn't available at d moment and would need to call back. I did about 3 times and was told same thing. I have called again dis morning to complain only for one idiotic agent called Mike to hang up on me simply because he didn't like my tone.. IMAGINE DAT!! All I want now is a refund and a permanent deactivation of any flash msg, promo msgs or any of such bullcrap.. I am still trying to b as civil as possible. My mobile number is 08064318421..

You don't need to be civil with this crooks , they weren't civil when they stole from you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nbote(m): 10:13am On Dec 10, 2016
OctobersVeryOwn:

You don't need it to civil with this crooks , they weren't civil when they stole from you.

Imagine d agents kept asking me to call back only to ask me to call back again.. D annoying one was d one who hung up on me because I said d network was been fraudulent.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by iliyande(m): 10:23am On Dec 10, 2016
I am considering poting my Mtn to glo very soon.

Complaints about mtn is becoming unbecoming
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by PhatBG(m): 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
Samsung android. Just says not connecting.
I can access the twitter app with normal data bundle but not with the twitter monthly bundle.

My other apps work just fine.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by cruz97(m): 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
Hello customer care,I. Tried checking my status for my bb sub,it replied "Yello! Your Black Berry has no active DA."
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by OjayDavido(m): 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
JideSM:

I apologize for this, the command STATUS to 21600 does not show your BIS balance but informs you if you are within fair usage threshold. Also for your airtime deductions, please send your number
realli?. So how can I check my bis data balance. And my number is 08166554021
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Haleepha(m): 8:19am On Dec 11, 2016
Hy pls how can I reg. On Mtn imei incentive scheme and how it works?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:47am On Dec 11, 2016
Nbote:

Hi Nbote, i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please be informed that N200 has been refunded to your line and the service deactivated as requested. In addition, you can text HELP to 2442 to activate the MTN Do-not disturb service. Regards

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:54am On Dec 11, 2016
iliyande:
I am considering poting my Mtn to glo very soon.

Complaints about mtn is becoming unbecoming

Hi iliyande, so sorry for any inconvenience caused. I'll appreciate if you can share your issues to enable me assist. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
PhatBG:
Samsung android. Just says not connecting.
I can access the twitter app with normal data bundle but not with the twitter monthly bundle.

My other apps work just fine.

Hi PhatBG, apologies for the inconvenience. Kindly delete then re-install the twitter app. let me know if the issue persists. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
OjayDavido:
realli?. So how can I check my bis data balance. And my number is 08166554021

Hi OjayDavido, you currently have 1.5GB in BB Complete Monthly plan expires 29-12-2016 06:06:03.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
cruz97:
Hello customer care,I. Tried checking my status for my bb sub,it replied "Yello! Your Black Berry has no active DA."

Hi cruz97, so sorry to hear this. Please send your mobile number via PM to enable me assist. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
cruz97:

Hi cruz97, so sorry to hear this. Please send your mobile number via PM to enable me assist. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nbote(m): 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
JideSM:

Hi Nbote, i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please be informed that N200 has been refunded to your line and the service deactivated as requested. In addition, you can text HELP to 2442 to activate the MTN Do-not disturb service. Regards

Oga JideSM I appreciate ur response to my plight and I understand u probably had to go out of ur way to get me a part refund but u do realise it is fraudulent wen d ntwrks activate services for customers without their knowledge and later claim ppl prompted into such services demselves. 1500 over 15days is broad daylight robbery. I'll still go ahead and upload screenshots so dat U and all also see from d thread dat at no time was an activation sent from my end neither was a success msg telling me I have successfully activated any such service on my line..
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by cruz97(m): 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
JideSM:

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by OjayDavido(m): 1:02am On Dec 12, 2016
JideSM:

Hi OjayDavido, you currently have 1.5GB in BB Complete Monthly plan expires 29-12-2016 06:06:03.
God bless u sir but how can I check it
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:02am On Dec 12, 2016
cruz97:

Hi cruz97, you currently have 1.9GB in your BB Complete Monthly plan expires 09-01-2017 12:26:34. Regards

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Habayomie(m): 10:24am On Dec 12, 2016
Hello CC,pls i subscribed for *142# @#200 for #700 and 20mb on 11th of DEC with a previous balance 10mb.I checked my balance with *567*14#,only to find out that everything has vanished!!!well this is my request no:148914665. pls help ASAP.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Benolbenzene: 10:43am On Dec 12, 2016
Why is mtn just deducting my money for what I don't subscribe to? Please, this is my number 07038820698..
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by peteregwu(m): 11:10am On Dec 13, 2016
JideSM:

Hi peteregwu, i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Checks on your line show that you were billed for the MTN Music + subscription. Regards

Pls unsubscribe me from that thief called music plus . thanks! 08032823621
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:28am On Dec 14, 2016
Habayomie:
Hello CC,pls i subscribed for *142# @#200 for #700 and 20mb on 11th of DEC with a previous balance 10mb.I checked my balance with *567*14#,only to find out that everything has vanished!!!well this is my request no:148914665.my mobile is 08062588581 pls help ASAP.

Hi Habayomie, so sorry that this happened. Kindly note that N200 has been refunded to your line accordingly. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nomshanemma: 9:46am On Dec 14, 2016
tayoccu:
Y'ello Nairalanders,

We are using this thread as another channel to help, listen and learn from existing and potential MTN subscribers. Do not hesitate to send your inquiries, complaints and suggestions here, JideSM and I will do our best to make sure you get satisfactory response.

Welcome to the new World!
pls he do I share data on mtn?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Habayomie(m): 10:22am On Dec 14, 2016
JideSM:

Hi Habayomie, so sorry that this happened. Kindly note that N200 has been refunded to your line accordingly. Regards
Yes,am so much grateful and satisfied.
MTN CC is the best.

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:42am On Dec 14, 2016
Benolbenzene:
Why is mtn just deducting my money for what I don't subscribe to? Please, this is my number 07038820698..

Hi Benolbenzene, i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please confirm if you received any sms after the deduction. In addition, you can dial *123*5# to check for any value added service on your line. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:04am On Dec 14, 2016
peteregwu:

Pls unsubscribe me from that thief called music plus . thanks! 08032823621

Hi peteregwu, please be informed that your request for deactivation has been completed. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:20am On Dec 14, 2016
Nomshanemma:
pls he do I share data on mtn?

Hi Nomshanemma, kindly note that the MTN data share service is currently unavailable at the moment. However, you can enjoy MTN SME data share. See details below. Regards

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.