Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (572143 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by joshbam: 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
JideSM:

Hi Nbote, i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please be informed that N200 has been refunded to your line and the service deactivated as requested. In addition, you can text HELP to 2442 to activate the MTN Do-not disturb service. Regards

Good day Jide. Pls my phone was stolen at a game centre where I went to charge it yesterday. It was stolen at about 10:20pm while I was watching Everton Vs Arsenal's match. I tried calling the line but it wasn't connecting. I called it this morning and it connected up till this very moment I'm reporting this. The number is 08169730673! I called one of CCR's today at about 1:30pm and she told me the person browsed with the line at about 12:00pm today. But she hasn't seen any call log on the line since that night till the time I called her. I dunno if you can help me check if the person has called (call out) other numbers with the line and dunno if you can also give me the number he called with the line. Because I remembered receiving call with the line at about 9:30pm yesterday. If there's any new call out, I would be glad if you can disclose the number to me. I would also appreciate it if you can help me trace the location of the browsing history if possible.

If you need the details of the line, I can PM everything to you later tonight. Thanks for your assistance!

Cc Tayoccu
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:17am On Dec 15, 2016
joshbam:

Good day Jide. Pls my phone was stolen at a game centre where I went to charge it yesterday. It was stolen at about 10:20pm while I was watching Everton Vs Arsenal's match. I tried calling the line but it wasn't connecting. I called it this morning and it connected up till this very moment I'm reporting this. The number is 08169730673! I called one of CCR's today at about 1:30pm and she told me the person browsed with the line at about 12:00pm today. But she hasn't seen any call log on the line since that night till the time I called her. I dunno if you can help me check if the person has called (call out) other numbers with the line and dunno if you can also give me the number he called with the line. Because I remembered receiving call with the line at about 9:30pm yesterday. If there's any new call out, I would be glad if you can disclose the number to me. I would also appreciate it if you can help me trace the location of the browsing history if possible.

If you need the details of the line, I can PM everything to you later tonight. Thanks for your assistance!

Cc Tayoccu

Hi joshbam, i'm truly sorry about your stolen phone. Please visit the nearest MTN Walk-in centre with a valid ID card, PUK and sim registration details to retrieve the line. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by investigator007: 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
tayoccu:
Y'ello Nairalanders,

We are using this thread as another channel to help, listen and learn from existing and potential MTN subscribers. Do not hesitate to send your inquiries, complaints and suggestions here, JideSM and I will do our best to make sure you get satisfactory response.

Welcome to the new World!

Mtn just deducted my money and blamed me for subscribing to what i never did
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nbote(m): 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
Nbote:
Oga mtn customer care, I am trying to b as civil as possible dis morning because of how pissed I am. I noticed a msg notifying me of a #100 deduction on my line 2days ago and on further inspection noticed dis same deduction had been going on for d past 2 weeks plus. At no point in time have I activated any such service on my line as I have always been sure to ignore any of the numerous annoying flash msgs ur ntwrk in particular flood my fone with. I called yesterday to complain and was told d App to run a check on my line wasn't available at d moment and would need to call back. I did about 3 times and was told same thing. I have called again dis morning to complain only for one idiotic agent called Mike to hang up on me simply because he didn't like my tone.. IMAGINE DAT!! All I want now is a refund and a permanent deactivation of any flash msg, promo msgs or any of such bullcrap.. I am still trying to b as civil as possible. My mobile number is 08064318421..

Justice has been served concerning dis my issue as MTN thru JideSM has refunded my 1500 plus an extra 200 which was earlier funded my account. I want to appreciate the efforts of Mr JideSM in particular for following up the issue and even taking time to call me.. This forum is by far more effective in resolving issues than speaking with a call agent... Thanks again Mr JideSM.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
Nbote:

Justice has been served concerning dis my issue as MTN thru JideSM has refunded my 1500 plus an extra 200 which was earlier funded my account. I want to appreciate the efforts of Mr JideSM in particular for following up the issue and even taking time to call me.. This forum is by far more effective in resolving issues than speaking with a call agent... Thanks again Mr JideSM.
In facts, God bless him for his committment.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Mathias2015(m): 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
Good day OP, please help me look into this case that mtn will be collecting #100 every time i load card in my phone. 08135677666
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Lionhearted: 8:26am On Dec 17, 2016
Mr JideSm,

Kindly help cancel any subscriptions whatsoever on this line 07030096355. Feedup with repeated deductions of balance.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 18, 2016
I discovered I was subscribed to twinpine funtv, which I never did, customer care agents are not helping matters. Please I want a refund of my money because I never subscribed for the service and I don't need it. My number is 08102885621. Thank you. Cc: jidesm
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Deeman87: 7:48am On Dec 18, 2016
Shauron1:
I discovered I was subscribed to twinpine funtv, which I never did, customer care agents are not helping matters. Please I want a refund of my money because Iu never subscribed for the service and I don't need it. My number is 08102885621. Thank you. Cc: jidesm
text 'stop Funtv to 5033'
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by freebloke: 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
@op,
how do i opt out from xtra value mini when my bundle don expire?
the opt out option no dey work o.
bought the #200 bundle that is to expire this afternoon and before the time i bought another bundle this morning. them give me my free data plus airtime and validity extended by one week but after sometime everything come disappear like breeze.
why do lai dis nah?
please,i want a working code to opt out whenever i want to.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Marvel1206: 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
Hello JideSM, kindly help me deactivate the services from 'TRINITY' which deducts N50 monthly
Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Rushmore(f): 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
Please,what's the code to migrate to MTN ipulse?

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ore291(m): 11:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
Jidesm please fifty naira is being deducted from my acct every time I recharge,pls resolve it
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:11am On Dec 19, 2016
Mathias2015:
Good day OP, please help me look into this case that mtn will be collecting #100 every time i load card in my phone. 08135677666

Hi Mathias2015, so sorry to hear this. Kindly confirm the date you noticed the deduction for checks and clarification. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:28am On Dec 19, 2016
Lionhearted:
Mr JideSm,

Kindly help cancel any subscriptions whatsoever on this line 07030096355. Feedup with repeated deductions of balance.

Hi Lionhearted, i'm truly sorry that this happened. Checks on your line show that you have active value added services (Music +, callerfeel and CNN news) on the line. Please confirm your request for deactivation. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:43am On Dec 19, 2016
Shauron1:
I discovered I was subscribed to twinpine funtv, which I never did, customer care agents are not helping matters. Please I want a refund of my money because I never subscribed for the service and I don't need it. My number is 08102885621. Thank you. Cc: jidesm

Hello Shauron1, i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Checks on your line show that the service is no longer active on the line. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 19, 2016
JideSM:

Hello Shauron1, i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Checks on your line show that the service is no longer active on the line. Regards
Hi Jide, please how come mtn keep subscribing people for services they never requested for?? i think there is a missing link somewhere that demands explanation. From my mtn line of 08066109307, to an elderly man of 07063382103 who doesnt know how to use the phone and certainly did not dial the facebook subscription code.

The service mostly does not even notify customers of the deduction and terms of use in both occasions which is very SUSPICIOUS. I dont know if the pop up message makes people to mistakenly subscribe for them.... but even at that, it cant explain ALL the wrong subscriptions from the people that have spoken about the problem.

For your information, I have received refund for wrong deductions from mtn before, so dont assume the [b]computer shows [/b]we dialled *510*52# DOES NOT MEAN WE ACTUALLY DID.

I need a sincere comment about the way forward cause the monies should be refunded and people shouldnt to led to mistakenly subscribe for what they dont have intention to subscribe for. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:09am On Dec 19, 2016
freebloke:
@op,
how do i opt out from xtra value mini when my bundle don expire?
the opt out option no dey work o.
bought the #200 bundle that is to expire this afternoon and before the time i bought another bundle this morning. them give me my free data plus airtime and validity extended by one week but after sometime everything come disappear like breeze.
why do lai dis nah?
please,i want a working code to opt out whenever i want to.

Hi freebloke, so sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly text NO(activation code) to 131 to opt out. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Lionhearted: 10:09am On Dec 19, 2016
JideSM:

Hi Lionhearted, i'm truly sorry that this happened. Checks on your line show that you have active value added services (Music +, callerfeel and CNN news) on the line. Please confirm your request for deactivation. Regards

Kindly deactivate sir.

Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:17am On Dec 19, 2016
Marvel1206:
Hello JideSM, kindly help me deactivate the services from 'TRINITY' which deducts N50 monthly
Thanks

Hi Marvel1206, please be informed that your request for deactivation has been completed. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:28am On Dec 19, 2016
ore291:
Jidesm please fifty naira is being deducted from my acct every time I recharge,pls resolve it

Hi ore291, so sorry for the inconvenience. Checks on your line show you have an active value added service (Music + subscription). Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:39am On Dec 19, 2016
KPboy:

Hi Jide, please how come mtn keep subscribing people for services they never requested for?? i think there is a missing link somewhere that demands explanation. From my mtn line of 08066109307, to an elderly man of 07063382103 who doesnt know how to use the phone and certainly did not dial the facebook subscription code.

The service mostly does not even notify customers of the deduction and terms of use in both occasions which is very SUSPICIOUS. I dont know if the pop up message makes people to mistakenly subscribe for them.... but even at that, it cant explain ALL the wrong subscriptions from the people that have spoken about the problem.

For your information, I have received refund for wrong deductions from mtn before, so dont assume the [b]computer shows [/b]we dialled *510*52# DOES NOT MEAN WE ACTUALLY DID.

I need a sincere comment about the way forward cause the monies should be refunded and people shouldnt to led to mistakenly subscribe for what they dont have intention to subscribe for. Thank you

Hi KPboy, i sincerely apologize about this experience and also appreciate your feedback. Kindly note that this is currently being looked into. However, you can dial *123*5# to check for any value added service on your line. Also, text HELP to 2442 to activate the MTN Do-not disturb service. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Marvel1206: 10:53am On Dec 19, 2016
JideSM:

Hi Marvel1206, please be informed that your request for deactivation has been completed. Regards
Seen cool
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:56am On Dec 19, 2016
Lionhearted:

Kindly deactivate sir.

Thank you.

Hi Lionhearted, please be informed that your request for deactivation has been completed. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 19, 2016
JideSM:

Yes, but please I want my credit back because I did not subscribe for the service or need it
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ore291(m): 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
JideSM:

Hi ore291, so sorry for the inconvenience. Checks on your line show you have an active value added service (Music + subscription). Regards
pls cancel it for me thanks in advance
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by freebloke: 3:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
JideSM:

Hi freebloke, so sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly text NO(activation code) to 131 to opt out. Regards

Seen.
Thanks,will do that.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by latestguy(m): 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
surely I will soon dump MTN if I recharge they WAP out is it by force today I recharge #100 this evening they deducted out
and
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:04am On Dec 20, 2016
ore291:
pls cancel it for me thanks in advance

Hi ore291, kindly note that the service is no longer active on the line. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ore291(m): 10:34am On Dec 20, 2016
JideSM:

Hi ore291, kindly note that the service is no longer active on the line. Regards
thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:42am On Dec 20, 2016
latestguy:
surely I will soon dump MTN if I recharge they WAP out is it by force today I recharge #100 this evening they deducted out
and

Hi latestguy, so sorry for the inconvenience. Checks on both lines show there is an active MTN Yafun Yafun cash promo active on the lines. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by latestguy(m): 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
JideSM:

Hi latestguy, so sorry for the inconvenience. Checks on both lines show there is an active MTN Yafun Yafun cash promo active on the lines. Regards
don't want there yafu yafu any more I'm not the one request for. pls if possible refund me back or with hell with MTN network

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.