Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (571382 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by johnstar(m): 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
JideSM: @johnstar kindly PM your phone number
won't u reply me undecided, hv sent u my numbr since, na wa o
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by gistsky: 5:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
@jidesm. I ve tried registerin my bbf usin 2348*** as instructed but stil d same. Can u help me do it pls? My number is 08166945006 and my bff No is 08131267232
i'm stil waitin.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
tnx Jide for ur help...keep up the good work...
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by majalisa(m): 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
johnstar: won't u reply me undecided, hv sent u my numbr since, na wa o
better change ur gender to "f"..maybe u would gt his attention
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by johnstar(m): 6:13am On Aug 26, 2013
majalisa: better change ur gender to "f"..maybe u would gt his attention
u r ryt dude, grin dts d only way I ll get respond cheesy
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:42am On Aug 26, 2013
johnstar: won't u reply me undecided, hv sent u my numbr since, na wa o

Hello johnstar, the issue was resolved 24hours ago, I also sent you a reply through mail immediately it was resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by hillsate: 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2013
hillsate: Why is MTN always dodging the question as regards the data cap on their BBC and BIS?
Please give me an official position here.
What is your data cap for BBC monthly and BIS monthly.
Thanks.

JIDE, above question still pending.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by johnstar(m): 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
JideSM:

Hello johnstar, the issue was resolved 24hours ago, I also sent you a reply through mail immediately it was resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience
yello cheesy grin...thanks jare, nd I also saw d message.....
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by kaydkay(m): 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2013
@jidesm
pls am having trouble recharging, sending text messages and to renew data subscription. A friend wit a similar problem said he called CVS and they refreshed his line and that solvd his problem.

Kindly help me refresh my line:08033566745.
It's difficult to get thru ur CVS line.
Thnks in advance.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by majalisa(m): 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
johnstar: yello cheesy grin...thanks jare, nd I also saw d message.....
U don go put make up? c Hw dem reply U sharpaly
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by igbsam(m): 8:35am On Aug 27, 2013
Oga jide....what is the use of giving extra credit as bonus if I cannot even use it. I loaded 1000 naira on my line and I was given extra 1000 naira as bonus to call only mtn numbers. I placed a call to another mtn number but was charged from the main account and the bonus account remained the same only for it to dissappear the following day. What kind of mind game is that ? How can I use it. If its for family and friends, the number I called is a registered FAF number. Waiting for replies.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Jeffy1206(m): 11:08am On Aug 27, 2013
mr Jide, pls I want u to deactivate dis caller tunez from dis my line. I dint subscribe to it so why wud dey take my 50 evry week. dis is de no. 08039215037... pls i need response asap tanx.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Godwin978(m): 11:40am On Aug 27, 2013
jide pls help me pls...what is hapening to to MTN? For almost four days now i cant check my balance anytime i try dy kip sayin service timeout I NID HELP
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Godwin978(m): 11:43am On Aug 27, 2013
jide pls help me pls...what is hapening to to MTN? For almost four days now i cant check my balance anytime i try dy kip sayin service timeout I NID HELP an d network is so bad here in my area i cant even browse faster lik bfore
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
Dinvestanl: Hi Jide. Is the Goody Bag Bundle package still available and how much does your Gionee Elife E3 android phone coast. Thanks

The Goody bag bundle is still available. We currently do not have Gionee devices but we have the Infinix Eagle and Infinix race bolt android phone available at 30,000 and 26,000 naira respectively
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2013
Jeffy1206: mr Jide, pls I want u to deactivate dis caller tunez from dis my line. I dint subscribe to it so why wud dey take my 50 evry week. dis is de no. 080********... pls i need response asap tanx.

Kindly text CANCEL to 4100 to deactivate
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
igbsam: Oga jide....what is the use of giving extra credit as bonus if I cannot even use it. I loaded 1000 naira on my line and I was given extra 1000 naira as bonus to call only mtn numbers. I placed a call to another mtn number but was charged from the main account and the bonus account remained the same only for it to dissappear the following day. What kind of mind game is that ? How can I use it. If its for family and friends, the number I called is a registered FAF number. Waiting for replies.

The bonus is for 1 registered special number. Please dial *390*1*Number# to add your special number
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Funpeter: 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2013
Good day recharge 200 was given a bonus of 200 too call an mtn number, but on calling an mtn number my main balance is deducted and bonus left, btw the bonus will expire tonite so pls was d reason?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by sagbar(m): 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2013
Dear Mtn agents;Every awarded extra bonus to kal my best friend number nt always deducted, pls kindly rectify NOW cos i jst loaded a 1,500 card wit d hope of using d bonus bt instead my main balance is bin deducted....kindly assist nw b4 my money got wasted*my no:08063100895*
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Funpeter: 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2013
JideSM:

The bonus is for 1 registered special number. Please dial *390*1*Number# to add your special number
Tryed it is not going, how do will remove the special number also?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Godwin978(m): 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
Help me nah ..i said i cant check my balance for four days now..what hapen? HELP ME PLS
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by sagbar(m): 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2013
oga answer me na...i dey wait oo
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by sagbar(m): 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2013
sagbar: Dear Mtn agents;Every awarded extra bonus to kal my best friend number nt always deducted, pls kindly rectify NOW cos i jst loaded a 1,500 card wit d hope of using d bonus bt instead my main balance is bin deducted....kindly assist nw b4 my money got wasted*my no:08063100895*
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Deblow: 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2013
Jidesm is filtering the questions and problems to know which ones to respond to. There are quite a bunch of them that are beyond him. I only pity the guy. He is really trying his best but the fact remains that he himself sometimes does not know more than the ordinary customer becos the network he represents is shrouded in mystery. I have asked a lot of questions from some customer care agents and got the funny response of "I don't know either" meaning that there are a lot of operations and activities of mtn that their cc agents are either not aware of or outrightly can not explain!Yet they must keep their jobs. We have asked jidesm severally here how to deactivate an active but "dataless" sim on bis so as to re subscribe but he has cleverly avoided it possibly becos his employers have changed tactics of which he is ignorant. If not a suicidal business strategy, why would a client say pls I have exhausted ur product I bought, clear me so I can buy another one and the seller would say no, u can't buy another one yet until the time allocated to the previous one expires! Arrant nonsense!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Dinvestanl: 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2013
JideSM:

The Goody bag bundle is still available. We currently do not have Gionee devices but we have the Infinix Eagle and Infinix race bolt android phone available at 30,000 and 26,000 naira respectively
thank you bt specifically is the G750 Goody bag bundle still available? Had a torrid time when i subscribed last. Saw only Social goody bag on your website. Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by hobat4cash(m): 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2013
Mr Jide, please can u tell me why MTN has decided to foist their caller tunes on me and in the process emptying my account without my consent?
please let it be so known that am not interested in caller tunez and will never be, so please help me reverse the situation as soon as possible to help save me from future embarrassment. Thank you.. angry
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Greaaat: 3:12am On Aug 28, 2013
Jide or whatever your name is I woke I can't find all me money in my account again wtf is happening ?
Please help out before I gather boys beat all the mtn people wey dey my area ooo blood in my eyes
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 3:16am On Aug 28, 2013
Mr Jide...good morning, will like to commend you for the good work you're doing here...well I have a very serious problem. .I bought and registered this line (08103280780) about 2 months ago. ..but my problem with it is that it has refused to browse. .both on my blackberry and my galaxy note2. .I actually bought that sim so I can be using it for my Internet data and 2nd sim..all bundles and subscriptions I've done on it was a total waste of my cash...called customer care but got no positive response. .mind u..I get the internet network(thats egde 3g h+) they even pushed settings to my phone buh not browsing. ..it is not about it not being registered cos I make receive calls and texts. .Please I will be most grateful if you help me with this..the number again is 08103280780..thanks in anticipation of your speedy response
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by tuktudicko(m): 11:23am On Aug 28, 2013
Greaaat: Jide or whatever your name is I woke I can't find all me money in my account again wtf is happening ?
Please help out before I gather boys beat all the mtn people wey dey my area ooo blood in my eyes
Y do u find it difficult 2 b respectful?@d bolded

I'm guessing u r usin a BB, if u are then u av reached the fair usage threshhold and u r bein charged 4 ur data usage within ur blackberry subscription @ 0.10kb/KB......
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Adetutu300(f): 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2013
I cant take dis anymore, i kip rechargn, n mtn kip givn me 200 4 my bff num yet i cant use, jide pls, i take God beg u, help me out, am d 1 again. Plz
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2013
hobat4cash: Mr Jide, please can u tell me why MTN has decided to foist their caller tunes on me and in the process emptying my account without my consent?
please let it be so known that am not interested in caller tunez and will never be, so please help me reverse the situation as soon as possible to help save me from future embarrassment. Thank you.. angry

Hello hobat4cash, simply text Cancel to 4100 if you wish to deactivate Callertunez from your line.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2013
BADNEAT: Mr Jide...good morning, will like to commend you for the good work you're doing here...well I have a very serious problem. .I bought and registered this line (081032*****) about 2 months ago. ..but my problem with it is that it has refused to browse. .both on my blackberry and my galaxy note2. .I actually bought that sim so I can be using it for my Internet data and 2nd sim..all bundles and subscriptions I've done on it was a total waste of my cash...called customer care but got no positive response. .mind u..I get the internet network(thats egde 3g h+) they even pushed settings to my phone buh not browsing. ..it is not about it not being registered cos I make receive calls and texts. .Please I will be most grateful if you help me with this..the number again is 081032*****..thanks in anticipation of your speedy response

Hello,

Please state the data bundle subscribed and your current phone type.
Checks on your line shows no record of active data bundle.
Also, I confirmed you have active Blackberry subscription but the SIM is not in a Blackberry device at the moment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.