Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Switching To Micro Sim; The Pros And Cons And Your Suggestions? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Switching To Micro Sim; The Pros And Cons And Your Suggestions? (29118 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Owning An Iphone In Nigeria? / How To Make Your Own Micro Sim Card! / New Nokia-lumia-800 To Use Micro-sim Like Ipad/iphone4? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Switching To Micro Sim; The Pros And Cons And Your Suggestions? by Smone(m): 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
physise: buy micro sim frm mtn office..price na 1k
Guy I bought mtn microsim @ #250 only

1 Like

Re: Switching To Micro Sim; The Pros And Cons And Your Suggestions? by Lazon: 11:15pm On Jul 31, 2014
nybol: u can still use ur micro-sim in ur other fones. Even a nano sim can be used in a regular sim slot, just make sure the shiny panel on the sim touches the sim connector on d fone. I use d same nano sim on my ipad mini and my torchlight nokia

Try inserting a nano sim into a Phantom A+.. You'll b left wiv a diffrnt problem.. Getting it out
Re: Switching To Micro Sim; The Pros And Cons And Your Suggestions? by MrDoGood(m): 4:42am On Aug 01, 2014
sidvinci: Am using Samsung galaxy s3 abd blackberry. My airtel and mtn sim are micro. Go to there their office and cut ur sim. Don't do it manually. Micro sim is invoke now. Am using my micro sim on my bb

no body ask u hw many phone(s) u get
Re: Switching To Micro Sim; The Pros And Cons And Your Suggestions? by tomiobj(m): 9:28am On Aug 01, 2014
jeremolar: Abeg, is it blackberry subscription I ll use?

Sorry for the late reply. But you are meant to use bis subscription. Just don't forget to change your apn to ' blackberry.net ' for glo only
Re: Switching To Micro Sim; The Pros And Cons And Your Suggestions? by tomiobj(m): 9:31am On Aug 01, 2014
[quote author=doublecross][/quote]. Nooo. Glo is moderately fast. M enjoying it @ akute-a rural area
Re: Switching To Micro Sim; The Pros And Cons And Your Suggestions? by ujezeez(m): 11:27am On Aug 01, 2014
Where do i get personal sim cutter to buy?
Re: Switching To Micro Sim; The Pros And Cons And Your Suggestions? by tonychristopher: 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
[quote author=trishguy][/quote]

this is the stupidity ...you must be

you don't grade an os based on the latest version ...android is a good os be it old or new

Windows mobile is just stupid I uses window 8.1 HTC and its sucks I has to dump that fast just a week for my android 4.1.2 version for Motorola droid RAZR
Re: Switching To Micro Sim; The Pros And Cons And Your Suggestions? by jeremolar(m): 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
tomiobj:

Sorry for the late reply. But you are meant to use bis subscription. Just don't forget to change your apn to ' blackberry.net ' for glo only
Tnx n I hope its stil working?
Re: Switching To Micro Sim; The Pros And Cons And Your Suggestions? by tomiobj(m): 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
jeremolar: Tnx n I hope its stil working?

. Yes. That is what I am using rite now. After changing ur apn to what I said earlier send 'bbc month' to '777'
Re: Switching To Micro Sim; The Pros And Cons And Your Suggestions? by jeremolar(m): 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
tomiobj: . Yes. That is what I am using rite now. After changing ur apn to what I said earlier send 'bbc month' to '777'
Shud I subscribe from a blackberry fone or shud I do it directly from my android fone? am sowie if am askin too many questions, I Jez dnt wanna be in a tight corner...
Re: Switching To Micro Sim; The Pros And Cons And Your Suggestions? by tomiobj(m): 9:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
jeremolar: Shud I subscribe from a blackberry fone or shud I do it directly from my android fone? am sowie if am askin too many questions, I Jez dnt wanna be in a tight corner...
Do it from any phone
Android or whatever phone you want......as long as you have the right apn and you call *777*21# (monthly 1k for 3 gig). you will get ur bis.
Re: Switching To Micro Sim; The Pros And Cons And Your Suggestions? by jeremolar(m): 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
tomiobj:
Do it from any phone
Android or whatever phone you want......as long as you have the right apn and you call *777*21# (monthly 1k for 3 gig). you will get ur bis.

tnx boss
Re: Switching To Micro Sim; The Pros And Cons And Your Suggestions? by tomiobj(m): 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
jeremolar: tnx boss
Welcome kindly give me your feedback
Re: Switching To Micro Sim; The Pros And Cons And Your Suggestions? by McStoic(m): 8:36am On Aug 02, 2014
Thank you all for the replies so far; though its more than one year since I sought for your opinions. As it is, I am subscribed to all the GSM network providers. I have all their Sims in micro form and switch network as occasions demand. Though my main line (MTN) is not cut, as I use it in another phone..........
tomiobj:
[quote author=tomiobj]. Are you literally saying that glo BIS works on android with this tweak you posted?
Re: Switching To Micro Sim; The Pros And Cons And Your Suggestions? by tomiobj(m): 11:26am On Aug 02, 2014
McStoic: Thank you all for the replies so far; though its more than one year since I sought for your opinions. As it is, I am subscribed to all the GSM network providers. I have all their Sims in micro form and switch network as occasions demand. Though my main line (MTN) is not cut, as I use it in another phone..........

I use glo bis on my blackberry q10 so it should work on android. Because BlackBerry 10's don't use bis. They use data plans
Re: Switching To Micro Sim; The Pros And Cons And Your Suggestions? by Youngsage: 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
nybol:
u can still use ur micro-sim in ur other fones. Even a nano sim can be used in a regular sim slot, just make sure the shiny panel on the sim touches the sim connector on d fone. I use d same nano sim on my ipad mini and my torchlight nokia
Nice! This came in quite handy. Thanks man cool
Re: Switching To Micro Sim; The Pros And Cons And Your Suggestions? by Sheroman: 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
thanks to you... find it useful <a href='www.sherotech.com'>i rep sherotech</a>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Bought A Blacklisted Phone On Amazon. Please Help! / Tecno Camon C10 Specs And Price: What You Should Expect / Which Good Camera Phone Can I Get For 100k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.