Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market (44475 Views)

Gaidam Gave Out 100's Of Hilux Vehicles To The Army, Police (pic) / Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch / Army, Police, Others May Pay Electricity Bills - Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by logica(m): 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2013
sucess001:

My God....I wish I can meet you. Your comment is d best I ve ever read on NL. Intelligent and on point!
Wouldn't you be better off meeting one of your kind? As in the tribalist Igbo that call Yorubas lazy and dirty? Now you are all appealing to pity. Where did all the chest beating go?
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Ninilowo(m): 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2013
Garri the 1st: Zero tolerance for LAWLESSNNESS!!!!

If you can't abide by the norms of your hosts, then ur days in their land are numbered....

At least you now know who owns Lagos....

cool cool cool
Lif dem. Awon omo atohunrinwa ti ko mo bose n lo. Sebi they say lagos is no mans land ni. Oya make dem cough peren.......won a mo bose n lo.

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by slap1(m): 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2013
k'nash:
if u call ur president a retardeen. then what will u call abiola dat cud not rule even when he won the so called june 12. but end up wasted in the prison....
IN WHICH PLANET DID ABIOLA WIN THE JUNE 12 ELECTION?
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by knash1(m): 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2013
jjcbuthot:

And who loses in such war? The Igbos of course...

That market should be pulled down and rebuilt to meet international standard so sane people can do business there.

We must do the same in Alaba - we should pull down and rebuild the market to give it the look it deserves.

When we rebuild these markets, no petty fake goods sellers will be allowed near the market.

Babaloja will be appointed for each of the markets and we dont want to see anybody wearing dirty red cap around the market place.
there are some business u knw a yoruba man cant do. stop beefin. lazi head.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by logica(m): 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2013
Techmogul: First of all I would like to tender a disclaimer. The opinions expressed here on this forum by a few people on this thread claiming to be of yourba origin is not a general one. I am deeply ashamed and disassociate myself from such hateful, spiteful and malicious comments against the ibo's. We Lagosians are a very hospitable people. We accommodate people of different tribes and ethnic backgrounds, irrespective of state of origin or nationality. Its just so sad to hear that an insignificant few can tarnish our image by spewing all this senseless rubbish on NL. If you look around during the festive periods, Lagosians extend a hand of fellowship to their neighbors, be it sallah festivals or during christmas. Some of my best friends are not even Lagosians. So i find it very upsetting the number of hate messages spread by 'false' Nigerians on this thread. I want to apologize on behalf of all Yorubas for the shameful and disgusting treatment meted out to those involved in the deportation incidence and also to call for understanding and peace not just from our ibo brothers but from all Nigerians at large.....
Fake a$$ double ID claiming Yoruba. Who do you deceive? When will you fools ever learn? Well that's an oxymoron; fools never learn.

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by CyberG: 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
Yungwizzzy: we are been persecuted in the north, now west God pls help your children

if you believe that BIAFRA is still the solution to all this click something

Obeying the laws and respecting the culture of your host is NON NEGOTIABLE! If you cannot, it is better to move to Biafra where the solution to your problems lie. I am sure no host will be upset for a guest who leaves because they would rather disrespect the host or not follow his rules. It is really that simple.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by pesty100(m): 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2013
k'nash:
like pirating and selling fake things abi
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by logica(m): 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2013
k'nash:
LMAO. Absolutely. Only Igbos were given that gift of buying and selling straight from Heaven. You are right. Deluded Australopithecus.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by topazjosh(m): 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2013
The President-General of Ladipo Auto Central
Executive Committee, (LACEC) Mr. Ikechukwu
ANIMAL U! told journalists that the security officers
were brought to the market by the new Baba
Oloja, Alhaji Oki, to take control of the market.
He urged the traders to remain calm and go
about their normal trading activities , saying the
traders failed to recognise the new Baba Oloja
because he was imposed on the traders.
http://leadership.ng/news/010813/soldiers-police-
take-over-lagos-ladipo-market#
sthash.SkFFRNKQ.dpuf
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
policia van lag
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2013
98% of these fools talking here are not from lagos state.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by kettykin: 12:34pm On Aug 03, 2013
If fashola provokes igbos to the point where there is a break down of law and order the federal government led by Good luck Jonathan would declare a state of emergency a state of emergency which would mark the end of what ever remains of acn and apc
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2013
slap1: Igbo people go to Lagos, acquire properties and help develop the place, yet they are treated like this? In the east, I've not seen a land or house owned by a Yoruba. The only thing they do is to sell camphor, dye-your-jean, STD 'drugs', pimples and eczema soap, etc. The Igbo should come home. As for those extenuating this maltreatment, what goes around comes around.
did we beg you,why are you so much intrested in the development of another persons house to the detriment of yours,why didnt you use all your so called buisness skills and acumen in the east,why lagos.the annoying part of it is that you guys will be acting like you are doing yorubas a favour.ok,ill give an illustration so you yourself will tell me who the wise man is.ok,mr a has buisness ideas,very intelligent and smart,he feels he is wiser than everyone around him and instead of using that wisdom to build his house so that it will have a solid foundation and people will be attracted to it and admire it,he takes his idea and energy to another place other than his home,helps mr b develop his house with his skills and because of that wants to take advantage or dominate mr b and mr b says i have had enough of your nonsense,since you claim to be so wise with buisness acumen,why dont you carry it to your place and give me breathing space.in the first place why should mr a leave his own house unattended to and is trying to develop another persons house,answer that
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by pesty100(m): 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2013
Cajetan speaks: 98% of these fools talking here are not from lagos state.
oh sowi where re u frm
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
Ur hating keep me going...ride on I need it
Cajetan speaks: 98% of these fools talking here are not from lagos state.

100% of moro.ns here are from the east of river Niger. Too far away from home.

3 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by knash1(m): 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
slap1: IN WHICH PLANET DID ABIOLA WIN THE JUNE 12 ELECTION?
APE PLANET!!!!!!!!
Even if they collected all we have,it will still multiply in billion folds. Remember the theory of 20pounds which only the ibos know hw to apply!

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Ad4(m): 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2013
This is all politics because APGA refused to join APC to fight PDP so Tinubu has decided to pick on the Ibos and so will other tribes start doing.Don't worry as in 1967 the yorubas are know for back stabbing.They will soon back stab the hausas as they rubbish Ribadu.Soon the Ibos will be the onces to run to.
Ibos,keep calm and watch how events unfold.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2013
APC is a tribalistic party. the party would be surprise how pdp wins lagos 2015.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Cypost: 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2013
pesty100: wait do you know the role of a babaloja... Dixz is d way things are done in yoruba land.... Our iyalojas or babaloja re not choosen through election but they re nominated by d council of chiefs... You call it imposition becos u saw well am not yoruba so i dont respect d way they do things.... Wot u ppl re saying you dont want a yoruba man to head ladipo but what you forgot is that lagos(eko) belongs to the yoruba empire and the yoruba people. Even that some thing history and the govt of nigeria know
U are living in the past. The council have nominated you as Babaloja on The Palms shopping mall, City mall, ikeja MaLl. The r owned by foreigners and trading goes on in these places as well.
These r modern mkts so u r a modern babaloja.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Techmogul: 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2013
logica: Fake a$$ double ID claiming Yoruba. Who do you deceive? When will you fools ever learn? Well that's an oxymoron; fools never learn.

I can beat my chest anywhere in the world that I am a Lagosian. Whether you insult me on NL or not. My level of sophistication and excellent manners speak for me. Wish I could say the same for you. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by knash1(m): 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2013
pesty100: like pirating and selling fake things abi
ya. atleast better than lazy agbero, omonile and ur so called babaloja .
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2013
kettykin: If fashola provokes igbos to the point where there is a break down of law and order the federal government led by Good luck Jonathan would declare a state of emergency a state of emergency which would mark the end of what ever remains of acn and apc

That is if Jonathan himself is not deported to Otuoke or wherever he came from.

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by PeterKbaba: 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2013

WHY DONT YOU GO AND SAY THIS TO THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND, ATLEAST SHE USED AFRICAN SLAVE TO BUILD THE UNITED KINGDOM TO WHAT IT IS TODAY... YOU IGBOS SHOULD TELL THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND YOU OWN THE UNITED KINGDOM AND YOU WANT YOUR DIRTY DAUGHTERS TO BE ELECTED AS THE NEXT QUEEN OF ENGLAND..... YEYE DIRTY TRIBE..... KOMOT MAKE I SEE ROAD ABEG! WE YORUBAS ARE TIRED OF YOUR ARROGANCE AND CHEST BEATING ATTITUDE..... LEAVE OUR LAND ALONE, GO TO YOUR ELDORADO IN THE SE.... OUR NEXT STEP NOW IS TO START GIVING YOU IGBOS THE NORTHERN STYLE OF DICIPLINE, SINCE YOU GUYS LOVE IT AND SHOW RESPECT FOR ONLY PEOPLE THE WEEP YOUR AS5ES... DIRTY DRUG MILITANT AND PROSTITUTES

2 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2013
kettykin: If fashola provokes igbos to the point where there is a break down of law and order the federal government led by Good luck Jonathan would declare a state of emergency a state of emergency which would mark the end of what ever remains of acn and apc
that is where you lie because before it degenerates to that level,fashola will make lagos so hot for you with his policies that you will not be able to survive,you will discover that the little money you make will not even be enough for you to eat talkless of paying rent of shop and other expenses or much mor taking money home.have you ever heard the yoruba addage that says lagos money stays in lagos.the way he will frustrate you economically,you will leave out of frustration,he will indirectly or subtly chase you out by making lagos hellish and expensive
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2013
pesty100: like pirating and selling fake things abi
I can bet my latest CLS mercedez that you are not from lagos state. Go make your life useful and stop hating.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Aksonman: 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2013
Any Yoruba man boasting about Lagos is as foolish as a Gwari man boasting about developments in Abuja.
Fashola should be very careful because the federal government will not hesitate to declare a state of emergency in Lagos if this issue snowballs into ethnic crises.
As FG showed during the fuel subsidy protests in Lagos,if dem chook eye for lagos,tory don end.
Other silly non-lagosian Yorubas should STFU and go develop othe regions in Yorubaland. SHOPRITE is already becoming bankrupt in IBADAN after just six weeks in operation.
Whereas same Shoprite is making mad profits in Enugu and are currently constructing new outlets in Owerri, Onitsha and Aba.
Ndigbo raise ur head up high with pride,hapu ndi Yoruba. Ka ha noro eba ne'zuzu ka anohia.

Believe it or not,i aint ibo.

2 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by pesty100(m): 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2013
Cypost:
U are living in the past. The council have nominated you as Babaloja on The Palms shopping mall, City mall, ikeja MaLl. The r owned by foreigners and trading goes on in these places as well.
These r modern mkts so u r a modern babaloja.
u called it a mall our anscestor didnt build malls they built market places... Mall is foriegn... But market is local... Get my drift
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2013
logica: LMAO. Absolutely. Only Igbos were given that gift of buying and selling straight from Heaven. You are right. Deluded Australopithecus.

No, as soon as they are born, a chip containing everything you need to know about business is implanted in their heads causing it to look flat.

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by PeterKbaba: 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2013
Akson man: Any Yoruba man boasting about Lagos is as foolish as a Gwari man boasting about developments in Abuja.
Fashola should be very careful because the federal government will not hesitate to declare a state of emergency is Lagos if this issue snowballs into ethnic crises.
As FG showed during the fuel subsidy protests in Lagos,if dem chook eye for lagos,tory don end.
Other silly non-lagosian Yorubas should STFU and go develop othe regions in Yorubaland. SHOPRITE is already becoming bankrupt in IBADAN after just six weeks in operation.
Whereas same Shoprite is making mad profits in Enugu and are currently constructing new outlets in Owerri, Onitsha and Aba.
Ndigbo raise ur head up high with pride,hapu ndi Yoruba. Ka ha noro eba ne'zuzu ka anohia.

WHY DONT YOU GO AND SAY THIS TO THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND, ATLEAST SHE USED AFRICAN SLAVE TO BUILD THE UNITED KINGDOM TO WHAT IT IS TODAY... YOU IGBOS SHOULD TELL THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND YOU OWN THE UNITED KINGDOM AND YOU WANT YOUR DIRTY DAUGHTERS TO BE ELECTED AS THE NEXT QUEEN OF ENGLAND..... YEYE DIRTY TRIBE..... KOMOT MAKE I SEE ROAD ABEG! WE YORUBAS ARE TIRED OF YOUR ARROGANCE AND CHEST BEATING ATTITUDE..... LEAVE OUR LAND ALONE, GO TO YOUR ELDORADO IN THE SE.... OUR NEXT STEP NOW IS TO START GIVING YOU IGBOS THE NORTHERN STYLE OF DICIPLINE, SINCE YOU GUYS LOVE IT AND SHOW RESPECT FOR ONLY PEOPLE THE WEEP YOUR AS5ES... DIRTY DRUG MILITANT AND PROSTITUTES

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by pesty100(m): 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2013
Cajetan speaks: I can bet my latest CLS mercedez that you are not from lagos state. Go make your life useful and stop hating.
belive it or not am a lagosian an have seen how pathetic igbos re.... And i bet all d moni your generation have ever had is not enough to buy 10 litres petrol talkless of okada..

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2013
Akson man: Any Yoruba man boasting about Lagos is as foolish as a Gwari man boasting about developments in Abuja.
Fashola should be very careful because the federal government will not hesitate to declare a state of emergency is Lagos if this issue snowballs into ethnic crises.

I have never met any Yoruba man, not even native Lagosians boasting about anything. Only Ibos with only one shop in Alaba will rant and boast ceaselessly about his accomplishments in Lagos.
Non Lagosian Yoruba! You are too naive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply)

Nigerians Can Use VPN To Access Twitter - Farooq Kperogi Tells Lai Mohammed / Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) / Kiki Osibanjo Changes Her Display Picture, After It Was Tagged Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.