Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market (44527 Views)

Gaidam Gave Out 100's Of Hilux Vehicles To The Army, Police (pic) / Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch / Army, Police, Others May Pay Electricity Bills - Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2013
I'll be back later, got to go right now...

When I get in, i'll have more fun
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Midastouch1: 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2013
manny4life:

You said deceive my self, I ask you again

[size=16pt]DID THE MARKET OPEN FOR FREE?[/size]

They did not beg, they went to negotiate, and the hefty price tag was HEFTY

Ehh what is the situation of the Babaloja na... grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Well you shall all have submit to the authority of Babaloja at the end of the day grin grin grin

As I said the agenda is bigger than that grin grin grin

Brand new clean Ladipo market where genuine spare parts are sold grin grin grin
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Midastouch1: 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2013
manny4life: I'll be back later, got to go right now...

When I get in, i'll have more fun

Has the cyber cafe 1 hour ticket finished so quickly?
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by AjCityOne: 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2013
Midastouch1:

lol
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by abbey37(m): 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2013
Fashola is not a tribalist and its been proven times without numbers that the yorubas are the most accomodating tribe in nigeria,Infact the yorubas have been the worst Hit of the policies of the fashola Govt Oshodi,Oluwole market are typical examples.The Ibos should try to be humble and greteful to the yorubas for the gentility and tolerance,affording them the opportunity to do there businesses in peace,Accepting a Babaloja which is a tradition in every yoruba land market place is not too much to ask as a host.
If this were to be in the Blood would have been flowing like river

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by LagosBoi2(m): 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2013
Midastouch1:

he went to look for money to buy extra time....lol....olofo oshi
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by OneNaira6: 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2013
Aigbofa:

If you come from a tribe that has never fought and won any armed conflict in its entire history, you have no right to call anybody a coward.
Personification of cowardice is a commander in Chief who left his soldiers in the battlefield and fled. (to Ivory Coast)

is this one counting the kirija war or rather wrestling match they did among themselves as a conflict they won. I laugh in Nigeria. The same people wey fulani defeated like cows, Englishmen defeated and played like football easily is talking. I laugh jor. Like i said common traders una can't fight. na wa ooo
As for leader running. it's better to have one leader that ran than a multiple leaders that ran, some cried and another took rat poison. last time i checked, during June 12 saga, most of your leaders checked out of Nigeria even before a gun shot was made. One of your leader cried like a baby infront of Abacha when his treachery came knocking. Another of your leader, the one you people worshiped like a God, committed suicide after he was used and dumped. I rather have that one leader that actually fought and then took the easy way out than multiple leaders that took easy way out before sh1t started. sit down.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by abbey37(m): 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2013
If it were to be in the North Blood would have been flowing like river
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by x2lambo(m): 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
Awake9ja: what is wrong with the yorubas?
by the way am not ibo but the truth must be said for Gods sake.

what kind of hatred is this? why is so much envy and hate about a particular tribe going on in the life of Fulani,yoruba and hausas.

sincerely speaking yorubas has beginning to irritate me like hausas.
a group that invest so much to develop your land only for you to turn around and stab them deeply.
Yoruba people are the most accomodating so no one is hating anyone igbo people are just to proud they believe they own nigeria and they can do anything they like with violence all in the name of there belief that they have oil and they are the one feeding all Nigerians , at about 5 years I used to have a tenant who will owe over a year rent yet he will rant ( is this a house ) even in South africa they are known doing illegal things and we all Nigerians will pay for there crimes they really need to be put to check to be accomodating and go by rules Igbo don't own Lagos if they can't accept the new baba oloja they have choice by leaving no one will tell us what we do in our states We re not Milittants and we re not ready to accept there bulshit

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nten: 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2013
Does paying a fee for re opening a market makes u the owner of the market manny
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by OneNaira6: 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2013
AjCityOne:

You really need to have your head examined, and first I will blame people that let you out of the psychiatric hospital without proper discharged documentation. Your delusional mind no tell you that the biggest coward are your leaders, starting from Ojukwu that started a war then dressed as a woman to run away in the middle of the night. In case you have forgotten who was in the forefront of that war helping Nigeria to clean out the parasite called Biafra The YORUBA people. I hope this small piece of history enlightened you of who the real coward is in Nigerian society.

yes Yoruba did it. The british, Cameroon, egyptian, americans, etc as well as other Nigerian ethnic group did absolutely nothing. it's all Yoruba.
See dem. next history changing story
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2013
One_Naira:

is this one counting the kirija war or rather wrestling match they did among themselves as a conflict they won. I laugh in Nigeria. The same people wey fulani defeated like cows, Englishmen defeated and played like football easily is talking. I laugh jor. Like i said common traders una can't fight. na wa ooo
As for leader running. it's better to have one leader that ran than a multiple leaders that ran, some cried and another took rat poison. last time i checked, during June 12 saga, most of your leaders checked out of Nigeria even before a gun shot was made. One of your leader cried like a baby infront of Abacha when his treachery came knocking. Another of your leader, the one you people worshiped like a God, committed suicide after he was used and dumped. I rather have that one leader that actually fought and then took the easy way out than multiple leaders that took easy way out before sh1t started. sit down.

What are the wars fought and won by Ibos? Yam festival wrestling contests does not count here. The |Head of State and commander in Chief of Biafran armed forces running away leaving women and children to their fate is not cowardice?
I said it before, bravery must have a different definition in Igbo
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by T9ksy(m): 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2013
One_Naira:

yes Yoruba did it. The british, Cameroon, egyptian, americans, etc as well as other Nigerian ethnic group did absolutely nothing. it's all Yoruba.
See dem. next history changing story

At least, its on record that the yorubas stopped your rag-tag BLF at Ore!
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by OneNaira6: 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
You sell land, someone comes in buys the land. you hand him the lease and collect the money. when you rent the land, he pays you a monthly check. now can someone explain how that constitute as accommodating? Are you giving him free land?
Don't every society, including those in Nigeria, do the exact thing sef.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by mayo47(m): 2:00pm On Aug 03, 2013
Garri the 1st: Zero tolerance for LAWLESSNNESS!!!!

If you can't abide by the norms of your hosts, then ur days in their land are numbered....

At least you now know who owns Lagos....

cool cool cool
ur comment ain't encouraging nigeria unity
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Ammanda(f): 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2013
Gathering of Yoruba bigots
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 03, 2013
Ammanda :
Gathering of Yoruba bigots
Very idle Yoruba bigots.

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2013
manny4life:

You have indeed spoken like a true local yampion... smh

na for your pocket that one dey,e no concern me :/ no be me you dey follow yarn dust at all shocked
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by topazjosh(m): 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2013
masu:

thanks bro for your response though still unrealistic yet i will help you out.

why not the yorubas impose a baba oloja on hausa Fulani that sell live stocks? why only the ibo dominated markets?

why did Fulani/kanuri bombers usualy bomb markets or business areas populated by ibos? why not the Yoruba tailors etc?

be sincere in answering me the questions, i tell you only then do we see the solution we are looking for in this country.

if david mark did a thing as u mentioned above he is a bigot for doing so, am not as silly as changing the goal post just bcus my brother is involved. u bring in david mark issue just to defend the indefensible that its a norm here in Nigeria. pls bro accept it once and for all that fashola has demonic intentions against the ibos and good yorubas has to stand against him on that.

remember today you are ontop and tomoro sure you will not be their again, and what if the ibos are there how do you want them to treat you? bible says "do to others (the good things) what you want them to do for you"
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by topazjosh(m): 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2013
masu:

why not the yorubas impose a baba oloja on hausa Fulani that sell live stocks? why only the ibo dominated markets?

why did Fulani/kanuri bombers usualy bomb markets or business areas populated by ibos? why not the Yoruba tailors etc?

be sincere in answering me the questions, i tell you only then do we see the solution we are looking for in this country.

if david mark did a thing as u mentioned above he is a bigot for doing so, am not as silly as changing the goal post just bcus my brother is involved. u bring in david mark issue just to defend the indefensible that its a norm here in Nigeria. pls bro accept it once and for all that fashola has demonic intentions against the ibos and good yorubas has to stand against him on that.

remember today you are ontop and tomoro sure you will not be their again, and what if the ibos are there how do you want them to treat you? bible says "do to others (the good things) what you want them to do for you"
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 2:15pm On Aug 03, 2013
Midastouch1:

Lol

Finished so quickly eh....

Nothing wrong in that na, even if I use cyber cafe hours grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by topazjosh(m): 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2013
masu:

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 2:19pm On Aug 03, 2013
Midastouch1:

Well you shall all have submit to the authority of Babaloja at the end of the day grin grin grin

As I said the agenda is bigger than that grin grin grin

Brand new clean Ladipo market where genuine spare parts are sold grin grin grin

Where is your Babaloja for now? grin grin grin grin

The worst Fashola will do is close the market, which will cause civil unrest, not after paying more than N500 million few months ago...

Shey we dey na, we'll see... cool cool cool cool

Let us see what Fashola will do: do the right thing and ask Baba to go to court OR take side with baba...Whatever the outcome, ndigbo are not shaken. cool cool cool cool

Did you say brand new? LOL

Nothing wrong with that, problem is the FAKE and OLD spare part, the major buyers are you people because you have low spending power. If you want genuine parts, we shall supply as long as you have the MONEYYYYYY grin grin cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by topazjosh(m): 2:20pm On Aug 03, 2013
actually under the law state any nigerian can live in any part of nigeria but my problem with SOME igbo brothers is the marginalisation and discrimination issue,u pple always feel like u are d victim and want everyone to pity u and calling yoruba's igbo hater
*according to LASG those one who were deported actually decide to reunite with their family and infact not contributing anything to lagos,just like the FCT admin did,ok u still wan asssume say fasola no do am well abi?ok agreed
*when other tribes like yoruba,hausa,etc were deported we didn't hear anything,nobody complain'd,meanwhile e don tey wey dem don dey deport other yorubas to oyo state
*abia govt actually sacked other state indigenes from abia state civil service,no body shout o
*now baba oloja own don enter am na chest beating una dey do,imagine some igbo dude saying they are ready 4 war if any baba oloja was imposed 4 getting is a tradition,you need to accept that fact bro
*and for those calling fasola tribalist haba!make una dey take am easy,if u talk say fasola na elitist abi na elite government him dey practise I 4 support u,fasola can never be a tribalist,just like many yoruba who don't hate other tribes just like me,for sure not all yorubas will love other tribes,just the way some ibos hate yorubas,na normal thing allover the world but 4 u pple to call the whole yoruba race tribalist and igbo haters,haba na u be the real tribalist then,and that benue dude judging from his gboko or oturkpo village,God see u o
Ok I need to summarise this story
Some times ago,my uncle who reside in germany decide to come back home and establish,he then import in lots of goods i.e cars and other auto spare parts,while the cars are bn sold in lagos,he decide to open a big store in ibadan and ondo so he can sell the spare parts,he actually decide not to sell spare parts in lagos due to competition,but @last my very igbo brother frustrate my uncle by coming to his stores in ibadan disguise like thieves(thief na thief sef)and cart aways most of the spare parts they repeat this thrice don't,don't be suprised that same was done in ondo too,probably by other igbo spare part dealers in ondo,due to what they did in ibadan my uncle decide to report to the police several time,some were arrested as if is not enough,they decide to use acid,he relocate to another side in ibadan na juju dem take finish am,all in the name of business competition meanwhile na original spareparts my uncle dey sell o,how people no go wan buy from him side but my igbo brothers won't allow him,they succeed though,and that of ondo,he used home advantage since he is from ondo,report the case directly to the king,na dat one save ondo store,abeg wetin we go call that kind thing?
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 2:21pm On Aug 03, 2013
kulyie: na for your pocket that one dey,e no concern me :/ no be me you dey follow yarn dust at all shocked

Ok bros, you have talk and I have listen grin grin grin

Still anyhow, you still talk like a local yampion. grin grin
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by IYANGBALI: 2:22pm On Aug 03, 2013
T9ksy:

Yeah and a welcome development too.

Eko oni baje!
Yorubaland oni baje!!
Yes ooooooo,we are gradually possessing our possessions from ndigbo grin grin grin grin if you no like am go hug transformer or kiss my yansh

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by ldpele(m): 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2013
where is WOLE? he has gone deaf or dumb to the happenings abi? if na 1st lady issue,he will stand tall,woman rappr, another strong bigotry who is seen as a SAN but doesnt knw the right of the people. my ibos brothers,we go always xcel no matter the locatn, the jewish covenant follows us
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2013
One_Naira: You sell land, someone comes in buys the land. you hand him the lease and collect the money. when you rent the land, he pays you a monthly check. now can someone explain how that constitute as accommodating? Are you giving him free land?
Don't every society, including those in Nigeria, do the exact thing sef.

Don't mind the bofools,

Even in the U.S., to get automatic green card, if you can spend over $500,000 in purchasing an established business, in record time, I think about less than a year, you will get your Green Card. Later someone will tell me, "Oh, US is accommodating whereas they have taken my $500k and pocket + Uncle Sam taxes + Fees.

You want to accomodate someone YET, you require them to PAY THE FULL COST, abegi, what does thesaurus define as that?
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by affordables: 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2013
Ogbonaikenna: The war predicted by the US will definitely come to pass this year.

Hello,my Biafran patriot,I would want to have a discussion with
you,If you can help me with your email address I'd
gladly appreciate it,mine is kennetho2010@gmail.Com.Thanks.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by amakenny: 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2013
Thankgodifeduba:

http://leadership.ng/news/010813/soldiers-police-take-over-lagos-ladipo-market#sthash.SkFFRNKQ.dpuf
The end of Nigeria is fast approaching. Any moment from now, one must expect the Nigerdeltans and other Easteners to rise and make oil revenues impossible for Nigeria.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
manny4life:

Ok bros, you have talk and I have listen grin grin grin

Still anyhow, you still talk like a local yampion. grin grin
while you talk like a frustrated messenger who has not been pain his salary,ndo :p8-)

if you like no go build house for your village now that you still have the opportunity,be building house in lagos,the day fashola is comming to take over all those areas,na for court you go dey tell am say you built your house for 4o naira,akuri :p

your matter con worse up to the extent that you dont know how to spell common 'champion'.you better register for spelling bee competition tutorials so that those primary school leaving kids will teach you how to spell 'champion'.taaaa! 8-) omase ;(
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Midastouch1: 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2013
ldpele: where is WOLE? he has gone deaf or dumb to the happenings abi? if na 1st lady issue,he will stand tall,woman rappr, another strong bigotry who is seen as a SAN but doesnt knw the right of the people. my ibos brothers,we go always xcel no matter the locatn, the jewish covenant follows us

What do you want him to do? What did you Igbo call him when he put Shepopo in her place grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply)

Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) / After Visiting Kwara State, Peter Obi Lands In Ogbomosho, Oyo State / Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.